link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I am a master mason.(one liner, sorry mods
)

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike

. One can't believe and worship God and also worship Lucifer. You have to pick one. Masons only discuss God.

I don't think you're seeing the complete picture.

Not all people's idea of "God" are the same.

You're not dampening my beliefs one bit! The symbolism doesn't lie,even though their words may mislead many.

(Seriously,if you read "Apollyon Rising",you may feel differently!)

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

I am a master mason

How close is that to the top,33rd degree?

Also,can you tell me if there is a female "Freemason" group? (I haven't researched that. Just curious!)

And this sounds rude of me to say it,but if you say you are a 33rd degree Mason,and say there is no worship of "Lucifer",I wouldn't believe you,because secrecy is the big thing there!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

You're not dampening my beliefs one bit! The symbolism doesn't lie,even though their words may mislead many.

On the same token not all people belief in satan is the same either.... and if I'm correct, and i think I am, Christians, Jews, and Muslims all have slightly different beliefs on who Lucifer is, or can be...

I'm also interested, since you mentioned it, as to what your beliefs are.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The 33rd degree is an honorary degree. It is bestowed to members of the
Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. And if you're worried about my honesty I can't help you change your mind other than to say that I despise liars. I tell it like it is.

I am a 3rd degree master mason. Before you go into a tirade about me not being of the upper crust of masonry or some one 'in the know' just save your finger strength. Just becasue I am a mason doesn't mean I've abandoned my roots as a researcher... if anything it has emboldened them becasue of the support from other Brothers. I can tell you right now with comfort that Masons are not satanists. Period. We come from all walks of life and many different religious backgrounds but all of us believe in one God.

And before you say anything stupid and assuming about Albert Pike and the Scottish Rite do a search.. please! It's only been gone over about 150 times in the past.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I’m going to make several random points pertaining to the subject:

1) Is there some “new age” creed somewhere that states there is no God? Because I have discovered quite the opposite about that movement.
2) Lucifer – bringer of light, from what I understand, LIGHT is a good thing.
3) Lucifer, even if he is the great Adversary like everyone claims, he is doing us a great favor by giving our souls a tool by which to grow. You don’t build any muscle if there are no weights on the barbells.
4) I can’t speak for the freemasons personally but you throw around the word “worship” quite freely. Anyone who “worships” anything in this day and age still has a lot of evolving to do. I don’t care which color of hat you wear.
5) As far as one world government, if the new agers get what they want, there will be no need for ANY government because we’ll all be able to take care of ourselves just fine. And even if there was an OWO (note this is different than NWO), you can't have a war if there is only one government so please tell me what the downside to this would be.
6) As far as one world religion goes, if the new agers get what they want, there will be no need for ANY religion because we will all have a personal relationship with the Creator.
7) “I ask because someone I love dearly holds these same "new-age" beliefs,and I know how stubborn she is to maintain her philosophies. At this point,she wants nothing to do with this type of discussions.” My advice – live and let live. Inspire don’t preach. Everyone must discover the truth on their own. Chances are that your friend is holding out the same hopes for you that you will wake up to the truth. So the question remains, whose truth is the correct one?

You asked for a testimony of sorts so this is it.

P.S. I don’t pin either the “new age” or the “christian” label on myself. I just like to play “devil’s advocate”.

P.S.S. Happy New Year’s to you OP. And everyone at ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Let's say "Lucy" is with us now.

I'm of the "opinion" that when any world leader or "lucky" shot, religious leader kills the physical embodiment of Lucy, that person is then possessed with Lucy. Lucy only gets stronger upon each death... In a sense, Lucy may have died more than a thousand deaths and death is of no consequence only a process of promotion.

How does one defeat such an adversary?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Good post OP,

I saw a documentary about a year ago, but I cant remember who the author was, it was one of several that were surfacing talking about freemasonry and such. It was one of the ones that followed the Bush family and told of them being in the Skull and Bones and how the higher up and very high up members of freemasons were "shown" more secret knowldge, and at the very top some insider revealed that the leader of the church of Satan was the actual person who was at the very top of freemasons and he was introduced and had conferences with several heads of state at the time, not sure about dates, maybe the 80's and 90's
To back this up was also shown those pretty strange infiltration videos of the rituals conducted at the bohemian grove in California, and also insider descriptions of the immoral things that skull and bones members were asked to do to seal their secrecy or loyalty to the group......
I would venture to say that the evidence I have seen in the past fully supports what you present us with here.
Thanks for your post

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Christians probably are the most divided of all as to what they believe! Some even believe in reincarnation!

I'm just your basic Fundamentalist Christian,with Seventh-Day Adventist leanings,though I do not go to church. I believe Saturday to be the true Sabbath.

I do not believe in a Pre-Tribulation "rapture".

By being a "fundamentalist",I believe in

A.The virgin birth of Christ
B.The sinless life of Jesus Christ.
C.The substitutionary atonement of Jesus Christ on the cross.
D.The bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ.
E.The bodily return of Jesus Christ.
F.The resurrection of the dead.
G.The teaching of salvation by grace through faith.
H.The full authority of the Holy Scriptures.

And I believe Satan is very real!

I don't believe in forcing my beliefs on other people,but I believe as a Christian it is our duty,and privaledge,to share the gospel.

Aside from that,I believe in living a quiet,peaceful life and minding my own business!
I'm not active in politics,and wish it had never become an "issue"! I never minded what the government was up to,until I started learning about our Constitution getting trashed,then I started looking into what was going on.
When I started seeing everything go "global",it got me looking into prophecy,and one thing led to another.

I never even got on a computer until the end of 2008,and then began posting here and one other place about what I'd discovered. I felt a sense of urgency,that time may be running out,so I came out of my shell enough to do what I am doing now...trying to expose what I believe are dark forces shaping our world.

I haven't gotten any personal satisfaction from it,really,but I feel it is what God wants me to do,so I do it hoping others will turn to the scriptures and seek God while there is still time.(I'm like a Watchman!)

I don't claim to have "all the answers" either. I believe God does! And I believe there are going to be those searching for a "savior" in the times ahead,and that many will be deceived.(And I believe the old,"new-age" religions are exactly that-a deception.)

Freemasonry being instrumental in what the founding fathers believed and what their aims were was eye-opening,and shocking!
I have come to see that just as there is a "body of Christ",I believe there is also a "body of Evil".
I believe we will all have to make a stand someday for what we believe,and therefore I urge everyone to really make sure what they believe and why.
It could happen that,as a Christian,I could be put to death for what I believe,and I accept that. Death doesn't scare me.(Though the image of having my head cut off or something makes me a little panicky!) It's only temporary.We all have to die sometime!

I believe I've said enough! Sorry to be so long-winded! (I tend to ramble when I get a little tired,)

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Eladria

I can see where you're coming from,and why it makes sense to think the way you do.

Honestly,I'm not here to put anyone down for thinking differently than myself.

Maybe I do use the word "worship" too loosely. I'll work on that.

As for the Freemason stuff...I just can't believe what I've read is not true. Especially about the symbolism and the secrecy,...

I know it's not the kind of thing one wants to believe. I'm not saying,"All Masons worship Lucifer". Nor do all Catholics worship Satan,but some of the "higher-ups" do,and it's all connected when you start looking into things.(If you know what to look FOR!)

Without an appreciation for the God of the Bible and an understanding of Satan,it's easy to dismiss the whole thing as one big fairy tale.
As someone who does believe in those things,it's all pretty clear. It explains so much of why things are the way they are.

But,...call me crazy,if you wish! (Some of my own family think I am,and it doesn't faze me!) --They all believe everything they hear in the MSM,too!
So,who's crazier?!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

QUOTE:
..."Let's say "Lucy" is with us now.

I'm of the "opinion" that when any world leader or "lucky" shot, religious leader kills the physical embodiment of Lucy, that person is then possessed with Lucy. Lucy only gets stronger upon each death... In a sense, Lucy may have died more than a thousand deaths and death is of no consequence only a process of promotion.

How does one defeat such an adversary?"...

I like the way you put that!

The answer is WE don't...Jesus will!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by antideceit
Good post OP,

I would venture to say that the evidence I have seen in the past fully supports what you present us with here.

Thanks for understanding!

Once you know what to look for,the evidence is there!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
www.scribd.com...

"Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow",by Constance Cumbey,also does an excellent job of exposing those very dark forces I'm talking about.

For anyone who wants to see....

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

reply to post by GrandKitaro777

Thank you for your reply.

I can understand the allure,and the power to be found in other religions. (If they weren't so attractive,no one would want anything to do with them!)

I'm often amazed that I am able to believe the way I do! It's as if I am wired for it,and nothing else could ever take it's place!(So,maybe there is something to all that "Predestination" stuff,afterall!)

I have also had experiences that are completely out of the realm of Christianity,and have more to do with "unexplained phenomenon" that just leaves me wondering,"Why me?"

Needless to say,I BELIEVE in all sorts of things as being REAL. There is just no other faith for me aside from the belief in Jesus Christ and knowing Him as my Savior!

I don't know if other beliefs offer the sense of peace and love that I get from knowing that God created us,loves us,and has a place for us in eternity.

To me,the Bible is very much "alive",and no matter what has been done to it over the years,the message still comes through!

I'm sorry you didn't feel the same way. I wish I could understand why it is so true for some and not for others. It's a mystery,I guess!

And this pretty much explains why you've made a thread about new age, and masons (and I don't equate the too), as if to suggest its Luciferean.

You're in the matrix.

New Age is very old age, many non Christian, Judaic and Muslim spiritual beliefs throughout the world are similar.

Religions that stir you away from meditation and discovery self, and whole brain or right brain, and demonize these things, in addition who teach you to obey, are controlling religions, put in place by the bloodlines since time immorial.

As to believing your God, we are all Prime Creator, in a Conscious Uiverse, rediscovering self, and Prime Creator Finds Herself a Child of yet another Creation, like a box within a box in an infinite Universe. You exist in many timelines and multidimensionally at the same time, believing you're in a physical reality, which is contructed of waves, its not at all what you think, reality.

Perception - The reality beyond matter

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

So,it wouldn't scare you even a little bit to think there are those behind this "Age of Aquarius" who do believe it's about worshipping Lucifer,and you're sort of riding on their coattails?

No, because I don't believe in your boogey man or going to hell. Lucifer is only associated with Satan by people ignorant of the Bible anyway, they were always two separate entities. And I'm not riding those peoples' coattails, I would sooner believe they are riding mine.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

you messing up spirituality & belief system

means you have no understanding of either.

the homework in spirituality lies within us, and that is not about the intellect, analysis, memory...
you'll have to do it for yourself to perceive for yourself.
whether it is dark (fear) or light (love) along the way depends on you only.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike

. One can't believe and worship God and also worship Lucifer. You have to pick one. Masons only discuss God.

I don't think you're seeing the complete picture.

(Seriously,if you read "Apollyon Rising",you may feel differently!)

seriously, I do a bit more than read books. I go to meetings. I know the real truth. BTW I am a 32nd degree. Muhahahahah.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

The 33rd degree is an honorary degree. It is bestowed to members of the
Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. And if you're worried about my honesty I can't help you change your mind other than to say that I despise liars. I tell it like it is.

I am a 3rd degree master mason. Before you go into a tirade about me not being of the upper crust of masonry or some one 'in the know' just save your finger strength. Just becasue I am a mason doesn't mean I've abandoned my roots as a researcher... if anything it has emboldened them becasue of the support from other Brothers. I can tell you right now with comfort that Masons are not satanists. Period. We come from all walks of life and many different religious backgrounds but all of us believe in one God.

And before you say anything stupid and assuming about Albert Pike and the Scottish Rite do a search.. please! It's only been gone over about 150 times in the past.

Can you explain the nature of your God?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have a reality check for you to prove that you are in the maxrix.

Go to your toolbox, retrieve a ball pien hammer.

Lay your left hand on the table. Palm down.

Pick up the hammer in your right hand.

Hit your left thumb as hard as you can with the hammer.

I mean hit it as hard as you can.

Then when it stops hurting in six to twelve months, and you can type again, let me know if you believe you are made out of just waves, quark particles and if your thumb was really occupying the same time space position as the hammer head.

Of course you will not do it, based on your experience, and common sense. Because besides your five senses, you also have other dimensions in your brain as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

You've always been free to believe whatever you choose.

God doesn't force anyone to come to Him.

Christians don't threaten to kill those who don't follow Jesus.

Of course we did. I'm using "we" bacuse I was a christian. We threatend pagans to become christaians or killed them. When my country became christian (996 AD) there were massive onslaughts which are not included in many historic books (fortunately there are those that contains those).

And the idea that I feel similar/equal to God doesn't make me a puppet of the PTB. I've received my little dose of enlightenment and I still don't follow many new-age teachings (some of which I find close to my heart though).

Instead of bogus websites and articles I propose a book. Something like "Gods of Eden", which also tells a lot about New Age and how it's a trap for those who resign from religion. It's well written and I don't find the same scare-tatics I see in many publications nowadays.

But since it seems more and more people are becoming aware of what is now called "new age" and less and less fall into "new age" as it was described many years ago, a new technique has to be inctroduced. ATS is great at this new mechanics of brining people back to the line

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join