It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You have spidy senses too! It appears that we have pretty much lost the war allready; the question is the time that it will become manifested.

They have our troops unarmed in their own camps and surrounded by Black-water mercenaries:
www.youtube.com.../u/1/BOuR3SC6Zr0

They started a long time ago:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

They have soldiers in mass here from all over the world:
www.youtube.com...

1 of 11 parts:
www.youtube.com...

So the bottom line is that it is obvious that they do not have a positive agenda for the population of what used to be a very beautiful country.

Enjoy now; make sure your loved ones know you love them. One way or the other, it's coming.

How can the wise be strong, and do exploits enough?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

A star and flag for your post, although I simply cannot predict with 100% accuracy on anything, simply because the future is not yet written. TPTB can do whatever they wish to, and still come out the big loser, we must all come together to defeat these minions who wish to enslave us all, and force us to bow down to their masters from the 4th dimension. Humanity has no Lord, no Master, unless we of humanity deem a master necessary, and I do not, how about the rest of you?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
There is an inherent safety to making 100% predictions involving various random sources coupled with emotionally charged opinion.
The prediction has neither option of full success or full failure.
A complete "fail" will be attributed to bad sources or a thwarted operation and a "partial success" will be claimed as a confirmable event.
You dont have to look far past any loudly claimed predictions served to the populace over the years to find an example.
This repeated rush to chaos and doomsday with an insistance to be accurate overlooks the "fact" that creating these "wish lists" mandates their continued participation.
Do you understand that ETP? Do you understand that you are opposingly cyclic ? You are inviting and awaiting and holding to claim,
events that once manifest and engage you then criticize and condemn.?
You cant have it both ways son!
Your walking in circles and telling me youre an explorer and I'm suppose to be the participating "crazy uncle" that claps my hands and bounces in my seat coaxing you on. Not gonna happen guppy.

I am IN love with you for this

I have been trying to put into words for a while now how 'safe' making these predictions are

thunderous applause to you

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Humanity has no Lord, no Master, unless we of humanity deem a master necessary, and I do not, how about the rest of you?

Absolutely not

I recognize my goddess and the good she has done in my life but I do not need her to be good or blame her when I am bad

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Nice post here. Well the sad thing is that everything you have written in here is a FACT. Nothing much i can do. I saw someone who wrote "ill come back here in March", ofc you will,you wont die..or well depends on where u live. And besides, if everyone crawl outside their little "perfect life bubble", Have you noticed that at the same time this war thingie is going on, there ufo visits have increased ALOT. Ufos are popping up everywhere. By the way, this is ATS,and not a mindless "normal" forum. Here we work with facts and info normal people usally shouldnt have access to. Many of the members have lost their lives for getting info on this page.

Respect knowledge

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Bloody hell, Turkey is not a good place to be at the best of times!

We were looking at booking a holiday there this October or maybe Cyprus but they're both WAY TOO CLOSE for comfort giving what's going on and is about to happen.

I would suggest somewhere else, even our local travel agent advised not to book anywhere in the Middle East this coming year and that was the Manager. I asked why and they said "just don't, contacts in the family". They looked serious too so thought you should know this!

Good luck and save your money for the time being.

I used part of our holiday deposit to put together a survival kit bag with solar radio / torch / two-way radio etc. We can head to the hills in Wales to my Uncle's house at a moments notice in our newly aquired 4x4.

Never hurts to be prepared and I wasn't in the scouts, just 5 years as a Police Officer!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

No I mean I will come back in March when this fails

But as already stated some incident somewhere will happen and OP will claim it as achieved prediction

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Your post from elsewhere:

Originally posted by Archirvion

But ofc..enjoy yourself and your war terror aslong as you can..because there are only 2 more years left.

Respect knowledge

So my concern is how much of those two years do, "we" have?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
No way to predict dates but there is trouble ahead.

Muslim extremists are going to cause us some problems of that I have no doubt. As to allout war, on American soil, I think that is a ways off. But I sense a lull before the storm, that is for sure.

I live in Tulsa, and they have shut off every single street light here, even on the expressways. Seriously I can barely drive at night it is so dark.

133 police and 155 firemen were laid off indefinitely on Friday.

I'm afraid it is going to get worse before it gets better.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Tulsa looks like a big city there in the US.

What's the reason behind the "no street lights at night" bit?

Who made the decision, have they actually told you why?

Just curious as it seems unsafe and in the UK, they would never get away with it in case some Granny tripped up and sued the authorities lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ok just FYI happilyeverafter...the love part was a joke :-p

I still totally agree with what you said though...written perfectly IMO

Again pardon the joke...I was just eccstatic to see how you wrote that

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

They shut them off more than a year ago to save money for the City. Been having budget problems supposedly yet they have never let up on some totally unneeded projects on our "River Park" and a humongous Event Center and stadium. All this, yet we can't see to drive at night and firemen and cops are losing their jobs.

It is the icing on the cake for me as far as the government out of control, no longer of the people by the people and for the people, but for the crooked politicians who have the right connections.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

?He is using facts

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If think you exchanged the word war for the word et disclosure...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

That would be very exciting and good news!!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not to be a downer on your parade Emerald, but I think your conclusions are much like you past conclusions. I took the liberty of looking up your past post's and found this one from back in October of 09.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now you state that when this drill occurs there will be a false flag and this has been something planned for years. You also cite multiple web sources for your hypothesis that I am pleased did not come to pass. There are more post's that are much the same. You even have some typing with what appears to be a lot of hate to this world. Calling it a mental asylum, here is that post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now to break it down as to how I see this, you are completely disgusted with everyone in the world and wish it to end. Plain and simple. You look forward to the day, because it will be like suicide by cop. If it happens, all the better and the best thing yet is that you didn't pull this trigger. Next your unhappy with everyone else, and giving them a no hope scenario where you are the only one with the answer, now makes you godlike in your mind. Even though you bag on people who believe in a higher power, calling people who believe in a higher power religious fanatics, you still try to put yourself in the same position, but on a worldly level. You may actually see something, but you jump to conclusion again and again. Your track record is poor. If you worked for the government you would have been fired by now, and that saying a lot. So if we all do die, don't get angry that we didn't listen Chicken Little.

If this doesn't happen I am sure you will be back here with a new name. But for future reference, if you gonna claim something as serious as the world ending, back it up with more than a web source. Get serious and stop claiming the sky is falling. Because the sky is not falling, at least not until 2028...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have a guess as to what date this war will begin.

Friday, February 5th.

Friday, February Fifth

F F F

F = 6th letter of alphabet

6 6 6

Just sayin', if it happens in February, that would be an appropriate date for Armageddon wouldn't ya say?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You wouldn't be talking about This Total War on February 2010 now would you?

Some people can (and do) draw incorrect inferrences from things they read online. I have nothing else that points to that timeframe for anything as serious as you state.

Although...there have been some strange path re-alignments putting me where I'd not normally go, but I attributed that to the potential Tsunami that was due to hit after the haiti quake.

Hope you're wrong on this one, it's not time for this.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've never been so excited for March 1!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
just in case you missed it....

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Is this thread like the time you claimed:

- Venezuala would be attacked before the 31st of December (posted 20/12/09)

- You claimed the US was going to be causing terrorist attacks in Colombia (31/10/09)

- The US troops sent to Haiti are there to invade it, not help the earthquake victims (23/1/10)

- That there was going to be a false flag attack, and the elite would be revealed (25/10/09)

- That everyone in a political position is a satan worshipper (1/11/09)

- That you own several internet business' generating over 1 million dollars a year (22/10/09) ( my favorite
)

- That swine flu was going to cause mass depopulation (6/10/09)

- Thats swine flu is also an anti-riot weapon, keeping people form going outside to riot (also 6/10/09)

- That all miltary personnel were mercenaries (31/10/09)

- That the movie I am legend and swine flu are linked (2/11/09)

Yep, starting to see a trend here, and OP, you are pretty much fool of crap.

Judging by your past posts and threads, this is nothing more than an attempt to score flags and attention.

You're the man Oz! And I immediately thought of "Chunk" from The Goonies when I read this

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join