It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Destiny: The Final Message

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I hope thats not true (the suicide thing).

He has wonderful intentions and is a very good person.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Unleashed68:"SeditiousDissent, Majiq, FeralMonkeyMagic, ATC_God, spinalremain, Infraredman, atlasastro, SvenTheBerserK, these eight handles alone have made their intentions to be negative abundantly clear, and will more than likely attempt to continue their rude behaviour in this post. When you check their profiles they really have not made a single post or the very few they have made had not been received with much support from the ATS members, which may explain why they reply so rudely."

Off topic perhaps, but implying and naming posters who disagreed with you in a prior thread--when you were the original instigator (and extremely immature)--is in poor taste at best, friend, and cast a dark shadow over your overall message. It was hardly as cut and dried as you made it sound above.

Anyway....

On topic: well written and good luck in your journey. May we all find our own truths. That is all that really matters anyway.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Clark Savage Jr.]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thank you for your pressence here on ATS, I will read your threads again to understand your message as good as possible so I can spread the word.

You are not from this world and neither are many members here on ATS.

We just inhabbit this world to learn from it, learn from the less sprititually evolved and teach them at the same time.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Thank you for writing that from your heart and being more real than anyone I've read here. We need to wake up and find that what we need to do, we're on mission here. No one is in the world that did not choose to come for the events ahead.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Unleashed,
I have taken note of some of your comments on threads and liked what you had to say; enough so, that I do recognize your name positively. This is the first time I have ever read a thread that you have created. It was a fascinating read and I cannot wait to go back and read other things that you have written.

Much of what you have said has been a confirmation for what I am sure some of us know innately. Many have made seeking truth as the priority in life. As you well know, the journey is costly and sometimes deadly.

Your message is encouraging and uplifting in the end. But you really must come back and tell us what it has all been for.

Alethea, ( the name means "truth")

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
post deleted by user

[edit on 15-1-2010 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I must say, you had me in tears near the end of your post....not tears of sorrow but tears of gratefulness and appreciation. I am sorry that you has to experience everything you did. But know it was necessary in the order of things. You are brave and I hope you will find peace in whatever happens next. Thank you, for opening our eyes and Vindicating our frustrations, suspicions and emotions we feel towards the system.

May you find peace, love content.
Janine- AKA The spiritual being behind the screen.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
LOL!

Thanks for naming me Unleashed! I will wear it like a badge of honor! If you check my profile you will find this thread:

Rebuttal In Defiance Of The GFL

Given the Op of this thread appears to pride himself on flags, the GFL thread received 96 Flags and countless stars along the way.
LOL!

As coincidence would have it, that thread was a protest about charlatans channeling false information and feeding lies of interstellar hope to many people on ATS and the world at large.

As it turned out, the channelings of Blossom Goodchild and her beloved GFL turned out to be complete hogwash and her foretold arrival of interplanetary brothers of love and light never transpired.

What you don't appear to understand is that many of us here have encountered the very same MO as the Op has used many times before from similar characters with similar stories that transpired into nothing, and there's absolutely nothing within the Op's threads that would separate him from being any different. It's cookie cutter stuff. But now the fantasy and manipulation are complete. He presents himself as a poor martyr crucified upon the ATS cross, and now like Jesus before him, he must leave.

Can't remember where he said he was going though... he kind of left that in an ambiguous state as well. Oh the dramatics!

You are being manipulated, and now the Op is playing another game with you. Hopefully his final game at ATS. He is now manipulating you into feeling sorry for him by giving you a sob story on his life. So what! Everyone has crap stuff happen to them in their lives.

I've seen many people here calling him 'friend', yet as I pointed out in a recent thread of the Op's, he has never bothered to befriend anyone who offered him a hand of friendship. Is he really your friend? I think not. Don't believe me? Check his profile!

Anyway, I will not continue to go over ground I already covered in that thread. It's there if you wish to refer to it... and I stand by my word and my belief that you've all been manipulated by this character.

He wanted to be adored and placed upon a pedestal. He constantly ranted about his quest for flags, and never ever answered any challenges to his theory, instead giving scorn and thus created the backlash upon himself that you all seem to be whinging about.

There was nothing genuine about this guy, but if you wish to put all your belief in him, by all means do. If you wish to drink the koolaid, go ahead! Many have made the same mistakes in the past - as they will in the future.

Some people are just born to follow I guess.

IRM

[edit on 15/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I had to wait long enough for one of the handles I named to make a post, and thanks again person posting under the handle Infraredman. Fantastic laugh. I am just packing up now after midnight and will be gone in a few hours, for a few months anyways, so I needed one of you to come in and give me one last laugh, and you did. I know your good buddy FeralMonkeyMagic will be coming to add some insult soon enough lol.

For the UFO fanatics, I leave you with this challenge. If you keep your eyes to the sky over a 3 hour span for the day, you will see alot of planes, try doing the same between 12:30 Am and 3:30 Am your time.L

Look into the sky, especially if the lighting is low and you are out ot a city, I guarantee you will see, they are here in abundance. You just have to look for them, they are there. Try it for a night or two, I guarantee you won't be disappointed and you will watch the night skies more often.

Hint: The only way to locate an animal in the forest trying to be evasive is to look hard for it and the same can be said with advanced civilizations visiting here.

They come at night mostly because people are asleep, and they move quick in the sky, you may even believe the object is a plane, but study how fast a plane goes from end of th sky to another and compare it to the lights you will see in the night, the speed is beyond a plane, and if your focus gets really strong on searching, you will be more surprised to see how they blend in so naturally here.

Thanks again all and I hope to communicate again with many of you in the future. Take care.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I had to wait long enough for one of the handles I named to make a post, and thanks again person posting under the handle Infraredman. Fantastic laugh.

Your forced laughter seems to be the one of the very few retorts you have.

I am just packing up now after midnight and will be gone in a few hours, for a few months anyways, so I needed one of you to come in and give me one last laugh, and you did.

Awww.. shucks! You needed me!

*hick* I love ya man! *hick, hick*

For the UFO fanatics, I leave you with this challenge. If you keep your eyes to the sky over a 3 hour span for the day, you will see alot of planes, try doing the same between 12:30 Am and 3:30 Am your time.

Blossom couldn't have said it better herself! Kudos!

Hint: The only way to locate an animal in the forest trying to be evasive is to look hard for it and the same can be said with advanced civilizations visiting here.

Your hint shows much wisdom!

If you wish to see a UFO, look into the sky"!

Thanks again all and I hope to communicate again with many of you in the future. Take care.

Oh Dear! Do I detect a return clause, thus going against the dramatics in your Op? Be sure to send us a postcard mate!

IRM

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by unleashed68

Wow!!!! That was powerful. thank you very much for your insight and your time here. It wasn't wasted and I appreciate the wisdom you tried to bring ats but they are mostly children in mommys basement or at least that the way it seems.

It was a pleasure to fight by your side my friend and fellow warrior.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
You guys seem to not realize....

he doesn't care, he's been through hell and back from what he wrote.

I realized that some people in this world WANT to see the world burn. And i don't blame them for whatever reason. There's some people on this site that always disagree, always debating. Good. But then there is some who needs to say something to someone and put them down because they were wrong. Who is the judge of that?

I for all wanna say this, when the time comes...when all this crashes down. Be prepared to look each other in the eye and CONNECT.

Some, well all that read this, be ready to know TRUST...to feel TRUST. Cause if they were a civil war in a month, unity is the only way out.

Previously I posted a topic about how it's time to be ready, on CHristmas Eve. Well, i have a feeling time is shorter than ever...and if things go the way they were prophecized, then it's time to let go and perhaps alive, carry on.

Amen

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
ME TOO, ME TOO! HE NAMED ME TOO! Does that mean i make it to the mothership pickup list?!?!? Ill pack some things too.. maybe a chocolate bar for energy, a digital camera, a spare pair of undies and a sleeping bag.

Question: will i be able to send post cards from distant parts of the universe, or will i have to resort to "channelling" tactics to send my wife/friends/family messages - much like the messages you were channelled that have no validity, yet you force others to read them as fact?

What time will your spaceship be leaving Unleashed? Maybe i can take a photo of them picking you up so that we have something substantial to base your theories on.

Will nasa be able to see your mothership leaving? will the EU nations with their telescopes see the IR trail left by your mothership?? Im only asking as you are leaving us - with no attempt to back up your statements at all - or adress questions to people who posted information showing the illegitemacy of your PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY opinion - that are completely unfounded and contrary to what is well known by even 9th grade physics/chemistry students at school..

All i can say is, at first, my first response to your thread i read was supportive and objective, th second however - after reading your hate towards people posing questions was not. Like the mould you were broken out from, you have managed to manipulate with nothing more than fiction, whilst posing yourself as the "underdog" with a message.

Fiction such as the slanderous materials and "Un-warranted" "attacks" on your person.. Interesting yet unbelievable seeing as though the trail of hate (proof you lie in everyone attacking you first) you are leaving us with, was instigated by you - this can be proven by reading any of your earlier posts, nay, any post you responded with in regards to questions asked by people who know more about what you attempt to profess knowledge in than you.

I doubt you will be leaving us and i will no doubt see more mystic spiritual scientology sci-fi rubbish being posted under your other aliases.

Good luck on your imaginary journey.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story. It seemed it came just in time, as most things are laitly.

Hope to talk to you some time in the future, you will be missed here!

-Brandon

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
reply to post by unleashed68

Wow!!!! That was powerful. thank you very much for your insight and your time here. It wasn't wasted and I appreciate the wisdom you tried to bring ats but they are mostly children in mommys basement or at least that the way it seems.

It was a pleasure to fight by your side my friend and fellow warrior.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

fighting by his side would insinuate show that you actually did some constructive fighting/debating. Like him, you adressed questions and obvious info with slander and nonsensical statements not relating to the argument at hand.

Let's hope the mothership picks you up - though they will need a 9 gallon drum of cool-aid if they are to quench your thirst for the unkown.

Maybe you can fight every other person with common sense in the absence of your leader Unleashed.

CARRY ON HIS LEGACY!

CARRY ON I SAY......

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

ME TOO, ME TOO! HE NAMED ME TOO! Does that mean i make it to the mothership pickup list?!?!? Ill pack some things too.. maybe a chocolate bar for energy, a digital camera, a spare pair of undies and a sleeping bag.

I must have missed that part, although I read word for word.... Where did this happen? Please direct or link.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

I must have missed that part, although I read word for word.... Where did this happen? Please direct or link.

lol - that was a joke. It sucks i cant relay sarcasm effectively through the internet.

Given the calibre of his fictitious stories... that's the only thing to assume. He's leaving for a while... and it's been a running joke that since he has major scientology beliefs, Xenu must be picking him up.

read the posts where he channelled entitites off world...

Im playing up to the fact that he is overly mysterious and cryptic in his entries... let your imagination run wild on what he's saying because thats exactly what it is designed to do.

Peace ma'am.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

LOL...OK, fair enough... I will look out for you in future posts and remember not to take you too seriously.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Wow can everyone feel all the love????? What a bunch of negativity from posters. I can't think of another member who got so much attention by those who disagree with his philosophy.

You'll notice in ALL of my posts I withheld judgement or any opinions of my own regarding the op and his postings because whether or not he was right or wrong wasn't the issue.

The larger issue, and one he was having too much fun with was, ATS turns into a bunch of monkeys throwing poop at eachother without anything more than avoiding a question that didn't evern desrve an answer in the first place.

If any 'good' came from any of this it is that several ATS members have exposed themselves for the complete douchebags they are.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
im pretty sure hes commiting suicide.

Are you all happy now?

Its obvious, genuine post and everything he says rings true with me. I never conformed to society and was punished for it all my life, group think is mans downfall.

To think as a group limits the individual brilliance in all of us and basically dumbs down to the lowest intellect in the group.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join