It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
I'm willing to take a bet.

If nothing comes to pass the MODS can delete my account, but if they do come (which they will 100%) then you, ozweatherman, and the bobbylove woman should get your accounts deleted.

How about that?

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

How about you use those millions of dollars you claim to have than to find a hobby other than posting prophecies on a conspiracy website

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Maybe he has one of those crazy man war game lay out boards in his basement, and in his world -wink, wink-, it is real..'
'

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

You want to take that bet or not?

The bet where if nothing happens I'll have my account deleted, and if it does happen (Which it will 100%) then you'll have your account deleted.

It's very simple.

Put it where your mouth is.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well, Lebanon the Jewsraelis can handle all by themselves. I would be VERY surprised if they asked our military for assistance. I DO expect Yemen to start heating up a bit, just because it is obvious that the Jews-media wants us to know something is about to happen there. I am not really that up to date on Yemen stuff because of that very fact, when they drop the bait I try to ignore their lure for a while. Because I know their "truth" will eventually be on every channel all the time and impossible to ignore.

But - here's how it usually works: our masters, I mean "government" gives a few billion of OUR money, oops, I meant "US government money" for whatever cock and bull reason they tell us it's for, and then, surprise surprise, most of it finds its way into THEIR politicans' pockets and OUR politicians pockets, with maybe some oil and arms dealers laundering it for them and making a few bucks along the way. And by an AMAZING COINCIDENCE most of those involved learnt yiddish slang at their Oma's knee.

Same book as always, just a different page. Oh, and I forgot the part where, if the Jewsraelis get themselves into a tight spot, OUR sons and daughters in the military get to go and die to save them, and then OUR taxes get increased to pay for the war debt that our politicians, I mean "we" incurred, and again, surprise surprise, why its to the banks owned by the American relatives of the Jewsrealis that we end up paying!!!! Such a joke on us sillly silly goyim! And we have been falling for that SAME joke for centuries! Do I have all that correct so far? Oh - sorry, I forgot the part where those bankers forclose on Americans homes because the "engineered recession" and hyperinflation that followed put the homeowners out of work and broke. Because the investments the Chosen People working on Wall Street sold them were either junk and worthless securities in the first place or are now worthless due to that VERY same hyperinflation. After all, that's how it was done in Germany, wasn't it.

Look, I can see that the above poster is all wired up, but the one thing he needs to undertand is that OF COURSE there will be war and of course we will pay for it and of course our children will die in it, and of COURSE you-know-who will make money from it and tax us more and devalue our dollar and then when it goes to almost nothing, and then buy up companies and Real Estate etc. with the cash they printed themselves at the US Federal Reserve Bank that they own, just like they did in in Germany BEFORE WWII. (They owned a THIRD of all the real Estate in that country in 1938, not bad for people who were supposedly being "elminated" is it? I WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED???) Anyhow: That's how our system of "freedom" works these days.

By the way - If you haven't done so yet, go and do a google search for the USS Liberty. AND WHO killed the American sailors on it and WHY.

And one more note: NOT to everyone on this site but only TO THOSE FEDERAL EMPLOYEES WHO MONITOR THIS SITE AS PART OF THEIR JOB: You NEED TO KNOW and understand that, unless you are part of the "PRIESTHOOD" (shall we call them) of that group, their plan APPLIES TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE and FAMILIES AND YOUR FRIENDS TOO. They have also planned for you to end up the same as us: enslaved or as their second-class servants. You will be lied to, made prmises and told otherwise but you will, and you will have no choice in the matter. And you will be discarded like foetid garbage when no longer of use to them. Better to NOT serve them now, but instead come forward with what you know about their secrets!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
2 Tons of ammonium nitrate go missing in Canada 3 weeks before the Olympics games:

www.youtube.com...

Israel is going to be the "special" security for the 2010 Olympics.

Iran to unveil "New" missiles in February from Feb 1 to Feb 10.

www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull

Still think it's not going to be February 2010?

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
www.jewpi.com...

Iran New Missiles In Feb

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You want to take that bet or not?

The bet where if nothing happens I'll have my account deleted, and if it does happen (Which it will 100%) then you'll have your account deleted.

It's very simple.

Put it where your mouth is.

You want me to be banned if you're right?

Thats just plain stupid

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
First off WOW, id say 99.9% percent of that is complete crap, the other .1% is coming from the crack your on. unless you are God or "the entity" there is no way to be 100% sure the war will start in February,

Second: newsflash buddy, there has been a war going on since WWI nonstop, whether we hear about it or not, its going on.

this total lunacy

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting...

17:30 Merkel: February will be a decisive month in West`s standoff with Iran (Haaretz)

Merkel seems to agree.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It will happen simply for the mere fact that the ENTIRE world's attention will be fixated on the 2010 Olympics

Really?

Sorry, a one word reply but what else is there to say?

Most of the world doesn't give a damn for the winter Olympics, especially since they're not in any way involved (how many Brazillian, Thai or Syrian competitors will there be?)

Though I'm pleased at some of the proposed changes

www.vancouversun.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

It will happen simply for the mere fact that the ENTIRE world's attention will be fixated on the 2010 Olympics

Really?

Sorry, a one word reply but what else is there to say?

Most of the world doesn't give a damn for the winter Olympics, especially since they're not in any way involved (how many Brazillian, Thai or Syrian competitors will there be?)

Though I'm pleased at some of the proposed changes

www.vancouversun.com...

Brazil is in the 2010 Olympics
www.ctvolympics.ca...=bra/index.html
I am pretty sure there are or is a syrian competitor as well.
You are right that Thailand is not attending.

[edit on 26/1/2010 by Kashodi]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You can be sure 100% that war will start in the month of February. This is not an "IF" or a "MAYBE", it's a DEFINITE 100%.

Bookmarked.

I'll be sure to come back in March.

Come back in March? And what,miss all the shenanigans?Dammit Slayer,i was going horse riding.Tell you what,I'll save the pale horse for you!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashodi
I am pretty sure there are or is a syrian competitor as well.

No, no Syrian team... Duh!

2010 Winter Olympics Participating Countries
Algeria Ghana Nepal
Andorra Great Britain Netherlands
Argentina Greece New Zealand
Armenia Hong Kong Norway
Australia Hungary Pakistan
Austria Iceland Peru
Azerbaijan India Poland
Bahamas Iran Portugal
Belarus Ireland Puerto Rico
Belgium Israel Romania
Bermuda Italy Russia
Bosnia & Herzegovina Jamaica San Marino
Brazil Japan Senegal
Bulgaria Kazakhstan Serbia
Canada South Korea Slovakia
Cayman Islands North Korea Slovenia
Chile Kyrgyzstan South Africa
China Latvia Spain
Colombia Lebanon Switzerland
Croatia Liechtenstein Sweden
Cyprus Lithuania Tajikistan
Czech Republic Luxembourg Turkey
Denmark Mexico Ukraine
Estonia Moldova United States
Finland Monaco Uzbekistan
France Mongolia Vanuatu
Georgia Montenegro
Germany Morocco
Source.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashodi

Fair enough

But I'm guessing most Indonesians (o competitors) won't be watching - and even the Indians (with 3 competitors) will have little interest. That's 2 of the 4 most populous countries in the world which won't have their eyes on Vancouver!

Throw in most other South Asian and African countries and I think my point is made?

Actually, I'm not sure many people in Britain know it's on in 2 weeks time ......!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
All you need to know is this:

The company in charge of security at the Vancouver airport also happens to
be Verint, the same company that was in charge of security for the London
Underground at the time of the 7/7 attacks, after which all video cameras
were said to not be functioning during the incident. Every time there's been
a terrorist attack involving public transportation - 9/11, London, Madrid -
Verint (Security) Systems Inc. stock has gone up. All of these events have
raised security consciousness, and more often than not Verint has been the
contract winner. Verint also just happens to be the involved with the
primary security companies 'functioning' at all airports that just happened
to be involved with ALL of the 911 airplane hijackings, and the recent
underwear bomber.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

You must be pretty naive thinking that the 1 plus billion people in those countries will not be watching the Olympics.

The security for the 2010 Olympics is the MOST security EVER used for the Olympics.

This will be one of the MOST watched Olympics ever, and it will simply be because there will be no more Olympics ever after this...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

This will be one of the MOST watched Olympics ever, and it will simply be because there will be no more Olympics ever after this...

You think that because its the last olympics ever, then more people will decide to watch it?

I look forward to proving you wrong in 2 years, as well as next month

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You're going to wait that long??? I'm going to post on this thread EVERY DAY, starting on the 31st of this month with a 28 day countdown to EPIC FAILURE, with the entire list of the OP that has yet to happen... then after this thread achieves EPIC FAILURE status, I will post the following on EVERY thread started by the OP:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8844ffb32701.jpg[/atsimg]
With a link to this thread so that all other members can be made aware of the OP's previous EPIC FAILURE!

Considering the OP's track record with 'predictions' previous to this one, it would be perfectly justified now, but this thread is the pièce de résistance of the OP's EPIC FAILURE status, I'll wait until March 1st...

And if the OP wishes to dispute this, then PLEASE, show us how any of your previous 'predictory' threads have had even a shred of coming to pass. Not only do all of them need to be moved to the HOAX forum, they should be sent to BTS and the Jokes forum... Oh wait... Nevermind, they ain't funny...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

OZ you should really stop commenting on this thread. You can't even man up and put your accusations on the line.

If you REALLY think it won't happen, then take my bet.

If by the end of the month of February nothing has happened the MODS should terminate my account, but it does happen (which it will 100%) then you'll get your account terminated.

And what do I mean by nothing? It means that if NO wars (I'm talking BIG wars with U.S., Israel, etc. involved happen with the month of February) happen, then I lose. However, they will happen, so like I said it's 100%.

If you can't put your money where your mouth is, then stop commenting.

Simple.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Jaxon,

The bet extends to you and the bobbylove woman as well.

I see both of you ignored that bet as well.

It's funny how people come into threads and say all this crap, then when it comes to their accounts on the line they squirm and look away.

My account is officially on the line is yours?

Don't comment on this thread ever again if it's a no. I don't like having discussions with people who sit there from one thread to another saying how it won't happen so and so regardless of all the facts SHOWING it will happen. And they ignore the facts and say, "Oh but 2 months ago you said Venezuela will be invaded and it wasn't". Well this time around I'm saying 100% so if you think it WON'T happen, then take the bet.

Or else stop commenting.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join