It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Human Destiny: The Final Message

page: 5
77
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic
 


Wow you seem to be on a mission to correct everyone today.Good job..




posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
We're the light. We have to hold the light over Haiti, with 100,000 dead and many still under the rubble, without the emergency rescue team that needs to always be in place. Where are all the countries??

Some of us think of a galaxy that would lend a helping hand in a disaster! Come on, think about it. A galaxy like this would be incredible, but.....this starts at home. We have to be what we expect. We need to have the honor and compassion to assist. With the world, and its massive collateral, technology, resources and medical we should already be there in large numbers, rescuing, securing, and helping them rebuild.

In fact, this kind of system should always be in readiment, including large portable water systems, desaltation. All the science for years should be used.

And money, its all basically cloistered in a few bloodline bankers hands and royalty anyway. Why do we even consider it. Imagine in a cosmic type world without money, just higher education and volutneering, how nothing would ever be measured in terms of dollars and cents, simply in terms of what can be done. We'd be so advanced already without money, copy right laws and patents, and without the illegal pyramid bloodlines running this show.


We need to focus on contacting our leaders and asking for immediate solutions to Haiti, and start seeing the entire world in terms of helping each other out from under this heartless pyramid strutctures. We're all the light here. We have to hold the light.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I wasn't named as one of the detractors, but I was amongst those who found the poster's writings interesting and thought provoking.

I was also amongst those who had a few questions, and although they were asked politely, seriously, and with respect, each of my questions were ignored by the OP.

Thirdly, I was amongst those who voiced disappointment at how the poster treated those who approached with with questions, without animosity.

That all said, for those who have read the threads, and for those who intend to read the threads, READ EVERYTHING. Yes, some of the threads stretch past 15 pages, but in order to gain a full, accurate picture, one needs to read it all.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThenThanCorrectionMan
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic
 


Wow you seem to be on a mission to correct everyone today.Good job..


Oh NO! My agenda comes out! Denying ignorance in every post.. i'd be a liar if i said i didn't want to address misconceptions.


Peace



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68
 


Thanks for your touching Final Post, it was very fitting and thought-provoking.

While I was disappointed at the way you handled some of the negative comments directed at you in your other threads, I feel the information you have given us in this post provided us with closure. You are very brave to put these personal details about events of your life in the public domain.

I and many others wish you all the best in your future endeavours and hope you can achieve happiness and fulfilment.

When will we meet again? Perhaps when The Show is over and we can all laugh, joke and cry about the parts we played.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
First off, I'd like to thank Unleashed for some very interesting and informative reads. After some research of some clues Unleashed left us in his posts, I am thinking he could possibly be Con Boland, a photographer from Edmonton, AB. I saw the name while researching the Vindication Magazine. I could be wrong though. Any help ATS members? What do you all think??



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
I wasn't named as one of the detractors, but I was amongst those who found the poster's writings interesting and thought provoking.

I was also amongst those who had a few questions, and although they were asked politely, seriously, and with respect, each of my questions were ignored by the OP.

Thirdly, I was amongst those who voiced disappointment at how the poster treated those who approached with with questions, without animosity.

That all said, for those who have read the threads, and for those who intend to read the threads, READ EVERYTHING. Yes, some of the threads stretch past 15 pages, but in order to gain a full, accurate picture, one needs to read it all.


Even handed comments earn stars! Good work


Regardless if you ask politely mate, they cannot answer questions which require more thought than the author is capable of. It sucks, but hey - fill in the gaps yourself, it makes it even more interesting when fiction is provided as fact and you effectively have to "guess" your way through gaps of info to the answers.

I too asked questions which were not answered.. sucks but i suppose we'll have to file them away like my questions for Zacharia Sitchin and the like...

Peace Dude.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Unleashed,

Oh I see, so you didn't have to suffer in order to save your family after all? You're suffering to save the rest of us?

Sigh.

You're suffering because you have made yourself a victim through your behavior and attitudes toward life. So much of your message is uneducated and wrong that it's difficult to find an interest in anything you have to say.

I feel sorry for you, er -- scratch that -- I feel sorrow for you, and from your various posts I can feel your sorrow. Here's what I have learned in my extensive research into how the world works - both spiritually and physically --

Life is what you make it, and that means your overall experience largely depends on how you choose to perceive it. If you think the world is coming to an end, for you it probably is. Whatever you put your energy into, that's what you will draw into your cognitive experience.

You can do anything and be anything you want. Seriously. I'm not saying you will achieve every goal you set out for yourself. What I am saying, though, is if you set positive goals and work to achieve them you will find yourself blessed along the way, and those blessings will fulfill you. Life is about the journey, not the final destination.

Your threads make you sound like an empty husk, someone longing to be filled by love and redemption, vindication and validation. These are things only you can give yourself. Why were you a "bad" husband and father? I thought you loved your wife and kids more than breath itself, that's what you said. Was that not enough to fill you? You sought to fill the void with white wine and extramarital affairs? Sounds like you are always looking outside, Unleashed, when what you seek exists within.

I wish you blessings and peace.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Exsisto]



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
From your posting, it sounds as if every time you recieved some bad news you allowed it to become a source of disappointment. I would not suggest that life is not full of disappointment, it has always been my opinion that the best way to build character is through the overcoming of these disappointments. Evrything which presents itself as an obstical is really just a covering for an opportunity. We must all learn to look beyond whatever gets in our way and make a better way to continue in our lifes journey.
Every time you give-up, they win. There is not even defeat in death, if you went down fighting.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
I was also amongst those who had a few questions, and although they were asked politely, seriously, and with respect, each of my questions were ignored by the OP.


From reading the OP in the thread, "Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth", I am seeing, "life experience wisdom"; not the kind that is easily verified with, "links" in our world of programming, where the truth is shunned.

However if people, "hear/recognize" the truth, it's because it is within them. Lack of insight does not make people bad, but approaching someone who has said insight wrongly, or before you are ready, can certainly be harmful.

From what I saw many were asking illegitimate questions, and OP is obviously a soldier who was just being consistent on seeking only to achieve his goal. I do not have any questions concerning OPs validity.

Edit to add: Many of those posting were obviously moving in disregard of what's important, and were not worthy of answering.

No consequencE..

Thank you.


[edit on 15-1-2010 by noconsequence]



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't get to meet you sooner unleashed, I can relate to your story, may have had an encounter with one of these messengers myself in 1979 on Christmas eve. And yes you were right about those kooks you mentioned coming to dis your posts.All the best to you, I will be watching and listening as well.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
wow you write very good, i read every paragraph.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68
 


I've read your posts with some interest.

However in the end Tracy Chapman can sum up my feelings better then I can.





There is fiction in the space between
The lines on your page of memories
Write it down but it doesn’t mean
You’re not just telling stories
There is fiction in the space between You and me
There is fiction in the space between You and reality
You will do and say anything
To make your everyday life
Seem less mundane



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence

Originally posted by Elepheagle
I was also amongst those who had a few questions, and although they were asked politely, seriously, and with respect, each of my questions were ignored by the OP.


From reading the OP in the thread, "Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth", I am seeing, "life experience wisdom"; not the kind that is easily verified with, "links" in our world of programming, where the truth is shunned.

However if people, "hear/recognize" the truth, it's because it is within them. Lack of insight does not make people bad, but approaching someone who has said insight wrongly, or before you are ready, can certainly be harmful.

No consequencE..

Thank you.


So i'm presuming you just skimmed over the parts where he made up new theories about well accepted notions and understandings of Physics, Chemistry AND Biology? Those are only three examples where he showed he knew nothing about anything - pseudo science at best.

Why do people who want to believe this, not want to accept or acknowledge that he has no credibility based on FACT in the REAL world where people have spent their lives, dedicated to tangible and demonstrable/understandable EVIDENCE in the field of science...

I have an idea as to why: Because people don't want to live in a world where facts rule. They much rather play into fanciful fiction stories about their surroundings and existence, rather than spend time investigating credible sources regarding their topic of interest.

Why - because that takes more than a 2 minute google search - shows how far the "intellects" wanting to believe this will go to base their lives and beliefs and subsequently actions/interactions on.

Sigh.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'd like to join the pity party. This is a person who appears mentally ill. Someone who uses an avid imagination to justify difficult events in his life. I lost my gradnfather in 1990 to a stroke on my mothers birthday, I held his hand while he lied in his bed dying. In 1993 my grandmother passed away and I tried unsucessfully to recisitate her for 45 minutes on my brothers birthday. My 18 year old brother passed away on my birthday which was also the day I got married. The drunkdriver who killed my brother as well as himself in the process was my best man. 3 years later my 2 year old son was diagnosed with cancer, upon recieving the news my wife abandoned us.

I don't have any delusions about any of these events. I don't blame anyone. I don't fancy myself Job. I listened to your story and I see a series of unfortunate events. I see a person who was already dysfunctional and suffering from various mental illnesses, probably diagnosed and off meds, trying to rationalize these events in a malfunctioning mind. I see someone who has created a dillusion that they are special and using that to offset these events and generate some sort of meaning for a failed existence. You strike me as at the very least manic depressive, suicidal, probably bipolar, self medicating through addiction, and the unfortunate victom of a more severe mental disorder.

Do yourself a favor, before you accept that you are some sort of messenger, get yourself a psychiatric evaluation. Seek treatment. And I could very well be wrong. Maybe your Job. Maybe you have a message that will save us all. It's certainly possible. But lets go with Occam's Razor here. The most likely explanation is that you are mentally ill, eliminate that possibility with a thorough evaluation before accepting your percieved fate.

This wasn't intented to be offensive to you. I'm sure it will. You seem extremely angry. But if your willing to speak you should be willing to listen.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by socrateeze
Sorry I didn't get to meet you sooner unleashed, I can relate to your story, may have had an encounter with one of these messengers myself in 1979 on Christmas eve. And yes you were right about those kooks you mentioned coming to dis your posts.All the best to you, I will be watching and listening as well.


Lol at "kooks" comment.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Well done.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I'd like to join the pity party. This is a person who appears mentally ill. Someone who uses an avid imagination to justify difficult events in his life. I lost my gradnfather in 1990 to a stroke on my mothers birthday, I held his hand while he lied in his bed dying. In 1993 my grandmother passed away and I tried unsucessfully to recisitate her for 45 minutes on my brothers birthday. My 18 year old brother passed away on my birthday which was also the day I got married. The drunkdriver who killed my brother as well as himself in the process was my best man. 3 years later my 2 year old son was diagnosed with cancer, upon recieving the news my wife abandoned us.

I don't have any delusions about any of these events. I don't blame anyone. I don't fancy myself Job. I listened to your story and I see a series of unfortunate events. I see a person who was already dysfunctional and suffering from various mental illnesses, probably diagnosed and off meds, trying to rationalize these events in a malfunctioning mind. I see someone who has created a dillusion that they are special and using that to offset these events and generate some sort of meaning for a failed existence. You strike me as at the very least manic depressive, suicidal, probably bipolar, self medicating through addiction, and the unfortunate victom of a more severe mental disorder.

Do yourself a favor, before you accept that you are some sort of messenger, get yourself a psychiatric evaluation. Seek treatment. And I could very well be wrong. Maybe your Job. Maybe you have a message that will save us all. It's certainly possible. But lets go with Occam's Razor here. The most likely explanation is that you are mentally ill, eliminate that possibility with a thorough evaluation before accepting your percieved fate.

This wasn't intented to be offensive to you. I'm sure it will. You seem extremely angry. But if your willing to speak you should be willing to listen.


Sensibility strikes again.

re: your story.

Those are devastating events. Given (limited as my exposure may be) by how you speak, you don't seem jaded, at all - i have to say, that is incredibly admirable, as i became angry fora time when my first Dog died... no joke there.. I was angry with the world. You sound like a strong mind that has been steeled by events and has grown from them. Kudos mate.

You're not alone with the mental illness theory.

Delusions are incredibly powerful once they gain a hold over a persons psyche. To break these delusions usually causes the person, in the very real sense, to break down.

I hope for his sake, when this happens to him - he has his family around him to help him pick up the pieces, else the end result could be far worse than just a broken psyche. Could lead to suicide.



[edit on 15-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
reply to post by Unleashed68
 


I've read your posts with some interest.

However in the end Tracy Chapman can sum up my feelings better then I can.





There is fiction in the space between
The lines on your page of memories
Write it down but it doesn’t mean
You’re not just telling stories
There is fiction in the space between You and me
There is fiction in the space between You and reality
You will do and say anything
To make your everyday life
Seem less mundane




awesome!



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Everything that this person has stated has struck me as true and I have nothing to gain or lose from what's been stated. I tried using that built-in lie detector but I got nada. However, a lot of the things over several posts did help validate some of the things I had previously thought to be for myself with my own reasoning and I will greatly miss your posts. Life is full of suffering; save the ones you can because it's almost over.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

So i'm presuming you just skimmed over the parts where he made up new theories about well accepted notions and understandings of Physics, Chemistry AND Biology? Those are only three examples where he showed he knew nothing about anything - pseudo science at best.


Could you please give me precise examples, other than, "just because". Also in his OP, I do not believe things on the subject of physics were the intended topic.

I like a good point, his OPs consistently bear them enough to satisfy me. In all fairness, I do not recall OP claiming to be a scientist, but rather involved in law..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by noconsequence]




top topics



 
77
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join