It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Images Large Spherical Objects Inside Corona of SUN

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ah, a time waster who won't actually debate. I'll keep this brief then.

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
BLAH BLAH BLAH LOW RES BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Excellent scientific rebuttal. I can see you are worthy opponent who knows his stuff.

get a better pc why don't you...

Because my PC is perfectly adequate for the work I do. How do you know its specification, and why do you think it affects the points raised?

oh and change the record and it isn't a poor resolution picture its the best they offer.

I see you still haven't found the new high resolution images. That thing where you replace the 7 with a 4 too tricky for you? Can't now find your original, because you forgot to record which one it was? Diddums.

There is NO pixelation AT ALL unless you [sic] pc sucks

As anyone who actually knows anything about digital images, you will realise that as soon as you enlarge an image beyond 1:1 (actual pixel) size, then pixellation WILL appear, unless some sort of software interpolation is used. If interpolation IS used, then the 'filled' data is FALSE detail and can not be relied upon. Here's a page for anyone who, unlike 'Dreamer', is capable of understanding what that means:

www.general-cathexis.com...

It takes a while to load, but then it will show you all the different effects caused by a range of interpolation algorithms as your cursor travels over the numbers. Note that very obviously, the added detail is not real - it's a GUESS and should NEVER be used for analysis.

...I'll enjoy my nice clear view of the sphere and the dot light effect on the side of it. ... I don't need to evaluate what it is

Well said. Exposed in all your tinfoiled glory.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
lol....

Every linked picture displays the error message "OBJECT NOT FOUND"

can people PLEASE save your pictures, create an above top secret media account, and upload them so that you can then copy and past the [atsimg] tagged url and post it in your posts?

that way, we can see what you mean...

In as early as images posted claiming to be "yesterday's image" - they disappear...lol

I've been noticing these sphere's in the SOHO imagery I've been watching - to say the least they have been interesting. HOWEVER - if you went to the space weather's website and watched one of the gif movies where the still images were taken from - these artefacts either change position, change frequency, or disappear all together. they are jpeg anomalies... that's all.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

I think's because NASA pulled the originals, everywhere i have gone the originals are gone.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sighs wearily.

The Stereo spacecraft first transmits a very low-res version of the image, a thumbnail if you like. They are called 'beacon mode' images, and are not suitable for serious analysis.

Some days later*, NASA REMOVES the beacon mode images. They are replaced by processed higher resolution images
, that have been optimised using quite sophisticated software that uses 'background subtraction images (basically dark frames, taken before/after the actual image, to get an accurate reference level for the performance of the sensor). Consumer cameras often have a similar, but less sophisticated function. They cannot update the images until this process is complete, and the dark frames are taken at sporadic intervals so as not to interrupt normal image-taking. It can be up to a week or three depending on when the background subtraction images are taken, but usually is just a few days.

This process has happened right from when the spacecraft began transmission. Those who are not aware of it show their ignorance of the topic.

If you record the date and time flags on the image, then it is easy to call up the new image. Alternatively you can use the method I described a few posts back - I'm not repeating it, because frankly I get very sick of posters who add ill-informed posts without reading much of anything that has transpired.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'd like nothing more than to give you the exact image but they are gone from the Stereo Website. The section of image I posted was a finished 2046 image from their gallery........It's no longer there all I have is what I posted and the copy of it in my files for safe keeping.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Today reappeared objects around the sun

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

But apparently the objects are seen almost always in the same places.

I will look to see if solar flares are also in places like the pictures so we can see that may be a defect in the image capture.

Where should the solar explosions are in a position like that, we can conclude that really is some kind of defect in the acquisition of the image (internal reflection?). If this is the case, can explain the possible movement of the anomalies, since the explosions are moving too.

Sorry my english ( google translate )

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Sighs even more wearily...

And leaves thread, shaking head in bewilderment.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Interesting and now after those images posted here on ATS they get removed. I get a 404 error with them when I try to see it. I am getting really questionable on ATS about being a government front of sorts. When questionable pictures or videos get posted and anything to do with NASA they get taken down via third party.

hmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

Why would you dig up an old thread that hasn't had any activity at all in a month, to post a comment like that??

**shakes head**

Originally posted by dragnet53
Interesting and now after those images posted here on ATS they get removed. I get a 404 error with them when I try to see it. I am getting really questionable on ATS about being a government front of sorts. When questionable pictures or videos get posted and anything to do with NASA they get taken down via third party.

hmmmmmm

Did you not look at the date?
the original post was back in January. The photo's have probably since been removed for space savings.
They post new photos every day (i'm pretty sure). they would take up an unbelievable amount of space if continually added, and never removed.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pumcy

You are almost right. The real reason has been explained more than once in this thread.

Thus, the most recent images on the STEREO Science Center browse tool will always be beacon images. These temporary beacon images are replaced with the full-quality versions as they become available, generally about 2-3 days later.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pumcy

I just saw the 2010.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pumcy

Originally posted by CHRLZ

Why would you dig up an old thread that hasn't had any activity at all in a month, to post a comment like that??

**shakes head**

Ahem.... before shaking your head at me, maybe you should have checked the post IMMEDIATELY before mine. What date is on it? *I* didn't drag it back from the dead.

Anyway, for anyone unfamiliar with 'Stereo', and visiting this page and unwilling to read back a little (hi dragnet53!!), these low resolution BEACON images (look it up) ALWAYS DISAPPEAR, AS SOON AS THE HIGH RES VERSION IS RECEIVED AND PROCESSED.

Here, I explained how to find the high res images. You just need to take note of the image name or the date/time, as any decent researcher would. Here, I'll even quote the important bit for you:

the high resolution version that replaced it is right there in the same directory.. - all you have to do is replace the "...n7euB..." bit, with "...n4euB..." instead. 7 means low-res-beacon-mode-temporary image, 4 means high-resolution-final image. (Or you can always just use the search function to look the image up again.)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
And not that I would RUB IT IN, or nuthin... Hi, DRAGNET53!!!

But if you check, you'll note that the last image posted by thi20a, has, EXACTLY AS I PREDICTED, vanished.

And yet, if you replace that 7 with a 4, and check the link again, LIKE I HAVE EXPLAINED SEVERAL TIMES, guess what....

Yes indeed, and here it is:

And oh look, it's higher resolution, and you can now see what triggered the artefacts. Gosh darn, that's EXACTLY what I said too...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by CHRLZ]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Interesting and now after those images posted here on ATS they get removed. I get a 404 error with them when I try to see it.
When questionable pictures or videos get posted and anything to do with NASA they get taken down via third party.

Dragnet 53, seeing you asked so nicely, what is it about THIS, and THIS that you can't understand?

They're both on this page for crying out loud. But seeing you can't seem to find anything, I'll repeat it:

NASA REPLACES THE LOW-RESOLUTION BEACON IMAGES WITH HIGH-RESOLUTION ONES, AFTER A SHORT TIME.

To see the new ones, all you have to do is search for them again (you DID keep a record of the date and time flag, SURELY?) OR you can just replace the 7 with a 4 as has been explained SEVERAL times.

All that too difficult for you? Can't even read the posts on the page upon which you reply????

Once again HERE is the high resolution image that was referred to on this page.

EXACTLY as I said it would be.
EXACTLY as described on NASA's explanatory pages.
EXACTLY as would be known and understood by anyone who had an actual clue about the subject.

You were WRONG. The images are easy to find, the process is open, and well-known to anyone who actually has a genuine interest in the Stereo craft. The standard of your research methodology is on show to all who visit this page.

Cheers!

[edit on 13-7-2010 by CHRLZ]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

still doesn't account the fact that a lot of videos that goes against NASA get deleted or removed on youtube by third parties.

oh boo hoo sounds like typical ego being hurt.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by CHRLZ

still doesn't account the fact that a lot of videos that goes against NASA get deleted or removed on youtube by third parties.

oh boo hoo sounds like typical ego being hurt.

I knew it - HE COULDN'T BRING HIMSELF TO SAY:

"I was wrong"

..instead trying to divert attention away from his errors and ineptitude with non-specific claims about a different topic.

Game over, dragnet.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It has occurred to me WHAT THIS IS and now I have to say I am probably RIGHT about what this is just because this is such a CLEAR SOLUTION TO THIS ENIGMA, my judgement is VERY GOOD on this, I must say, IT IS NOW QUITE OBVIOUS WHAT THIS REALLY IS !!!!!!

Consider an EXTREMELY advanced race, interstellar, multi-stellar, marauding through the universe taking over planets regularly ! One that has many options and techniques that it uses with planets depending on what THEIR needs are. They may simply mine a planet for its minerals, if it is not good to live on, or they could terra-form a planet if it has a nice climate for LIFE !

If they should encounter a planet that is a JEWEL in the universe but was already occupied, they would have many VERY EFFECTIVE techniques and tremendous experience in these techniques that they could use to beguile and control the indigenous intelligent species running the planet and eliminate this more primitive species WITHOUT significant damage to the planet itself to allow their own species to make the planet their home and add it to their large and growing civilization of planets !

Surrounding the sun like this with these objects and especially the very large one, is a SHOW OF FORCE AND TECHNOLOGICAL SUPERIORITY !!! Certainly they are NOT image compression artifacts as the very large object shows the suns solar flares BOUNCING OFF OF IT !!

To our science this is amazingly technically advanced and incomprehensible so my guess is these are not ships as we would perceive but a manipulation of space and perhaps a type of probe which is used as a weapon specifically to DEMONSTRATE THEIR SUPERIORITY OVER A FOE !!!!!!

A tool of intimidation created by a very advanced type of probe or a special kind of worm hole which they can produce at will !

My guess is the heads of NASA and the leaders of the worlds nations are puking their guts out daily trying to cope with what they are seeing in the cameras NASA has pointed at the sun and what their scientists in the know are telling them this, MUST BE, some of them have probably just GONE MAD -- ITS NOT LIKE WE COULD TELL THE DIFFERENCE

The top people in the militaries of the world are who they are most like to talk to FIRST, but they would want a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT that would be willing to carry out their EXTERMINATION PLANS !!!

So I would NOT expect DISCLOSURE ANY TIME SOON, I think considering how crowded the planet has become they would probably just want us GONE AS SOON A POSSIBLE especially considering that their colonists are arriving SOON !! They would be telling us many LIES to keep us in the dark, while they exterminate us !

Disclosure will probably not happen until at least half of the PEAK population is DEAD, then if everything is proceeding as planned they would become public just to begin making the changes that they need to accommodate their own people !

And I would also think that at that point they would become most ruthless and begin to push very HARD to eliminate the rest of the population as quickly as possible, as, to them, this planet would no long be OURs, at that point, THEY HAVE BECOME THE NEW OWNERS !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join