It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stages of enlightenment/ego/pineal gland.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
quote from mr. green---
"Take several weeks ago, we had a motor way accident with our car. We were 300 miles from home with terrible snow forcast any moment. A few years ago I would have gone into an immediate state of anxiety about this situation and projected many false futures in front of my eyes, all of which would have involved stress and worry. As it was after the initial shock I took my awarness totally into the Now of the situation, saw this was my now and accepted it. There is nothing we can do to change our now and to surrender to it is all we can do. the Now has great power."

it certainly does have great power, and its excellent to be reminded of it. i've enjoyed the various contributions here. becoming our own real source is the only "game" that gives lasting satisfaction away from duality with its attendant fears and aspirations.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

It's not that I don't believe Eckhart's work, the point I was making is Eckhart has contradicted his own work. He has himself surrendered to Ego, he is now used as a tool on the Oprah internet mass trance show. However Eckharts work is nothing new, I read a book by Anthony De Mello and he was saying what Eckhart is saying back in the 80,s. Look up his book it's called "Awareness"

Anthony De mello has passed on now, and I think Eckhart cashed in on his work to be quiet honest, at the same time adding a New Age twist. Now it seems the Church of Oprah is attracting millions, it's all a little too "One World Religion"

I highly recommend watching some of Anthony De Mello's work

Anthony De Mello Rediscovering life "6 Parts"

Quote from Anthony De mello

"Waking up is unpleasant, you know. You are nice and comfortable in bed. It is irritating to be woken up. That’s the reason the wise guru will not attempt to wake people up. I hope I’m going to be wise here and make no attempt whatsoever to wake you up if you are asleep. It is really none of my business, even though I say to you at times, "Wake up!" My business is to do my thing, to dance my dance. If you profit from it fine; if you don’t, too bad! As the Arabs say, "The nature of rain is the same, but it makes thorns grow in the marshes and flowers in the gardens."

Anthony De Mello would turn in his grave if he is looking what's going on, can you not see what this New Age Awakening is? It's like everyone has been hypnotized into thinking everything is OK, that life is just great and none of the problems in the world were ever our fault. Instead of learning from the problems we just push them out the way as though they never exist. People are to busy living up to an image in there mind, so much so they miss life. Life passes within a flash and people miss it time and time again, and why? They got their heads up there asses trying to find a belief system that fits their idea of God. Because God is not who is, God is who you think is he.

People spend more time talking about other dimensions, they fail to see the obstacles in this one. You and many others yourself claim to be in the Now, yet you spend so much time out of the Now. I do myself I admit that, but there comes a time when you snap out of it and see things you never noticed before. The masses are being manipulated "BIG TIME" craziest thing is they believe this is an Awakening.

"Your minds are Awake but your Bodies are Asleep"

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

In real short layman terms.

Humans were put here by Aliens, We are no more than Genetically Modified Primates. (Don't picture Grays, or any other freaky looking alien, these guys are exactly like us) We are merely a Scientific Experiment, Like us the Aliens were also trying to understand life. So much so they created life, in fact they lived among us for many many years teaching us how to live off the land, teaching us to build. They became our Gods....

There is plenty of evidence in the YouTube Video I posted, think it's a few parts but well worth the time.

The Aliens who put us here knew they could not stay, if we knew what was out there we wouldn't want to be here. There are very few people, even in today world who would fit in with their way of life. They cannot risk humanity destroying them too, because that is what is happening. The Mayans knew this 1000's of years ago, many other civilizations long long before. They also knew the Aliens were to come back to take those worthy of ascension, A new way of life, an eternal life.

Humanity has destroyed the very thing that protects our planet from Solar Storms, and many other things. There is plenty of evidence supporting this, look up "Breach in Magnetosphere" in 2012 the Sun will reach Solar Maximum, Due to Galactic Alignment this will be like nothing humanity has experienced before. The Aliens knew this, So did the Mayans. 2012 is the end of this little rock, but it's not the end of humanity. However only few will be worthy of getting a ride on the Ark.... Next Stop "A NEW EARTH"

Don't believe me?

I don't want you too, that would be manipulation.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I see us as the family of light, on different stages of development. And everything else is the roles we play in a 3d fractal hollogram. This includes the dark hats, the bad guys, the elite, the negative or neutral ets, everyone. I'm not from a background of duality, have not for ages. All my life I've found that and karma to be ludicrous, and the very thing we are to overcome and avoid. Its not the way advanced people live, or heavenly people, or wherever I'm from. Nor do I accept playing this game, except now that more has happened, its really about seeing behind everyones masks, talking to them in your mind, and reaching the light being behind them and reminding them they're just stuck in a role and to wake up. We need to have everyone back home, healed and whole and light again.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
yeah there's a few ways of explaining the full-lotus and the six sided star. Try out this article I wrote -- "The Yan Xin Secret"

www.mind-energy.net...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Well this is what I think about aliens and their agenda

I think humans have a code within their DNA that is a divine blue print. A code that has been there since creation, a code that contains the divine plan of the Universe. A spiritual spark that originates from the One Source/Creator/God.

It is in my opinion that Greys do not have this spiritual light. They either never had it or lost it through the persuit of technology at the expense of spiritual growth.
This divine blue print codes for the next jump in human evolution by possibly activating our light bodies and maybe also opening cosmic gateways for ascension.

Are Greys abducting us for DNA samples to find this genetic blue print maybe? Maybe they want to stop human evolution or maybe they are desperate for the divine code for themselves? Would it even be possible for them to activate this code within their DNA? I say this because I believe the code acts together with spirit. The divine blue print works with the soul in order for ascension gateways to be opened, the Greys are devoid of Source and so their spirit is empty. Maybe this is why hybrids have been created. The Grey is desperate to have control of the divine blue print before it is fully activated, and possibly the only way to do this is through a hybrid.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I link to it because it is extremely spiritual in nature. I came to this personal conclusion after reading these ancient texts that were removed from the Bible

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

After reading these site I was led to this site

"They sought to overpower humanity in its psychological and perceptual functions... although they saw that human thinking was superior to theirs... For indeed their delight is bitter and their beauty is depraved. And their triumph is in deception (apaton), leading astray, for their own structure is without divinity."

The role of the Alien (Archon) is outlined here in The Hypostasis of the Archon (The reality of the rulers).

It is hard reading, its thousands of years old and does not use language we normally do but I would highly recommend any one with an open mind to their reality to read this.

Would I include the Reptilians in this? of course but this thread is about enlightenment and its stages. I do not want to go off into the realms of alien agenda but Im happy to discuss its controlling agenda on enlightenment. (Our divine blue print)

So yes Aliens are our rulers...BUT only in our un enlightened state below the veil. Once we re-member who we are ( Light from the One) they begin to loose their power over us. We are not meant to be in this 3D matrix, we are meant to be above the veil. The Archon(Alien) is keeping us here. We are kept here through endless cycles of spiritual death...(there is no death we are eternal,) but our memory of our divinity is being taken from us every time we reincarnate below the veil. The trick is to become awakened whilst incarnated ( as many of us are now) and to SEE through the illusion.

(in my opinion I AM Now , I am giving you a personal opinion )

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
In a way your right as I see us as a trinity, but in body we seem to be dualistic.

There is here, there and in-between in the physical. This gives us distance. And this is part and parcel of the operations of our form based experience. It is the basis of space-time relativity.

Perhaps even the seemingly dualistic properties can be seen as a triune. Black and white and the emptiness (or void) that holds them like glue together sort of thing. That separation (or even individuation) has to exist for the individual identitiy in the apparent dualality to exist. My theory, at least, this "glue" is like the measurable distance in the "here, there" example.

I sometimes wonder... after seeing the world for so long as dualistic, and then later seeing the trinity in things, if it the truth of "things" is not really in fours.
Or fives? Or perhaps it will just keep going as in a mathematical limit to the absolute? I dunno.

Good thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Drew

I still can not make sense of Master Chunyi Lin and his organization. The website, the Get Free offers etc. has this gloss that gives me a giddy feeling. When I see a lot of testimonials I also start to back peddle from the source.

On the positive I will say that in one of the videos with Master Chunyi Lin demonstrating some qigong exercises, I saw exactly the same as I was taught in a class of Yoga/Qigong I was taking.

Have you taken the Spring Forest courses?

PS: Drew I found you on Brainsturbator

For those interested here you have a link

SQ

[edit on 11-1-2010 by shakespear1]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

We are the Aliens, it's us who are destroying ourselves with technology, that's down to Greed, yet we still pass the blame.

I also never mentioned Gays or Reptilians being the ones who put us here, they show a deep interest in us but that's simply down to who put us here and why. They know our DNA is too advanced for this planet, We know our DNA is too advanced for our planet. I really don't believe they are after any blueprints, if they were they would already have it by now.

God didn't just create Humanity, God created the entire universe and every life form in it. You think God is Human?

That's where our beliefs differ, Humanity has this belief that God is indeed man. That's because it fits our idea of who God is, look at the evidence. Do you really think God, Or Jesus for that matter are Human? Once again it fits the image of who we think God is.

Yes humanity is special, but no more special than the species who put us here, or the species who have discovered Earth. We see everything that isn't human as a Evil, we simply destroy anything we don't understand "Jesus included" and we say this is all part of some divine plan.

How can you have this idea of "Oneness" and Fear other life forms, does this mean anything outside of Earth is not part of this "Oneness" not part of Gods creation?

I am not patronizing you, just giving you the opportunity to see this from another angle. Why do you think the Neg Age & Cults pump Fear of ET life into you? Remember the last time that happened? why do you think that is?

Why is this

Link

Any different from the famous "Glossary"

Notice on Crystalinks they pump Fear of ET life, yet they claim

"There are those who believe humanity was seeded by a non-human race who will return one day to help us evolve beyond this reality. This is based on alleged alien contact, religious dogma, ancient prophecies, symbols and archetypes, our inner guidance, meditation, dreams, among other internal and external influences"

Also.......

"As a researcher and hypnotherapist I have worked with people who claimed to have been abducted by extraterrestrials. I have interviewed UFO researchers, scientists, authors, and people who claim to have secret information.

Physical evidence seems to support many case histories, though some experiences may actually be caused by dreams, mental problems, media indoctrination, or misinterpretation of what the person has seen. All leave an imprint on the psyche of the person, or persons (multiple abductions involved).

Most countries have reports of alien abductions. They occur in large cities as well as the rural areas.

Abductions occur at any time of the day or night.

Many abductions are not reported, because there is no one to tell, or the abductee fears ridicule from others, especially if they feel they have been sexually violated.

People who have been abducted many times keep journals to determine patterns or timetables. They sometimes write books about their experiences.

Abductees have tried many interesting techniques to protect themselves, but to date, I know of no one specific approach that prevents these experiences.

Abductees have reported attempts to video or photograph the events. Some abductees have experimented with infrared film. Most footage is useless.

My opinion of this experience: We are all part of a biogenetic experiment - the abduction phenomena a metaphor for the greater experience. The Grays are part of the programmed illusion as all is a virtual experience in time and emotion.

Often abductees are told that the experience is for some 'greater good'. Always remember that anyone who does anything to you without your permission - or makes your soul feel uncomfortable - does not have your best interests at heart. Be careful what you believe."

Question why is it these "Cult Leaders" are all hypnotherapist?

This may seem a little off topic but it has everything to do with the idea of Enlightenment. However I will continue this in the Alien thread you posted.

Thanks

[edit on 11-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
S&F sir!

It's exciting to hear that many others have had the same processes I have had in the effort of pushing aside that 'veil' of illusion that is so cleverly set up for us.

In the past few months, I have had wave upon wave of a shift in conciousness, and some have felt like a total separation from 3rd Density thinking, I can almost 'see' (as it were), the veil of deceit that separates the illusory thinking of 3rd Density, from that of a higher density.

The last one was particulary noticable and almost made me laugh to myself as to how blind I've been, but almost simultaneously the feeling of sorrow for close friends and family who still are more than happy to be under this illusion.

The sorrow is also that I have found the truth my way because I wanted it and found that secret but obvious door in the labarynthe, but yet I cannot bring anyone down my path. It is purely my path and my reality and under no circumstance, can I influence the reality of another due to free will.

We each are on this path of realisation by ourselves and have to seek the truth alone.
Looking back at the tangent I have taken, it has been a long (and not easy) path to go down, but again, it is exciting to not only finally realise the obvious, but to 'see' the obvious.

The only hard part to all this is is still living in this density, letting my 3rd density body 'go through the motions' of 'real life', while my soul is on a different path....can anyone relate to this?

My thanks to you OP for starting this thread and it is a joy to read that others are ridding themselves of this all-encompassing Ego and I hope that increasing numbers continue to do so!!

I feel we are on the brink of something truely amazing and it is marvellous to be in the company of those who are in the same position on their own path.

Much love...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I had a strange dream last night. As usual, I don't get to remember much of my dreams, except for odd glimpses just as I'm waking up, thats when sometimes a message or the overview pops in. Once I recall there was a meeting, but it was all veiled, where we were, it was almost as if we were in a neutral greyed out area, but all repsonding, asking and answering questions and there were teachers there. I was not allowed to remember the answers, but remembered lovingly answering a question someone asked me, and it seemed all about the reality behind the world and events.

Last night, it seemed more of an adventure, and we were in travel mode. Then suddenly as I was waking up, it was given that something like 5 or 6 planets had been vying for top position in passing the exam and our planet, earth and humanity passed in top position. I kept thinking what do you mean? But its like a feeling I've had also the last few days that it was over, that they may have some more bad events planned (been worried about recent news and the US wanting to deport all Iranians, Cubans, Yemen, and Syrians, etc, and also Muslims in Canada and US standing up and saying they live here now and so any act against Canada or the US is an act against them. I have a strong feeling they may try to do something at the Vancouver Olympic games starting next month, an hour from me roughly).

And yet if anything happens, it won't be Iran, it will be the Shadow Government up to its tricks again.

Yet sometime in the next while, months I don't know when, but I feel like something really good is going to happen. I feel like they weren't waiting for us all to stage a bloody revolution and put this negative energy on our hands, but rather for us to get it, and I think most humans are getting it now.

Anyway I wanted to share my dream, it seemed as if several other planets, 5 or 6, that were in development stage, like ours roughly, different races, and humans passed!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

Do you see Ego as a problem?

Ego is one of the best gifts any species can ask for, without Ego we wouldn't find perfection, perfection as in Good Health, Clear Mind.

Ego is seen so negatively, If I reject my body, my ego, or my so-called negative emotions, I am rejecting myself. If I reject myself, I am rejecting a holy creation and gift. If I reject or denigrate integral parts of my self, then I am split, dysfunctional, not whole, and not comfortable in my body and with my sense of self.

By Tina B. Tessina, PhD

So many people speak of Ego as though it's some Dark Energy.

Without ego:

We’d have no control over our emotions, and be battered around by them, like a ship in a stormy sea with no rudder.

We wouldn’t be able to protect ourselves against others’ emotions and feelings, and every little thing others said and did would cut us to the quick.

We wouldn’t be able to make plans and follow through to reach goals

We couldn’t keep ourselves going in a productive direction when obstacles come along.

We’d have no sense of who we are, how we are the same or different from others, and we’d never learn the lessons of shared humanity.

If it wasn't for Ego you wouldn't be where you are now.

Ego is the best teacher you have, don't make Ego into a problem. Without it we wouldn't see past the illusion.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Last night, it seemed more of an adventure, and we were in travel mode. Then suddenly as I was waking up, it was given that something like 5 or 6 planets had been vying for top position in passing the exam and our planet, earth and humanity passed in top position.

As I was saying this is the conditioning of humanity, we somehow think we are "Top of the pile" The universe is endless, there are an endless amount of planets, many like Earth. Maybe the Dream was pointing out the condition of humanity, we treat life like it's a competition.

Destruction is the only Exam humanity would pass with flying colours.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow

Last night, it seemed more of an adventure, and we were in travel mode. Then suddenly as I was waking up, it was given that something like 5 or 6 planets had been vying for top position in passing the exam and our planet, earth and humanity passed in top position.

As I was saying this is the conditioning of humanity, we somehow think we are "Top of the pile" The universe is endless, there are an endless amount of planets, many like Earth. Maybe the Dream was pointing out the condition of humanity, we treat life like it's a competition.

Destruction is the only Exam humanity would pass with flying colours.

I have no such thoughts about humanity. I've had many experiences in the et area and thus far there has been nothing but negative things said overall, about humanity in the media and even in some of my experiences this was expressed. But my experiences do involve a range, and my family grouping, who are very spiritual seem to have quite a strong sense of non-interference, but have assisted me. This dream was completely surprising to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is what I found interesting in The Gospel Of Thomas.

Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That one is your Father."

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by catlantis

Perhaps even the seemingly dualistic properties can be seen as a triune. Black and white and the emptiness (or void) that holds them like glue together sort of thing. That separation (or even individuation) has to exist for the individual identitiy in the apparent dualality to exist. My theory, at least, this "glue" is like the measurable distance in the "here, there" example.

I sometimes wonder... after seeing the world for so long as dualistic, and then later seeing the trinity in things, if it the truth of "things" is not really in fours.
Or fives? Or perhaps it will just keep going as in a mathematical limit to the absolute? I dunno.

Good thread.

I see that for most of my life I have been asleep to my actual self. I have gone about for years thinking Im a person/soul in a body. I have been happy to accept I am dualistic. Now as I think more about what actually is the I that I AM, I see I AM a Triune Being that is held within an illusion of a dyad system. I sense and feel the part that is above the illusion , I hear it call out to me to remember it. Its voice never goes away, it is always with me calling to remember. That part is my higher soul self of all knowing that still remains within Source. This is why I feel I AM not complete, because I AM not, I AM split between a veil of illusion.

My spirit longs to be complete again. It knows ALL that there is but unfortunatly my soul within a body only remembers half of its truth. It is the awakening that is making us re-member who we actually are.

Once the trinity is realized I weight is lifted of our minds...at first we may become very angry at what was done to us, but this passes as we see the potential of being as One again.

As a trinity we see the following with much greater meaning

Father-son-holy ghost

Mother-daughter-holy ghost

(Source-body-spirit in other words)

Mind-Body-Soul

Mind -heart-soul

Energy-matter-ether/anti matter

dimensional-physical-astral

meta physical-physical-non pyhsical

thought-word-deed

past-present-future

super conscious-conscious-sub conscious

micro-mini-macro

the list is endless...all showing we are actually a trinity and so is everything else around us. Up to this point of realization we live in a shaded illusion of a dyad reality

up-down
left-right
male-female
black-white
good-evil
fear-love
dead-alive

Duality has no silence inbetween, just extreme polarities which we are forced to continously move between never quite realizing our true potential. This is why the middle path for me has become the only way to survive in a dualistic world. i am unable to tolerate it in its extreme polarities. This is the issue with making sure we stay in the NOW. anything else leads to polarization. I have found with my personal awakening polarization is a trip to going back to sleep. Awakening is NOT easy and it is staying sane and remaining balanced right in the MIDDLE of all these new energies the Earth is sending is the key.

Do not polarize within duality, do not go left or right, but KNOW of your trinity and stay in the centre. KNOW you are Source-body-soul and not just body -soul.

Many sites say the polarization is already happening and we will see an increase in bizare and often extreme and dangerous human behaviour.

If this doesnt ring true with people then that is fine, if it does however then that is also fine.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Dreams are not always thoughts, most dreams are messages.

Here is a good site for interpreting dreams. Link

eg.

Exam

To dream that you are taking an exam, signifies insecurities, fear of not meeting others' expectations, and fear of failure.

Earth

To notice the earth in your dream, indicates that you need to be "grounded" and realistic. Perhaps your sense of stability and security is lacking. Consider the consistency of the earth for additional significance on how you are feeling. If the earth opens or separates, then it represents something that you are afraid of falling into.�

To see the planet Earth in your dream, signifies wholeness and global consciousness. You are interconnected with the world.�

Hope that helps

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The reason I shared this dream was it felt significant and it was as if I was talking to the guides or my family. It was a very meaningful dream. I believe its over, we've passed. We dont need to sully our hands to stage a bloodly revolution to end this, but its the intent. I also believe before summer, big changes are coming, though possible we might face the start of something bad that they planned. I hope by writing this, the elite will not feel they have to do anything because they should realize, its over. Just give up.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike
S&F sir!

Thank you but there is no need to call me sir !! I am female
. Sorry for the confusion.

The sorrow is also that I have found the truth my way because I wanted it and found that secret but obvious door in the labarynthe, but yet I cannot bring anyone down my path. It is purely my path and my reality and under no circumstance, can I influence the reality of another due to free will.

You are correct, under no circumstances can you alter anothers path or even influence it. Truth must be arrived at individually as free will determins all personal choices. It has to be this way, we have to arrive at the truth ourselves. We can chat and talk for years on what the truth actually is, but deep down, within our very being is the only place truth is to be found. An old text talks about how the truth was to be hidden. It says that great mountains were considered or deep deep oceans, but then it was realized these were not good hidding places...we'd eventually find them!! So it was decided the only safe place to hide our truth was right in front of our eyes...deep within! It is also a lonely path.

The only hard part to all this is is still living in this density, letting my 3rd density body 'go through the motions' of 'real life', while my soul is on a different path....can anyone relate to this?

I hope my post above shows how I feel and deal with this.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You just got to be one step ahead of the Elite.....

You are correct though something is on the Horizon, it has been for some time now. The clock it ticking, Ascension awaits those who are worthy. We were created for the soul reason of separating Good and Evil, it was merely a test to see who took the apple.

Once Again my version of Ascension differs to most, watch the documentary I posted "Connect the dots yourself"

YouTube....

Those who find the beginning find the eternal life.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join