It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I undestand how awakening can be a scary process, so remember that your most important task at hand is to live your life in a loving and joyous way. Each day live as if it is your last, and live with your heart open not your head blow.

It is all going to be alright. No matter what you will not be alone in this.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You can have the thread...

But if the Israelis use that thing and Don't dress a guy up like Moses and stand him up on it when they do... It was a complete waste of money imho.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
reply to post by unityemissions

I do agree with Unity that it is around the corner, hard to predict. It could be February, it could be March, it could be April 2014 for all we know.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

Have to agree as well. Not with the time frame, but i do agree. Something MAJOR is happening. It may not be right around the corner, but it is coming.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Has anybody else noticed that the OP has remaind remarkably silent since dropping this turd of a thread????

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I'm still here, but there's nothing more to be said.

The month of February is the month when "World War 3" is going to start.

It will be the "spark" that will set it off so to speak.

It will start with Israel and it will end with Israel.

Don't forget that the U.K. also just raised their terror level to SEVERE.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
To OP

Nothing in the Universe happens with absolute certainty, only with varying degress of probability.

Even if you have knowledge of all possible outcomes of a certain event you cant predict with 100% certainty what the outcome will be.

Example: It is not 100% guaranteed that the sun will come up tomorrow, but you can say that there is a very high probability that it will based on past events.

Just something to consider the next time you want to predict something with 100% certainty.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I dont give much for any prediction...but the other day on MSM here in Sweden they showed a little notice about Yemen..i remember i thought inmediatly that this is "preparation time". The war has allready begun.
Both Yemen, Iran and Venezuela are main targets on MSM, i guess we will see an increased amount of "news" on those countrys.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

You can be sure 100% that war will start in the month of February. This is not an "IF" or a "MAYBE", it's a DEFINITE 100%.

Everything in the research of countless hours of news media following as well as news and sources you don't hear about ALL lead to this month of February.

this quote alone pretty much shows this is not 100 percent

the fact that the sources are the media almost surely leads to that fact

sure war is right over the horizon, it always is, has been since the cold war and all the fear mongering in the world wont make it happen quicker nor will it prevent its ultimate coming

if was is going to happen, its going to happen and there isnt really anything civilians can do about it

they protested vietnam, we protest the wars now, nothing comes from it, non of it matters, the military machine does what it wants

really no reason to say every month that next month world war 3 is going to break out, especially since people have been saying that since 1946

when war happens, you'll know it, no need to say its going to keep happening, just wait patiently and when its here, then you can talk about it, until then, lets spend time and resource on something we may be able to affect

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Threads like this are why so called "conspiracy theorists" are seen as lunatics and discredited in the mainstream media.

Whatever real/valuable information ATS has, it is lost is a sea of this crap.

Will Israel start another war soon?

Maybe, they do start a lot of wars.

Does it have ANYTHING AT ALL to do with the complete nonsense in the OP?

Not at all.

Mods used to be good at moving HOAXES into a separate section, that's seemed to ave stopped.

I will personally change my signature to say that the OP is a lying hoaxer come March 1.

If the rest of us that want to see this place become a bit more reputable do the same, maybe something will happen and the mods will wise up.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
The month of February is the month when "World War 3" is going to start.

You made a thread in December that claimed the same thing would happen by December 31st

Sorry, you're still full of poo

[edit on 24/1/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Troops have been placed in Yemen.
Troops have been placed in Haiti.

So what's significant about this? We are in how many countries world wide? Too many to count honestly.

Nothing is new here.

So calm down big guy.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
World War on terrorism. Unfortunately the terrorist is everyone! Don't worry about nukes. That is why they are securing Pakistans. That is the defensive weapon they want secured. Nukes are outdated and antique weapons, All those Nuke countries will be secure before depopulation. And money... give me a break. It is just a number. It is kind of like saying here... I give you 100 million numbers. Now if somebody will work for numbers than it works! Lets see... I think I will buy a house with these numbers. No I will go to the bank and withdraw 20,000 numbers. Oh, imagine that, they are giving me the numbers on bills made of cotton and ink. I hope somebody will give me something for these cotton bills. I hope I can trade these cotton bills for food in the future!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

This has been anticipated for HUNDREDS of years by the religious fanatics that are running the show to bring in their "Messiah", and build the temple in Israel(...) This is all going to start in February 2010 as a PRETEXT to the REAL thing which is the 2012 invasion of their "LORD". This is not me making it up. This is actual FACT that you can read about reaching from the dawn of civilizations in Babylon, etc till now(...) They will repeat the lies over and over again to justify their criminal acts and wars to place the setting for the return of their Lord.

USA, Israel, Iran and the nations of Middle East, are still playing the war games of the Anunnaki. Stay with me for a couple of minutes and you will see what's going on.

Earth is a colony, not a matrix! The current global panorama is a collateral damage of the times when the astronaut-gods from Nibiru, ruled this planet. We are the puppets of this ancient alien race. According to Zecharia Sitchin's translations, when the last ice age got finished, they returned to re-build the bases of Persian Gulf and Africa, to resume the mining agenda. They divided the world among the dynasties of ENLIL aka Javeh and ENKI. The House of ENLIL kept controlling Mesopotamia and Greece, the House of ENKI kept with Egypt and Africa and a neutral area in Southern Asia was given to princess INANNA, grand-daughter of ENLIL. While ENKI ruled the Egypt as Ptah, this land was the basis to the development of sciences and occult mysteries. He and his son NINGISHZIDA aka Thot, the builder of Giza complex, were worshiped as the gods of the mankind's progress. ENLIL was worshiped as Baal in Mesopotamia and these were relative peaceful times. Our doom started when MARDUK, the warmonger, jealous, greedy firstborn of ENKI came back from Nibiru to demand his father, a part of Earth to rule, 'cos he lost his martian colonies, busted by Nibiru's gravity pull. After 9.000 years heading the Egypt, ENKI decided to go to ABZU base in Africa, and passed it to MARDUK that ruled as Ra. During his era, he started several wars against ENLIL clans, to increase his territories. He conquered Babylon, a very important logistic center aside of Nippur and Sippar. This triad was the area of the stargate devices. The first step in his agenda to control the whole planet. After many conflicts he was defeated and banned from Egypt. His brother Thot got it. Peace era again. But MARDUK returned of his unknown exile, gathered an army, sieged the EKUR aka Giza and deposed Thot. Under the command of INNANA, the armies of ENLIL defeated him (again) and he was buried live in Giza. NIMAH aka Hathor, the neutral sister of ENKI and ENLIL, got the Egypt. New peace era. But due to hers request , MARDUK/Ra was released and returned to Babylon that during this time, became a den of decadence, with occultist black rituals and blood sacrifices in worship to his name. Under his order the BAB-LI tower was built to challenge ENLIL once more. Result: Two nuke blasts in Sodom and Gomorrah and another in Sippar. Despised among all Anunnaki, MARDUK was seen by the Hebrews, as the "beast", Satan, Moloch to Canaanites. He's the Lucifer worshiped by the Bavarian Illuminati. He's still living on Earth, hidden, pulling the strings of these warmonger puppets to finish up his ancient agenda.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2ed608fd877.jpg[/atsimg]
MARDUK/Ra, Moloch, the "Lord" of Illuminati

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39545d7f3f1a.jpg[/atsimg]

-------------------

Educate yourself!

[edit on 24-1-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 24-1-2010 by ucalien

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Iran sends 5th fleet to the Gulf Of Aden to fight "piracy" for 40 days...

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I know Bush and bought up 100,000's of acres of land in Paraguay a couple of years ago...perhaps a nice and cosy underground facility in the planning?

BTW, if we are not to be worried by them, who should we worry about then?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

Strictly speaking, if WW3 did occur, once it started he probably wouldn't be able to speak about it then.

One of the first things to go bye-byes would be the Internet and widespread communications.

So if it does happen next week, i'll say cheerio to you all now. It's been fun, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmarkos

Heh, you see money in much the same way i do.

Good for you.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I do hope this February war prediction wouldn't end in disappointment and lost hope like the ones before. It always feels like opening a present and getting another damn shirt inside.

Btw. As for the Olympics thing. Do people actually watch much less care about that?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

"The War On Terror is NEVER meant to end. Almost every expert in the Militaries of all countries know that the "war on terror" is a never ending warfare. It's BIG BUSINESS"

I was also told this by a friend in the military. He is not even in Iraq yet and knows this.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
Threads like this are why so called "conspiracy theorists" are seen as lunatics and discredited in the mainstream media.

No offense, but if everyone was a conspiracy theorist, then conspiracy theorism would be normal... which would be EVEN CRAZIER.

Conspiracy theorists ARE crazy. If you look up the definition of conspiracy and the definition of theorist, you will realize that the inevitable conclusion is that conspiracy theorists have a LOT to worry about.

Onward...

The OP did not post a conspiracy theory. The OP has posted a warning of WAR based on evidence. If you can't see the evidence, that is because you don't want to. Sorry, your heart will be quakin' when all dials are turned to CNN one early morning... again.

As far as making an absolute about February, get over yourselves. If it happens on March 1st, would you really hold it against the OP? Get a life!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join