It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New-Agers",Freemasons:Please Read This

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

ANCIENT eastern spiritual texts/teachings + Western Cultures = Major misinterpretation... to the point where people can brainwash themselves "No assistance needed"

There is a Huge difference in what Ancient eastern civilizations followed and what the New Age Follows today.

Here is a clue

West = MONEY MONEY MONEY, In a New Age World

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Trust me I have been there and worn the New Age/Cult T-shirt, it's taken me 6+ months to get over the crap I put myself into because I believed I was some spiritual elder who suppose to be equal to all yet I had special powers nobody else had, the only powers at work was my imagination.

If you've worn the cult shirt then you merely got caught in the illuminati net that some do, the net is real and it surrounds every aspect. No, meditate yourself, and set intentions, to wake up and become aware. Example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
How often do you meditate,

I wrote:

ex. "I am aware, and know who I am in source, my cosmic nature, and my memories are returning, I am connecting to my higher self, and learning why I've come to this planet, my abilities and natural gifts are activated now, this is manifesting now, and grows stronger each and every day. I am light and love, and wish to see the light in everyone, under the masks we all wear, to reclaim and love every aspect of self in this game of oneness, facing the light the shadow and loving all to wellness. I am growing and evolving, my dna is healing and I will remember. I am tuning out the negative in order to pay attention to that which I need to see."

Not only is this world around us not real, but it all changes too, as in nwo order, or earth changes coming or number of ideas.

We are all here for this moment, for a reason. The game is to wake up.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You know with some of the threads that pop up, you can predict exactly what the controllers are up to next. To me it always feels like a plugging the matrix on the forums. For some reason happens on ATS more than other forums.

So, I can see the timing between a thread like this, trying to put down the awareness and waking up many are doing, well its not going to work. More and more will be waking up in even larger numbers as to who they are and why they came and will be holding this awareness, this frequency in the world until they can transform the elements of self, the dark hats, that need to be loved and healed to move onto the next level, for there is only ONE here.

But I connect the dots between this thread, and this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ireland bans blasphemy

And what they dephine blashemy as is, speaking out against the traditions or ideas in the religions. Well, alot of them are crimes agaisnt humanity so you can imagine they will be spoken out against until the people are truly free, and equal, schooling in 180 cosmic educations, without banks, royalty, bloodlines or controlling religions, healing nature and mother earth in a world with disclosure and our cosmic friends with us.

This is NWO.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
For those with eyes to see!...

From
centurean2.wordpress.com...

QUOTE:

..."That the New World Order is a religious movement cultivating Lucifer has been repeatedly reported on this blog. This means that a class of elitists see themselves as God´s equals – destined to rule the underlings of this world – founded on the promise of the Serpent in Gen. 3:5.
Luci’s (Lucifer´s) Trust is a member of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations under a program called “World Goodwill”. Luci’s Trust is sponsored by among others Robert McNamara, former minister of Defence in the USA, former president of the World Bank, a member of the Rockefeller Foundation. Luci’s Trust sponsors among others the following organizations: UN, Greenpeace Int., Greenpeace USA, Amnesty Int. and UNICEF...

...The stated aim of this group is “to cooperate in the world of preparation for the reappearance of the Antichrist”: Robert A Herrman in his thorough analysis of Alice Bailey .“In general, however, the Plan means a one-world that is totally unified in all things and this unity is to be obtained completely by human endeavor that is inspired by members of the Hierarchy – the head of which is the Lord of the World. Of course, this means complete unity with respect to the ideals of the Scripturally described Satan. In addition, this unity will be maintained by demon control. One code word for this Plan is The New World Order. When the United Nations has emerged into factual and actual power, the welfare of the world will then be assured.”

The number of 666 is ascribed to the Antichrist, who is to govern the one-world state before being ousted by the Second Coming of Christ (Rev. 13:18, 19:20)."...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow

ANCIENT eastern spiritual texts/teachings + Western Cultures = Major misinterpretation... to the point where people can brainwash themselves "No assistance needed"

Are you talking about yourself?

Which Eastern texts have you read or are an authority on? I would love to talk about them for a change.

Here is a clue

West = MONEY MONEY MONEY, In a New Age World

Yeah here is another clue, I hate money and have read these texts online. See my sig. You can also read them for free.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Three branches of Religions in the world:

1. Semetic (Creator God) Monotheism
a. Christian (Jesus, the WORD Incarnate) GOD became MAN
1. Catholic
2. Orthodox
3. Protestant
b. Judaic (Jesus not arived yet)
1. Reformed
2. Orthodox
3. Conservative
c. Islamic (Jesus was only a prophet)
1. Ismaili
2. Shi'ite
3. Sunni

2. Indic (polytheism)
a. Buddhist
b. Zoroastrian
c. Hindu
1. Sik
2. Vishna
3. Jain
4. Brahman
5. Siva

3. Chinese (wise man)
a. Confucist
b. Taoist
c. Buddhist
1. Japanese Zen Shinto

Christianity is only religion which professes that Jesus was GOD.
Roman Catholic only Christian religion which can trace lineage back to CHRIST JESUS.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The Cult was very much "New Age" based, the people in that cult were nothing to do with the illuminate, they were just people who thrived of manipulating people for then own self fulfilment in being in control, yea yea I know the illuminate are like that but this was defo New Age, they were amateurs and they failed in the end.

I used to meditate all the time until I realized I meditate naturally 24/7, no joke and guess what "So do you" you can gain all the insight in the world without even getting cramp by sitting in some silly frog stance, everything you ever wanted to know "You already know" you just forgot when you came into this world.

However my advice to anyone is "Live in the mystery of life" you will only do what I and many others have done before you, unless you want life to become really boring just enjoy the mystery. Some things are not meant to be understood at our current stage in evolution, yet so many of us try to understand.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I know that OoBE happens to many people spontaneously , and i'm training every day to do it since 2 years ago. Mostly more in the last 6 months.
I began going into this stuff after many questions came into my head. I think that it was after some kind of awakening and i decided to look for answers there if i can find them here. Maybe reach the higher planes where God is supposed to be.

Thank you for Mr. Greens thread, i'll check it out.

I know about binaural beats. I have many of them. Alpha,Delta and Theta waves too. www.youtube.com...

What i believe is in:
karma ( i always thought why do babies get born with different diseases and why to most of the people happen bad things. Maybe life gives the soul what he deserves after his previous life (?) and with this he brings it to the right path ?.It's interesting when you think about it),

reincarnation ( when the body can sustain the soul no more, the soul finds another host until his journey is complete),

the soul age ( www.michaelteachings.com... )
( sometimes i just felt that i was old ( and this was 4 years ago when i was 18/19 years old).

and maybe other beliefs, but i don't recall them at this moment.

Thanks for the link with the books, i'll check it out.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

While i have an open mind i'm not feeding with everything i come across. I like to observe everything and to know everything, but let nothing take over me. Im letting myself inclined to what it feels good, but not at 100%.I always leave space.

I didn't had any of those strange experiences you describe, except for Oobe that im training to do.
And Yes for a eleven year old is strange to read books like those you said.
After i passed 18 years old i read about occultism, witchcraft, demonology, spiritualism and many more, good and bad, and i still have many of them. But i didn't put my soul in them, was all for knowing and i didn't felt anything strange and nothing strange has happened to me.

Well, i don't call myself a true religious person, yet i feel free as a bird and as good as Jesus was. ( at least that's what i recall, that Jesus was good spirit )
The good thing is that you found peace and freedom in what you believe in and that is great for you. As long as you feel good keep feeling it

PS. You didn't answer some of my question tho...

1.Do christians believe that Jesus didn't use meditation?
2.it says that Jesus was in regions like Tibet and India. Do you think that Jesus didn't use meditation ?
3.If God or Jesus came on this planet, how will you know that is him and not Satan/Lucifer in disguise ?
What will you believe?

PSS. Thanks for the prays .

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Just about all if not all of the New Age beliefs stem from Eastern Cultures, however when this knowledge reached the west we soon learned we could make profit through these teachings. After All nobody could truly prove who and who want a Master/Guru, anyone who could read and write could produce a best selling book.

I went to a few Business event's last year and I was surprised to see how much of this New Age had worked it's way into the system, a lot of motivational business speeches are based on the New Age too. I am talking of top business people here, even the son on Wilma McCann "Yorkshire Rippers First Victim" was full of the stuff.

Typical Example...............

YES YOU CAN, POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE, YOU CAN CREATE SUCCESS WITH YOUR MIND. YOU HAVE EVERYTHING WITHIN YOU TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY, GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE, MAKE US SOME MONEY AND HE WILL BE EVEN MORE ON YOUR SIDE"

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceSilence

PS. You didn't answer some of my question tho...

1.Do christians believe that Jesus didn't use meditation?
2.it says that Jesus was in regions like Tibet and India. Do you think that Jesus didn't use meditation ?
3.If God or Jesus came on this planet, how will you know that is him and not Satan/Lucifer in disguise ?
What will you believe?

I'm pretty sure Jesus wouldn't have left Himself open to any form of "mindless" meditation! He would have been communicating with the Father and His purpose for being here. He would have prayed for strength to carry out that mission and to love His enemies,etc...

How will I not be deceived? Good question! I hope that because I pray for discernment in all things,and with what I've seen since I began prayerfully studying on the matter,that God will keep my eyes open to the truth!

And I will be sure to err,if so,on the side of caution!

1 John 4:1-3

Test the Spirits

"1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world."

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow

I went to a few Business event's last year and I was surprised to see how much of this New Age had worked it's way into the system,

This is also how come the Global Warming scam was able to gain such strength! "Worship the earth" over "Worship the Creator of the Earth"!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ahhh OOBE, you will be chasing that one for a while, and when you finally do it you will want more and more and more. This is why it's best to do this with people who really know what they are doing such as the Shamans.

People who have self induced OOBE are just trying to escape this reality because they have a problem in dealing with it. Or simply because "He or She can do it"

OOBE away people, learn the hard way. Yes it is safe and you will not die, however you may end up rocking in a corner chanting "Please GOD make it stop"

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

So in other words no, you don't want to talk about what the Eastern texts actually say and you haven't read any of them.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yup and now they are implementing this into monies like AVATAR, mmmm isn't that a coincidence.... I have already seen post such as "Avatar Changed my life"

This has Illuminate neon signs all over it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It would be foolhardy indeed to ignore the growing influence of the New Age, Occult, Satanist, Wicca, and Hedonist phenomena manifesting themselves all around us, without acknowledging that if these trends persist, the day will not be too far off when these forces will be able to make good on their aims.

Yes, friends, this is a decidedly Christian article here, lumping Wiccans right in there with all the rest is the way of Christianity, always has been, always will be. I have been a Wiccan for many years, I have been to gatherings of other Wiccans and Witches. Never once did I see or hear any thing referring to "Satan," or "Satanist" in any of them. Wiccans do not even believe in a Satan, that tenet in a Christian invention, they had to have a powerful enemy, you know.

The Solar Logos. Throughout the Ancient World, the Sun was worshiped in many guises as God. In Babylon it was Nimrod, in Egypt- Osiris, the Canaanites worshiped Baal and in Greece, it was Apollo. The New Age Sun God is called the `Solar Logos` or `The Word` thereby blasphemously counterfeiting the Biblical Jesus Christ. In her book, `Rays and Initiations`, Alice Bailey reveals this Solar Logos as Lucifer himself. Today, as in millenia past, the Sun God is being worshiped by the New Age as divine.

The first part is true, and why not? for Ancient Man, what on Earth was more worthy of his worship than the Sun, which gives life and warmth to the surface and all who live there. Wiccans do not worship the Sun, but we do revere it as a life-giver. What we do worship is Mother Earth, the site makes no reference to Her at all. And furthermore, if the human race did worship and revere Mother Earth as their Mother, I would bet they would not go about trying to pollute and destroy Her as they do. This is the problem with an unseen, un-knowable God figure.

Witches believe that Lucifer is the God of the Sun, and the Sun God is also known as the `Horned God`

www.rense.com...

Again, not a shred of truth here. To us, and I speak only for those whom personally know, Lucifer is an ET, probably Marduk, of the house of EL.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It is more Teachings that text.

Chakra Meditation,
Kundalini Awakening,
Ascension,
Enlightenment,

Eastern Teachings that came to the west to make so called Gurus and Masters lots of profits.

How many people have gained Enlightenment through some "New Age Movement" OLD OLD Teachings that came from the east, if all fails throw in Oprah and everyone will be begging for more "Whatever the cost"

[edit on 1-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

What we do worship is Mother Earth,

So what's so hard about taking it a step further,and worship God,the Father,the Son,and the Holy Spirit?

(Sorry this overlapped!)

[edit on 1-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Your describing Oobes like some kind of heroine addiction

It's not an addiction, in fact its something everyone should know and use for their own knowledge. You'll understand everything much clearer when you'll a have a fully conscious one.
Does this world/reality seem good to you?, i mean seriously, look at it...Wars, Non-sense,... do you need this ?
If God doesn't come here and explain, i'm going to him to demand an explanation !

Oobe is not always safe, and you should be careful in the astral plane.

Why would you ask God to make it to stop when he is the one who gave you the power to use it?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceSilence
reply to post by IamNow

Your describing Oobes like some kind of heroine addiction

It's not an addiction, in fact its something everyone should know and use for their own knowledge. You'll understand everything much clearer when you'll a have a fully conscious one.
Does this world/reality seem good to you?, i mean seriously, look at it...Wars, Non-sense,... do you need this ?
If God doesn't come here and explain, i'm going to him to demand an explanation !

Oobe is not always safe, and you should be careful in the astral plane.

Why would you ask God to make it to stop when he is the one who gave you the power to use it?

Oobe's are very much like an Heroin Addiction, only difference is that people don't rob their families to have some Oobe's

So what knowledge are you trying to understand and what will you gain from that knowledge, everything you wish to gain knowledge about would be for the wrong reasons and no doubt have ego deep at it's roots. Don't take this to heart thought this is not an insult, each and every one of us are like this, it's not our faults we are conditioned to think this way throughout our lives. There are very few people in western cultures who would oobe for the right reasons, to gain the right knowledge, not self fulfilled knowledge.

""Does this world/reality seem good to you?""

This world and reality seems magnificent to me, probably one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. What doesn't seem good is the conditioning of humanity, or how we have been programmed to perceive reality. This does not take not an enlighten master or guru to see that, in fact you need minimum senses to acknowledge that fact. Don't feel bad We have been programmed this way because it makes us powerless thus easy to manipulate. I don't think this is down to some Dark Force, like most New Age Folk would claim. Yea very easy to put to blame on the Old Dark Energies, nope get over it this is down to Greed, and Arrogance.

As for you wanting to demand the answers from god, ask yourself this.

If you knew the answers, do you think anything would change, other than making your life really really boring?

I mean if you knew

How we got here, Who we are, Where We are going next, When Will it end, Are aliens real.......... would kind of spoil the fun hey

Live in the mystery of life, it's where all the beauty and simplicity is.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join