It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stages of enlightenment/ego/pineal gland.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

What do you have to say about the whole 2012 subject?

what will happen?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
Mr. Green -- this is an excellent point you bring up about the ego as the left side of the brain and then pushing against the pineal gland causing calcification.

yes it is one of the most interesting things I have read about in a while, the possibility that the ego has an actual physical effect on the pineal gland is if true quite ground breaking IMO.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
reply to post by Mr Green

The veil was imposed on the souls to protect the ego from to much information for the invisible spheres. The veil is the great cosmic lie that was necessary for the evolution of the 5th race.

The 5th race? Im not sure I understand, maybe its just a different way of saying something.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Ascension in a sense

However not the Ascension image the new age paints...

Humanity knew what Ascension was 1000's of years ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I am very interested in expanding my consciousness

never loose this interest , it is an amazing ride!

I love your avatar, it made me smile. A happy smiley ying/yang!!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
from all i have read in these posts so far, i observe that all are imprisoned within duality, as i am.
these references to "my higher self", "my pineal gland", achieving enlightenment or what is enlightenment, are all of a dual nature. its hard to get away from it. and evolution, you can't have evolution without involution. whatever you gain can be lost. whatever pure existence is, it is inconceivable. our best efforts would have to consider it is omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent. therefore, we are that. we need to remove the false identification with mind and body that prevents us from realizing WE(excuse the duality)ARE REALLY "THAT". there are many paths to "THAT", and one of them is to enquire constantly of oneself "WHO AM I"? this question the mind cannot answer and eventually it shuts down, according to ramana mahashi. a level of mental maturity is reached when nothing external is of any value and the heart is ready to relinquish all. then the "REAL" sees a chance and grasps it. delays if any are caused by the mind being unwilling to see or discard. so says nisargadatta. so it appears we are all in a sense getting in our own way.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yes, this is the 5th tryout for mankind. But this information is not important. The important thing to remember is that mankind will go through important changes in this transition to the 6th race, and that the connection to the source (cosmic self) will be the cornerstone of this new race, which will live according to the laws of spirit, instead of being subjected to the laws of the soul.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I dont truly understand the entire relevance of ego at all. Nor do I understand the many traditions or levels of enlightenment. I always see things in simple ways, and experience something experientially. I always feel its enough.

To me, ego is merely walking over others. The part of ego that is identity is terrific. Its you. Soulorb wrote something to me, and it took me a while to grasp what he meant, perhaps due to the ego getting too much of a beating and low self esteem, but to paraphrase what he wrote would be: we are unique and cherished vibrations in the universe (I chose the word universe as uni means all, and unity, so to me it represents everything, all the layers and the astral). And to that definition I thank, Jacobnh, he taught me something. Thank you Jacob.

We are one. One as in one being losing all these individual identities? Or one in an expanding fractal hollogram universe with each fractal earning its own existence and growth, in unity? I believe the latter.

ho'onoponopono, www.youtube.com... is a very good way to let go of the duality, karma, and the data that separates seeing all as freed up, enlightened (under this definition of the word meaning, inspired directly by Creator to create new and wonderful things), asking help to let go of all that sees anyone or anything as less than whole and perfect, all the things we have stored and mirrored out, the dramas we are addicted to. Due to it all we force dark hats to play out their roles and its time to wake up and take responsiblity for the mirror, and start to ask Creator to erase the data with us that doesn't shine the light that we as the family of light need to be free to do.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

A teacher is required to achieve any sort of enlightenment, however that teacher is yourself [higher consciousness]. And I believe in this lifetime you may not achieve the so called "stage" of full enlightenment, it may be the refinement of the soul in every physical life we live that adds up to actual enlightenment, although my views on all of this are constantly changing because of my thoughts through meditation, reading and such help shape my beliefs.

And you may say "Well you read, so isn't someone teaching you?" Well if I really want to take it this far, we are all one, so really you teaching me, is me teaching myself. OR I can say it like this... I chose to pick up the book, type in the URL or search string, and I chose to read what I did, skim through what I wished to skim through, and took what I wanted from the knowledge being provided in front of me & within my mind.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Do you have any suggestions for those of us who'd like to start toward enlightment, but haven't the foggiest notion of where to begin?

Do you meditate? If not this is where you should start, go within and your awarness will increase.

Also I found great guidance from the book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. I found him to be an excellent spiritual teacher and guide.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I used to follow Mr Tolle, that's until I got my head out my ass and did some research on Eckhart and Oprah........

Here is one link from my bookmarks....

If you believe in Eckhart and wish to continue to follow him and not drop your beliefs (Do not watch)

If you are ready to drop your beliefs to discover the truth watch below.

Here is a clue "One World Religion"

Link

[edit on 10-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
from all i have read in these posts so far, i observe that all are imprisoned within duality, as i am.

Yes by our very nature we are limited by duality. We are ying/yang, male/female, positive/negative, black/white and it is only through transcending duality we see our bigger picture. this is a little hard seen as we are in a body confined by duality! I have found results by balancing these energies into a single point and taking the middle path.

I used to take in vast amounts of white light (far right side of duality/within the psychic range) and although this brought me immense spiritual growth and took me to realms of complete bliss and psychic light it came with a price...balance was always restored. The dark of the far left of ying/yang would always balance me big style with quite nasty results. I know many techniques seem to recommend on taking white spiritual light in, but for me it did not lead to a balanced self in the slightest. While we are in bodies we can not live in a state of duality whilst taking in vast amounts of energy from the white of ying/yang. (this is different from using white light as an astral shield)

The technique of the merkaba I understand takes the male/female or ying/yang and balances these into a single energy. I do not do this technique (found it far too complicated!!) but I can see how it is more balancing than taking vast amounts of white light in. What ever technique used to combine the energies of duality I think must be of balance.

www.crystalinks.com...

I think one way to explore our reality is to astral project within a sphere of completely balanced/merged energy from our duality. (as the merkaba generates an astral vehicle of energy)I think we are manipulated immensly from the astral realm and the way to become aware of this and that we are multi dimensional is to astral project as a single point of totally balanced energy.To move amongst the astral realm safely. However to do this one will have to learn to not only combine the energies of duality but also to AP!!

I think having the ability to generate our energy double and project this is probably only a handful of ways we can escape duality, even if it is for a while and then return to our dualistic nature.

What ever we do to escape these dual forces it must be done in complete balance or the Universe has a way of biting back and its not nice( balance will be restorded)

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Its the duality I've argue with people alot, I don't believe in it, though we do get caught in it, in a daily basis, and even in ufology related experiences, there still seem to be positives, neutrals, and controller/negatives.

But the ho'onoponopono, is the tool I've been using to move beyond such narrow thinking. To see that this is a hollogram and behind the veil we are the family of light. To see the light in all. If I get caught up, as I frequently do, with a negative element, either an event or a person or group of people, I try to catch myself and invite the Creator into the process of letting go of this data, drama, the roles I'm seeing that we are lost in, and instead seeing the light within, and the role being behind the masks and hopefully free us both, free us all, from playing out these rolls.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its the duality I've argue with people alot, I don't believe in it, though we do get caught in it, in a daily basis, and even in ufology related experiences, there still seem to be positives, neutrals, and controller/negatives.

really can you tell me why you dont believe in it Unity? If we are not dualistic what do you see us as? How do you explain the balance within us? Do you think duality is used as a control mechanism? I have never heard anyone say we are not dualistic .

Thanks MG

Edit- In a way your right as I see us as a trinity, but in body we seem to be dualistic. Our trinity is achieved I believe when we reach and connect to our higher soul self, that which is above the veil. Examples of our tri nature are every where

mind -body- soul
mind- heart- soul
energy- matter- anti matter
physical- non physical- meta physical
id- ego- super ego
conscious- super conscious- sub conscious
knowing-experience-being

I do believe as a whole entity we are triune as in

Knowing - the divine state of awarness of all that is
Experience - the body, the acting out of the all
being - the non body

but while in a physical 3D matrix I cant see how we are anything else but dualistic.

this link helps to explain it better than me I think.

images.google.co.uk... It is from the book The Gnostic Circle by Patrizia Norelli-Bachelet

Essential Purpose of the Study of Cosmic Harmonies: 'It is rare to find schools today which are capable of perceiving the true will of the Transcendent in the workings of the Cosmos. They separate the basic trinity of Transcendent, Cosmic and Individual Divine, and anything below the Transcendent is for most spiritualists a part of the Ignorance and the Illusion; the Cosmic Truth is far from being apparent to the uninitiated eye as yet. But the evolution moves toward this very achievement and in the teachings of Sri Aurobindo the first attempt has been made to reawaken man to the unity of the essential Trinity . . . .' p. 5

'It can be understood that the more we progress toward a Truth-Consciousness, toward an existence which feeds on Truth, on Life, and not on Ignorance and Death, the greater will our possibilities be to understand the universal harmonies and then to directly translate them into the forms of material creation, thereby substituting ignorance with truth.' p. 7-8

This is discussing us as a trinity in our true cosmic self. This is why for me enlightenment has become about connecting to my self as a whole, that is to find my true nature as a cosmic being, to remember my divine trinity that can only be completed by connecting to my higher soul self, that which is all knowing and above the illusion.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The secret to Sri Aurobindo is that he states in his "Letters on Yoga" that he was visited by Vivekananda when Aurobindo was in jail -- PRACTICING FULL-LOTUS YOGA.

But Aurobindo never encourages his students to practice full-lotus yoga even though that was when Aurobindo had his strongest spiritual experiences.

So the last Aurobindo book, published posthumously, the Yoga Journal, leaves out this secret full-lotus practice.

Full-lotus is what unites the trinity of spirituality because you transform physical reality perceived through the body while also transcending the mind to access the direct awareness. The energy keeps transforming in full-lotus while the pure awareness does not change.

So talk is cheap -- I always sit in full-lotus at the computer, unless I'm digesting a meal, and then while I'm typing I'm also secretly transmitting healing energy to my family -- through my third eye and the vagus nerve transduction of the lower body energy.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
I used to follow Mr Tolle, that's until I got my head out my ass and did some research on Eckhart and Oprah........

Here is one link from my bookmarks....

If you believe in Eckhart and wish to continue to follow him and not drop your beliefs (Do not watch)

If you are ready to drop your beliefs to discover the truth watch below.

Here is a clue "One World Religion"

Link

[edit on 10-1-2010 by IamNow]

I dont really follow any religion, and I doubt Eckhart Tolle sees his teaching as the church of Oprah. Eckhart Tolle went through a massive spiritual awakening long before Oprah "adopted" his teachings. I still see him as one of the most influential spiritual guides of our time, his book opened me up to spiritual enlightenment in ways I can only thank him for.

I have watched your link and its mainly about Oprah and has very little reference to Eckhart Tolle. I realize she speaks about him often but it is Eckharts books that helped me and for me how Oprah Winfrey interpretates them is not of my concern. I know they helped me deeply on a spiritual level and it is my interpretation I trust.

Awarness is found in our Now. Being completely aware at the point of Now.

Being in the moment
Being present
In the now
At one with the moment
Being grounded

I have known you a long time, I can not see how you no longer accept the power of our Now? Is it the way Oprah has hijacked these teachings or have you totally rejected that the Now is all we have. You must see how much energy we all waste thinking about past and future worry. I know myself my anxiety is far far less now I live in the Now as much as I can. I am able to accept more that happens because i know to accept it and surrender to it is far less stressfull.

Take several weeks ago, we had a motor way accident with our car. We were 300 miles from home with terrible snow forcast any moment. A few years ago I would have gone into an immediate state of anxiety about this situation and projected many false futures in front of my eyes, all of which would have involved stress and worry. As it was after the initial shock I took my awarness totally into the Now of the situation, saw this was my now and accepted it. There is nothing we can do to change our now and to surrender to it is all we can do. the Now has great power.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I have not read any of his books but do find the concept of uniting the trinity where my interest lies. I came across that link and saw written down what I was thinking.

Those words are from the book The Gnostic Circle by Patrizia Norelli-Bachelet , but yes I realize she is talking about him and his mystical teachings.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well she's mainly an astrologist but she also states that most of humanity will be destroyed by the upcoming spiritual cleansing on Earth, etc. I actually give an expose of this New Age alignment with Freemasonry -- nonduality.com...

But the Star of David symbol which Aurobindo used is the same as Kepler's secret Pythagorean resonance of the Tetrad as complementary opposites. The full-lotus as a tetrahedron resonates as 8 triangles each with 2:3:4 harmonics -- yang is 2:3 and yin is 3:4. In India this was the three gunas philosophy as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

As i am not quite sure what the "new age" ascension outlines.

could you be any bit clearer?

i would just like to hear your input on the matter.

does it have to do with the whole fourth dimension transition?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

But the Star of David symbol which Aurobindo used is the same as Kepler's secret Pythagorean resonance of the Tetrad as complementary opposites. The full-lotus as a tetrahedron resonates as 8 triangles each with 2:3:4 harmonics -- yang is 2:3 and yin is 3:4. In India this was the three gunas philosophy as well.

It is also the symbol of the heart chakra

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de11a703bd6e.jpg[/atsimg]

Some say this chakra is the gateway of transcendance. It connects the lower and the upper and it through this spiritual ascension will occur. I really dont know.

Thank you for your very interesting link, i will have to read it several times its very complex. I do not understand what you mean about the 8 triangles resonating, often if I see a diagram it helps.

Again thanks for your link.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join