It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You can be sure 100% that war will start in the month of February. This is not an "IF" or a "MAYBE", it's a DEFINITE 100%.

Everything in the research of countless hours of news media following as well as news and sources you don't hear about ALL lead to this month of February.

It will happen simply for the mere fact that the ENTIRE world's attention will be fixated on the 2010 Olympics which go from February 12-28. So you can be sure that the war will start BEFORE February 28. (Even as early as February 5)

Quick Key Points: (Don't have time to find all the sources, if you type them in Google you'll find some of them for yourself)

-The U.S. has placed troops in Yemen

-The U.S. has placed about 15,000 troops in Haiti

-The U.S. tested HAARP technology for weaponry on Haiti 1 day before the disaster actually took place (SouthCom for Haiti...NorthCom for 9/11)

-Military expert predicts U.S. death for troops 300-500 per month for 2010

www.armytimes.com...

-U.S. special forces are now securing Pakistan's Nuclear Arsenal

-Germany gave Nuclear Submarine to Israel

-A Bomb Matter found in Brazil (South American countries will be invaded after Venezuela is taken over)

www.presstv.ir...

-Israeli Minister says war with Lebanon is in sight

www.presstv.ir...

-Israel's troop surge on Lebanon border (Syria also sends troops to border)

www.presstv.ir...

-Israel confirms new controversial weapon "Thunder Generator"

www.presstv.ir...

-Obama's healthcare bill if it gets passed will be the OFFICIAL downfall of the American Civilization (Pages 30-50 there's clauses that state the Government can access all of your financial and bank records. And so much more is in the 5,000 page legislature bill that NO congressman has said they will read at all)

-FACT: 70% of Americans will be out of jobs, work for minimum wage, or get a reduction in pay within the next 2-5 years (Sources that will not be named)

Some of the links are from pressTV since they were quicker to get from just one site, but they can be found on lots of other news sites as well.

The U.S. is READY for a WHOLE new generation of warfare with multiple countries and so is Israel. This has been anticipated for HUNDREDS of years by the religious fanatics that are running the show to bring in their "Messiah", and build the temple in Israel.

Washington D.C. (Military), Vatican City (Religious), and Inner City London (Financial) are all connected via the Obelisk which is a symbol that connects them and goes back thousands of years. This is where the "reptilian" and other "Odd" creatures enter the scene. What do you expect the Elite that are running the show are obsessed with "Demons" and want to bring their "LORD" back on earth and have all remaining humans worship him.

What's funny is that the three places connected via the Obelisk are NOT part of their own countries! Did you know Washington D.C. is not a part of the United States? True Story, look it up!

This is all going to start in February 2010 as a PRETEXT to the REAL thing which is the 2012 invasion of their "LORD". This is not me making it up. This is actual FACT that you can read about reaching from the dawn of civilizations in Babylon, etc till now.

What's also funny is how people still think America needs to spread Democracy when they keep forgetting there's NO SUCH THING as Democracy! It's made up! America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. They will repeat the lies over and over again to justify their criminal acts and wars to place the setting for the return of their Lord.

The War On Terror is NEVER meant to end. Almost every expert in the Militaries of all countries know that the "war on terror" is a never ending warfare. It's BIG BUSINESS! Why do you think Yemen allowed the U.S. into their country? They got over $100 Million to fight "terrorism". Why do you think Pakistan listens to what the U.S. says regarding the militants? They are being PAID BIG MONEY. They are ALL sell outs. The War on Terror is not meant to end just like the War On Drugs or the War on Poverty. It's ALL about WAR because it's BIG MONEY!

PS. Nick Rockefeller himself told Aaron Russo (famous director that is dead now) that the U.S. was going to invade Afghanistan, Iraq, Venezuela, and declare a war on Iran, so that they can take peoples' freedoms away under the pretext of "terrorism" and MICRO CHIP the Entire world's population. This conversation between them was in the late 1990's.

WAKE UP and DON'T fall for it again like the majority did on 9/11!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There is no question that the next war is right on the horizon, and it could happen any day.

We certainly are entering a very dangerous time period akin to the 1930's and 1945 but the out come I fear is going to be far worse if this really unfolds.

Our generation may be the WWIII nuclear holocaust; total collapse generation.

It's a scary thought but there is so much at work here to tear the whole world down and burn it both financially and through war.

Give your kids a hug and let them know you love them before it's too damn late.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

+58 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Have you been in your Mother's medicine cabinet.

Everything you state , is opinion , twisted with some pointless facts.

Enjoy the Olympics, nothing going to happen

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Sorry, I have a problem believing anyone who claims 100% accuracy with their prediction. I've seen too many absolute musts, that never came to be. ATS has an EOTWAWKI and WWIII thread every month. It seems inevitable that SHTF eventually, but I don't think anyone here can pinpoint it down to even a single month.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Oh You'll see for yourself alright.

It's in February.

It is a 100% Precise Pinpoint. You don't have to wait any longer. The time has come...

+40 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
You can be sure 100% that war will start in the month of February. This is not an "IF" or a "MAYBE", it's a DEFINITE 100%.

Bookmarked.

I'll be sure to come back in March.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I do agree with Unity that it is around the corner, hard to predict. It could be February, it could be March, it could be April 2014 for all we know.

However the signs of war are certainly everywhere these days. The propaganda machine is churning and there is no question a strong desire for a war in Iran looms dangerously close, but has done so since 9/11 kicked off the US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

As for WWIII... it is very probable that this will happen based on current events and power struggles within the hegemony of the worlds elite nations. I think our generation is looking down the barrel of this loaded gun more so then previous generations but that is only relative to time.

It could never happen too, so we need to be aware of probability vs actuality. Totally different beasts. Actuality is far worse then probability when it happens.

Still doesn't mean you shouldn't hug your kids and let them know you love them... just don't wait for the world to end before you do.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

-A Bomb Matter found in Brazil (South American countries will be invaded after Venezuela is taken over)

www.presstv.ir...

-Israeli Minister says war with Lebanon is in sight

www.presstv.ir...

-Israel's troop surge on Lebanon border (Syria also sends troops to border)

www.presstv.ir...

-Israel confirms new controversial weapon "Thunder Generator"

www.presstv.ir...

Well now I believe it....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You mean another war, don't you? In case you haven't noticed there are two rather large ones on going as I type this... You may have heard of them? Afghanistan, and Iraq? Though technically, they're one and the same... This is, of course, ignoring the many little ongoing conflicts around the world, too.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
ahh, yet another date to ruin someones credibility, but cheers for at least putting a date on it...else it would be "War will start sometime" which wouldnt even get 2 comments.

So, we will be waiting, and on march 1st, you are required to eat a hat...and hopefully you will be a good sport about it and do it. Alternatively, if there is a proper war that breaks out in Feb (besides the ones going on already), then good call.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I have to agree kind of, the world has been at continual war for some time now. But damn it, we still have our Idol.

That is the one thing I will never understand, when we were at war in the last big one-WW2, we were at WAR. Not this 50,000 men here, 50,000 there, it was war to end confrontation, not to create it or "contain" it.

Oh well, OP, I guarantee we are going to be at war until we remove the warmongers from power.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well, there's a high chance that a false flag attack will happen up to or during the Olympics. 2 tonnes of ammonium nitrate is missing and the movie ''2012'' seems to hint at it.

If WWIII happens, I think only a few nukes will be used and will mostly be conventional as the elites don't want to destroy the planet.

All in all, February seems like a good time for the # to hit the fan.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I wonder if the OP is so sure of this, if he/she/it is willing to leave ATS and never return once 1 March 2010 arrives, and no war starts in the world?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
All though its not definate.
Your predictoin is very good
All the things you talk about have been unravelling for the past year.
It just needs one event to start things off
Star and flag! x

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Look...thanks for the post and the links and all, and don't take this the wrong way, but...ANOTHER ONE?!!

ANOTHER?!

I am SO sick and tired of all the 'predictions' on this forum!

The is no way to claim 100% certainty based on events that could have any number of explanations.

You lost 99% of my attention, when you said 100%.

As for cash to the various countries, that could simply be forward planning of a different sort. The world finances, for one reason or another, are in the toilet. The money is to help the less well off 'allies' stave off domestic population problems, such as riots (food and water), job etc etc. The security of a country takes a rapid nose dive when it's people suffer, and creates a vacuum that is filled by opportunists wishing to push an agenda.

The money could simply be help preserve aspects of normalcy, at least short term.

This includes bribes and buying high officials of course, but that's not unexpected really is it.

Please people..unless there is concrete evidence to back up your claims, let's try to outgrow the 'we're all gonna die!' threads eh?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wow OP
You sure are brave to stick your neck out like that.
We are waiting!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8afb929e386.jpg[/atsimg]

Dude, loosen up the Tin Foil Body Suit, get back on the Meds, and for the love of God, don't be another Skipper1975

Once March 1st comes and goes and the world is not at war, your credibility here will be shot forever! Do yourself a favor and retract this baloney now while you still can salvage what's left of it....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Nice thread and i appreciate the warning but !!

If WWIII is upon us all by February 2010.There is nothing we can do to stop it !

I don't know about you, but usually people don't like to be aware of any deadline on when they die !!
So only write this crap when there's still time to act and maybe change things to prevent it.

Otherwise the last few days of my live would be far more enjoyable, not knowing it's gonna end soon !!
Well if i believed it anyway.

Peace !!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

In fairness to the OP, some of the points raised could be nefarious shenanigans, but the crux of it for me, is to claim certainty.

Jaxon, that image in your reply...

The caption could be..Err..wrong way lads, the General is behind you!

They are saying "Doh!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join