It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stages of enlightenment/ego/pineal gland.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
This ego-thing has been discussed over 'till the point of sickening, but here we go..

- The ego is the emotional, lower vibration state that blocks the ability to recieve the true esoteric knowledge. For example, it is the lying, competitive, envious state. Not much good come out of it, if anything. In a way, it is also the rational side (or rather, the overly skeptic, locked mind-side) which we need to let go of if we want to understand certain planes and states. People with large egos tend to get pretty aggressive when the whole subject is mentioned. It's heavily linked to the social status, and greed is one of the outcomes of the "ego".

I think your right, we have to let go of it before the understanding of other planes and states can even begun to be understood.

- I believe that the "enlightnment" is a process. As is consciousness itself. Any final stages cannot be achieved, the teachings just go on and on.. "the more you know, the more you understand that you know nothing". I would be very cautious with any kind of "gurus" or movements that restrict your freedom.

Just some thoughts.

This is some thing I have now changed my belief in, the fact enlightenment is a process and does not just happen over night. I also agree that it is never ending, and that is exactly how it should be. To always seek above what you think "you know" because there will always be more for you to understand. Maybe the ego is the false thinking that we know everything and then stop seeking.

Gurus are a big no no. Anything or any one that attempts to control free movement within your thoughts is to be treated with caution.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
Question is does enlightenment even exist?

And if it does, how do you know you have it, or if anyone else has it?

My opinion.....

Smoke and Mirrors to keep you taped in the illusion, always making you feel like you need more, always making you feel like you have to achieve something to be something. Nothing more than worthless fancy labels, New Age, Religion, Spirituality.... All labels, Smoke and Mirrors, All telling you one thing.....

"YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL"

IAmNow-
Interesting name for someone who doesn't belive in enlightenment....as for your question if enlightenment even exists? Wow. You really think Christ, Buddha, and all the other great awakened beings were just BSing us all along? Now that's some hard-core skepticism!!! (which of course you have every right to)

Enlightenment definitely exists. But blindly following some guru is not going to "awaken" you, that's for sure. Take Buddha for example.....After years of striving for enlightenment, he finally gave up. Plopped down under the Bodhi tree and said "That's it. I'm sick and tired of seeking enlightenment. I'm just gonna sit here under this tree and see what develops." BAM! He awoke. You cannot learn how to awake. What is important is the DESIRE to awake....this driving desire comes from your higher self- pushing you in the direction needed. Sometimes it seems like you have to "pay your dues" with years of learning and searching......and only when you QUIT TRYING SO HARD is when it happens.
All the knowledge gained on the path is needed to deal with the mind-blowing realization that awakening brings....the fact that......... You are God.
Reintegrating that into "normal life" can be quite interesting, to say the least!! But I remember a quote from someone that said:

"Before Enlightenment: Chop wood, Carry water."
"After Enlightenment: Chop wood, Carry water."

You go on living as you always did....but now you KNOW that you are a powerful spiritual Being who just happens to be on a short vacation enjoying being human for a bit. Once you have that understanding - Life is Different....Better. You quit worrying about the day to day crap and see life as the beautiful pretend journey that it is.....confident in the fact that when you cross over and regain the knowledge of your higher self you can laugh with your "friends" and plan your next great and wonderful adventure together.

Namaste!

-Boypony

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Then why are you on an enlightenment and its stages thread? To say it is irrelevant to think beyond life here to me are not the words of a truth seeker. Why do you not wish to seek beyond the illusion?

To point out Enlightenment is the illusion, in the sense of the "New Age Movement" the one that's recently took off like wild fire. However there is no comprehensive definition of 'enlightenment, therefore the question will be left to the individual to decide. To me enlightenment is something you cannot measure or prove.

The divine plan is not a scenario. It is One. ALL answers are freely given to those who seek within. The trick is to discern against the manipulations and false truths . You said before I seem to be anti alien...no not really...I just dont really give them too much thought...I go straight to the top...to my higher self. That way all this "info" between me and the veil (which are pure distractions btw to take you away from your true self) does not take me away from my connection to Source. Rather than spending time "working out which alien race your from" why dont you just ask your higher soul self? Do you not know it has All the answers you will ever need...far more answers than any "alien brother" can ever provide you with...plus your Higher Soul Self will give you only the truth...unfortunatly it is in the Archons (aliens) interest to decieve you.

The Divine plan! humanity knows nothing about the divine plan, that was my point. We seek within because within agrees with our beliefs, sometimes within is within our mind, thus all the answers will always be the truth no matter what. You claim you go straight to the Top for answers, then why are you here searching for them and not within. I spend little time working out what Alien race I am from, it's irrelevant only 2 years to find out, I am going to enjoy them 2 years and get on with life. As for the answers I they can be found in reality too, people fail to see them because they spend too much time within.

You seem to be unsure of the light within. I would like to paste a meditation I posted on another thread.

I am as unsure as anyone else, I don't think it's something I need to work out yet, this is only the beginning. I stopped meditating for a while now, in the sense of visualisation based meditations. I find looking into the sky at night provides all the meditation I need
well unless it's raining.

Sorry if I came across the wrong way, I kind of rushed most of the posts as I was multi tasking "Not good for men" it's just I see this mass "Enlightenment" seeking a little suspicious, people are in a walking coma. Sometimes I come on ATS see this Enlightenment/New Age/You got to be better crap and think "You poor bastards" can you not see you are falling further into the trap. The elite are at there knees and they want to take you down with them, the only thing that will save you is the very thing most of the new age wants you to fear "Aliens" I got a feeling a hell of a lot of people are going to be running the other way, just because it doesn't fit there idea of Ascension.

However while you are left on earth running away from DNA thieves thinking "Dam we needed to get on those ships" the rest of us will be finding out how we were created by them, hopefully go to there planet to start an eternal life, hopefully they got the tech to make us eternal so we don't evolve through another lifetime like this one here on Earth. Then maybe together with this species answer more of life's questions. Until then I no longer feel like I need to seek anything more than that, I have seen the evidence I needed to see and it's solid material evidence. It's out there for the humanity to see, it was put there by our alien and human civilizations.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Boypony

You really think Christ, Buddha, and all the other great awakened beings were just BSing us all along?

No the people who misinterpreted there messages made this BS up, or people who twisted that message for there own selfish gain.

If you connect the dots, you will see Christ at least "Was not human" However this is my opinion based on the research I have done. I may present it in a topic in the future, with plenty of evidence supporting it.

Anyway as for now that's all I have to add, I have given my opinion and read what everyone else has had to say.

Interesting thread anyway

[edit on 11-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Humanity knows nothing of the Divine Plan? Well no matter what definition there is, or possibilities, and I'm certainly not going to call the annanuki plan the divine plan in any way, or their matrix anything either. But this is the point to going within, meditating, listening to nature sounds and dolphins, crystal singing bowls, frequencies, and waking up.
Because it really does work, you really start to experience awareness and memories. And then even a purpose.

One thing that was incredible is recognizing people. Seeing them and feeling so elated, so happy, so much joy because you know them, they're like family or a teacher. Such as Jessica Mystic and Morningmayan amongst some for me. Those too are amongst my teacher guides, and having such strong recognition of people. Some people will almost knock me from my chair, as their energy is draco and they're negative. But even so, underneath all of this, under these masks and strong roles people are playing, they're still light when the veil is lifted.

The question of this universe is separation or unity. And seeing past the duality is important.

Of course many believe Jesus, perhaps Yeshua ben Joseph, was ple'o'sha'n or acturian even. My grandmother asked me this, if I had thought of it.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

ple'o'sha'n

They are the white beings I encountered in 1997 in the Ilkley Moors, England. This is the first time I have heard a reference to them, I had to Google ple'o'sha'n and I am glad I did. Brought up an ATS post with a YouTube Link too, Thanks.

There is also as link to the website Mr Green Posted earlier in the thread.
bibliotecapleyades.net

ATS Topic on Tall Whites

Very Interesting.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well actually those are the tall whites, I believe they are the zetan grey hybrid race, or a reptillian grey hybrid race, though I cannot be truly sure.

Pleidain is called ple'o'sha'n by my walkin friend of that race. He is of the native ple'o'sha'n race, they are etheric, green and from another system that completed itself long ago. They are here to do with the annanuki's, to right a wrong from long ago. They are the bringings of peace, and human looking but very tall.

The lyreans are the blond pleiadians most think of and when their home planet was destroyed by the old empire, the annanuki (this is my past life memory), many were evacuated. Many many crafts from various systems were frantically trying to get people off planet, and animals. They went throughout the galaxy, and are in Sirius, Pleiades, Andromedan and numerous systems. Orion, has humans.

Some of the races connected to earth, have ties with each other, are known to each other and work cooperatively at times. Two that I know of are Tau Ceti humans, and andromedans. The first ones are tall, a nearly 8 foot tall man with long blond hair. I had a medical done by a female technician and the man was guarding he identified as from both the Taurus Constelation and Telos, I believe Telos has lumeria connections too, so they would be connected to earths long standing history. They often guard the doctors. He said he was 65 light years away, which was indeed,for aldebaran 65.1 when I looked. Well Telos and lemuria have connections if you research.

Without going into this any further, we have a variety of non-terran humans connected to earth and some have bases. As well there are bases in the solar systems, perhaps some moons/astroids. And it doesnt take them that long to get here anyway.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

ple'o'sha'n

They are the white beings I encountered in 1997 in the Ilkley Moors, England. This is the first time I have heard a reference to them, I had to Google ple'o'sha'n and I am glad I did. Brought up an ATS post with a YouTube Link too, Thanks.

Ah now I see a little more of this big picture.

Those are some sort of hybrid, I have seen them but in their non glowing form first and then later on in a glowing form. I think they are possible Grey linked and are seeking from us our divine blue print (remember the other thread)

When I first saw one( physically ) it was dark green and had no spark to it. It was just like your picture but dark and non glowing. Then over the years they plauged me, Id see them ethereally and in my third eye. Always some sort of energy taking/transfer went on. then I started to see them astrally glowing, as if they were growing from my energy. Always after Id had light energy taken Id feel empty, ill and sad for days.

It is up to you, but Id have nothing to do with these beings. I think the Greys created them to try and work out how they can connect to spirit. It seems they have worked out a way of borrowing light as over time they do begin to glow. I know the one way I have stopped these beings from manipulating me is to become more aware.

Someone else I know was constantly bothered by them, over time they would get brighter and brighter the more light they borrowed from them. They took up deep inner meditation, they went inwards and asked for answers, eventually through a deep desire of wishing to know, their higher self revealed the alien deception and manipulation they had gone through for years.

This is why enlightenment is so important. The deep inner desire for answers, that part of us that constantly seeks until we know our truth directly from our higher self I think is so important. Without connection to our higher self we are walking around half asleep to all that is going on around and to us.

Like you I spent a few years in awe of these aliens. But it was the transition from dark green to this glowing white you saw, combined with years of light energy manipulation that I lost my awe of them.

It is your path and it is up to you. I have given you my experience with them but it may be completely different to yours. Do they visit you? have you seen them astrally since? Maybe there is a reason you have stopped meditating..thats exactly what they want? You think?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by lagenese

The egoic illusions within the physical experience is normal in this phase of involution. But with time, and higher awareness, we are less affected on the psychological level, therefore, we start living more according to our light (source). All psychological problems in our daily lives are the direct result of impressions that are directed to our mind. When humans will be able to free themselves from impressions, in other words, not be impressed by ANYTHING, they will start to elevate their vibrational and consciousness levels.

Do you see the next phase in our evolution, that is having a higher awarness and living more in accordance to our Source, a physical experience or will it, in your opinion be more of an experience achieved with in an energy state? Does a higher vibration within an increased conscious awarness require a higher density ?

I am re posting this question to lagenese as it may be missed due to many posts since its original posting.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Hey yea sorry I should of made myself clearer, I am pretty shocked by the explanation you gave, especially about them being in two forms "One with light" one "Without light" I have heard little reference to them since seeing these beings, I have 100% never heard anyone mention their two forms, it's actually quiet strange really. You see sometimes I get this information, this comes in the form of a Voice Feeling interacts with the mind. If I can get on a deep enough level I can also visualise what they are trying to show me.

This is the first time I have heard another human mention anything about there 2 forms, you see most of the time I have doubted the fact I am in communication with something Alien to this planet, it's just going to take a little while to accept this is happening. I suppose many times I have confused this voice feeling with something else.

I suppose now this only strengthens the visions they showed me, Some of them being an explanation as to why they are interested in humans, and why they are in two forms.

The reason they are interested in humans is because they know we are not indigenous to this planet. They are purely amazed at the fact we even exist, they are even more amazed at our ability's. When the Tall Whites first discovered humanity they taught us worship they knew we wasn't Gods, they already had there own Idea of God, they taught us things about their beliefs, most of what they taught is in the Bible.

They soon discovered we were put here by another species, I really do not know what this race was called but they were very human looking only much taller, 7-8ft tall. I have tried to ask questions about this human looking species and I feel as though these Tall Whites are very upset, and don't want to share anything about this race.

When the Tall Whites first lived among humans they shone like White Angels, The whites would come in groups, especially children, they were very protective over their children. They will do anything to protect there Children even take human life, Earth was like a holiday for their Children, once they discovered Earth they kept coming back and many stayed "Yea I know it's all a little strange"

Over time these Tall Whites discovered human emotions were interacting with there beings, they started to taste negativity. So much so they lost the light within them and became more ridged, almost like they experience a pain body for the first time. The beings became what many refer to as "Grays" once in this form they could not return to their home planet. Many are still here today, and have many military connections. With our technology you wouldn't notice them from a Human, and while they are here they they have to answer to Authority "Yup The Elite"

What I find amazing about this is the obsession with the children, and the link between some of the bible quotes. Also you here plenty of talk about "Light Children" in many teachings.

e.g

"And he said: 'I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.'"

Out of the mouth of babes and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.
(Psalms 8:2 ESV)

And they were bringing children to him that he might touch them, and the disciples rebuked them. But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” And he took them in his arms and blessed them, laying his hands on them.
(Mark 10:13-16 ESV)

I seems these Tall Whites fit in with our beliefs very well, is it because those beliefs came from them. There is plenty of evidence proving these beings were among us many moons ago, they fit in with our religion very well.

I also get a sense that they treat us like children and want us to become light, but in doing so they are taking away their own light. Is the human body nothing more than a creation to steal energy? Were we put here by another race to manipulate them and to steal there energy.

I feel I am very connected with the Tall Whites at the moment, thus the sudden change in my beliefs. You see I fell into the whole New Age Game and turned my back on these dudes, in many cases I classed them as Evil just because I read it some place. I feel that now I have seen these guys, they know exactly who I am. Every night I look into the night sky asking for more answers and to show me a sign, many times I have seen distant bright objects fly past in the exact direction I am looking.

PS: Thanks for looking out for me too, I will always question what they have to share with me. Everything so far I have seen evidence of in reality, things they said were going to happen have happened. If they wanted to screw me over they had the perfect opportunity in 1997. Well if they didn't abduct me and now I have little ET kind working for the Government
I can't remember nothing if I did, and everything is working as it should "No ET STD's lol"

**Looks worried realizing I have had several time gap moments"

[edit on 12-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You quit worrying about the day to day crap and see life as the beautiful pretend journey that it is.....confident in the fact that when you cross over and regain the knowledge of your higher self you can laugh with your "friends" and plan your next great and wonderful adventure together.

I sometime have this "thought" which goes along this sequence "I am here, Something put me here, What created/put Something out there to put me here.".

In short who is the creator of the creator ...... Even if this Universe is a speck of dust, where is IS this speck of dust and how did it come to be, that which made it is made by what/whom

Funny feeling comes over me when I think these thoughts.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by shakespear1]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This is why enlightenment is so important. The deep inner desire for answers, that part of us that constantly seeks until we know our truth directly from our higher self I think is so important. Without connection to our higher self we are walking around half asleep to all that is going on around and to us.

Its not a separation from the et and the advancement. Its not just awe that bring those who are starseeds and who seek strongly awareness and truth and look beneath the matrix into contact (or in my case, they led me to this journey), its something else. They are a part of the plan, of the cosmic destiny of humans and earth.

The watch over us, every thought and "change" in us, is noted, readiment, when we wake up and pull away from the matrix, and really start to question, they provide synchronicities. Both guides and angelic spiritual family, and advanced ets as well.

Jessica says something that is very important, and its that our thoughts create, so when we die, we might have a version of the afterlife, or thoughts, that would bring us to a place like that, but its still a hollogram. Instead, we need to seek a meditative death experience as much as we are able, or program through intentions throughout our life this as well, so that the words we speak are "home", because our souls know "home" very very well indeed.

We all have homes, and people who love us. Each of us, as soulorb said to me, are unique cherished vibrations and many here have been trapped doing the same things over and over again.

The cosmos, the ets, the higher astral realms, for the positive there is a connection between all of these, and its like we're on an individual growth curve that they watch over on us.

We need to wake up.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

In the next evolution, humans will still be in the physical realm, but will eventually, with very high levels of consciousness, be able to go to and from the physical and ethereal realms, depending on their universal status.

The purification of the ego, and the cleansing of the soul will be an essential step for this process to take place. When humans will make the transition from personality to identity, they will reconnect with their source (cosmic counterpart) , and will not need to rely on the memory of the human race for creative purposes.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
www.wingmakers.co.nz...

There are a lot of really good chakra excercises and light body excercises, just wonderful meditaitons here.

I can't remember which tab this is on, but its something I combined from this site anyway, so I want to share something to cleanse and keep active and strong various centers in your body, that I just spontaneously combined in meditation, probably due to my thryoid and consequently adrenal being out.

This also is to purify your andrenal and pineal from calification or being shut down and inoperative.

First, you picture in the center of your torso, your inner star (kind of like your inner chi). I really liked doing this, because for some reason when I picture an inner star, spinning clockwise in my mid area, I seem to connect better to the Universal Energy or "the Force", and then I can shield better. Spin your star vibrantly and connect it to the Great Universal Energy River or Star of the Creator. Shine this light through your body, and expand into a cocoon shield, feel it shining in your arms, legs, especially head. Hold this for a few minutes.

Then you can go to your heart chakra, I usually meditate lying down with my hands folded over my heart, so you can visualize it glowing and filling with love, for earth for nature, for the children everywhere, or activate it as you are inspired to do, and shine this green energy throughout your body as well.

Then move to to above the heart chakra, below the throat, to your mid chest and see a small violet crystal power plant. Now go inside. Ensure its all humming, and all the equipment is running and turned on, and this lovely amethyst color is shining out and your adrenal is really healthy and strongly lit and humming, and hold this amethyst as a symbol your mind.

Then move up to the thyroid gland, or the throat chakra area, and see a turquoise power plant and go inside and insure its all humming, and active, and healthy and generating energy, and glowing and beautiful aqua glow. And think of manifesting, visualizing, your throat chakra, everything unblocked.
(in your heart and throat chakra, you can take any problems, things blocking you, any dysfunctions or issues you have connected to the lower chakras, and shine love, and understanding, and compassion, and really love and clear the issues. In your throat you manifest the changes you wish and you also learn to speak up clearly with dignity, but assertive/non-aggressively, which also unblocks some of your problems)

Then do this with your pineal gland behind your forhead, and indigo light, flood your mind with indigo, see this as a jewel that shines, is radiant and healthy and cleansed and sparkling, and grow this energy, this indigo glow to fill your head, and see all the toggle switches, your natural psi, turned on, your telepathy, your insight, your knowing, your vision, all the switces on, and your pineal as healthy.

Then move to the spot between your eyebrows and see a small star there, and spin it, unblock it, hold it for several minutes, then move inner to your higher adrenal gland, and see it as a star within. Unblock, hold it, gradually let the glow from this expand to past your head by a few feet, and hold this image and feel the connection between your energy centers and your pineal gland.

Then if you really wish to get adventurous you may even begin to practice psiballs in this state, spinning the energy of your inner star. Or a smaller step into this, is to use two finger tips and try to grow energy between them. There s a connection between the telekinisis energy and the healing energy, so practicing energy is good and fun.

Edit to add, for some reason I am saying adrenal when I mean thymus. I beleive, and upper thymus.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well seems my opinions are changing from the people I have known on this site for a long time. Thats OK we can all have different opinions but some thing hapenned to me this year (awarness wise) that is telling me greatly that as a spirit within a 3D body I should ONLY seek out higher awarness from my soul self and not look to ETs or any group in a position of so called authority. I have especially been warned off all astral and psychic entities (discarnates) and to not follow any set religion. I have been led to let go of all my previous beliefs and to give way to other possibilites, ones that most think are stupid, not possible or dangerous.

I have learned to go within, to the point of absolute silence and trust my SELF.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

I will always question what they have to share with me. Everything so far I have seen evidence of in reality, things they said were going to happen have happened. If they wanted to screw me over they had the perfect opportunity in 1997.

Well I will leave this in your hands, only you can work through what it is they want/seek from you. One thing I will say is meditating and going inwards will not harm in this situation. It will give you clarity, balance and a greater awarness as to what is hapenning to you. By becoming more aware of yourSELF and who you are will help greatly. Much astrally done to us we cant remember. This is why I think starting meditation again and attempting to connect to your higher self will reveal maybe more of what is hapenning to you.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Now that my crystals came, my gemstones. Oh I'm so pleased this is the first time. I'm cleaning out my room today so they have a clean place to reside, and I will also be cleansing them and placing them on the earth, then I attempt to hold the light in the room and cleanse it, and also do data erasing on all the energy that is negative in my room and connected to the crystals.

So to use the crystals as an example of the energy centers. Well I would use the clear quartz as both the inner star, the amethyst as the andrenal and pineal, the aquamarine as the throat, thyroid, and the amber as the higher andrenal perhaps.

In a few months when I can recover more from xmass, I would like to find some singing bowls, or as someone showed me pictures of his, they were more like hand held crystal bells, probably more inexpensive. I think this is also cleansing.

To do a dolphin and whale meditation, spontaneously, one would listen to the videos or sounds, and they can be found on youtube, and picture diving into the water and seeking their company. Ask them how you can assist in helping free them and hold the frequency and heal earth. And hold the light, picture the light over the ocean, keeping them safe from all harm, and that no weapons can be used to harm them. Often spontaneous occurrences will occure the meditations. If you listen enough, the language may sound so familar. You may even spontaneously know what is being said as a friend of mine did. Whale is a cosmic langaugage and ets know it. So we remember it in our souls. This is something to practice reaching into our awakening, stirring our inner memories, with our insight.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Sorry I was so taken aback by your "Alien Jesus" pic I missed this one. Isnt that Quetzalcoatl, the 4th Sun God? does this picture have real meaning to you or have you just posted it as a Mayan reference? Have you been given any messages about this Sun God from your visitors?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just wanted to add a wonderful description of crystal bowls, their uses, the notes, and I really really am attracted to these.

www.crystalinks.com...

Singing Bowls & Sound Healing in Mt Shasta, Pt 1

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

It was a reference to the Mayans and Solar Activity/Galactic Alignment in 2012, I have a feeling the whites, are not going to be the only ones showing up. Who really knows, maybe we are part of several different species in some way, and we all go off to our own part of the universe to transcend back into our natural form, the form we were before we became human. To transcend back into our natural form we just have to vibrate at the right frequency. Many people today try this on their own, through meditations. Few have actually achieved this and been reborn again as the species they once were, some have vanished without a trace. Some humans were Transcend without a choice, or abducted but this is only due to who or what they were in their past life and what they know in this life.

From what I understand humanity has only been around 200,000 years, so all our souls cannot be human. I believe the human species was created to harness many souls "Light" of all different species. Once that light entered a new human body, we start to vibrate at a lower frequencies throughout life, as long as we keep at that frequency we are reincarnate as humans "Over and Over" Was this a attempt by some Alien race to create "Oneness" and "Unity" However this turned out to be more of a punishment, I have a feeling we will be greatly rewarded once we return. most of all many species will understand life that little more.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by IamNow]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join