It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos of soldiers abusing Iraqi children and Animals

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

I've heard other first hand accounts that are exactly the same as your post. The OP is spreading propaganda which seems same method as Palestine. Thanks for your contribution!

What the heck are you talking about?

Palestine?

This is the Nato forces raping women , mistreating animal thread.

Are you able to follow topics.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by I am i

I've heard other first hand accounts that are exactly the same as your post. The OP is spreading propaganda which seems same method as Palestine. Thanks for your contribution!

People seem to forget that WAR has no rules, this is what makes it so dam nasty. If you want to gamble with your life then play by the rules, go ahead. I have seen with my eyes and have felt with my soul the horror that come with WAR, it has taken me 6 years to be able to even talk about it. War is a very hard thing to stop when so many people are making money off it.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Star and Flag for Drunken Immortal, or whoever posted this

Its about time someone did! Thank you!
Im posting this reply to put my two cents in, because i can!!
I believe that the majority or the troops over seas are just a bunch of punk kids, and if they were back home they would most likely end up in jail or prison, or worse, dead.... I dont believe we should be in someone's country to begin with, but thats my own opinion, u might say well someone has to do it, well u know what, these immature boys with guns are nothing more than puppets trying to keep their mind sane by killing people who are not guilty of anything! Animals what have they done? children? adults over there? they are simply tryin to rid their country of the terrorist troops, the americans..... thats their land, their people, let them handle it!!! you say heros? just because u go fight an illegal war does not make u a hero, no it does not!! These boys over there are simply having fun!! But they wont be having fun when it comes to the end.... thats my two cents!!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by I am i
I am a combat veteran; I did two tours in Iraq. I was in Mosul for the start and later came back to do the battle of Fallujah. During the battle of Fallujah, we had a ¼ chance of being shot or killed. I was a corpsmen a field medic, we killed the dogs and the cats because; well they ate all the dead bodies that were lying in the street. They would come to us and spread nasty things. Therefore, we killed them so we would not get sick. Now I want to tell you a story. Imagine that your locked in Iraq and you’re your surrounded by people that might like you and others that would want nothing more to kill you. If a group of kid came up to your truck, or just wanted to be around you asking for candy would you let them get close? If you had to think about this, chances are that you’re going home in a body bag. Because someone thought that, the kids are nice well it turns out that if one tosses a grenade into the back of a hummer or just drops one right next to you well you’re dead. Do I Condon, any acts that hurt and kill innocent people? No and I never will. In combat and WAR in general no one is innocent, I can however understand why a few people would do the things that they do, but remember that it only take a few but it never speaks for the majority. Something that people that have never experience combat or WAR in general, it will change you and for anyone who has not been I don’t see why you get so upset over crap, over things like this. IT IS CALLED WAR. Now if you don’t like it, then help people stop the war, but then again you won’t because after you read this you just move on to the next post. When people get upset that it has not stopped yet, go look into the mirror and if you feel as I do, that it is wrong and needs to end find the power to help stop this war, because we all have the power, the difference is that I get up off my ass and try to do something about it. While the most will not. This is what make America so great.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by I am i]

I have worked extensively with US troops in Baghdad and your experiances (which I do not doubt) are not mirrored by those which I have witnessed. A have seen compassion and attempts at 'hearts and minds' by American forces but in this multimedia age, the actions of the few will always spoil the good work of the many.

There are rules in war and conflict should never be seen as being given carte blanche to start shotting up the civpop.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by I am i

So true, so true. There is nothing that can prepare anybody for the shock of going into battle. It's crazy.

I think in the end somebody could come here to ATS and take all of the discussions here on ATS and use them as a great psychological experiment. There is a great saying, "don't judge somebody until you have walked a mile in their shoes". People can read all the articles, and watch all the you tube video's but that can never help them understand. The reality of the matter is beyond my ability to write.

When your over there the lines become blurred. Those who think they are arguing for good and peace are really supporting suffering. I would love to fight on the right side but I am starting to wonder if that really exists.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Doctors, lawyers, police officers, teachers, engineers all do that stuff too. You're just singling out soldiers, and American soldiers at that, like they're the only one's who do it.

There are bad apples in every apple tree, don't be a fool. You're just hopping on the bandwagon and attempting to fill everyone's head's with how "horrible" the American military is. Go somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
Star and Flag for Drunken Immortal, or whoever posted this

Its about time someone did! Thank you!
Im posting this reply to put my two cents in, because i can!!
I believe that the majority or the troops over seas are just a bunch of punk kids, and if they were back home they would most likely end up in jail or prison, or worse, dead.... I dont believe we should be in someone's country to begin with, but thats my own opinion, u might say well someone has to do it, well u know what, these immature boys with guns are nothing more than puppets trying to keep their mind sane by killing people who are not guilty of anything! Animals what have they done? children? adults over there? they are simply tryin to rid their country of the terrorist troops, the americans..... thats their land, their people, let them handle it!!! you say heros? just because u go fight an illegal war does not make u a hero, no it does not!! These boys over there are simply having fun!! But they wont be having fun when it comes to the end.... thats my two cents!!

On the whole, there are a lot of good kids in US uniforms but the vast majority are out of their depth and treading water. The US military looks to the disenfranchised and offers them away out of the routine, poverty filled life and suger coats the possibilities and dreams that could be theirs if only they sign up...FAST.

The video game generation is now on the front line and the 'Call of Duty' is suddenly real life.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
reply to post by I am i

So true, so true. There is nothing that can prepare anybody for the shock of going into battle. It's crazy.

I think in the end somebody could come here to ATS and take all of the discussions here on ATS and use them as a great psychological experiment. There is a great saying, "don't judge somebody until you have walked a mile in their shoes". People can read all the articles, and watch all the you tube video's but that can never help them understand. The reality of the matter is beyond my ability to write.

When your over there the lines become blurred. Those who think they are arguing for good and peace are really supporting suffering. I would love to fight on the right side but I am starting to wonder if that really exists.

I know what you mean about picking a side. I have just removed myself all together and just sit and watch I have no side so I am no longer part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Okay let's get some things straight.

A) Not all troops/soldiers are are pricks that abuse their power, in fact some troop leaders don't even realize they are abusing their power. For example, troop leader John Doe has intimate relations with Jenny Smith. She is over ranked by John Doe, and feels compelled to do whatever her leader wants her to do in fear she may be assigned to jobs that no one wants to do. Some troop leaders do this on purpose, some do not. There is a whole psychological component to this.

B) The powers that be have great ways of using people without their knowledge, so sometimes the things they are accused of are things that may be true, but they were done while they were being used.

C) Yes there are troops that abuse their power on purpose, rape womens & children, just like other pricks around the globe. Troops that kill animals, but sometimes it is necessary to kill an animal for example like being attacked by one, are out there yes but we cannot do anything about it - there will always be these types out there.

Yes I wish things would change, yes I wish for world peace, but what can we do other than make people aware of these things?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Archangel

On the whole, there are a lot of good kids in US uniforms but the vast majority are out of their depth and treading water. The US military looks to the disenfranchised and offers them away out of the routine, poverty filled life and suger coats the possibilities and dreams that could be theirs if only they sign up...FAST.

The video game generation is now on the front line and the 'Call of Duty' is suddenly real life.

I completely disagree. It's my pet peeve when people such as yourself make ignorant statements which imply that the military is made up of mostly unskilled and poverty-struck citizens. There are people that have very special abilities of all types that can have amazing careers in the military. And once in the military they can continue to have great careers outside of the military. There are mechanics that fix our humvees, swimmers that become rescue swimmers, pilots that can fly a jet, cooks that feed our troops. The military actually DOES offer great opportunities. And only someone with a biased against the military, and who's never been in it, would say different.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealteamsix

Originally posted by The_Archangel

I completely disagree. It's my pet peeve when people such as yourself make ignorant statements which imply that the military is made up of mostly unskilled and poverty-struck citizens. There are people that have very special abilities of all types that can have amazing careers in the military. And once in the military they can continue to have great careers outside of the military. There are mechanics that fix our humvees, swimmers that become rescue swimmers, pilots that can fly a jet, cooks that feed our troops. The military actually DOES offer great opportunities. And only someone with a biased against the military, and who's never been in it, would say different.

That may be your point of view but my points fit in with MY experiances of US troops. As I said, weather you like it or not, commanders need to fill the manpower deficit wherever and however they can and this thread is focused on the troops who are actually operational on the streets, hills and plains not in sat back with the Dungaree wearing KBR worker in Camp Victory.

I am fully aware of the benefits to be gained for young people joining the forces with so many slots to fill, many people are under equiped for the task at hand.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
War is hell, War is ugly.
kick a dog, kill a kid, meh. is this somehow any worse than bombing a town and making said kid and dog fatherless and homeless...

War is a crappy failure of society, it is what it is. no such thing as a civil war nor a merciful occupation.

War is a necessary display of terror and destruction from one nation to another...why should puppydogs and freckly faced nationalists be spared anyhow? You cannot make war pretty, its ugly, and as a nation everyone should fully accept that war is hell. its death, destruction, humiliation, rape, abuse, etc...and the only civil thing is to stop it quick, or talk it out before it reaches to that point.

but that will never happen, so, game on.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Just amazing, what really comes from the profiteering of war? Do we the people, profit from war or do we loose a best friend or brother?

Does a military officer profit from war? Or does he or she loose sight of reality? Do they ecome a racist? Do they loose touch with their friends and family with those years goneby never to be cherished again?

Do the peasants, business men, women, children and homeless walking around aimlessley in a war torn town profit from war? Or do they just breed hate,cynicism, thoughts of disgust, revolt and the possibility of proving the milirtary right by engaging in future acts of terrorism as a result of revenge?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
Just amazing, what really comes from the profiteering of war? Do we the people, profit from war or do we loose a best friend or brother?

Does a military officer profit from war? Or does he or she loose sight of reality? Do they ecome a racist? Do they loose touch with their friends and family with those years goneby never to be cherished again?

Do the peasants, business men, women, children and homeless walking around aimlessley in a war torn town profit from war? Or do they just breed hate,cynicism, thoughts of disgust, revolt and the possibility of proving the milirtary right by engaging in future acts of terrorism as a result of revenge?

There are always winners in war but its never the man with the sword or his victim at the end of it.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
hope americans are all proud of ourselves

all in the name of this insane terrorist paranoia we are creating generations of DISGUSTING DESPICABLE PATHETIC excuses for humans

with all the killing, torturing and all the other crimes taking place in that area, we honestly would be better off if we just nuked the whole place, especially while our soldiers were still there, i dont want any of those bastards coming back walking our streets here

hopefully iran will nuke someone so the whole area just gets nuked, then maybe at least the war will end while the area is polluted with radioactivity

maybe by the time the place is safe enough to inhabit humans will be somewhat better

but right now americans in that area are absolutely pathetic, and with everything we have done there, we are doing nothing but creating several generations of future terrorists

without nuking the whole place, we are in for a very long battle

we used the nuke in ww2 to shorten the war and prevent even more deaths, we'd be smart to do the same thing here, if not, this "War" will be going on long after anyone alive today is dead, and i truly fear what we will be creating by that point in time

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Dramey]

edited just to say for the record, i know many people who have served there, they have all come back much worse off then they were when they went there, there are a few who have come back better, there are a few who in a way have come back the same, but its obvious to see the trauma inflicted into these soldiers and the way it affects their mentality and personality, we are headed down a truly dangerous road, we are taking good people and severely corrupting them

sure there are many soldiers who are good, but if this crap keeps up much longer, the amount who are good will end up being few compared to all the crap we are creating

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey

with all the killing, torturing and all the other crimes taking place in that area, we honestly would be better off if we just nuked the whole place, especially while our soldiers were still there, i dont want any of those bastards coming back walking our streets here

Congratulations. You have just proclaimed yourself the most ignorant, biggest bigot, and obviously insane person on these boards. You're something special.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

we used the nuke in ww2 to shorten the war and prevent even more deaths, we'd be smart to do the same thing here, if not, this "War" will be going on long after anyone alive today is dead, and i truly fear what we will be creating by that point in time

Alternatively, America could simply get nuked, and go into such disrepair that we literally cant afford to send troops overseas. the fight for survival over here would trump meddling in other affairs of the world.

Terrorists hit the towers and such because we have bases and troops overseas, and continously sponsoring other governments they oppose...if we couldnt do that anymore (due to the nuclear apocolypse we are currently dealing with), then voila, no more terrorism...they wouldnt have a need to bomb our irratiated towers (the few that are standing anyhow).

So, are we hopeing that the terrorism thread is gone by any means necessary, or are we just hopeing to win a war against a tactic without changing anything we do?

oh, and incidently, if we nuked the middle east, theres a few million people in the US whom would object rather violently to that, not to mention the rest of the world...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
This is just the tip of the iceberg I'm sure however how disgusting the acts may be don't blame the soldiers, blame the tptb that are using America and their young to crusade around the world and keep pulling them back under stop loss.

Forgive the soldiers you say. Should we also forgive the Nazi prison guards who gassed the Jews/Homosexuals/Gypsies/etc. because they might have been suffering from previous combat stress on the eastern front?

Barkster, those soldiers aren't getting off the hook from what they've done. Every last one who has served (latin root being servire= slave)in both of these criminal wars are going to be paying back the karma of what they did no matter how trivial. Nobody get's a pass. Nobody get's forgiven. Everybody pays in the end though, whether it's in this life or the next or the following I believe.

These soldiers have nobody but themselves to blame for giving their wills away to others (including TPTB). If they allowed the circumstances to debase them to the level of animals then animal treatment will be coming to them down the line somewhere.

I don't blame these soldiers. I pity them. I wouldn't want their karma any more than I'd want Hitler's or Bush's for that matter.

Blaming the Devil for our actions or TPTB just ain't gonna cut it. The responsibility bell toll will ring eventually for each and every one of them. We all get what we deserve.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

hope americans are all proud of ourselves

all in the name of this insane terrorist paranoia we are creating generations of DISGUSTING DESPICABLE PATHETIC excuses for humans

hopefully iran will nuke someone so the whole area just gets nuked, then maybe at least the war will end while the area is polluted with radioactivity

maybe by the time the place is safe enough to inhabit humans will be somewhat better

but right now americans in that area are absolutely pathetic, and with everything we have done there, we are doing nothing but creating several generations of future terrorists

without nuking the whole place, we are in for a very long battle

edited just to say for the record, i know many people who have served there, they have all come back much worse off then they were when they went there, there are a few who have come back better, there are a few who in a way have come back the same, but its obvious to see the trauma inflicted into these soldiers and the way it affects their mentality and personality, we are headed down a truly dangerous road, we are taking good people and severely corrupting them

sure there are many soldiers who are good, but if this crap keeps up much longer, the amount who are good will end up being few compared to all the crap we are creating

It is people like you that really grab me by the short hairs. WE? WE? Have you been deployed to combat zone? If not then leave the WE out of it because you have not done crap. Oh, I'm sorry you read a few posts on some conspiracy website and had some people you know go there and that makes you an expert. Nuke the country with our forces still there because you don't want the bastards back? Well I have been there twice and I came back ok (for the most part, still flinching at loud noises and stuff like that) but I would love for you to meet me, or any other Veteran for that matter and say that to their face...I can almost say with certainty that you would be on the ground bleeding after you mouthed off. When you say crap like that, not only is it offensive to current Veterans, but also all the Veterans of past foreign wars. You are typical of youth in America today...young, think you have all the answers and don't have any respect for anyone or anything. Don't judge any of them until you have walked in their shoes/boots.

I in no way condone any of the what the Soldiers did in the OP (if it is all true) and they will get what is coming to them. We are all not bad people.

-Nate

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Acid_Burn2009]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner

Originally posted by Barkster
This is just the tip of the iceberg I'm sure however how disgusting the acts may be don't blame the soldiers, blame the tptb that are using America and their young to crusade around the world and keep pulling them back under stop loss.

Forgive the soldiers you say. Should we also forgive the Nazi prison guards who gassed the Jews/Homosexuals/Gypsies/etc. because they might have been suffering from previous combat stress on the eastern front?

Barkster, those soldiers aren't getting off the hook from what they've done. Every last one who has served (latin root being servire= slave)in both of these criminal wars are going to be paying back the karma of what they did no matter how trivial. Nobody get's a pass. Nobody get's forgiven. Everybody pays in the end though, whether it's in this life or the next or the following I believe.

These soldiers have nobody but themselves to blame for giving their wills away to others (including TPTB). If they allowed the circumstances to debase them to the level of animals then animal treatment will be coming to them down the line somewhere.

I don't blame these soldiers. I pity them. I wouldn't want their karma any more than I'd want Hitler's or Bush's for that matter.

Blaming the Devil for our actions or TPTB just ain't gonna cut it. The responsibility bell toll will ring eventually for each and every one of them. We all get what we deserve.

I never said forgive them. *SNIP* What the hell have you done to stop the war? Have you written any letters, emails, protested, anything? Yes you will get what you deserve for being nothing but a critic and a spector. Tell me what do you know of the government? The constitution? *SNIP*
YOu are as responsible for the autrocities of wars the US are in as the soldiers because you allow it. We all allow it by our silence and turning our heads the other way, hoping someone in the government will come to thier senses. *SNIP* Get a life. Get involved and do something about the war instead of just posting here. Some of us do daily. Its our mission to constantly barrage our representitives and even camp out in front of thier offices till they get it and if need be take back our government. You are equally responsible. Deal with it!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Barkster]

mod edit: bad manners removed
Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on Mon Jan 11 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join