It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You All Make Me Cry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I first read your beautiful and touching post on the 3rd of Jan, and had struggled within myself, to walk away, for tears and sadness are weaknesses. Yet today I searched your thread and posted, for I feel exactly the way you do and do not want to deny it.

Even though I am insignificant, just a mere speck within the universe, I am still capable of emotions and expressing it. I have been through the cycles of life many other fellow humans had similarly and courageously gone through before me - joys and sorrows, happiness and...pain....

I had been rich, and had been poor, lost everything and yet gain everything, believing in everything and found nothing...but I still breathe, and see reality before me.

Taking a step back, in order to see the bigger picture of what is going on in the world, I am much disheartened, by what man do to another man,,,and wished..there is someway I can help end all these this generation...so that the young and innocent need not go through the sufferings we adults had often foolishly and selfishly heap upon one another, throughout civilisation....

Like you..I too weep...not for myself, for I am nothing..but for the future generations. What have we done?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I just want to say you are not alone my friend. I too feel the world and the sadness but I've learned to live in both world cope with the sadness.

Much love and light

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What should I hope - 70 years ago a grand man said something, and nothing has changed since this time. the things may have different names today, but it is still the same. Listen to Charlie Chaplin.

Everyone of you can change the world right NOW, but you have to act, and not only nice words and dreams.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Wow don't you have anyone close to you in real life to share this crap with? if not go out you and meet someone this is a obvious cry for something. I see nothing wrong with the message we all have inner feelings but to put them out here for all of us to see might mean you need some help.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have cried this way before, but not many times. Its a really passionate cry and it's a burden to carry, but I think that this is a very positive thing. It's sort of like mourning and is very powerful. I can't say we have failed or are failing because I do not understand what's going on and I do not know what should be done. What can we possibly do? Death is inevitable and this world will inevitably be engulfed in flames and be completely destroyed. This feeling you describe is one of longing and compassion. It's actually very beautiful and powerful! I'm glad you can feel it!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Wow don't you have anyone close to you in real life to share this crap with? if not go out you and meet someone this is a obvious cry for something. I see nothing wrong with the message we all have inner feelings but to put them out here for all of us to see might mean you need some help.

Look, how cold you are. In a time where the spirit of charity has died. And in a time where you get laugh down for being behave with integrity - its endtime. In a time where you call my words "crap" - nothing has a worth anymore.

All I read here is: I don't know what to change, - closed eyes, closed hearts. I give you Input:

Stop killing
Stop hate
Stop eating animals
Stop say something and do the other thing
Stop greed
Stop intollerance
Stop stealing
Start to love - give it to all
Restart learning what the word respect means.
Restart learing for what you are here
Restart learning to sacrifice
Restart feeling
Restart learning be empathic
Restart learning "share fair".

PLEASE start act - don't lie on yourself. Don't know what to do? It is just not true.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
It seems to be I am going to be insane in my hearth and brain. My consciousness seems to be so comprehensive and complex, I am loosing the surveillance. My emphasis and handling of daily facts is so sacrifice-based, I am loosing my self.

Most people think I am naive, but when they listen to what I have to say, they understand me a bit. I have the problem that I can't understand such normal things like envy, proud, megalomania and mostly I don't understand the interpretation of facts of all people arround me and on this world.

I can feel our human potential for love and forgiveness every secound in my live so strong that it hurts so much I have to cry about the world, the values. We are so near to what god is. Maybe we are.

We are the creators and destroyers of this world, inner and outer World.

So many things are discussed, so many things misunderstood, opaque. Grand Egos and no more warmness.

In the outer World, all invented and examined, all consumed. And the inner warmenss is stunted. Mostly gone.

I love you all, but we will die before we reached the next step in evolution.
And this is because we determined that so. It's so sad to know what is.
We are able but don't want change us. We don't want, why god? In the name of love, why?

I will never forget you - love, aid, sacrifice, honor, valor, I will cry for you every day. I must cry, can't think "It" anymore, only egoism is left and hate.

Sometimes I have to cry so much about you earth, I am shacking - unable to explain and understand what happens on this planet NOW.

I embosomed you all, the plants, the sky and the air, the animals. And thank you nature, that you made me able to feel like I do.

It is all to late, isn't it? We are no longer great. Let's finish this approach - We all failed! Why can't you see and feel?

Because I love you readers also like I do mother nature I want to say:

Have no fear, It's not your debt. And I cry....nothing more to say. Anyone else suffers this way?

Hi there,

In my honest opinion, what you have described to me sounds as if you are experiencing a bout of depression and or anxiety.

These two go hand in hand, most people that suffer the way you have described, speak in the ways that you do - constant and incessant fear... are on edge... constant thoughts of the end of the world/death/suicide. In fact, Depression and anxiety can lead to O.C.D traits becoming prevalent.

In fact, ill be honest- i suffer from depression. Though i don't take Anti-depressants (i wouldn't recommend those) i eat well, exercise regularly and cognitively asses my thought processes as well as do anything i can to educate myself in the way the human brain works and processes data.

If you feel these ways then i recommend you going to see your GP and asking for some one that can help you with C.B.T - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. This will help you address the thoughts that go through your mind and will better enable you to deal with potentially upsetting repetitive thoughts.

What you have said is something that resounds in my own head - even to this day. Where has honour gone? Where has genuine empathy gone? Is there anything i/we can do?? is everything too far gone?

Don't worry - All hope is not gone. But do what you can to make the world around you a better place. A good way to start is by being a good and happy person to those you meet.

:-)

As for the attempting to understand what is going on in the world now, this place is used to propose ideas - though you have to realise that NO ONE will ever know what is going on everywhere at all times, EVER. Your caring nature and genuine empathy for human life drives you to want the best for those living in the world now.

Don't give up hope mate - life is still worth living and as far as i can tell, you make the earth a better place to be for the rest of us. With how you have spoken so far, you are a difference in the entire scheme of things. You care.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Crying isn't going to save the world. If you plan on changing the world you have to do a little more than just that.

Don't worry, I'm sure when stuff starts going down most of us will be there to help others. Well, one would hope so.

I am currently starting a club - to start act. And private I am acting since i can feel and think. Are you acting?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Crying isn't going to save the world. If you plan on changing the world you have to do a little more than just that.

Don't worry, I'm sure when stuff starts going down most of us will be there to help others. Well, one would hope so.

I am currently starting a club - to start act. And private I am acting since i can feel and think. Are you acting?

Ich spreche nicht Schweizer, aber ich kann Deutsches sprechen. Wurde Sie mögen mich meinen vorhergehenden Paragraphen in Deutschen für Sie ?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Thank you for your words.

I can't see any sense why I should be in a depression. For some People it looks like empathy and sensitivity is a disease. If I can get happy by being ignorant - I have that ultimate greed-looser-life that the most have.

I feel we are doing wrong things, and we are driving with a car into a wall at full speed, just because we are "wall-blind".

It makes no sense, to change me - only if you wan't another working biobot.

I have absolutely no fear from death. I was death for 4 minutes 15 years ago, so I know the other side and the endless existence of my soul. I am generally relative fearless. And since I know the meaning of love - and I decided to work for IT for the rest of my life, I was able to grow extremely.

I am crying because I know what people are, they have such a potential, so much love and creativity. But they use this only to find new ways building torture-machines. If this world ends today, i am ready - and in peace. But must it happen while you can't notice your own state. It's just sad. So I am - sad.

PS. Don't take pills, if you know exactly why you are suffering. If you have arguments you can not be sick. That's just a way the wan't make you a working and consuming (zombie like) ignorant.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Thank you for your words.

I can't see any sense why I should be in a depression. For some People it looks like empathy and sensitivity is a disease. If I can get happy by being ignorant - I have that ultimate greed-looser-life that the most have.

I feel we are doing wrong things, and we are driving with a car into a wall at full speed, just because we are "wall-blind".

It makes no sense, to change me - only if you wan't another working biobot.

I have absolutely no fear from death. I was death for 4 minutes 15 years ago, so I know the other side and the endless existence of my soul. I am generally relative fearless. And since I know the meaning of love - and I decided to work for IT for the rest of my life, I was able to grow extremely.

I am crying because I know what people are, they have such a potential, so much love and creativity. But they use this only to find new ways building torture-machines. If this world ends today, i am ready - and in peace. But must it happen while you can't notice your own state. It's just sad. So I am - sad.

PS. Don't take pills, if you know exactly why you are suffering. If you have arguments you can not be sick. That's just a way the wan't male you a working and consuming (zombie like) ignorant.

I did not mean change your views.

Merely learn techniques that will help you deal with these thoughts occurring in your mind.

It is not a bad thing to feel compassion at all. But to be feeling this way all the time will not help you in your plight to make the world a better place.

Don't take pills, i didn't say that you should. But feeling unhappy all the time is not a good way for you to live.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Yes for sure. I am a Happy Person, happier then the most I know. This is because I am in peace with me. But I can not enjoy my happiness while I know people are to stupid do "feel". So - I am relative happy for this situation. My first post and the title was to startle you here, and your hearts a bit. Sorry this was a bit "gonzo". But I feel so.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yes for sure. I am a Happy Person, happier then the most I know. This is because I am in peace with me. But I can not enjoy my happiness while I know people are to stupid do "feel". So - I am relative happy for this situation. My first post and the title was to startle you here, and your hearts a bit. Sorry this was a bit "gonzo". But I feel so.

people know me for being a happy funny fun loving guy...

but that doesn't mean my thoughts always align that way.

Good luck with your group of people willing to change - honestly i hope you achieve positive results

Peace friend

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join