It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

just wanted to comment on your experince since I errily 'kinda' simlar to what I went thru..last year, just not the missing time.. that I remember..

I remember turning over in bed to wake up to go to work when the room started spinning as if I was on a fast merry-go-round.. for the first time in my life I had veritgo.. BAD, I was off of work for 10 days..

I got back to work .. and 7 other people at work had the same thing within that period of time .. to within a week of when I did..

Seriosly .. I think this whole dejvu isn't just dejvu ...I thinking it's the magnetic fields getting interrupted somehow and causing multiple physical conditions across people in certain area..

and could be the cause of us 'thinking' someone is dead.. but.. no proof..just a hunch ..

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I find this really interesting. There are so many reasons for
what appears to be occuring. I'd like to add a few thoughts
to this thread.

- I have heard for years that around 2012-13 ish, will bring
Zero Point Energy or ZPE into our current Frequencies which
according to well know researchers etc such as Gregg Braden,
that during such an occurance, everything is going to overlap
and being somewhat 'holographic' will begin to see strange
things. also, with operations such as HAARP messing up our
Htz waves they can create mass panic, suicide, voices in our
heads from 'god' etc. As well as the HTC which will be put into
full swing this spring? Who knows what kinds of negative
frequencyvibrations and ELF waves they're screwing with,
but they are. Time ( athough time technically does not exist
outside of this reality)
is speeding up so quickly now, i read about a man who worked
for the government as a remote viewer(found on youtube) and
he happened to mention that he used to be able to see far far
into the future, but now what he's
seeing is happening within mere days instead.

I too have noticed 'famous' people who
have died though such as billy graham,
or earl jones. And there definately are far more
people having the same experience than normal.
also the deja vu thing is happening more and more.

Movies:
I've also noticed every movie i've seen seems to have
some clue for us about what 'they' are up to. Almost like
a Psychopath who kills and wants people to try figguring it
out all for the appeasement of his Narccissitic hunger.
Take the movie 'The Island' for example, where the Wealthy,
and prestigious movie stars and ultra rich have themselves
cloned in order to use their cloned bodies for parts when theirs
beginto fall apart, seen on this Youtube Vid below.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by soulspirit]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Things move, events occur. If we could somehow slip into different timelines with each decision and choice we make, no one would ever know this is happening. The slipping or splitting would forever separate us from knowledge of other realms and we would merrily go on with our lives.

If however, we exist in a single reality spread through time, it would go a long way in explaining what people are experiencing. Time "travel" does not "create" new dimension or realities, it messes with the one we already have.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When I was 16 (64 now) I had a friend that was in my class at school. We were pretty close, so when I found out that he and his family were moving to New Mexico (from Massachusetts) I a little saddened by it. About six months later we got word through the school that he was killed in an accident. Fast forward to last summer... I,m browsing through classmates.com looking at my old high school class yearbook... and there he was, he graduated in 1963. The report of his death was in 1960.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaPrime
The Bobcat Goldthwait thing has really thrown me for a loop. I was certain that he died because they were mentioning that all his yelling throughout the years contributed to his stress levels and heart attack that followed...

About missing time I dont know... but last night I was surfing on line and then I had this weird wave coming over me - it was almost like a sound a plane would make flying very high like a doppler effect. It lasted a good 30 seconds and I was IMing a friend at the time and I said that it was very difficult to type while I was hearing this sound... Then I had news of the 7.1 earthquake in the Solomons an hour later... Connection?

That was Sam Kinnison that died.. Both were similar, Bobcat is still around, albeit a bit less loud these days.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaPrime
The Bobcat Goldthwait thing has really thrown me for a loop. I was certain that he died because they were mentioning that all his yelling throughout the years contributed to his stress levels and heart attack that followed...

About missing time I dont know... but last night I was surfing on line and then I had this weird wave coming over me - it was almost like a sound a plane would make flying very high like a doppler effect. It lasted a good 30 seconds and I was IMing a friend at the time and I said that it was very difficult to type while I was hearing this sound... Then I had news of the 7.1 earthquake in the Solomons an hour later... Connection?

During the time period right after the Indonesian tsunami, I had a similar experience with a weird "wave", although without sound. Mine was a sudden feeling of dizziness and deja vu that lasted probably between 5 - 10 seconds. About 5 minutes later on the national news they announced that there had just been another earthquake in the Indian ocean. I said "Hmmm, maybe earthquakes cause deja vu - interesting.

I have also had at least 3 fairly dramatic experiences with lost time that I will try to post about later -

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyler Fawkes

I know, everyone thinks it was Fossey and not Goodall now.

But I swear to God is was Goodall. There was a National Geographic about it. I didn't ever hear about Fossey as a kid. I did hear about Goodall. National Geographic about her death, a TV movie. Charity events.

Poachers killed Goodall. For interferring.

Same essential story - different woman.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by Tyler Fawkes

I know, everyone thinks it was Fossey and not Goodall now.

But I swear to God is was Goodall. There was a National Geographic about it. I didn't ever hear about Fossey as a kid. I did hear about Goodall. National Geographic about her death, a TV movie. Charity events.

Poachers killed Goodall. For interferring.

Same essential story - different woman.

But is Segorney Weaver still alive?
Didn't she play one of those gorilla nature watchers in the film?
But then she died in Aliens?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The actress is still alive. However, I have WAY less interest in her after her coming out in support of Polanski.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
The actress is still alive. However, I have WAY less interest in her after her coming out in support of Polanski.

Did she?
I liked Leo Decaprio until he supported the global warming film and Gore.
And Alec Baldwin before that ranting call to his daughter that Kim Basinger exploited. Now it seems celebs are druggies and cheating Tiger Woods, and ranting crazies that aren't deserving of fame and fortune.
Or maybe we just need to return to Paganism and enjoy life again.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by paranoiaFTW

No. We don't.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My father and I were just watching a 10 minute bio on Billy Graham after his death (terrible person, by the way).

Where are you finding evidence that he's alive?!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by we drowned
My father and I were just watching a 10 minute bio on Billy Graham after his death (terrible person, by the way).

Where are you finding evidence that he's alive?!

www.billygraham.org...

He's still Chairman of the Board of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wow.. So many people here noticing the same thing I do. My experiences haven't been quite so blatant though. No previous memories turning out to be false or things of that nature. Just the tugging feeling that something has changed. So much to the point that I came up with a theory.

I began to speculate that the feeling was a byproduct of our own death. That at some point we crossed over unknowingly. ALL the people in our lives suddenly act out of character.. The world seems to be on a different course.. better or worse in general.. I understand people change over time.. but everyone you're close to changing within a short time span?

What made me take notice of these things stems from what appears to be close calls with death. Situations I have walked away from knowing full well that I should not have. Most of these no one knows about but me. Yet after these instances nothing has ever been the same. Again I'm referring mostly to others. People I have been very close with and privy to their individual personality traits. It's almost like my world had been recreated from scratch and mistakes were made in doing so.

Anyways.. Whatever this phenomenon is I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

BTW I'm from the south.. Graham died Dec. 17th 09.. his SON is also William Graham and in the ministries.. I'm sure he figured that name would give him more clout than going by his full name.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by PayMeh]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
AlphaPrime visited another thread which he feels is related to this subject, so I figured others here might consider this as a "POSSIBLE" explanation among others.

The first thread was posted right here in the General Conspiracy section because it was studying similar phenomena considering that it might be related to some form of General Conspiracy. The first post specifically requested that ATS moderators keep it in this section so that it would remain visible to all of you who are interested in General Conspiracy theories.

However, ATS mods chose to dump the thread into what I may improperly refer to as an ATS Ghetto given that it has far less audience than the original section: Skunk Works. To anyone knowing that term, it clearly refers specifically to "Top Secret High-Tech Aviation Prototypes" and this has no relation whatsoever with my thread subject. In their defense the Mods stated that Skunk Works refers to a high level of secrecy around a subject. But aren't ALL General Conspiracies veiled in layers of secrecy? The other connotation evoked by such a name is that Something about your thread might STINK LIKE A SKUNK ? At least this is the impression the Skunk Logo gives me when I look at it among the ATS board section insignias. Not particularly attractive if you've got no specific reason to visit it. You will agree that I can find no reason to object if the Mods wish to bring my thread back into the General Conspiracy section where I believe they belong.

Here are the links to these 2 General Conspiracy threads about replaced individuals also known as "Doppelgangers", each of which have the word Conspiracy in their titles:

Stars and Celebrity Clone Conspiracy

Royal and Presidential Clone Conspiracy

Also I shall link to the best outside discussion board I have found regarding replaced celebrities with very similar concerns to yours here, you will find there people with years of experience researching these topics:

Celebrity dopplegangers

Thanks for joining in the discussion if you seriously want to help understand what the actual phenomenon is. No strange theories or observations are rejected, only please NO Hazing, Heckling or unfriendly gratuitous attacks. Myself and others posting there are not entirely convinced of what is going on, but there is definitely something strange which requires explaining. The theories advanced are just hypothetical ideas without pretending to provide hard evidence. If evidence disproves them so be it. But without facts we must use logic to figure out what makes sense. With a bit of luck, we may even, in the process...

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

False memories.

Common occurrence, nothing particularly fantastical about it. People sometimes just get these false impressions about something and it develops into a false memory, but the person remembering it has no idea that they made it up.

I know some of the ones are easily explained as false memories. That David Suzuki 'memorial' was more so a series finale. I do believe he has a new program on CBC though. Your brain just interpreted the end of his program as the end of his life and developed the memories of the program around that.

The brain is a silly thing. It likes to confuse us.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Finally, someone said it..................human cloning.

I believe with 100% certainty human cloning has been going on for years. Anyone with the available funds can pay to have this done.

Why didn't Michael Jackson or Patrick Swayzee have himself cloned you ask? Maybe he chose not to have it done, or someone else made that choice for him.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
reply to post by Komodo

Finally, someone said it..................human cloning.

I believe with 100% certainty human cloning has been going on for years. Anyone with the available funds can pay to have this done.

Why didn't Michael Jackson or Patrick Swayzee have himself cloned you ask? Maybe he chose not to have it done, or someone else made that choice for him.

So what you are suggesting then, is that we are NOT experiencing time strangeness but rather clones are being deployed. This would freak me out more I think!

If people are being cloned, where would it be done? I can't imagine it is possible to clone a fully formed human overnight. The clone needs to grow up, right?

And then, assuming the clone has been imbued the the knowledge of the original person, how can said clone be re-integrated into society without people freaking out.

And who will stand for the mind-murder of the clone. Even if the clone's mind is nascent, it is still a cruel thing to do.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
then there would be people who had tapes of things I remember. A national geographic magazine devoted to Goodall's work after her death. A recording of Graham's elaborate funeral and the week of news after it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello Everyone, I thought I would offer a sober opinion... Could it be that you guys are simply mistaking one celebrity for another? I mean, its clear to me that the Billy Grahm folks are really thinking of Jerry Fallwell, and George Wendt? Pat hingle maybe, I dont know. The fact is, while most people are concocting very far-fetched theories of merging universes, I think, as it USUALLY IS, the simplest explanation is probably the most likely: a simple case of mistaken identity.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join