It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Images Large Spherical Objects Inside Corona of SUN

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Magnificent PLANET SIZED UFOS around the Sun

I came across this article today just after y saw the movie The fourth Kind and start searching for alien abductions and all that kind of stuff, and ended as almost every time i do search, with an unknown blogg to me, in wich were posted images of the sun corona and Planet Sized objects around it and revolving our Sun

Just Awesome, don´t know what to think about it cause almost everyt image came from SOHO sattelite just before it went down two weaks ago in January

I hope some of you can bring some light into it

here are the links, i wish they work

gazbom.blogspot.com...

gazbom.blogspot.com... ml

sorry mods can you move this to the correct forum?
just got mixed up , i beg your pardon

May be it is the same thing you are trying to show but can´t get the links to work, i ve done a post recently but as so idiot i am, i´ve done it in the introduction forum, don´t know why maybe because i am a little bit tired and a LITTLE bit drunk, but just a LITTLE.

Also ask the mods to correct this

namaste people

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I was told in an email from a nasa employee(which has since been deleted my bad) that what i was seeing from the soho were compression artifacts.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beachmonkey

Good ridden, and how much do you like to confuse people with your Deleted Mail excuse.

why even mention that, wow maybe you are a truthful person.

dunno, but you give me the "Fishy" feeling.. back that up or dont mention it, that simple.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Vicodin]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There are two prevailing beliefs in the world. One is spiritual and basically states that everything we know about matter and our universe CAN be changed by a super being that created the whole thing.

The second is that this world happened by explainable physical reactions/events according to the known laws of physics and science.

There in lies the whole rub. Do you believe that these could actually be planet size spacecraft because you have seen the evidence of the CREATOR acting within our physical world and perhaps even changing or breaking the laws of physics.

Or do you believe in SCIENCE or the known laws of physics that state there is no CREATOR therefore because I have not seen any evidence that these laws can be broken or changed at will by the latter, I refuse to believe there is even a chance the anomalies could be planet size spacecraft.

Those who believe in the physical only will do all they can to hold onto their own comfortable beliefs by trying to disprove every instance of evidence that points to a CREATED universe.

The problem is that the spiritual is so rare that it goes UNSEEN by many who would be predisposed to disbelief even if presented with PHYSICAL evidence.

This explains why those of us who have been blessed to witness the spiritual interacting with our physical world in ways that defy the known physical laws simply have such a hard time understanding why people such as PHAGE try to ALWAYS explain away any UNKNOWN ANOMALY that would point to a MUCH HIGHER POWER as nothing but image artifacts or any of the other "excuses" in the gamut of physical explanations available.

To those who have not witnessed the SPIRITUAL POWER interacting with our world I feel sorry for you.

Are these truly planet sized spacecraft?...I really can't say for sure since I like you are limited to WHAT WERE TOLD by those with the resources and power who say they are telling us the truth.

I will however say this...the CREATOR which I believe in because of PHYSICAL EVIDENCE i have seen and witnessed with my own two eyes and brain is very well able to make PLANET SIZE SPACECRAFT.

So the great debate will go on, with both sides claiming injustice to the cause until of course the CREATOR decides to finally end the debate.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by skepticantiseptic]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I searched on the 17th 04 2010 behind view

I'm speechless....

[edit on 18-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

And here we go again (from yesterday):

Image artifacts? How can artifacts have a shape of a round sphere and keep rotating around the Sun for over 3 months? Oh wait, i get it, it's NASA...

[edit on 18/4/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I overlaid all 4 images and then cycled through them. I saw 'dots' come and go but nothing appeared to be rotating about the sun. A cosmic ray affects a few pixels in a camera forming a dot. Compression artifacts can lead to artifacts of different shapes that are a result of the type of algorithm being used.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... Some planets dont have a blue sly it is straight black space

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... Some planets dont have a blue sky it is straight black space

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Image artifacts? How can artifacts have a shape of a round sphere and keep rotating around the Sun for over 3 months? Oh wait, i get it, it's NASA...

gee, thanks for coming in late and not reading the thread, DreamerOracle and Cybernet.

Could you tell us what you understand by these words:
- low resolution
- over-enhanced
- jpeg artefact
- 'beacon mode'
- HEP
- cosmic ray strike

Then could you tell us this - HAVE YOU EXAMINED THE FINAL FULL RESOLUTION IMAGES, and COMPARED THEM TO THESE LOW RESOLUTION 'BEACON MODE' ONES, so you can easily see how the cosmic ray/HEP strikes cause the exaggerated artefacts in the initial low-res thumbnails?

The hi-res ones normally come in within a week or two. You''ll know when they are here, because the 'beacon' ones are removed. (Yes, that's right, they'll VANISH!!!, so you better keep copies of these and then you can later claim that NASA are hiding stuff...
)

You can see all this explained, including examples, in quite painful but simple detail, earlier in the thread.

But don't let that stop you guys posting redundantly...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

gee, thanks for coming in late and not reading the thread, DreamerOracle and Cybernet.

Could you tell us what you understand by these words:
- low resolution
- over-enhanced
- jpeg artefact
- 'beacon mode'
- HEP
- cosmic ray strike

Then could you tell us this - HAVE YOU EXAMINED THE FINAL FULL RESOLUTION IMAGES, and COMPARED THEM TO THESE LOW RESOLUTION 'BEACON MODE' ONES, so you can easily see how the cosmic ray/HEP strikes cause the exaggerated artefacts in the initial low-res thumbnails?

The hi-res ones normally come in within a week or two. You''ll know when they are here, because the 'beacon' ones are removed. (Yes, that's right, they'll VANISH!!!, so you better keep copies of these and then you can later claim that NASA are hiding stuff...
)

You can see all this explained, including examples, in quite painful but simple detail, earlier in the thread.

But don't let that stop you guys posting redundantly...

My image is from the full Res image FROM SOURCE, you need to look at it properly.
Just to refer to the picture above ...The SPHERE if you've looked at it ISN't pixelated. Its within the corona and even has a spherical shading from its intense proximity to the sun. You need to check it, play with it if you like but that SPHERE won't vanish.
Just because you can explain a possibility for some of the specks and spots it doesn't mean you've debunked it. Its a SPHERE.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You say sphere, but its a dot. You have no idea what it is, but you said SPHERE. The dark banding around the dot is a part of the artifact.

This same sort of mistake in inferring 3d from 2d led to mistakes in the literature such as the dumb-bell mitochondria and the mistaken form of the mammalian liver.

Please state what you see and avoid the inference to 3d which you cannot know from the image.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING....

Here's what I've seen happen on this thread, it's a well known fact that most people aren't inclined to read, so the gambit here is to bore you with supposed intelligent words like compression errors, dots, high-low resolution, magnification, image artifacts, space weather beacon mode, stereo, pixelation..etc..etc..etc...get it?

Its supposed to make you say.."hmm this is getting boring" and let this thread die.

Keep in mind what you saw, don't ever forget it, and certainly don't let the supposed known pro's on this site, (like this is all they have to do all day) make you get bored... think about it, they spend all day on ATS using boring debates so that you walk away...it's like that never-smile-Im too-serious intellect at the party that begins talking to you and all you want is to enjoy the night for what it is. believe me, the minute you see them coming, you walk away pretty fast.

Here is what I see, and no level of bull**** talk is going to sway me from knowing that these are either organic or metallic craft, near and around the sun.

The pictures were TAKEN down by NASA, forget the crap about server bandwidth and crashes, that's just laughable.

They will not, and cannot keep this under wraps for too much longer, CHRZL, Phage and the likes will not stick around, and will go back into their probably comfortable lives after that happens. they know that, cause you don't know them or who they truly are. Just words meant to lose the reader.

They are what you see, see with your eyes...real.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

And here we go again (from yesterday):

[edit on 18/4/10 by Cybernet]

I'm Not getting any of these images to work
are there other links?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
My image is from the full Res image FROM SOURCE, you need to look at it properly.

Well, this is going to be rather embarrassing for you...

May I suggest you read what follows VERY carefully before you make another gaffe like this one..

First up, you'll note that I TOLD YOU that the low resolution images would disappear. And guess what, they HAVE - gee maybe I knew what i was talking about... Anyway, that means that the high-resolution images are now up. Just return to the site and find the matching image, according to the date and time tag on the LOW-RESOLUTION BEACON-MODE one you initially posted.

Now compare the images. First up, you will notice the new one is VERY OBVIOUSLY MUCH HIGHER RESOLUTION, unless you have severe vision problems.

Secondly, you can now look at the HEP/cosmic ray strikes and see them for what they are.. NOT 'spheres'.

The SPHERE if you've looked at it ISN't pixelated.

I see no sphere, just a few pixels with sharpening and jpeg artefacts around them, just like the rest of the image. And if you look at the high-res images, you can see exactly where the artefacts come from. It's not rocket science..(oh wait, I guess it is..)

Its within the corona

What a ludicrous assertion - is this a 3D image for you? You CANNOT POSSIBLY DETERMINE THE DISTANCE FROM THE CAMERA. As you will see from the HIGH-RESOLUTION image, it is in fact a tiny spot caused by a particle/ray strike on the sensor. Very common.

and even has a spherical shading from its intense proximity to the sun.

You seriously see a 'sphere' there, do you? Forgive me for not using you for any future forensic image analysis...

You need to check it, play with it if you like but that SPHERE won't vanish.

As I demonstrated earlier in the thread, with just a few simple steps YOU TOO could duplicate the artefacting in the low-resolution images, simply by using the high-resolution REAL image, reducing its size, and sharpening it. Which is exactly what the beacon-mode image is.

Would you like me to link you to the posts, seeing you are too lazy to actually read the thread???

Just because you can explain a possibility for some of the specks and spots it doesn't mean you've debunked it. Its a SPHERE.

Just because *you* desperately want it to be an alien spacecraft or some other exotic phenomena, doesn't excuse your lack of knowledge of this spacecraft's operation, along with a lack of knowledge of digital imaging.

By the way, in your initial image you screwed up the linking, so I cannot guess what image that was. However, for future reference, you can try this.. When NASA posts the initial low-res beacon images, the link looks like this:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse/2010/04/18/behind/euvi/195/2048/20100418_173530_n7euB_195.jpg
(that was one of the pics posted by cybernet and has now gone)

But the high resolution version that replaced it is right there in the same directory:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse/2010/04/18/behind/euvi/195/2048/20100418_173530_n4euB_195.jpg

Soory for the non-link - ATS's url function choked on it for some reason - copy and paste it if you wish to try it. And note the tiny change in the filename to denote high-resolution - all you have to do is replace the "...n7euB..." bit, with "...n4euB..." instead. 7 means low-res-beacon-mode-temporary image, 4 means high-resolution-final image. (Or you can always just use the search function to look the image up again.)

Go on, test this all out. Check the very latest (beacon-mode) images - save them (so you will have all the numbers required to get the later images), then wait for a while. When the link no longer works, replace the 7 with a 4, and then compare the two images at full resolution.

You'll get the hang of it, and you'll see results like this comparison I showed earlier:

Try the same techniques on *your* images.

And for the sake of completeness, here's NASA's notes on the topic:
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

If you have any MORE questions about how the Stereo spacecraft works, or digital imaging, or cosmic rays and HEP's, feel free to ask.

And maybe next time, try doing your homework FIRST.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by CHRLZ]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Once again Thank you Skepticantiseptic for bringing these images to our attention, They are all over the place out there in space.

Those images confirm it for me, the devil in holy water reactions from the supposed debunking pro's confirm this as well.

Once again Thank you for denying ignorance on these craft around the sun.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

Well, this is going to be rather embarrassing for you...

May I suggest you read what follows VERY carefully before you make another gaffe like this one..

First up, you'll note that I TOLD YOU that the low resolution images would disappear. And guess what, they HAVE - gee maybe I knew what i was talking about... Anyway, that means that the high-resolution images are now up. Just return to the site and find the matching image, according to the date and time tag on the LOW-RESOLUTION BEACON-MODE one you initially posted.

Now compare the images. First up, you will notice the new one is VERY OBVIOUSLY MUCH HIGHER RESOLUTION, unless you have severe vision problems.

Secondly, you can now look at the HEP/cosmic ray strikes and see them for what they are.. NOT 'spheres'.

The SPHERE if you've looked at it ISN't pixelated.

I see no sphere, just a few pixels with sharpening and jpeg artefacts around them, just like the rest of the image. And if you look at the high-res images, you can see exactly where the artefacts come from. It's not rocket science..(oh wait, I guess it is..)

Its within the corona

What a ludicrous assertion - is this a 3D image for you? You CANNOT POSSIBLY DETERMINE THE DISTANCE FROM THE CAMERA. As you will see from the HIGH-RESOLUTION image, it is in fact a tiny spot caused by a particle/ray strike on the sensor. Very common.

and even has a spherical shading from its intense proximity to the sun.

You seriously see a 'sphere' there, do you? Forgive me for not using you for any future forensic image analysis...

You need to check it, play with it if you like but that SPHERE won't vanish.

As I demonstrated earlier in the thread, with just a few simple steps YOU TOO could duplicate the artefacting in the low-resolution images, simply by using the high-resolution REAL image, reducing its size, and sharpening it. Which is exactly what the beacon-mode image is.

Would you like me to link you to the posts, seeing you are too lazy to actually read the thread???

Just because *you* desperately want it to be an alien spacecraft or some other exotic phenomena, doesn't excuse your lack of knowledge of this spacecraft's operation, along with a lack of knowledge of digital imaging.

By the way, in your initial image you screwed up the linking, so I cannot guess what image that was. However, for future reference, you can try this.. When NASA posts the initial low-res beacon images, the link looks like this:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse/2010/04/18/behind/euvi/195/2048/20100418_173530_n7euB_195.jpg
(that was one of the pics posted by cybernet and has now gone)

But the high resolution version that replaced it is right there in the same directory:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse/2010/04/18/behind/euvi/195/2048/20100418_173530_n4euB_195.jpg

Soory for the non-link - ATS's url function choked on it for some reason - copy and paste it if you wish to try it. And note the tiny change in the filename to denote high-resolution - all you have to do is replace the "...n7euB..." bit, with "...n4euB..." instead. 7 means low-res-beacon-mode-temporary image, 4 means high-resolution-final image. (Or you can always just use the search function to look the image up again.)

Go on, test this all out. Check the very latest (beacon-mode) images - save them (so you will have all the numbers required to get the later images), then wait for a while. When the link no longer works, replace the 7 with a 4, and then compare the two images at full resolution.

You'll get the hang of it, and you'll see results like this comparison I showed earlier:

Try the same techniques on *your* images.

And for the sake of completeness, here's NASA's notes on the topic:
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

If you have any MORE questions about how the Stereo spacecraft works, or digital imaging, or cosmic rays and HEP's, feel free to ask.

And maybe next time, try doing your homework FIRST.

BLAH BLAH BLAH LOW RES BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH get a better pc why don't you... oh and change the record and it isn't a poor resolution picture its the best they offer. There is NO pixelation AT ALL unless you pc sucks ...I'll enjoy my nice clear view of the sphere and the dot light effect on the side of it.
Thing is, I see whats on that picture. I don't need to evaluate what it is as IDK but its a sphere shaped object.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticantiseptic
Since I have already made up my mind in a scientific fashion in regards to just what the UFO phenomenon is, I needn't do all that extra work. But thanks for trying to get me motivated.

It does sound like you're trying to convince yourself though. And I guess you mean in religious fashion, not scientific. We only know there are unsolved cases, we don't know there are aliens visiting us.

Trying so hard to find reliable evidence. But ultimately, all it would change is the knowledge of the existence of such technology (the crafts.) We all most certainly know there is intelligent life elsewhere anyway, so is it a big deal if they're just not visiting us.

We are not getting much of an entertainment from them anyway. Or maybe I'm just bitter because of all this gov hiding thing.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join