It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You All Make Me Cry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It seems to be I am going to be insane in my hearth and brain. My consciousness seems to be so comprehensive and complex, I am loosing the surveillance. My emphasis and handling of daily facts is so sacrifice-based, I am loosing my self.

Most people think I am naive, but when they listen to what I have to say, they understand me a bit. I have the problem that I can't understand such normal things like envy, proud, megalomania and mostly I don't understand the interpretation of facts of all people arround me and on this world.

I can feel our human potential for love and forgiveness every secound in my live so strong that it hurts so much I have to cry about the world, the values. We are so near to what god is. Maybe we are.

We are the creators and destroyers of this world, inner and outer World.

So many things are discussed, so many things misunderstood, opaque. Grand Egos and no more warmness.

In the outer World, all invented and examined, all consumed. And the inner warmenss is stunted. Mostly gone.

I love you all, but we will die before we reached the next step in evolution.
And this is because we determined that so. It's so sad to know what is.
We are able but don't want change us. We don't want, why god? In the name of love, why?

I will never forget you - love, aid, sacrifice, honor, valor, I will cry for you every day. I must cry, can't think "It" anymore, only egoism is left and hate.

Sometimes I have to cry so much about you earth, I am shacking - unable to explain and understand what happens on this planet NOW.

I embosomed you all, the plants, the sky and the air, the animals. And thank you nature, that you made me able to feel like I do.

It is all to late, isn't it? We are no longer great. Let's finish this approach - We all failed! Why can't you see and feel?

Because I love you readers also like I do mother nature I want to say:

Have no fear, It's not your debt. And I cry....nothing more to say. Anyone else suffers this way?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I'm not sure what you're talking about here, but I'm all ears. Perhaps you should elaborate more. I don't think it's too late, not at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Dont be so naive god damn it!

he he he.....

Could'nt help it im sad i know.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's just so rough between them. Why we are so? Is it weak to be lovingly?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

No, but this world makes me cracy eventually.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Homo Sapiens Sapiens has always been a self-serving species, but we've only been around for a few hundred thousand years. Compare that to the actual age of the world and we are just a blip on this planet.

Here's the truth... we'll either make things so bad on this planet that we'll destroy ourselves or we'll smarten up, find a reasonalble population level for this planet and learn to stop poluting it.

If we make that extra step towards good stewardship, we've the universe to explore and the experience to act responsibly.

If not, we'll devolve into hunter-gatherers spread thinly across a world filled with the ruins of our selfish past.

So, no worries.

spelling edit

[edit on 3-1-2010 by There Once Was Man]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That depends on the environment. In today's world; definitely. People will think of you as crazy to care deeply for another. It's frowned upon in our society. Die a little each day. At least you'll be true to yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

No, but this world makes me cracy eventually.

craZy

At least spell it right

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by There Once Was Man

Geez... troll much?

If by troll, you mean call crazy folks crazy, then yes....

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
yes ... I be sufferins in this way sometimes...

however .. I think the GRAND PRIZE is that... death is a real scary illusion... nothing more ... but ... sometimes I forget completely .....

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
shortest verse in Bible JESUS WEPT.

you ar spiritually overwhelmed and will prevail when you stop worshiping the created and shift to the Creator.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

My native language is german, sorry - "crazy".

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

And you, of course, are the perfect judge of that, right?

Here is a member starting a thread where they express their discomfort with the state of the world today and you not only make pronouncements on their sanity but also take it upon yourself to correct their spelling.

Disgusting.

How about something which relates to the topic? Too much for you to tackle?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

No need to apologise for the lack of proper spelling, cc.

There are members from all over the world here and many have English as a second language. You are not alone and the majority on this website understand what you've written.

I agree with your sentiments expressed in the opening post.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

And you, of course, are the perfect judge of that, right?

Here is a member starting a thread where they express their discomfort with the state of the world today and you not only make pronouncements on their sanity but also take it upon yourself to correct their spelling.

Disgusting.

How about something which relates to the topic? Too much for you to tackle?

Thank you "There Once Was Man", but is okey. Because this is exactly what I'm witting about. His name is "seethelight", but he is cold as ice, and fears to show his heart. I know, I'm not insane.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
[edit on 3-1-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

No need to apologise for the lack of proper spelling, cc.

There are members from all over the world here and many have English as a second language. You are not alone and the majority on this website understand what you've written.

I agree with your sentiments expressed in the opening post.

Language is a tool for communication... pretending it's arbitrary is stupid.

The original post is pretty much complete gibberish... why am I not surprised that you agree with gibberish...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The problem of people today is if they are confronted with themselves, they getting very, very angry to me. I see that every day. It's so sad. As I said: Everyone can be good, IF they want. But It's apparently easier to define an enemy and "to flock together" against the unpleasant truth.

What better can I do then as Cry for this People?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join