It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Images Large Spherical Objects Inside Corona of SUN

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The censored images prove, irregardless of anyone saying anything else to the contrary, thats its not compression.

They look metallic.

They are something, that is definite. The censored images more than prove that.

The sun isn't an inferno. Electric Sun Theory sounds like a very strong possibility. Heat is generated in atmospheres?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I agree with the Images being burned of the net, it seems dodgy why sweep up original images and say oh well it was nothing, if its nothing leave up the pics right?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
So there you have it...

Either you have technical software/hardware pixelated glitches that just happen to look like planetary-sized solid objects orbiting the Sun's corona, even though they look absolutely nothing like all the other glitches OR, you have... etc, etc.

Could it be possible that, because you really can't believe what you are seeing, and your denial at what you are seeing runs so deep, you have to come up with something, anything, to explain it away, so that you don't risk your neck and your career by actually admitting that what you are really seeing defies all logical explanation.

I'm keeping an open mind. Although I have to say, I know what the instinctive part of my brain is telling me... and it's not what NASA is telling me.

I agree with you.
I smell a rat.
They look like Borg Spheres to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I didn't read all posts so excuse me if i missed something. Why don't you take some photos of a sun with a camera that doesnt have a lens. You know like a shoe box camera. Anyone can make one for less than $10 suprisingly you can get good photos with it. This rules out lense artifact beacuse there is no lense.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
WHAT IT IS....?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Yes quite intriguing. That doesn't look like any kind of artifact to me. perhaps the "aliens" are pissed at NASA for covering it up and are lighting up some fireworks.

Again, with NASA we may never know until something so shocking and unable to be hid comes to light.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Heh , if you look really close it sort of looks as if the sun blew a smoke ring ! Would love to find out what the heck that is though. I mean my first assumption was that it was an oddly shapped solar flare but I couldnt say for sure. It could be a whole bunch of stuff, but rather than ramble on, Im gonna sit and wait to see what others make of it!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I came on here today to ask what you guys thought of these pics my brother in law showed me and to my amazement theres a huge thread about what i think he may have taken pictures of.

He showed me today and i thought wow thats weird and got him to send them to me. He sent me 5 pics but heres 2, i dont know if he has anymore but i can find out if anyone interested.
BTW i stopped reading this thread at around the 7th page so i may have missed some important posts other people have made.
They were taken with his phone a Nokia N95.
If these pics are different to what you guys are talking about my apologies, but they are interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Brett

What the hell ? Those images are of an Angelfire logo. Spam ? Whats the point ?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Man its not spam, its my first time posting pics here. I thought i did it right. I have an angelfire account so used it for the pics, it all seemed to have worked from my end.
Maybe i need some help with it.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Brett

Sorry dude . Didnt mean to go over the top. Note to self *do not allow tiredness to effect reactions. Again, my deepest possible apologies.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
No problems mate

I dont know how to do it but heres the address, replace the big "XX" with "tt"

hXXp://www.angelfire.com/scary/vlt/Sun1.jpg

hXXp://www.angelfire.com/scary/vlt/Sun4.jpg

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Brett

Any chance that the small blue area is the bit you are reffering to ? If so , have you considered the possibility that it is a lens flare? It does sort of remind me of lens flare, looks alot like what happens to me when I take sky shots at mid day !

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
sorry unintentional reply was trying to fix those pics.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Since i'm new here and just learning how to upload and post images i'll just post this one for now...i have many more if you guys are interested in seeing them
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/09f55ddc09d772b3.jpg[/atsimg]

[mod edit: fixed oversize image skewing page view]

[edit on 31-1-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I dont know anything about photography, if its something as simple as lense flare so be it.
I just thought id share them with all you guys, my bro in laws pretty sure he got a ufo though

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Brett]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

Relax. It seems to be an optical spot on the camera, in other words, don't worry about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
nothing to see here, move along. oh and don't bother reading thru other posts or doing research on your own, just click reply on the first page and post whatever assnine thing u can come up with...i think it may be swamp gas, chinese lanterns or bigfoot - definitely one of the 3.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Not sure if that comment is directed towards my post or not..if so then I've followed this thread from day one...i have done my research..much more so then yourself on this topic I'm sure..I posted this to share and have input from others here since this is a Conspiracy site. With a name like I.C.Weiner your clearly an intelligent person!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If you've followed it from day one, you'd see that those exact same types of images are due to the processing methods NASA use. Here's the high resolution, non-beacon mode image.
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Please reread the thread, as you seem to have missed some information that would have helped you. The things you've circled can be clearly seen as simple hot spots on the CCD. (Those more informed than I, I hope I'm using the right terminology here.)

EDIT: Grammar.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by shadowkhas]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join