It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stages of enlightenment/ego/pineal gland.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The egoic illusions within the physical experience is normal in this phase of involution. But with time, and higher awareness, we are less affected on the psychological level, therefore, we start living more according to our light (source). All psychological problems in our daily lives are the direct result of impressions that are directed to our mind. When humans will be able to free themselves from impressions, in other words, not be impressed by ANYTHING, they will start to elevate their vibrational and consciousness levels.
Impressions take many forms, and a good example would be advertising. We are constantly bombarded with advertising, and this causes a false need within the egoic mind. The important thing to remember is that we are here to experience, until the day we are able to break the program that is imposed in our physical experience, and start creative actions that are part of our range of vibration, without a trace of influence or manipulation.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
reply to post by Dave157

In real short layman terms.

Humans were put here by Aliens, We are no more than Genetically Modified Primates (Don't picture Grays, or any other freaky looking alien, these guys are exactly like us) We are merely a Scientific Experiment, Like us the Aliens were also trying to understand life. So much so they created life, in fact they lived among us for many many years teaching us how to live off the land, teaching us to build. They became our Gods....

I AM not any of the above. I AM not an "alien" and I certainly do not have an alien God. I AM from the One true pre existant Source . These aliens are my cosmic cousin as they were created from an Aeon (extension of Source) but it is not made from the One divine plan. As I have said in my other thread I linked to, they have been given many chances to join the One but refuse as it would mean giving up the physical power and control they enjoy within this matrix.

The I that I AM was never created by Aliens, it is pre existant and always shall be.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Humans were created by Aliens, The "I That you Are" wasn't. When I said Aliens are our Gods, I mean our creators (of humanity) Our bodies are only a vehicle that bring consciousness into form. Our vehicles just so happen to be created in a Lab.... by a species Alien to this planet.

I can't understand why people find this hard to grasp, they believe in the bible, New Age, yet when they see pictures of Aliens on walls from thousands of years ago. It goes in one ear and out the other, they want answers and they are right there in front of them but fail to see them because they don't match the image in there head.

I thought men coming out the sky with bright lights around there heads was a big give away

Jokes Aside

Once again Aliens created humanity, Aliens that are also a creation of God, thus we are still a creation from God. The light, The Source, whatever... They may exist.... and probably do I just have no interest in them now as it serves no purpose until we Ascend. I have come to the conclusion "It's out of humanity reach" to fully understand the complexity of how consciousness came into form.

When these dudes come for us in 2012 you only get one chance to go with them, you going to believe the writing on the walls or some idea in your mind that fit's your image of God.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Humans were created by Aliens, The "I That you Are" wasn't. When I said Aliens are our Gods, I mean our creators (of humanity) Our bodies are only a vehicle that bring consciousness into form. Our vehicles just so happen to be created in a Lab.... by a species Alien to this planet

Im confused. This is exactly what I have said all along.
yet you seem to be saying you have a different truth to me. Can you tell me what you think the I within you truely is? The I that I AM is pure conscious light from the Source but I am confused as to what you think yours is.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This is what I found interesting in The Gospel Of Thomas.

Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That one is your Father."

I find this Gospel very interesting. It is one of the more easy to read . I think the above means when you see one who is pure spirit, who has not gone through reincarnation then they are of the pure Source (as we will be once we remember who we are and return to Source) as they are not in one of these matrix bodies we are in.

Is that how you read it?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

I am watching the video you linked, but I don't understand how your version of ascension differs.

Our bodies are coded and the elohim did the work to create the human species. The dna was contributed by lyraean ple'o'sha'ns. It was not made as the nuki's requested, but was made to evolve, to ascend, to advance, despite the current model, this cycle of human, having crippled dna strands, and hemispheres split between left and right brain.

The muliverse, to me is the different planes, or levels, though there are many timelines, and all have their own frequency. So its like dialing in a radio channel. The astral is the afterlife, the true life really, though all the levels are still constructed, like hollogram reality, the frame work of existence where the wave is collapsed into the particle, to some extent I believe ets work around this with their technology. They use phasing technology to hide, in our plane, out of site (we only see 30% with our eyes) their buildings, labs and presence. They can have a whole lab set up in your house, and be there constantly monitoring, with phasing, and they do have structures. We not only do not see, but walk through these. Because their phasing puts them out of step with our plane while still in it. I find it odd.

When we ascend we do so in body. It becomes a lesser density higher hz. So like sound that exists on many frequencies and channels, we only pick up some sound present. A dog whistle cannot be heard. Ascension is like this, higher levels. I believe a split will occur and there will be a 3D earth and a 5D.

Humans are at the end of cycle, but the cycle itself is not fixed. The ending can be like a lion or a lamb. Earth itself can win, can gain unity and understand this is all a game, and know they are one soul, vibrating at unique signature frequencies and truly feel for each other. Unity itself has too sides. There is a nwo world government way, negative and fascist and then the mirror out would mean, the negative or fascist controlling ets may come and take over, after many have been depopulated.

Or unity can be a grass roots from the bottom up with a strong push in humans to value all people, walk away from all banks, and do things in rotating shifts, so grass roots citizens serve in management rolls for a bit, with a focus on developing psi and pushing the limits on consciousness. This is the kind of unity that brings in a very positive roll for earth.

The question is, do they have to stage a bloody revolution to show they want to be free from nwo, wars or abuse? I don't think so, never have thoughts so. My dream showed it was about intent.

I've been handing in reports all my life, even before I woke up to the many experiences I've had over a lifetime since childhood, even before the many crafts my family have seen. Everything is noted all the time.

The biggest thing we can do is, to try and see everyone as the family of light and release the dark hats from their roles, because its hurting their souls to do this "game" of duality as well.

Even while I say that I still honor the freedom fighters, its just that people have to work metaphysically to cleanse themselves, and the data and the duality and try to free everything to be whole, and inspired anew by the Creator. We are the family of light.

My dream showed that earth is ready to evolve and passed, by that I mean the grass roots people are not fooled, they are aware of the control and events at the top, and probably sickened at being forced to play this game so many times. The lessons have been overlearnt. We've done this many times. Its time to wake up and see the light in everyone. We're all family, and we're one.

I also don't want them using Vancouver's Olympic Games next month as a false flag attack and blame it on the middle east. I hope by writing about this it ends their plan to do it and changes the timeline.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

These aliens are my cosmic cousin as they were created from an Aeon (extension of Source) but it is not made from the One divine plan. As I have said in my other thread I linked to, they have been given many chances to join the One but refuse as it would mean giving up the physical power and control they enjoy within this matrix.

This is were our beliefs differ, nobody knows what is and isn't part of the divine plan.

I am not saying I don't believe in "The Light" or whatever label fits, I am pointing out the fact it's irrelevant to think beyond life here. It's irrelevant to run a scenario of the divine plan through your mind. We can work out how we got here, there is plenty of evidence to support what I believe, however we cannot work out where next, or even how "The Light" begun. We can look at clues our ancestors left us and come to our own conclusions.

My conclusion is in 2012 Ascension will be in the form of Leaving planet Earth with the people who put us here, Aliens. You obviously don't trust Aliens and will be the ones running the other way when we Ascend.

Anyway back onto Enlightenment, Sorry for the off topic

My Bad

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That one is your Father."

When you see an Alien dude who looks a little like you.. Don't run for the hills, these are the people who put you in your current form...Be grateful for that.

LOL I think we need more up to date Bible, It would sound great in proppa Yorkshire...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese

The egoic illusions within the physical experience is normal in this phase of involution. But with time, and higher awareness, we are less affected on the psychological level, therefore, we start living more according to our light (source). All psychological problems in our daily lives are the direct result of impressions that are directed to our mind. When humans will be able to free themselves from impressions, in other words, not be impressed by ANYTHING, they will start to elevate their vibrational and consciousness levels.

Do you see the next phase in our evolution, that is having a higher awarness and living more in accordance to our Source, a physical experience or will it, in your opinion be more of an experience achieved with in an energy state? Does a higher vibration within an increased conscious awarness require a higher density ?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

After the ascension some of the humans will be staying to clean up and build the new earth, and some of these will be the young crystals and starseeds, gifted with more psi and awareness. They will protected soon when or if something happens.

Many will choose to go home. There will be many crafts departing and we will go home.
I'm not sure what this means. Because what home are we talking about? The 5D plane is not the one some of us are from or our families. And if we survive the ascension, then we will be long living in renewed bodies. This I've asked many friends, and don't quite get the answers too. So how do we go home truly after the ascension to real family some of us wish to return to, 6D, 7D and higher?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Earth will become Extinct, this is the last cycle.

Those who are chosen will Ascend on the ships to a new home, who knows what happens after that. From what I have gathered, an eternal life. Either way I think we all know the next stage of our evolution is without the human body, or a renewed human body.

The ones who are not chosen cease to exist, or reincarnated as some space slug or something lol I really don't know, I leave that to the Divine.

All I know is when the ships, wormholes or whatever appear in 2012 I getting on or going through one "If I am chosen that is" I have been flowing Solar Activity along with many warning left by ancient civilizations, I have come to terms with the fact that I need to get off this rock in 2012.

If there is a false flag attack why do you think they want you to fear Aliens. How many New Age modern teaching want you to fear Aliens. How many cults want you to fear Aliens. The evil bastards who pumped out this fear are only doing it because they are staying here 2012 and they want you to too.

There is a reason for this.

The Aliens that come here in 2012 are our saviour, or the last chance to keep humanity going.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Earth will become Extinct, this is the last cycle.

Those who are chosen will Ascend on the ships to a new home, who knows what happens after that. From what I have gathered, an eternal life. Either way I think we all know the next stage of our evolution is without the human body.

The ones who are not chosen cease to exist, or reincarnated as some space slug or something lol I really don't know, I leave that to the Divine.

All I know is when the ships, wormholes or whatever appear in 2012 I getting on or going through one. I have been flowing Solar Activity along with many warning left by ancient civilizations, I have come to terms with the fact that I need to get off this rock in 2012.

If there is a false flag attack why do you think they want you to fear Aliens.

There our saviour

Earth isn't ending. There will be 2 timelines, one will be ascended, in the body. Ets are corporal and have families, they have lesser density bodies and more perfected dna. One will either be a reset button, or a beginning of a new cosmic age. But then there may be only one earth in the end.

Also, everyone is always eternal. If the reset button occurs, regardless of whether as some say there will be 2 earths, or others amongst my friends who speak as you do, who say it will be finished in the 3D, the humans will be put on another 3D world, to continue their lessons, or back in time even. This is the end of a cycle, which could be negative or positive depending on the collective consciousness and unity achieved. Individually people graduate at any level. Some have been told by their advisors or guides that they have as much as 5 or 7 more life cycles to complete before the next level.

And the ets, the ones that will be taking us in crafts, are corporal. The other side awaits those who do not make the shift or who are finished their work here and lessons.

You dont know who we are. Humans are cosmic citizens, some here for a long time, some here from the comsos more recently to hold the frequency and plant seeds and help. All are eteneral.

Again, the 5D crafts that come for some, are not home yet for many. But I suppose they can can still assist until they go home.

Here is a look at the after life by a friend of mine who was clinically dead for 33 minutes and whose experience was increbibly inspring.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

he's an andromedan starseed. The starseed part might be wrong as he has been here for a while and has an atlantian memory, so I will say in source.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Conciousness is only eternal as long as you are aware of it, without a mind you are not aware of Consciousness for you can't hold a memory of what Consciousness is/was.

When we are reincarnated it is very rare we remember who we were prior to this new life.

Eternal life is to keep consciousness eternal by keeping the Mind and Body Eternal, Aliens have the technology to do that, we almost have the technology to do that, if we haven't already.

I am not sure about the 2 Time lines, not really something I have looked into. I see time as one moment, just separate layers.

e.g. When you look at the brightest star you are looking 4+ billion years into the past because that's of the distance the light has to travel to reach Earth "Paraphrased"

Thanks for the link to the thread, I will read it when I have time looks very interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"I am aware, and know who I am in source, my cosmic nature, and my memories are returning, I am connecting to my higher self, and learning why I've come to this planet, my abilities and natural gifts are activated now, this is manifesting now, and grows stronger each and every day. I am light and love, and wish to see the light in everyone, under the masks we all wear, to reclaim and love every aspect of self in this game of oneness, seeing the light the shadow and loving all to wellness. I am growing and evolving, my dna is healing and I will remember. I am tuning out the negative in order to pay attention to that which I need to see."

"I will awaken
I will spread my wings of love and awareness, with memories of who I truly am, and why I have come to this planet.
It is my will and will of the Creator
I fear no evil for I am the light and love of the Creator
I affirm this with my heart and soul
for light gives me strength and I will do what is right, on task, on mission, for love and freedom's win.

I am emerging now into my cosmic self, my true self, with all of my memories and skills. My true self will no longer be silenced. It is so.

I am the love of the Creator, I am unmatched in what I can do."

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Conciousness is only eternal as long as you are aware of it, without a mind you are not aware of Consciousness for you can't hold a memory of what Consciousness is/was.

When we are reincarnated it is very rare we remember who we were prior to this new life.

Eternal life is to keep consciousness eternal by keeping the Mind and Body Eternal, Aliens have the technology to do that, we almost have the technology to do that, if we haven't already.

I am not sure about the 2 Time lines, not really something I have looked into. I see time as one moment, just separate layers.

e.g. When you look at the brightest star you are looking 4+ billion years into the past because that's of the distance the light has to travel to reach Earth "Paraphrased"

Our bodies are only receivers, for our consciousness, and in fact only connect to a small amount of our souls. We exist on multiple timelines at the same time, for the universe is in the now, not in time, and the illusion of time is different for different beigns. I not only have a past life recall of my nordic telepathic race ages ago, but a future life recall of a nordic race working with cretaceans and a plan for them on earth.
I have had many experiences with different ets, some negatives but even those weren't too negative, I send all love. But in the mix, my own family has checked up on me frequently. They are very spiritual and seem to have a strong non-interference policy. I want to return back home.

I am waking up, but....there are millions and millions like this, and on this planet, everyone exists multidimensionally. Nature and forrests and cretaceans, everything has consciousness, everything has eternal consciousness. This is a fractal hollogram illusion and we are the family of light. The energy that is Creator. Nothing is lost, everyone counts. Everyone is equal, on different levels of development. Not every experience is equal, though in source we are ONE, vibrating at our own unique energy signature, many in one, yet ONE. And not a single smile is lost, or tear is shed unnoticed.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Just save me a seat in 2012
you can have the window seat if you wish. I will bring some travel board games or something.

and remember

"Even in a minority of one the truth is still the truth"

Good luck and all the best

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Just save me a seat in 2012
you can have the window seat if you wish. I will bring some travel board games or something.

and remember

"Even in a minority of one the truth is still the truth"

Good luck and all the best

Yes, we do not need window seats. For you see, my task is to hold the frequency of this planet, and to raise mine to very high levels, which I am doing with all of my strength, and encouraging others to do. And to broadcast that out, and to hold this light over the earth. I am not one to see the lion for a cycles end, for that is not what we came for, but to hold the calm waters, and healed earth, to see all as powerfully protected and safe, and evolved. To manifest this, speak this, think this, envision, meditate, pray this, believe this and no ohter.

I have no fear, for I will do what I have come to do, on task, on mission. I am doing the work I came to do.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

I am not saying I don't believe in "The Light" or whatever label fits, I am pointing out the fact it's irrelevant to think beyond life here.

Then why are you on an enlightenment and its stages thread? To say it is irrelevant to think beyond life here to me are not the words of a truth seeker. Why do you not wish to seek beyond the illusion?

Permit whoever seeks never to cease from seeking until he finds - Gnostic Gospel of Thomas

It's irrelevant to run a scenario of the divine plan through your mind. We can work out how we got here, there is plenty of evidence to support what I believe, however we cannot work out where next, or even how "The Light" begun. We can look at clues our ancestors left us and come to our own conclusions.

The divine plan is not a scenario. It is One. ALL answers are freely given to those who seek within. The trick is to discern against the manipulations and false truths . You said before I seem to be anti alien...no not really...I just dont really give them too much thought...I go straight to the top...to my higher self. That way all this "info" between me and the veil (which are pure distractions btw to take you away from your true self) does not take me away from my connection to Source. Rather than spending time "working out which alien race your from" why dont you just ask your higher soul self? Do you not know it has All the answers you will ever need...far more answers than any "alien brother" can ever provide you with...plus your Higher Soul Self will give you only the truth...unfortunatly it is in the Archons (aliens) interest to decieve you.

You seem to be unsure of the light within. I would like to paste a meditation I posted on another thread.

Another amazing way to connect to your Source is the following simple meditation technique that asks deep within WHO are you.
For a few weeks spend several minutes staring at your reflection concentrating on your inner silence. Look deep into your reflections eyes and ask the following "WHOOOOOOOO?" Make the who last several seconds and repeat this 4 or 5 times, increasing the meditation gradually. Try not to take your gaze away from your reflections eyes.

You are ineffect asking your cosmic reflection ( the reflective aspect of our reality is all around us) who you really are. This is an intense meditation and although it sounds simple it can be mentally tiring, so dont over do it at first. Eventually your reflective self will show you who you truely are in all your glorious light.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On the day you see the Light of your own true self, you'll rejoice - gospel of Thomas

Our reality is a reflection of what is above the veil. See the veil as the mirror. This is what 11:11 is showing us. The : is the cosmic veil (mirror) with 11 signifying the Source (ONE) and then its reflection 11 (illusion) on the other side. This is a COSMIC wake up call to trigger your memory. 1:1

11:11
1:1
1 (One) : (mirror) 1 (reflective reality of the one)

Make the two into One and the inner as the outer and the outer as the inner, the above as below, the male and female into a single One - Gospel of Thomas (Gnostic Gospel)

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This ego-thing has been discussed over 'till the point of sickening, but here we go..

- The ego is the emotional, lower vibration state that blocks the ability to recieve the true esoteric knowledge. For example, it is the lying, competitive, envious state. Not much good come out of it, if anything. In a way, it is also the rational side (or rather, the overly skeptic, locked mind-side) which we need to let go of if we want to understand certain planes and states. People with large egos tend to get pretty aggressive when the whole subject is mentioned. It's heavily linked to the social status, and greed is one of the outcomes of the "ego".

- I believe that the "enlightnment" is a process. As is consciousness itself. Any final stages cannot be achieved, the teachings just go on and on.. "the more you know, the more you understand that you know nothing". I would be very cautious with any kind of "gurus" or movements that restrict your freedom.

Just some thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join