It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Can't wait for my wife to get home,almost positive that Jane Goodal was murdered in Africa. Don't know about most of the celebs, but Billy Graham died and the ministry was handed down to his son. If my wife says Goodal died then I/we here have a real kundrum.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pokygib
hahaha this is crazy bret hart returns to WWE. i swear i was under the impression that both owen nad bret hart was dead.......... i mean when was the last time bret hart appeared on WWE....... iam english and not american but this is really strange lolololololollo

Owen swan dived. Brett had a seizure.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

stopped bothering posting here after unsuccessfully trying to convince the masses that the strange bright light hovering in the night sky was actually Venus,

lulz

Back on topic...

By the way I have not checked but John Voight according to my memory died a few years ago from natural causes. I recall this because the relationship in context to his daughter Angelina Jolie and the sadness in the media that much had been left unsaid between them and now would never be reconciled. It was this round of news stories that educated me to the bad blood that was between them so I know it happened and he was not only reported dead but that his daughter – Angelina was remaining stoic but asking for privacy.

The Glenn Beck show made a big point about how John and Angelina had a poor relationship and how awful it was that he died and they weren't on good terms. I don't follow celeb/pop culture news at all, this news segment was the first I'd heard of there bad blood. I remember telling my family about how they had bad blood after hearing the news segment, and I remember them already knowing they weren't on good terms.

Owen swan dived. Brett had a seizure.

Ya brett has always been alive. Everyone thinking he died is making the same mistake I did and mistaking him for Owen.

For the record I don't believe all that time shifting stuff as of now. We need to keep gathering more info on this. It can't be a coincidence when this is happening with the same celebrities, and the posters here are from all over the world. And we are all hearing the same info from different mediums of information, and some of us have witnesses to corroborate what we said. So I can't just write this off yet, The best explanation ive heard was the poster whos friend came up with the DTV testing explanation. However some people are reporting instances way before the DTV transition came along... I hope people keep coming out with these stories

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Voight I know is alive, got a chance to meet him within the past year when he and a few others returned to Westchester for a function.

But I will also say I heard that nws story as well about him being dead...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtydog

Well.. i am 49 and i remember that news segment as well.(Jane Goodall) my wife does too..same as Billy graham except we both saw it back in the mid 90's..Same for Ernest Borgenine, i remember feeling sad when i heard it because i always liked his movies..in fact..if it wasn't for this thread i would have still thought him dead..The Gary Coleman one tho..that one bothers me because i remember it but the wife doesn't..hmmmm too weird..

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtydog

Hey dirtydog. I think I may have an answer for the Jane Goodall death. Dian Fossey was a Gorilla researcher/activist that was murdered on December 26, 1985 in Rwanda. The movie "Gorillas in the Mist" was based on her. The synopsis is here: [url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095243/synopsis].

However, I do remember Jane Goodall as being dead too. But that could be the mix-up perhaps.

Also, to everyone following this topic, I found these websites:

www.deathlist.net...

www.seeing-stars.com...

The first one is a prediction list and the second one is more of a fact sheet type. Interesting stuff.

The first one caught my eye because of a few names on the list of celebrities I thought had died recently. However, they are listed as alive (and predicted to die) on this site. The first is Angela Lansbury (Murder She Wrote, Bedknobs and Broomsticks), and the second is Jack Klugman (The Odd Couple, Quincy). Now, I swearto you all I remember both of these fine people as being pronounced dead on the news. Especially Angela Lansbury because I loved the movie Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I remember the tribute to her at the Academy Awards (along with all the other ones). As far as Jack Klugman is concerned I might be remembering him as having died when Tony Randall, who co-starred on The Odd Couple with him, died. Still, it seems like he died a few years ago as did Angela Lansbury (at least in my mind). Anyone else remember these two?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ok, im 25 and i swear that i was taught in school that Jane Goodall was dead. This is getting a little bit odd, as i mentioned before i remember Billy G passing and the internet comic about his death. for those of you interested the comic was called nothing nice.com it is/was a punk comic. I personaly find it hard to beleive that so many people could be having the same type of mis info type memories about the same people. as far as the person who posted about the lost hour on his/her way home from work. I have had a similar experiance, i was driving from my parents house to Brookings south Dakota about a eight hour drive i was talking to my then girlfriend on the phone i dont know what time of day it was for sure but it was getting late almost dark the next thing i knew was it was dark out and my girlfriend was screaming and crying due to the fact that we had been disconected and i hadnt called her back for 3 hours. i didnt pick the phone up to call her as far as i could recall though she stated that i had called her back she said that when she answered i just picked up mid convo like nothing had happened. I found myself only about two hours from her house, even by her time recolection i should have been at least four hours from Brookings. this was in the fall of 2004. maybe im crazy but as far as i can tell im not.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Your weirdness is my weirdness. Only last night I was listening to the radio in the background while I surfed the Internet and read postings on ATS.

I noticed it was 11:37 pm because I had finished a reply and posted it and then did some surfing for what I felt was more than an hour. In fact I smoked about 4 cigarettes in that amount of time and drank about two Pepsi sodas slowly and as if I was relaxing. For whatever reason I heard on the radio the same music and announcer and thought that it must be a prerecorded session and continued doing what I was doing. When I was surfing, I began noticing that ever where I surfed to I felt as if I was having deja-vu and felt as if I had already been there and wondered what was happening.

Anyway, after what appeared to be an hour or more I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was still only 11:37 pm. Well this startled me and I began looking around for some kind of logical explanation, but I could not find one.

I don't know if this is called a loss of time because after reviewing what happened it appears to me that something happened around 11:37 pm. After about two hours I return to 11:37 pm because I began noticing that every web site and the music in the background was what I had already heard during the approximately two hours of surfing. Since I did not wake up hours later I don't think my experience is a loss of time as much as it is a stoppage of time. I continued for two hours doing what I was doing which is why I can remember all the exact music, web sites and exactly what verbiage the radio announcer was going to say before he said it.

Afterward I was left feeling somewhat puzzled. I took a moment to think about what I did while on ATS and after searching my postings I realized that I had last commented to a posting about abuse of time travel technology (The Cube and Looking Glass) and how I felt that it was being used to alter past events based on knowledge gained by those that can use it to scan the future and then use technology to go back in time to alter specific events or to terminate individuals in the past that become whistle blowers and or witnesses to criminal investigations that at are either ongoing or that will occur in the future. Such a technology could solve all historical crime and could also be used to prevent crime from occurring. Anyway that was my last posting and then this weird time stoppage.

I don't know if others have experienced weird anomalies with missing or extra time but if you have, I know I would be interested in hearing about it and perhaps others on ATS as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
it wasn't billy graham, it was jerry falwell... the jane goodall thing though....

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

billy graham, it was jerry falwell...

I remember both seperatly. I too thought this but I clearly remember Billy Graham, Jerry Fallwell, and Jessie Helmes (sp?) seperatley. Those are the only two canidates that could be confused with bg, or his wife. But ppl also remember his wife and him dying seperatly.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The Bobcat Goldthwait thing has really thrown me for a loop. I was certain that he died because they were mentioning that all his yelling throughout the years contributed to his stress levels and heart attack that followed...

About missing time I dont know... but last night I was surfing on line and then I had this weird wave coming over me - it was almost like a sound a plane would make flying very high like a doppler effect. It lasted a good 30 seconds and I was IMing a friend at the time and I said that it was very difficult to type while I was hearing this sound... Then I had news of the 7.1 earthquake in the Solomons an hour later... Connection?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaPrime
The Bobcat Goldthwait thing has really thrown me for a loop. I was certain that he died because they were mentioning that all his yelling throughout the years contributed to his stress levels and heart attack that followed...

Could you have him mixed up with this guy?

en.wikipedia.org...

Samuel Burl "Sam" Kinison (December 8, 1953 – April 10, 1992) was an American stand-up comedian and actor. Kinison was known for his intense, harsh humor. A former revival-style preacher, he performed stand-up routines that were most often characterized by an intense style, similar to revival preachers, punctuated by his trademark scream.

He died in a car accident, not a heart attack, but he did scream.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I remember when Sam Kinison died. It really sucked. I loved him, he was hilarious!

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by icybluebeing
I remember Billy Grahm die a few years ago too.It's was all over the news.I remember seeing his funeral on CNN.George W bush was there and I think Clinton was there too.I remember CNN showing the funeral and a special on his life.Now I find out he's is still alive and whats weird some people on here say he died again last year but is still alive??

Do you remember the black glass cross on the building?! That's exactly what I REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaPrime

About missing time I dont know... but last night I was surfing on line and then I had this weird wave coming over me - it was almost like a sound a plane would make flying very high like a doppler effect. It lasted a good 30 seconds and I was IMing a friend at the time and I said that it was very difficult to type while I was hearing this sound... Then I had news of the 7.1 earthquake in the Solomons an hour later... Connection?

wow this thread is scary! i remember news of Bobcats death,
same About James Earl Jones, Micky Rooney and Ernest Borgnine

all my favorite actors and no doubt about it in my head that ive seen and heard and mourned news of their deaths.....

this is getting wierd....

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2

wow!.. from a 13 yr old.. that was prolly one of the best post I've seen for logical thinking on ATS in awhile!! Star for ya and keep up the good work!!!!

thx !!!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by moonleaf

welcome to ATS moonleaf !!
it's threads like that got my attn as well and .. as you can see i'm still here! STAR for you!!

thx you for clearing a few things up .. ok, I do remember Bobcat Goldthwait dieing, I was at work a few years ago, reading the news on the web and i'm pretty sure it was msm..

My friend walked in from lunch and I turned to him and said.. wow.. Bobcat Goldthwait just died

but .. here you go

Years active 1980–present Wiki source

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I agree with what all the skeptics are saying. I would be counted among them if I hadn't had the experience.

I know for a fact Billy Graham died! I have detailed memory of the event. Not just a vague, "I thought he was dead?"

But I totally understand where the skeptics are coming from, if they haven't experienced this I'm sure that we sound like loons to them.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by muggl3z]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RayDon

yea.. JG I remember I thought was attacked/mauled to death the very gorillas she studied..

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
reply to post by Komodo

I agree with what all the skeptics are saying. I would be counted among them if I hadn't had the experience.

I know for a fact Billy Graham died! I have detailed memory of the event. Not just a vague, "I thought he was dead?"

But I totally understand where the skeptics are coming from, if they haven't experienced this I'm sure that we sound like loons to them.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by muggl3z]

same here my friend.. my friend and I at my last job looked up at me after getting off work and said.. "BG died today.."

we just both looked at each other in silence and I TOTALLY remember me saying.. "wow.. the last honest TV preacher I've ever put any credit into.. " He nodded and agreed..

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join