It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You All Make Me Cry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I agree with there once was man

We need to leave the age of the individual and enter the age of common proggresion. We need to run this planet like an ant colloney rather than a Zoo.

That makes sense in my head, sorry if you dont get it.

No more crack before breakfast

Dont worry yourself with the problems of the world or you will drive your self crazy. Just try to do the best you can and maybe something will rub off on those around you. I would'nt hold your breath though.

Chill out and cheer up

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Don't cry for me, I'm fine

Cry for yourself , you have major issues

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Sorry mate, but again this doesn't make a lot of sense.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Originally posted by There Once Was Man

No need to apologise for the lack of proper spelling, cc.

There are members from all over the world here and many have English as a second language. You are not alone and the majority on this website understand what you've written.

I agree with your sentiments expressed in the opening post.

Language is a tool for communication... pretending it's arbitrary is stupid.

The original post is pretty much complete gibberish... why am I not surprised that you agree with gibberish...

Maybe you can't understand it because you don't want? All you write is off topic.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm absolutely certain huamanity will ensure it extinction. As another member said, we are self serving humans and brought little value to the world.

If we don't do it, Mother Earth will.

And what is so bad about the extinction of the human race. I believe all things never die and return to "source". I hope I never come to this hell on earth. Earth is a beautiful place of course. Humanity is ugly. I'd give my life up to save the world.

Edited for spelling error

[edit on 3-1-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
I love you all, but we will die before we reached the next step in evolution.

But of course! That's how evolution works, you are either born with an adaptation or you arent, you can't evolve during your lifetime, a fish didn't wake up one morning and go "Hey! I'm a squirrel!".

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The original post is pretty much complete gibberish... why am I not surprised that you agree with gibberish...

Languages are one of the great barriers to communication between the varied populations of this earth. This website requires English in posts and, because of blinkered, short-sighted thinking, some deign to ridicule those who try to be a member here even though English isn't their first language.

I wish there were many more members who, despite their poor grasp of the language required, will persevere and make their ideas known. In fact, I wish this website could become the venue for expressing heartfelt sentiments from those living in the poorest nations in the world. I pray that someday the web will be available to everyone on the planet and that infallible translation software will provide the means for them to communicate exactly what they mean to say.

As for your comment on 'gibberish', all I can say is "look who's talking".

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

No need to apologise for the lack of proper spelling, cc.

There are members from all over the world here and many have English as a second language. You are not alone and the majority on this website understand what you've written.

I agree with your sentiments expressed in the opening post.

Maybe you can't understand it because you don't want? All you write is off topic.

Nope.

When you say things like:

"My consciousness seems to be so comprehensive and complex, I am loosing the surveillance."

You are literally saying NOTHING.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Languages are one of the great barriers to communication between the varied populations of this earth. This website requires English in posts and, because of blinkered, short-sighted thinking, some deign to ridicule those who try to be a member here even though English isn't their first language.

I wish there were many more members who, despite their poor grasp of the language required, will persevere and make their ideas known. In fact, I wish this website could become the venue for expressing heartfelt sentiments from those living in the poorest nations in the world. I pray that someday the web will be available to everyone on the planet and that infallible translation software will provide the means for them to communicate exactly what they mean to say.

As for your comment on 'gibberish', all I can say is "look who's talking".

What does this mean?:

"My consciousness seems to be so comprehensive and complex, I am loosing the surveillance."

Explain it to me.

The thing is that without a common language we simply read into people's words what WE WANT TO SEE.

You can pretend to understand what his broken English means, you can even pretend to agree with it, to be nice, or because you honestly think you understand, but as you do not have a common language you are simply making assumptions.

And who's that good for again?

You?

The OP?

This guy would be MUCH better off using simple, comprehensible language. Trying too hard to use a lot of words, most of which he obviously doesn't know the meaning of, hurts his ability to communicate.

You on the other hand, pretending to understand those convoluted meaningless sentences...it's rude, it make you look like a liar and it helps no one.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Nope.

When you say things like:

You are literally saying NOTHING.

Wow... I know how to quote portions. You should try it sometimes so that things are less confusing to read.

Consciousness IS complex. There are quite a few different aspects to it besides the Ego. You should read up on it since you are posting in the Psychology forum. Comprehensive, in this instance, can be construed as an understanding of the whole of consciousness.

As far as 'loosing the surveillance' is concerned, I understand that to mean that the OP is struggling with the comprehension aforementioned.

Not difficult at all to parse.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Like I said, you choose to read what you wanted into the post. You didn't understand it.

And, as you didn't understand it you have no right or reason to be so arrogant about your ignorance.

BTW: Your faux understand of the sentence isn't even logical.

You say, that is, you guess that his statement "my conciousness is so comprehensive" means that his conciousness is ...something... who knows what verb you think should go here... "an understanding of the whole of consciousness".

So his comprehensive consciousness is complex?

Again, that makes no sense.

Comprehensive is OBVIOUSLY not the right word... no amount of pretending to understand the intent makes it the right word and so you fill in the blanks...

Not even vaguely reasonable... or nice.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Like I said, you choose to read what you wanted into the post. You didn't understand it.

I explained it as I read it. If you choose to dismis my understanding, that is your right to do. Fair dinkum.

And, as you didn't understand it you have no right or reason to be so arrogant about your ignorance.

And that, sir, is your opinion as well and, liberally salted with insults and personal attacks. In other words, you are adding merit to the notion of trollery which was the opening round of this discussion with you.

The intent to de-rail this thread with remarks similar to a school marm on a bad hair day is obvious. Why not actually attempt to tackle the issues presented in the OP rather than attck the messenger for poor English?

btw... do you think you can do something besides quote whole posts? It aggravates the senses... all that gibberish.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You know what's aggravating, watching you pretend to be a nice guy, when you're not.

Nice people don't lie to strangers... and that's what your posts amount to... lies.

At least I had the decency to tell the guy that no one can understand him... that'll hopefully make him simplify his language so that he can have a meaningful conversation.

And like I said, you didn't explain anything. Your so called parsing just added rubbish on top of gibberish.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Not even vaguely reasonable... or nice.

Nice?

Perhaps it would have been more concise to say "comprehension of consciousness", it's true.

Still, I understood what the OP stated.

Now, I'm done quarrelling with you over syntax and spelling. Go ahead, have the last say.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I really wonder. I am talking about universal love and consciousness and you are only here to say: HAHA He Can't write english.

As far as I can see YOU ARE THE GUY WHO DOESN'T Understand the language. Another ironic "not funny" thing in my live.

LEARN BY HEART!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
OP, fear not, you shall not want.

It seems you are pure of heart and of mind.

Let not the jackals feast on your soul.

As for the jackals here on this site, I guess sooner or later the site will eliminate the trolls.

That one so far I have seen on over 20 threads today only trolling.

That is his purpose as a jackal, to feast on misery that he produces.

I think their major aim is to drive people away from each other. I think this is their major aim.

Fear not, for though you walk through the shadow of death, you are not ALONE!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

And you really wonder what i'm crying about?! Please leave, you hurt me my friend.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I really wonder. I am talking about universal love and consciousness and you are only here to say: HAHA He Can't write english.

As far as I can see YOU ARE THE GUY WHO DOESN'T Understand the language. Another ironic "not funny" thing in my live.

LEARN BY HEART!

Explain that sentence to me.

"Learn by heart" also doesn't mean anything, though I could guess what your intent is.

The problem with me trying to follow my emotions is that I will make assumptions based on my individual perspective.

You can't communicate if everyone only has their own assumptions to base their understanding of your text on.

You need to be able to clearly state your beliefs.

That's not me being particularly mean, but honest.

Simplify your language.

If, however you persist, at least explain what that sentence means... because "hat and sunglasses" has no idea.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Is it us that makes you cry or your inner self or being that makes you cry?

Death is another reality and what we do here on Earth is an experience

called life. Life can be controlled and not controlled and out of control. What

happens here on Earth with the interaction of other human beings is in many

cases out of your control because most of the time you do not control each

individual or group you come in contact with on this Earth.

What if in fact when we all die on this Earth we leave our physical

body and our soul memory is erased each time we are sent back to Earth in

another human body form some call a container when reincarnated? Many

humans on Earth do not believe in reincarnation, I can understand I once

believed we only came around once on this Earth. Did it ever occur to you

that when we are born that our memory has been erased as a baby human

being and we have to start learning all over again and again.

Maybe just maybe the inner turmoil you are experiencing is trying to

remember who you really are and where you came from in past lives.

If we as humans have our soul memory erased each time around it is up to

the human race on this Earth to break the cycle collectively and recapture

our soul memories that have been taken from us. Think of this if each

human being on this Earth retained their own past soul memories can you

imagine the knowledge and power we collectively would obtain as human

beings on this Earth or we together escape these human bodies forever. So

what I have expressed to you today is my thoughts only and if this helps so

be it. ^Y^

[edit on 3-1-2010 by amari]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>