It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos of soldiers abusing Iraqi children and Animals

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

First thing first little buddy. I was born in Israel and saw all kinds of horrible crap that spoilt little "men" like yourself wouldn't even understand, you are the exact problem and the reason so many people in the world now hate the west. Second, it's Monday hahaha, so yeah at work just slacking lol.

I think it's funny you rush in solely to attack me and not even care about the videos, your a strange little child, now why don't you go clean your flag and practicing your tough guy look in the mirror my little cyber hero, if you're defending these guys it's clear you are one sick puppy(pardon the pun)

But thankyou friend, you made me smile on an otherwise boring work day. PEACE OUT BROTHER!

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Mexico tried to get rid of stray dogs with H5N8 but instead released H1N1 into the general population. Stray dogs is a major problem in Mexico and many other countries. These dogs carry disease and bite.

As for vids on youtube... anyone can make a film and make it look like something else. Technology is pretty simple these days. I'm sure there are some real vids of Iran hanging homosexuals and killing Christians. Also of the atrocities in Africa, I saw a man stoned to death recently. There are also amputations for Sharia Law crimes in 57 OIC countries.

War isnt' pretty. The reason we are fighting the war is even worse.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
[ you are the exact problem and the reason so many people in the world now hate the west.

Ummmm. No, people who hate do it because it is their behavior. No one is responsible for another persons feelings. We are all responsible for how we feel. So don't blame the West for instigating hate when there is Palestinian tv that teaches little kids in a mouse costume to kill Israelis, among other things.
Blame the Koran for hate because alot originated there too.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

What is your freakin deal. Do you have nothing better to do with your time than to slander and smear the troops foreign or not, but I am really paying attention to our American troops. Seriously, let me ask you this simple and for your sake, I am going to "Dumb it Down" so your simple mind can figure it out since you have nothing better to do on a Sunday than to post this #.

If you had a family member who was subject to the trials of war, and I am not condoning rape by any means here, but would you do what you could to help that brother or sister out or would you smear your brother and sister to the world when that brother or sister already had their hands full as "America" does today.

Does America not have enough to deal with right now than someone like yourself posting this crap:

Throwing puppies off of cliffs
Terrorizing puppies.
and so on,

Seriously. Have you ever seen war. Have you. Have you ever been involved in an IED or been shot at or Shot. Better yet, have you been deployed for 6-18 months watching your brothers get killed. Have you. By what your posting I'll bet not. Get lost and find a better post for this website. This is not needed anymore. "America" has enough to deal with without idiots like yourself smearing those that go down range, put themselves in harms way to protect the liberties that you abuse on this website.

As someone who has an extensive military background, I feel I can speak with some experiance on this topic. When John/Jane Doe steps into a recruitment office, they must have (I hope) grasped the most basic of facts that they will be put into harms way and possibly be an eye witness to the worlds ills. I have been at the sharpest of spears and seen many atrocities and do not see this as an excuse to become a deranged, hater of man and beast. If anything, people with those experiances should embrace compasion rather than odious detestation.

One of the main problems is the willingness of military commanders to feel much needed manpower shortages with totally unsuitable men and women who do not have the mental capacity to be a positive addition to their unit. A lack of 'Boots on the ground' is one of the main complaints from theatre commanders in Iraq and Afghanistan and therefore such issues are rape, murder and cruelty are seen as acceptable factors to complete their aims.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Sure. Let me ask you this. What if you were five, you and your mother live in an apartment together and you wake up at 6 to her screaming because of rape. You want to get personal, lets do it, but don't come at me as if I haven't seen the crap of the world.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

The Koran doesn't preach hate, the leaders use specific messages in it to further their own power.The koran actually has more peaceful messages in it then the bible, but you'd know if you didn't get all your info on it from the [hate-site-nolink]. And yes, his mindset is the problem, it is completly twisted self assured view on the rest of the world because of the media telling him too, like a good boy he just want's approval. Just like the little racist mouse on TV the news has been brainwashing him for years however in a much more subtle way because in a richer country the people are generally better educated, and would notice the propaganda as much.

Though it seems they clearly over-estimated y'all.

(Y) thumbs up for effort thought hahahaha.

PS. I'm adding you to my friend list, you too mini-gunner! I know you might not want it but, aw shucks yall make me giggle.

PPS. This talk of religion and the cause of violence in the midle east is somewhat off topic. If you have an oppinon on the videos, speak it. Otherwise... I dunno,play Jenga or something.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

First thing first little buddy. I was born in Israel and saw all kinds of horrible crap that spoilt little "men" like yourself wouldn't even understand....

You bust on Minigunner, yet you write this? Geez, you trying to win the "Internet tough guy" awards?

Second, it's Monday hahaha, so yeah at work just slacking lol.

Hey, Von Braun, it's Sunday night in the US. East coast time is 2111L.

I think it's funny you rush in solely to attack me and not even care about the videos, your a strange little child, now why don't you go clean your flag and practicing your tough guy look in the mirror my little cyber hero, if you're defending these guys it's clear you are one sick puppy(pardon the pun)

And that in 2008 the Lance Coolie that threw the pup off the cliff was discharged from the Marines for his actions. Of course, that didn't make ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Its unfortunate that you have me wrong. My image is obviously safe. Spoilt. Thats funny, so you make me laugh on this cold Sunday evening. Yeah, I'm the problem with the west. Its so funny because I know more about Israel than you obviously think I know. I guess out of curiosity why are you so quick to attack the largest defender of your freedom outside of your country.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You spreading the same old myths is really boring. Americans understand Isalmic propaganda and the BS and we are sick of it.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Yeahahaha, that did sound kind of champy. But he made an assumption about my knowledge of war so I corrected him. Yeah but it's Monday in Australia.

MINIGUNNER: Israel is no longer my country, I hold no ties there anymore it is full of hateful people who hate each other for ancient vendettas. The people there are just plain crazy, they don't even know why they war and yet out of habit they still do constantly simply because they're told to. And America doesn;t protect Israel, they use it as their piggy bank for international sympathy.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Can you grasp American Imperialism.

Try that out , it's the lastest rage.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Now if you have opinions on the videos speak them, I wont be saying anything else outside the topic of the videos themselves.

PEACE AND LOVE!!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Except all these videos are a bunch of fakes, which is why mainstream media doesn't carry them.

All you haters so eager to jump on the band wagon to condemn the U.S. and British soldiers clearly don't care about impartiality.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

"The Koran doesn't preach hate"

Ok, "Little Buddy", I'm going to take my western education and correct you just a tad. So, lets see. Lives in Israel, supports the Koran, Smears american troops. Got it. Not to hard to figure you out.

Actually "Islam" is the most violent religion, according to the Prophet Mohammed and his ideals. As stated in the Koran, which in all its satanic glory is forever perfect and can't be changed because it was spoken directly to Mohammed. Allah says to Mohammed that he must convert all to Islam. If one does not convert he must be killed. Its in the history books, and that can't be changed any more than the Koran.

The Koran does preach hate. Mohammed left a trail of death in and after his days. The Muslims are fighting this war in numbers. Their reproductive rate is up to 4 times higher than the rest of the world. Their(Your)ideal is to win by numbers and conversion which is why there are more Mosques in South America than in the Middle East. 8 new mosques in South Dakota just last year. Power by numbers. 15 year plan.

Sure "Little Buddy", next time you want to sit down and have some Hummus with that let me know. I know a great little spot for lunch in Jerusalem, Israel side of course. But if you want to take a stroll 15 minutes to the Muslim side let me know......I know my way around their too!.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Thankyou for atleast talking about the videos themselves but the soldiers abusing Iraqis is actually reported, you just don't see it on Australian or American News, the British Networks however have aknowledged the abuse.

These videos are to show people the stories that aren't being documented and some; to the extent of the abuse.

www.independent.co.uk...

www.aztlan.net...
WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES. This one was actually reported on CBS but quickly shushed away.

english.aljazeera.net...
Here's a story from Al-Jazeera I know many people have their feelings about this network but it is by and large actually pretty honest as far as News networks go.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

Now if you have opinions on the videos speak them, I wont be saying anything else outside the topic of the videos themselves.

PEACE AND LOVE!!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Oh yeah. al Jazeera... they are trying to break into the US market and we all know that al Jazeera english is way different than al Jazeera Arabic. And their excuse is they are catering to their audience. Yeah, Islam wants to hear that the West sucks. Great source.
Occy Anonymous... go peddle your BS somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The Times of London report

The British mainstream media picked up on this story and I know they were not the only one. Don't try and excuse these actions out out of some deluded act of patriotism as it makes you come across as being as idiotic as the guy in the video.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I am a combat veteran; I did two tours in Iraq. I was in Mosul for the start and later came back to do the battle of Fallujah. During the battle of Fallujah, we had a ¼ chance of being shot or killed. I was a corpsmen a field medic, we killed the dogs and the cats because; well they ate all the dead bodies that were lying in the street. They would come to us and spread nasty things. Therefore, we killed them so we would not get sick. Now I want to tell you a story. Imagine that your locked in Iraq and you’re your surrounded by people that might like you and others that would want nothing more to kill you. If a group of kid came up to your truck, or just wanted to be around you asking for candy would you let them get close? If you had to think about this, chances are that you’re going home in a body bag. Because someone thought that, the kids are nice well it turns out that if one tosses a grenade into the back of a hummer or just drops one right next to you well you’re dead. Do I Condon, any acts that hurt and kill innocent people? No and I never will. In combat and WAR in general no one is innocent, I can however understand why a few people would do the things that they do, but remember that it only take a few but it never speaks for the majority. Something that people that have never experience combat or WAR in general, it will change you and for anyone who has not been I don’t see why you get so upset over crap, over things like this. IT IS CALLED WAR. Now if you don’t like it, then help people stop the war, but then again you won’t because after you read this you just move on to the next post. When people get upset that it has not stopped yet, go look into the mirror and if you feel as I do, that it is wrong and needs to end find the power to help stop this war, because we all have the power, the difference is that I get up off my ass and try to do something about it. While the most will not. This is what make America so great.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by I am i]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by I am i

I've heard other first hand accounts that are exactly the same as your post. The OP is spreading propaganda which seems same method as Palestine. Thanks for your contribution!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join