It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New-Agers",Freemasons:Please Read This

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

If you listen to the words of those actually behind the "movements",who do admit to worshipping Lucifer,they are the ones who are either truly evil or just as deceived as their followers.

Most "new-agers" are great people who believe in living a good life and doing good to others. I have no problem with them.

I am concerned because just as Satan sometimes masquerades as an angel of light,these beliefs sound good on the surface,and people buy into it. I just think if anyone is going to make a choice to deny the God of the Bible,they should know the "god" they are serving instead.

Just as most Masons are good-hearted people who aren't even remotely aware of what's going on at the top of the heirarchy. Like Catholics who aren't aware of "The Enthronement of the Archangel Lucifer" ceremony,performed in the Catholic church....

There is an enormous Conspiracy happening all around us. A battle between good and evil,that old epic struggle. We have the ability to know the difference. I just want people to seek out the truth for themselves.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
let's talk about the crusades, inquisition, witch hunt, sharia law, et cetera.NOW THOSE THINGS ARE THE EPITOME OF EVIL.

These were not done by people worshipping the Lord,Jesus Christ.

Catholicism has deep pagan roots and should not be confused with Christianity! (However,maybe it was designed like that to give "Christians" a bad name!?)

Sharia law and Islam,...that speaks for itself,doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
do you honestly expect a reply from anyone here that you will not contest as false if said reply differs from your expression in OP and further posts?

what is new age exactly to you? is new age what someone else has quantified and exposed on in the web page linked?you refer to any knowledge that has not been disemenated by an "authority" and given to you in an exoteric fashion as new age?

first off the culture that has been attributed to masonsry is not theirs to claim;
second, the attempt at or of people aligning themselves with a culture foreign to themselves is foolish;
thirdly what do you want from the responses you receive from posters on ats: what church do you belong to?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

From the same article in original post,

QUOTE:
..."The June 1941 issue of the occult journal `Rosicrucian Digest` predicted that "The multiplicity of social states, countries, or nations will cease to be." That nations would be superseded by "The One United World State." The Rosicrucian's were correct in concluding that the `mystical-pantheism` they advocated would, if generally accepted, lead to a collectivist world state. And there are far too few people in the world today who understand the direct cause-and-effect relationship between the two. Father Clarence Kelly, a noted authority on occult deception writes; "Pantheism is a favorite doctrine of collectivists, because it offers a concept of man which, on religious grounds, subordinates the individual to the collective."...

The topic of this post is to prompt others to seek out knowledge for themselves. If one chooses to follow the doctrines and beliefs of these systems,they ought to listen to the words of these so-called leaders,who admit to worshipping Lucifer,and if they agree,fine. It's their choice.

What's the saying here? "Deny Ignorance"? As with every conspiracy,there is always more than meets the eye!

(It may surprise you that I have only been to church a handful of times in my life,so I don't "belong" to any "religion". I worship the Lord,Jesus Christ,only.)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by badmedia

There's nothing wrong with wisdom!

I'm referring to the belief that men feel they are equal to God. And the knowledge of men as being preferable to the wisdom of God,which comes through prayer and humility,in my opinion.

(It's possible you took what I said out of context?)

I dunno, I just know that the verse you quoted wasn't the part that was the lie/deception because God repeats it later and confirms it is true.

Also, there is nothing wrong with seeing god within yourself. All are god/children of god. But to say one is equal to god is entirely different. The father is much greater than I am, and the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

I am not a Christian btw. But I know for a fact that what Jesus himself says is true, and I can see the father within him. I know where his understanding comes from etc. I can not say the same of Christianity as a religion.

Do you believe you are saved because Jesus did on the cross? If so, then it is you that I feel sorry for because you have also been deceived.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Are there any of you who used to hold these beliefs and have since become a Christian? If so,what changed your mind?

I use to be an Christian, but deep inside I felt the religion wasn't for me. When I was younger I tried really hard to get into the christian spirit, but no matter how hard I tried it didn't work. I turned away from the religion and was undecided of my sense of spirituality.

A youtube friend came along and shared with me his out of body experience, and it really interested me. I've never felt a interest in spirituality that wasn't actually me forcing interest. Then he introduced me to the pleidian teachings, and I was interested for a while. Later down the timeline, I left the pleidian teachings and found RA and read his material with intellectual aspiration, and felt spiritually fulfilled. After reading this material, I see monotheistic religions as ridiculous.

This happened in a 2 year span (16 to 18).

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

But I know for a fact that what Jesus himself says is true,

If you do,then don't you believe He died on the cross for your sins,or do you follow a book other than the Bible?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

Thank you for your reply.

I can understand the allure,and the power to be found in other religions. (If they weren't so attractive,no one would want anything to do with them!)

I'm often amazed that I am able to believe the way I do! It's as if I am wired for it,and nothing else could ever take it's place!(So,maybe there is something to all that "Predestination" stuff,afterall!)

I have also had experiences that are completely out of the realm of Christianity,and have more to do with "unexplained phenomenon" that just leaves me wondering,"Why me?"

Needless to say,I BELIEVE in all sorts of things as being REAL. There is just no other faith for me aside from the belief in Jesus Christ and knowing Him as my Savior!

I don't know if other beliefs offer the sense of peace and love that I get from knowing that God created us,loves us,and has a place for us in eternity.

To me,the Bible is very much "alive",and no matter what has been done to it over the years,the message still comes through!

I'm sorry you didn't feel the same way. I wish I could understand why it is so true for some and not for others. It's a mystery,I guess!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
[edit on 31-12-2009 by On the Edge]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

If you do,then don't you believe He died on the cross for your sins,or do you follow a book other than the Bible?

I know the father. You have to keep the commandments yourself, that is what "saves" you. To "believe in Jesus" means that you believe he was an example of someone who kept the commandments properly, and it is by following his example that you can also keep the commandments.

Matthew 5

16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

I follow the father and what the father taught me(Proverbs 8). I didn't really know what Jesus said and such until after I knew the father. But when I read Jesus and see what he said and did, then I see the exact same things the father taught me. So I know where he gets his understanding and such.

The blood sacrifice ritual is a satanic lie. It is done to make you think you don't have to walk the path, so that you will walk the path of death and destruction. It is to say that the truth has to die and be sacrificed for "you" to live. But the only thing the truth is sacrificed for is the lie. He was murdered so that those who got their power and authority through lies could maintain that power and authority. And they have, and will until the return of Jesus(return of truth and understanding).

No where does Jesus say he is a ritual sacrifice. At best he says he lays down his life for others. And he does do that. But laying down your life for someone and a ritual sacrifice are 2 different things.

It is also why the "resurrection" was such a big deal. If you look in Hosea 6(Jesus quotes Hosea 6:6 at one point). You will see it is there that mentions the resurrection. It is talking about there for those who keep the commandments. Thus, if Jesus is resurrected, then it proves that his life was sinfree and is thus a valid example for "those who believe" to follow.

More proof of this can be found in the rich man who comes to Jesus and asks what he must do. A gift that Paul says is free. Jesus sends him away and says give your riches to the poor - nothing about the sacrifice etc. Paul and the church however teach to just believe in that ritual and that rich man is saved.

I don't use any other books etc, don't even need the bible. But Jesus is just such a good example of what I learned I was drawn to it. Before I read the words of Jesus, I felt like nobody in the world understood the true nature of the father and such. For me to see that Jesus said it 2000 years ago was just like wow.

People like the sacrifice because it is easier. They think they can't walk the path, they think it is impossible and so forth. But it has to be done.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

So quick to deflect, eh. Dont bother what Im doing look at them!

Any person who shoots an abortion clinic doctor on his way to work is not a real Christian, and any person who blows themself up in a crowded market of innocents is not a real Muslim, and any person shooting unarmed demonstrators in Palestine is not a real Jew.

These are more of satan's kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Then what do you make of Romans 3:23,that "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"?

Or Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace you have been saved,not by works,so that no man should boast.

It also says in James 2:20,that "Faith without works is dead."

Certainly we are to do all we can to keep His laws,but we "fall short".

Which is why we need His grace and forgiveness,correct?

John 6:44,"No man comes to the Father but by me."

That's what I believe,anyway. That's the message of the new testament!

I know for a fact,I'd be "lost" without the Word of God!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Since this thread ia a little more active,now is a good time to add some more Freemason info! (This is just a fraction of what Tom writes about!)

From
www.newswithviews.com...
("Apollyon Rising 2012",by Tom Horn)

QUOTE:

..."Celebrated 33° Freemason, Manly P. Hall explains:

The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion, which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare.” [3]

...The relationship between Lucifer and possessing “the mighty strength of the war god” is explained by various Masonic sources as a reference to the Roman god Vulcan, the son of Jupiter and Juno, a sun deity associated with lightning and volcanic fire to which human sacrifices were made. His connection with “the seething energies of Lucifer” thus makes sense given that the myth of Vulcan closely resembles the fall of Lucifer and his subsequent position on earth. Various works have provided evidence that Vulcan is actually identical with or related to the biblical Satan. “According to Diel, he bears a family relationship to the Christian devil,” writes J.C. Cirlot in the Dictionary of Symbols. [4]"....

I add this,for anyone wanting to know more about Freemasonry(The "hidden" beliefs of Freemasonry),that is.
Tom Horn goes into greater detail than you can imagine,so,if you've wondered what it's all about,start reading!

To any Freemasons reading this who are "in the know"...Sorry! Had to expose ya!

To those who aren't "in the know",would you still want to be,if you would have to bow to Lucifer?(I'm hoping many say,"No!")

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

So quick to deflect, eh. Dont bother what Im doing look at them!

Any person who shoots an abortion clinic doctor on his way to work is not a real Christian, and any person who blows themself up in a crowded market of innocents is not a real Muslim, and any person shooting unarmed demonstrators in Palestine is not a real Jew.

These are more of satan's kind of thing.

Those are examples of extremeism, not of Luciferianism. And not to be confused, I was raised Catholic and fell out of the fold, so to speak. I am in no way a worshiper of satan, and I am a mason. Masonry requires that a man believe in God, it does not require that you specify weather it is Christian, Islam, ect. ect. For an on going discussion of the topic I recomend interested readers click here: Luciferianism and Freemasonry.

Extremism should not be the benchmark of any religion, but it exists. Not much we can do about that except do our best not to act that way. That is one of the fundamental problems of organised religion in our world today: organised religion breeds extremism. This has been on going for centuries. 'NewAgers' are applying a new version to the same principles of every major religion (I'm talking about the actual written teachings, not radical views) in the world. There should not be anything wrong with trying to spread love and unity among our fellow man. It is not satanic to wish another person goodwill. The problem lies within every human... we are animals. Our base instincts are no different than any other creature. For that reason extremism will continue to exist becasue human beings in desperate situations will latch on to base instincts, which are very extreme by nature.

I usually try to stay out of arguments of religion and politics but this argument is more just a misunderstanding it seems. And before any one compares Freemasonry to Luciferianism they should research true luciferian beliefs which is more of a self fufilling philosophy than it is about spreading "Love and Light"... a striking difference in regards to the satanic bible, IMO.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by W3RLIED2]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Then what do you make of Romans 3:23,that "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"?

Or Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace you have been saved,not by works,so that no man should boast.

I reject Paul and consider him to be a false prophet. Where as Jesus is an example of that which I was taught, Paul is the example of what I was taught not to do.

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Jesus gives that understanding. Jesus did not come for the rigtheous, he came for sinners. To bring them to repentance. Sins = mistakes. Repents = fix/change. To repent for your sins is to change your "way".

Jesus shows the way. In terms of the Genesis I quoted earlier, I bolded the part that is the "way of the tree of life". Jesus shows that way for those who "believe".

Matthew 5

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

So for Paul to say otherwise I think is addressed by Jesus before Paul ever said it.

Here is what Jesus says right before the rich man comes to him.

Matthew 19

16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Remember, the "way". He is showing you the "way" of the tree of life. The way to "life", which is to keep the commandments. Never does Jesus say anything less than this.

It also says in James 2:20,that "Faith without works is dead."

This is a Jesus quote, and as you can see is a contridiction of Paul.

Certainly we are to do all we can to keep His laws,but we "fall short".

Which is why we need His grace and forgiveness,correct?

The grace of Jesus is that he did what he did when he didn't have to. He did it to try and show the path to others. He could have just lived his sin free life in silence and so forth, and as he was sinfree he didn't have to be here. But it is his grace that he put the lives above others - even mostly towards sinners, to try and help them and show them the way.

It is just a myth that you will fall short to keep you from trying. Jesus never says you will fall short, he says you will do even greater.

John 14

12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

John 6:44,"No man comes to the Father but by me."
That's what I believe,anyway. That's the message of the new testament!

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

You are quoting John 14:6 I think.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

In that passage he defines himself as the "way the truth and the life" for a reason. He is saying that is only by those things that you can find him. This is a popular quote among Christians.

However, lets peek down a little further in that chapter if you don't mind. It is the part that explains my experience and also proves the above paragraph.

John 14

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Don't see many Christians talking about that part do we?

See, if the verse you quoted was meant in the way of "Jesus", rather than "the way, the truth and the life", then this would be a contridiction. Because Jesus talks about those who will hear the father, not him. Which according to the Christian doctrine, only by "Jesus" can one come by the father. However, what they do not realize is that they are reducing "Jesus" down to just an idol. In which case it becomes Idol worship. Especially when people "Worship Jesus" - big time no no. Jesus tells you directly - do not worship him, worship the father which is greater than he is.

I know for a fact,I'd be "lost" without the Word of God!

I'm sorry to inform you that you are simply poor in spirit. That is not a bad thing, you are blessed and so forth. Poor in spirit just means you do not have wisdom and understanding about the holy. It is called poor, because what is considered rich in the eyes of the father is wisdom and knowledge, which is of more value than the worlds finest gold.

But you are blessed because you have not rejected the truth, as you have not known it. You see, in order to get a man to do evil things, you need only deceive those who are good. If the man was evil, then you could just tell the truth and they would do the evil. Thus you as well as many others(majority) have been decieved into doing the things you do. "Bless them father for they know not what they do." When the understanding comes to those who are poor in spirit, they will accept it, embrace it and so forth. And then they will be rich in spirit. All will have to be rich in spirit before they can live in a heavenly society.

For example. The bible is not the word of god. When you have elevated it to that, then you have then made it a replacement for the true word of god. If Parts of the bible are inspired, then the true word of god would have been the word those people heard. You are replacing the father with scripture.

Matthew 7

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Scribes = those who write/copy scripture. You are making the scripture your authority. Again, a replacement for the father.

This is not to say the bible is bad. It is easily one of my favorite books. But you can elevate as a replacement for god, because then you are not putting it in it's proper place.

Lets say you are building a house. You have the roof and you have the foundation. You can go out and buy the most choice material in the world to build that house out of. But if you elevate the foundation above the roof, then your house is going to fall. That doesn't mean the roof or the foundation were bad, it means they weren't in the proper place, thus they were unable to do their purpose/function.

Because even the poor man can go out and buy cheap materials to build his house with. And based on his understanding, he will put he roof above the foundation, and his house will stand.

All things need to be in their proper places. Thus what Jesus means when he says "The pharisees sit in the seat of moses". They were not in the proper places.

This is why Jesus was murdered. Because Jesus by spreading understanding was undermining the authority those others falsely claimed by showing people the true authority, the true way and the true life. He was murdered so they could keep their system on earth - he was murdered because of the sins of men.

This is why idols are so bad in the bible. Because the idol becomes the replacement for the understanding.

Take the last super. Do you know what that is about? What the blood, body and such stand for? It's Proverbs 9.

1Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

2She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table.

3She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,

4Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,

5Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.

6Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

7He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

8Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

9Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Wisdom builds the house. Jesus = carpenter. You have the wine and the bread wisdom says to come eat of. So, when Jesus says those things, he is feeding them with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Which as established in Psalm 111:10 is required for keeping the commandments, which are required to keep in order to keep the way of the tree of life, and thus eternal life. His life is the example.

But this is all replaced with a blood sacrifice ritual, blind faith(acceptence) or understanding and so forth by Paul and the church.

Hosea 6

6For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

7But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

Jesus says at one point: Go learn what this means, I desire mercy and not sacrifice, for I come not for the righteous, but sinners to repentence.

I can go on if you like.

[edit on 1/1/2010 by badmedia]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm one of the ones who says a new age is dawning, associated with Aquarius, and that this is a good thing.

Why don't I believe this awareness is really darkness? Mainly because I'm not a Christian and don't subscribe to a religion of fear.

Other than that, common sense. Knowledge and awareness are only bad things according to Christians. Ie don't eat of the tree of knowledge, it's bad for you, lol, etc.

link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Just curious,what level of a Freemason are you?

link   
reply to post by On the Edge

please do a bit of study before you quote Many P. Hall. He wrote quite a bit before he became a mason, and then after he was raised as a master mason, his views changed a bit. He was a great writer and all his works have merit, but if you only focus on the early writings, you miss the big picture. For an anti mason, the big picture is too cumbersome and gets in the way. For someone with a brain, there is so much more to learn. One can't believe and worship God and also worship Lucifer. You have to pick one. Masons only discuss God. Sorry to be a wet blanket.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I'm one of the ones who says a new age is dawning, associated with Aquarius, and that this is a good thing.

Why don't I believe this awareness is really darkness? Mainly because I'm not a Christian and don't subscribe to a religion of fear.

So,it wouldn't scare you even a little bit to think there are those behind this "Age of Aquarius" who do believe it's about worshipping Lucifer,and you're sort of riding on their coattails?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Other than that, common sense. Knowledge and awareness are only bad things according to Christians. Ie don't eat of the tree of knowledge, it's bad for you, lol, etc.

The tree of knowledge has already been eaten of. There is no denying of that. We are in a world that has both good and evil. If they hadn't already eaten of the tree of knowledge, they wouldn't be here.

But as they are here, the only way "out" is to gain the knowledge and understanding, and then make the correct choice(wisdom) to do good things, keep the commandments and so forth.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join