posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
I just want to clear something up. Ammonia, or NH3, is a naturally occurring substance (found in pee, and peat bogs, etc.) and it easily evaporates
due to its low boiling point. [I'm an engineer and I own an ice plant and we use this as a refrigerant, so i know about it
Nonetheless, it is toxic and could be lethal in large doses. In smaller amounts, it is used as first aid to revive unconscious people.
With that technicality out of the way, let me just say that this is appalling. I believe that you're saying that we eat double dead meat in fast food
And meat? Don't get me started on that. Stay away. Love your body.
I hope this clears things up a little though? peace.
edit: And let me add that if inhaled or ingested, this does not do permanent damage to your body as mercury would do, I mean, it won't stay there.
Unless you really took a whiff and catch pneumonia or feel the acidic effects of overdose. If you feel you've ingested/inhaled too much, drink lots
of water. Water instantly neutralizes ammonia. Tnx!
[edit on 8-1-2010 by headb]