It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Agreed, this February will be a high risk month. Here's one possible scenario

- The fictional Al Qaeda release Swine Flu combined with something nasty. They will say it can be traced to Iran or Yemen

- This is used to justify 'forced vaccinations' with the untested and toxic vaccines that have already been stockpiled

- While the media is going on about people dying of flu in the background there's a war going on in Iran or Yemen.

- In reality the vaccine was to sterilize and cause mass disease.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wtfhuh

Venezuela is certainly on the hit list. The CIA have tried to get rid of Hugo Chavez before. There's lots of oil there you see

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
-The U.S. tested HAARP technology for weaponry on Haiti 1 day before the disaster actually took place (SouthCom for Haiti...NorthCom for 9/11)

Is this not the stupidest claim you've heard.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Not at all, it's not difficult to create earthquakes. Haiti has oil don't forget. Even Hugo Chavez came out and said HAARP was behind the earthquake. Notice how quick the US military was sent in

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
You can be sure 100% that war will start in the month of February. This is not an "IF" or a "MAYBE", it's a DEFINITE 100%...snip

The U.S. is READY for a WHOLE new generation of warfare with multiple countries and so is Israel. This has been anticipated for HUNDREDS of years by the religious fanatics that are running the show to bring in their "Messiah", and build the temple in Israel.

Just a bit alarmist there Emerald- do you mean the Iranian nutjob who wants to fry Israel?
wont happen my friend
He and Russia, Turkey, Syria and a few other ME wackos will get a neutron beauty treatment on the slopes of Israel:
Gog of Gog and Magog in Book of Ezekiel by Chuck Missler

www.youtube.com...
At that time the good ol US will be helpless to intervene

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
lots of claims being made here, now its my turn.

If you take a dump on the 11th minute of the 11th hour, the toilet drain takes on the role as a sort of of wormhole, wherein the turd is manifested into a thread like this

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
War will start 02/10/2010

Please keep this date in mind!!

Noooo!
We have the big Carnival party season here in Brazil in February!

By the way I saw nothing about any uranium found in the north of Brazil.
But congratulations for the courage to post a date.

A question :Why Brazil would be invaded if it can be buyed?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I guess you'll be eating your words come March

Go Australia!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
You can be sure 100% that war will start in the month of February. This is not an "IF" or a "MAYBE", it's a DEFINITE 100%.

Believe it if you want, but you provide no proof. Also what kind of war? There already plenty going on?

Obviously you are researching limited media.

Basis for the Olympics as a distraction is a possibility.

Beleive me the US troops have been in Yemen for over a year in a secret war, this is nothing new.

Your misguided about Haiti, and its kinda direspectful to the hundreds of thousands of lives lost.

Love to see where you get that US forces are securing Pakistans Nuclear arsenal.

obviosly Venezuela will not be taken over in February, When the Argentine currency crashed in the 90s they would have taken over then. Too many war fronts, you have no military strategy experience I assume?

Very common cycle between Israel, Lebanon and Syria, the troops surge is nothing new.

Every Americans should ignore your fear mongering, 70% of people out of work by feb lol.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Here is some more info.

globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

You are putting words in my mouth and twisting what I'm saying.

I never said 70% of people will be out of work by February. I said within the next 2-5 years, and this is actual Fact. You're probably one of those people that thinks the economy is going to recover with bailouts.

And for the Haiti disaster, it's becoming common knowledge that America used HAARP weaponry to cause the disaster as a pretext for an invasion of Venezuela. Even the president of Venezuela came out and said that the U.S. is using Weather Manipulation for Warfare and caused the Haiti disaster.

Also, explain how SouthCom was doing drills 1 day before the Haiti disaster for a HAITI DISASTER scenario? If you actually think that's a coincidence, then good for you. People that think everything is a coincidence will never get to the Truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
i agree with the OP

there will MOST likely.. im not 100%.. but VERY LIKELY there will be another false flag event in the month of February. and it will most likely be at the olympics.

most people arent aware but the Canadian Prime Minister Steve Harper (aka George Bush's Clone) has suspended the parliament. and this is very unusual. Thousands of Canadians are protesting against this. There is no reason to have it suspended for so long!

Proroguing parliament would mean the Conservatives wouldn’t have to face ongoing questions in the Afghan detainee controversy.
But the move would also kill bills that are only part way down the road to being passed into law.
The move kills any pending legislation... So Canadians basically lose their rights, making it very easy for *Harper the Bush clone* to become a dictator

The session had origianlly been set to resume on Jan. 25.....

but guess when they plan to resume??...

After the Olympics !

why does he want to wait so long??? There is no valid reason for this... very seldom is the Parliament ever suspended 2 times in less than 2 years.

Also

guess who is the new security firm for the 2010 olympics... ***VERINT SYSTEMS INC***

For those who are unaware of VERINT, they are an Israeli Security Firm

After the September 11, 2001, attacks, the United States government launched a massive program to spy on millions of its own citizens. It is well known that the two largest American telecom companies, AT&T and Verizon, collaborated with the US government to allow illegal eavesdropping on their customers.
What is less well known is that AT&T and Verizon handed “the bugging of their entire networks - carrying billions of American communications every day” to two companies founded in Israel. Verint and Narus, as they are called, are “superintrusive - conducting mass surveillance on both international and domestic communications 24/7”, and sifting traffic at “key Internet gateways” around the US.

also just last week...Great Britain has just raised their Terror Attack Level To 'Severe'

www.officialconfusion.com...

www.worldtribune.com...

www.jordantimes.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

What she's saying in a not so subtle way is that she thinks that you are bobbylove321, a banned former member, or at least you are so his clone it's not even funny. And after I perused said profile, I can see her point. The fact is, as OzWeatherman has so brilliantly pointed out, that you just keep crapping out these 'The Sky is Falling' threads, one after the other. None of the other threads have come to pass, so don't mind us if we think that you are either a) full of crap, or b) not wrapped too terribly tight and in need of medication...

Given your track record, I would be willing to bet everything I will ever earn for the rest of my life that none of what you stated in the OP will come to pass...

In other words, EPIC LOGIC FAIL!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Urmmmm yes the medicine cabinet theory works for me too. Germany giving Israel a nuclear submarine? Now this is my area! Since when have Germany had nuclear submarines? Especially ones to give away?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I'm willing to take a bet.

If nothing comes to pass the MODS can delete my account, but if they do come (which they will 100%) then you, ozweatherman, and the bobbylove woman should get your accounts deleted.

How about that?

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

If your prediction comes to pass, I think they might be more worried about being deleted permanently themselves over some deal to delete their accounts.

As for your predictions, we'll have to wait and see, but personally... we are stuck in a process that will take some time to get where we are going..

The biggest hurdle to overcome for a war to start will be one side or the other getting their people to buy into the war prior to waging it, and that simply isn't happening right now.

That process will take a while yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
USGS claims Venezuela sits on Earth’s largest oil reserves:

rawstory.com...

That's twice the size of Saudi Arabia's oil reserves, placing Venezuela firmly atop the list of oil-rich nations.

Once again the war will be for Oil,
And people don't see why Venezuela is going to be attacked and invaded...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Can we have a false messiah tag to be placed on top of any member's avatar who makes a doomsday prediction that never comes?

You all know like, saying that the economy will melt down next month, disclosure will happen in November, Iran will be attacked by Israel by this date, yada dada da.

I appreciate this OP's intention of trying to warn us but we get one of these guys every month like clockwork on this site.

In the end these guys are just raising fear and anxiety levels of the gullible and nothing more.

False Messiah tag for the Doomsday members proven full of hot air anyone?

[edit on 25-1-2010 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday announced that he would have "good news" regarding the country's nuclear drive in the next two weeks.

"The news is so sweet that every Iranian will be cheerful," President Ahmadinejad told reporters after presenting his budget bill to Parliament.

Anyone with a brain can see war is on its way...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
There is an inherent safety to making 100% predictions involving various random sources coupled with emotionally charged opinion.
The prediction has neither option of full success or full failure.
A complete "fail" will be attributed to bad sources or a thwarted operation and a "partial success" will be claimed as a confirmable event.
You dont have to look far past any loudly claimed predictions served to the populace over the years to find an example.
This repeated rush to chaos and doomsday with an insistance to be accurate overlooks the "fact" that creating these "wish lists" mandates their continued participation.
Do you understand that ETP? Do you understand that you are opposingly cyclic ? You are inviting and awaiting and holding to claim,
events that once manifest and engage you then criticize and condemn.?
You cant have it both ways son!
Your walking in circles and telling me youre an explorer and I'm suppose to be the participating "crazy uncle" that claps my hands and bounces in my seat coaxing you on. Not gonna happen guppy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join