It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window cleaning chemical injected into fast food hamburger meat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
RIGHTEOUS! Ha, this is great to read. I'm laughing at you meat eaters. Yummy, huh, ya vampires!
If I was working at McDonalds, I'd put more than just floor cleaner in that bloody flesh burger for ya, lol. Say, is that ammonia strong enough to mask the taste and smell of that feces your having for lunch too?
Hey, don't ask for napkins with that juicy burger for lunch, ask for a roll of toilet paper.
Funny, funny as heck. I'm not gonna tell anyone else about this .. I'm just gonna watch them eat this stuff and laugh.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

I haven't been in Mcdonalds since i was a child and i don't eat fast food anyway apart from the occasional pizza, and that is from a small store, the owner of which is a friend so i know exactly what they stick in them.

I fail to see why anyone is surprised. Fast food from large chains (and many small chains) is made with the cheapest ingredients. Now there is nothing wrong with the meat itself, i mean i regularly boil up chicken carcasses for soup and this is a really healthy thing to do. The difference of course is as the OP states, they inject all sorts of rubbish into it.

Come on people just start cooking for yourself instead of eating this rubbish.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm pretty shocked, who would have thought that they would feed us somthing like that.. im sure there are chems in everything we consume.. probably to help keep us docile as a nation..

[edit on 7-1-2010 by kraig87]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kraig87
I'm pretty shocked, who have thought that they would feed us somthing like that.. im sure there are chems in everything we consume.. probably to help keep us docile as a nation..

Really? You're actually shocked that a large corporation, selling food to millions of people would have to cut corners and seek out the cheapest meat possible. You're shocked that they would go to any means to prolong the life of their products, get the absolute most from the animals that supply them and do it as quickly as possible.

I just don't get why anyone is surprised. The alternative to this method is to boil the meat for a good long while to kill the bacteria and that is more expensive.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Originally posted by kraig87
I'm pretty shocked, who have thought that they would feed us somthing like that.. im sure there are chems in everything we consume.. probably to help keep us docile as a nation..

Really? You're actually shocked that a large corporation, selling food to millions of people would have to cut corners and seek out the cheapest meat possible. You're shocked that they would go to any means to prolong the life of their products, get the absolute most from the animals that supply them and do it as quickly as possible.

I just don't get why anyone is surprised. The alternative to this method is to boil the meat for a good long while to kill the bacteria and that is more expensive.

Yes, better to give me cancer from all the chems than spend the extra money to do it the proper way. Perhaps shocked was a bit to strong a word, i remember hearing stories all the time in the military about how they drugged our food to keep our sex drive down and help build our muscle mass. I understand and comprehend the idea of saving money and cutting corners but just like all the floride in our water i dont understand why they need to use specific chems aside from the fact that they are trying to keep us all as docile as possible.

None the less.. no more fast food..

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

You musta missed the post that said I just ate a hamburger for dinner
and instead assumed things about not only me but posters here and
vegetarians in general, and then you responded with the typical
knee jerk reaction that shows you havent read anything here
presented by me or anyone else.
Nice.
Enjoy that cheesburger and think of us bean eaters wont you?

Better read this "religious" thread again bud and I'll be waiting for the appology.

I would like to thank everyone else for the stars, flags and responses!
I especially want to thank ofhumandescent also!
Thanks ATS!
Sorry to have to do that....
Not sure why some insist on attacking the messenger or the messengees!

[edit on 7-1-2010 by dodadoom]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I called the Mcdonald's 800 number to inquire about this-operator went right into "ammonia is a processing agent" soon as I brought it up, so they've been getting calls. Since those calls are tape-recorded, I made sure to tell her I would never spend another dollar at mcdonald's or any other place using this meat. I mean that.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I really like your reply.....and totally agree!! Our bodies can adapt to crap, but why should it have to?
There's an old folk remedy that claims if you drink 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in about 5 oz. of water, every day, your system's alkalinity is restored, and if you eat crappy food you will not get sick....this goes back to the WWI days with the flu epidemic.....people claim they never got the flu if they did this.......just passing it along....it sure as heck can't be any dumber to do than some of the other stuff we put into our bellies!!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BG43214

Thanks for the posts!
I think the best thing for a person is water and fruits and juices.
Thats why when we get sick thats usually what we need to get better.
Natural foodings are health promoting instead of fast food and other
foods that tend to have health degrading substances in them and
are processed beyond recognition and loaded with fats, sugars and oils, etc.
So many of these things, including baking soda somewhat,
do the most harm by not only taxing the system with chemicals or toxins,
but also actually inhibiting normal body functions and possibly doing irreversable damage to the organs and cells. Sometimes these remedies,
and even most drugs are effective only for the short term.
But long term preventative and proactive health care is unheard of,
at least in this country.

Indeed, the whole point of this thread is merely to educate.
I have heard overwhelmingly positive responses and that gives me hope.
Something that I or many have not had either prolly.
It gives me hope because I know how to actually do away with beef,
but its hard in todays society and -when the rest of the household wants what they want.

This thread is actually making a difference and thats something
I never would have imagined. Thanks you ATS!

We all know whats good for us or not,
we just dont eat it all the time.
Due to many factors prolly.
All we can do is try reeely hard! Thanks again!
Peace and good health to you all!

[edit on 7-1-2010 by dodadoom]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
The small amount of ammonia you digest from this is readily broken down into non-harmful substances.

You might as well say you are eating a knife because a knife was used to cut the meat!

Since many plants like lilac and cucumbers thrive from a treat of ammonia, they should change the article to: "Plant food injected into fast food hamburger meat"

With all the nasty toxins in the world ammonia seems like just another natural chemical. I prefer it to E-coli. I like meat and the meat producers are doing a good job.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
they been poisoning us all since birth!!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by agent00duece

True.
Look at flouride for a perfect example!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
when i was little i was forced to eat mcdonald's or starve. now i'm a practicing vegetarian that breaks the laws to add in grilled samon and other seafood. i did a body test and my body thinks i'm 14 years old. i'm 18. did the same test with my mom's boyfriend (who eats fast food and fried meat literally everyday) he's 50 and his body thinks he's 75. oh, and we found out he has cancer but he won't admit to himself what he's been doing to his body was wrong. and he won't lose weight to get an operation because that would involve energy.

THE PROBLEM IS: everything that's good for you is expensive so the poor have no choice but to eat what's bad for them. do you see rich people eating fast food frequently? (excluding the crazy rich people.)

[edit on 1/7/10 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

when i was little i was forced to eat mcdonald's or starve.

Thats straight up child abuse!

My friend has told me he lets his kids eat whatever they want all the time!
If they want frosted flakes and candy for dinner by god they get it! OMG
No wonder kids nowadays are all on drugs for their diabetes and ADD's!
(his families medical bills are swamping them btw, go figure)

Thats a very good point! Thanks!
The rich dont usually have to eat mickey d food!
And the poor dont usually get to eat fresh vegies everyday!
Eating healthy needs to be a priority! IMO
As well as stretching, exercising and having a positive frame of mind.
Hard to be positive if you are stuck in poverty though!
A sad state in a country this rich.

To be fair, not all mickey D's food is unhealthy per say....
but they havent always had salads on the menu either!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by dodadoom]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
WOW.... why don't they just piss on our food? How are practices like this allowed? Hmmm... I think angry mobs need to be brought back in style.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Just in august 27,000 batches were contaminated with e.coli....It really isn't any safer...just less expensive. Oh well, guess its eggplant burgers for me now.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
S and S,
I always wondered why the pitchforks are always sold out!

Eggplant? Hmmm... never tried that one.
Doesnt even sound too bad.
One time a long time ago, my brother, who is a strict vegetarian,
made hamburgers and I remember he used lentils.
He says he dont remember what he put in it for sure,
but man they were good!
If vege burgers tasted like those,
people would buy them and eat them!
Reminds me of George Carlin.
Plug the kids' ears...
www.youtube.com...
Shoppin' and eatin'! It's our national pastime!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by dodadoom]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
We are literally being poisoned. I, nay not even my dog, will eat that fast food crap. My dog gets good 'ol Purina and I eat clean (as far as I know) foods...I'm about to start fishing out my river if anymore of these pop up. My kids (if my other half and I get a chance to have some before the next holocaust) will never step foot in one of those piece of s**t fast food joints and honestly, it'd be a service to humanity to burn everyone of them down to the ground. Human-beings deserve more.

Oh and while we're at it, every Pizza Hut for that silicone cheese crap they passed off as rubber; I never ate it, but for all of those that did I'd be a service to you and for that, I am in.

Corperations don't give a crap about the end user. 'The crappier and cheaper the better' as far as they are concerned. When are people going to say, f**k it and start holding these corperations accountable?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Well at least thanks for responding to my post and I did post it as a question "is this an educating piece or or? " not an outright accusation. I did try to read all the pages and missed that your a normal eater. With so many threads with people religiously attacking those of us who grew up and continue to eat as we know. I apologize for putting you in that category.

I try to just live my life not interfering with other peoples lives, but it seems we are constantly getting preached to or bombarded by these types of articles that rather than attack the industry to clean it up attack those of us who choose to eat animal protein . Sure we can all make gradual changes in what we consume I know I eat much less meat than I did 20 years ago.

Again I don't feel guilty at all for finding energy to live the way I was designed and I will continue to eat a variety of what the earth provides while the vegans slaughter beautiful gentle plants. j/k.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is probably going to stir up a whole other hornets nest, but if you want good reliable meat, find yourself a Jewish grocer, or deli and buy strictly kosher. The supervision that goes into products with the kosher label is second to none. Alot of people think kosher just means no pork..... wrong. It deals with how it was raised, killed and processed.

And for the record, I am not jewish

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join