It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New-Agers",Freemasons:Please Read This

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
reply to post by Unity_99

I have a reality check for you to prove that you are in the maxrix.

Go to your toolbox, retrieve a ball pien hammer.

Lay your left hand on the table. Palm down.

Pick up the hammer in your right hand.

Hit your left thumb as hard as you can with the hammer.

I mean hit it as hard as you can.

Then when it stops hurting in six to twelve months, and you can type again, let me know if you believe you are made out of just waves, quark particles and if your thumb was really occupying the same time space position as the hammer head.

Of course you will not do it, based on your experience, and common sense. Because besides your five senses, you also have other dimensions in your brain as well.

You're talking to the wrong person about the Matrix, been an experiencer since at least 4, all my life, and my entire family has seen crafts, and others have experiences they remember as well.

And of course, we are wired in our bodies to feel the pain of that hammer. That is part of the programming and the system we live under. But we only use 10% of our brain when awake, far more asleep, compared to say dolphins who use 100% awake. They must consider us asleep? And 30% of our eyes.

Did you know that ets use phasing? This isn't exactly multidiminsional,and I'm still tryin to get a better understanding of what corporal multidimensional means compared to astral, or the after life.

However, phasing. That is, they exist around us, even have structures built, and due to the coding in our dna, and the way the molecules behave as solid matter rather than the wave (I imagine it really has something to do with the double slit experiment), we don't see them. We don't bump into it. They do see us.

We get monitored by them, and can see not only flashes down the vizers, but their outline, at moments when I believe they want you to, unless you're really seeing through it momentarily on your own.

You don't have a clue what this world is or who is running it really.

Some may be able to take that journey, loosely connected to an organized religion, if they meditate and learn to trust themselves and go within, and start to get some memories back. For most the truth is just too contrdictory to the control religions their involved in, so they need to graduate away from them.

The real search for the Yeshua Ben Joseph, and his life is a little different than the made up religion that borrowed heavily from a variety of beliefs in a variety of lands that stretched over a long period of time. He also taught to go within, and not that he was the Son of God, but that we all could as he did, and that we all were.

Like I said, new age isn't new age. You can read similar in the shamanistic traditions and writings of indigenous peoples, similar in wonderful spiritual truths found in India, in fact theres really nothing new written under the sun. The main difference and main platform that many beliefs share that are non Judaic, Christian or Muslim, is to look within, not without, not obey, go within for the answer, and find God within, find self within, find out who you are, and why you came.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Let's say "Lucy" is with us now.

I'm of the "opinion" that when any world leader or "lucky" shot, religious leader kills the physical embodiment of Lucy, that person is then possessed with Lucy. Lucy only gets stronger upon each death... In a sense, Lucy may have died more than a thousand deaths and death is of no consequence only a process of promotion.

How does one defeat such an adversary?

In the classical sense, ie. angel, or in the summerian sense, ie. Enki/Enlil?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Finally.. the end comes.. its about time!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
From www.conspiracyarchive.com...

QUOTE:

...."Alice Bailey founded the Lucifer Trust, which she later changed to the Lucis Trust -- what did she mean by Lucifer? Lucifer is the name of a great Angel, not an upstart in heaven who revolted against God and was put down into the nether regions as the Devil....the angel who ensouls the human kingdom; every person, therefore, is a fragment of Lucifer. According to the esoteric teaching, the human souls individualized 18.5 million years ago. Lucifer, the Oversoul, diversified itself, and each fragment became individualized.

That's funny the word of God tells me otherwise: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou has said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High." Isaiah 14: 12-15

And the great Dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev. 12:9

Maitreya in another page at Creme's Share International gives his disciples a prayer for the New Age. Read the following with Genesis 3:4-5 in mind: “And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall surely not die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods knowing good and evil.”

A prayer for the New Age

I am the creator of the universe.
I am the father and mother of the universe.
Everything came from me.
Everything shall return to me.
Mind spirit and body are my temples,
for the self to realize in them
My supreme being and becoming

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what I'm talking about.

Now,if you don't see the connection,or why it is bad,that is up to you. Some of you don't believe in God anyway,so if I say it goes against God,you can say,"What God?",right?(And I am sure not going to be able to offer you proof that He is real,am I?)

QUOTE:

..."the teaching of man's divinity is the crux of the New Age-New World Order, and its various "light-bearers" have successfully ingrained this idea into the minds of humanity — a clear invitation to partake "in fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil". We know who brought that first message in the Garden, and the startling thing is that they readily admit that its Lucifer bringing this same "initiation." Incidentally, New Age leader John Randolph Price admits that, "Those who follow the path of Lucifer are called 'light-bearers' in the world."

The Plan of the Hierarchy of Ascended Masters is a New World Religion and a New World Order, with a "Christ" and one "Sanat Kumara" at it's head. Jesus said there will be many false Christs (Matt. 24:23,24), and warns of this as a sign just before his return. First the New Age Hierarchy had to ingrain their "Divine Plan" into the minds of an already spiritually-empty society, which our Western culture has been for generations. What was the Plan, you say?

John Randolph Price, writes:

“Has it not occurred to you what the Divine Plan is? The Divine Plan for your life is the Christ (self) indwelling, your spiritual nature, your Superconsciousness, your LORD ... The Light of God within you, your True Self.”

- The Planetary Commission, p.68

Sounds good,if you don't believe in the God of the Bible.

The dark side,outright Satanism,is not deceptive,but it exists,too. It just won't appeal to as many.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
A little note about Meditation,which can be a good thing! Again,the question is "What are you meditating on?"

Being in a trance-like state is known to be a way for other "entities",(demonic), to gain access to your psyche.

From
www.thechristianmeditator.com...

QUOTE:

..."Meditation in the Bible usually indicated a person considering something about God and quietly focusing his mind on that truth. Perhaps the reason Christians have neglected meditation is because of the recent secularization of meditation among New Agers and other versions of eastern meditation. Meditation is an important biblical concept preceding by centuries the eastern religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism. Meditation is focused thinking about a portion of God's Word in order to hear God's voice and to apply God's truth to my life.

...Meditation involves our heart and our spirit. Meditation on the word of God allows its transforming power to renew our hearts and minds. Perhaps one of the most neglected disciplines in the Christian life is that of meditation. The word of God plays a central role in meditation because it is the place where our knowledge of God originates. We must therefore determine to know the word of God so that we have the material we need for meditation on. Memorized scripture plays an important role in the art of meditation.

...Not all types of meditation are Christian. The goal of secular meditation is to empty the mind, the goal of godly meditation is to fill the mind with God’s truth. To put it in a succinct definition, godly meditation is the practice of filling the mind with God’s word for the purpose of applying God’s word.

Effective meditation usually happens in the stillness. We know what prayer is and we know what worship is, but what really is meditation. Christian meditation is when we quietly reflect on the things of God. It is not like eastern meditation, since we are always cognizant of our thoughts and we never enter into a trance-like state."...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't really understand this New Age stuff.I read about it on wiki but don't seem to get it.

Does having an Out of Body experience make you a new ager, or does wanting to know the purpose for you being here and understand why, makes you one..>??, also a person who has awakened it's a new ager ( www.successconsciousness.com... )?

Do christians believe that Jesus didn't use meditation?.....through meditation you feel the goodness in you and you can feel that you can give it to anyone else.

In this article The lost years of Jesus:
reluctant-messenger.com...
and on wiki page:
en.wikipedia.org...
I don't know how truthful it is, but it makes you think.

it says that Jesus was in regions like Tibet and India. Do you think that Jesus didn't use meditation ?
The only way to understand and receive the power of good is through meditation, and praying too, as long as you know who are you praying to.

..."As G. K. Chesterton once observed, "If man will not believe in God, the danger is not that he will believe in nothing, but that he will believe in anything."

I think he speaks for himself.
It is said to have an open mind.
I believe that anything is possible. I am not 100% convinced that God exists, but i do believe that it's a greater power that made us be.
If God or Jesus came on this planet, how will you know that is him and not Satan/Lucifer in disguise ?
What will you believe?

NOTE: I'm Christian Orthodox, and i respect it. I don't go to church because i think that the church is not the place where you'll find peace. I believe that the place where you'll find peace is within you, and not in a building with pictures of angels and not in a book.
I don't follow the ten commandments because i was told to follow them, i follow them because i feel that is the right thing to do and i feel good when i do so.

If i'm a new ager and what i said makes you think that this is the hand of i don't know what bad creator , i don't know what to think.

btw..Happy New Year to all, i wish that all your dreams come true, and mine too

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSilence

OOBE's happen spontenously to many people, and its something you can train yourself to do, though not everyone does this, in that way.

Meditations, like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Do you want Truth ?

Mr. Green's thread about going within in meditation to wake up and find your truth. She has wonderful threads, also on Chakras, and experiences.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Bach to the Future

Its not hard to understand. Also, new age, old age, classic alternate spirituality. You have to find what resonates within you, its your inner truth and memories that begins to draw the teacher. If its not that way, its not true, you're just being programmed by the matrix again.

What I believe in doesnt require a Church, believes in the jedi way, the force, the Conscious Universe, the Universal Energy, and a Conscious Creativor, Prime Creator, Divine Mother as I call Her, that we are all fractals and aspects of. We are ONE family of light, vibrating our intensity on different levels of lessons. We need to love all the different aspects of self, lost in their many roles, good guy and bad guy roles, and compassionate each other, forgive each other and heal. And treat mother earth and nature the same.

www.oshoworld.com...
someone linked me these books, they're english translations. Is this new age? Hardly, yet it is much of the same concepts?

Instead of labeling, its to be spiritual, to be meditative, to be on a journey to discover self, and Creator within, and to perfect self. Its to mirror that awareness and that frequency into the world, and this for me what is most important.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Muslims do not believe that Jesus was GOD.
Jesus was the WORD of GOD made FLESH, to dwell among us and lead by example.

The WORD of GOD JESUS was killed and forty days later he went to be with his FATHER GOD, but left the SPIRIT o GOD for anyone to choose to use and follow.

Gods word created the universe. UNI=ONE VERSE=WORD

You can witness GOD by his design of the creation (science)

Gods word created humans by breathing his breath/spirit into the first one of us.

You can witness GOD by his spirit and word written on your conscience.

Science (creation) and conscience (your heart and soul and spirit) are both containing an understanding of and knowledge of GOD.

The momotheistic GOD who inspired his words to be written in a book called the BIBLE.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSilence

I don't think it's a good thing to have such an "open mind" that just anything can come on in!

I think it's great that you are questioning what you are reading. I would only suggest strongly that you pray for wisdom from the Lord to lead you in all things. The Holy Spirit can give you understanding!

Test everything!

As I have mentioned elsewhere,I,too,have had "strange" experiences that don't seem to be from God exactly. (I had an "Inner Body Experience" once that really freaked me out! I was at work,standing before a scale at a deli,waiting on a customer,when suddenly,it was though I did an internal 360,and I felt myself spinning and then feeling like I abruptly came back "into" my body!...

I had the whole "11:11" phenomenon,until I discovered what it meant to me personally(so I believe),and then it quit.(1 Peter 1:10-11...)

I've seen one of those "glowing orange balls" you sometimes hear about,one night when I was driving down a dark,deserted road.

I've had photographs show up on cameras that I did not take.

I've had radios come on and change stations,on seperate occasions,while I watched,and questioned my sanity!

There are other things too. Also,when I was only eleven years old,some "not-so-nice" person gave me a copy of the book,"Encyclopedia of Witchcraft and Demonology" and I believe for several years there was an occult aspect working in my life.(Not recommended reading for a child,certainly!) I had read things outloud,by candellight and all,that should not be repeated.

Becoming a Christian,I felt freed from that overwhelming sense of despair that had taken hold of me. I know those forces are real,which is how I know the Lord's presence in my life is also real!(And far,far better!)

Always,I have felt there was some battle going on inside me,for good or evil. I am committed to Christ and know that just as He has overcome,so shall those who believe in Him!

I pray you keep learning and filter all things through the word of God.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
When looking into the New Age Movement I always ask myself "Why does this seem so fake" and the only answer that springs to mind is "It is"

Take a look around, look how the New Age Movement has swept through ATS and much of the internet. Notice the same symbolism in almost every new age Avatar, all the new age has ever done is create "Alter Egos" I am this, I am that, in most cases "I am an indigo child, light child" or just to really get noticed "I'm an ET sent here to warn you about 2012"

What makes me laugh most of all is when people of the "New Age" say "Well I'm not religious but I am spiritual" then as soon as anyone raises a debate they quote pages and pages from the bible "errrrrrrm didn't you say you wasn't religious"

FAKE, FAKE and More FAKE, however it's up to ones self to discover that. I'm just sharing what I discovered based on my "New Age" journey. It was fun in fantasy land while it lasted but you can only roll play for so long, once you let go you see it for what it really is. The hardest part is accepting "It's all in you head" after that it becomes much easier almost to the point where you laugh at the New Age.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
It was fun in fantasy land while it lasted

I think what gets to me the most is when they insist "You create your own reality!"

If that was the case,why is "reality" such a disappointment?

We can change out attitudes towards that reality,but that's about it,in my opinion.

I don't even pray for what "I" want. I just pray "His will be done"! And for the grace to accept it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Theres nothing fake about going within and finding out who you are and your purpose. Its the most real thing you can ever do. And its the only thing in life that really counts. Its finding the diamonds. The matrix around you is very fake. And the people on ats, about experiences, lifelong often, and contacts, and coming on their own, to realize truths, and discover mysteries and their own paths, are having the wonder of recognizing the light in others, seeing others doing the same and also that some of them are really recongized, ie. they know they were together, they are family and known to each other, and it fills one with joy and love, to know that people are incaranating to hold this awareness in the world at this time, with nwo surrouning us, wars, hatred, crimes against humanity and nature, and the very religions considered mainstream are a part of this controlling matrix.

Also, they are lights. And I thank them, most of them have managed to either avoid or break free from gurus and various cults which are basically the illuminati's attempt to tag and control the ones waking up and put out disinfo.

Because in order to be steered to all that is truly real, and truth of self, is merely to begin the journey, meditate deeply, listen to dolphins and whale songs and nature, and look within.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by IamNow

Theres nothing fake about going within and finding out who you are and your purpose. Its the most real thing you can ever do.

So what's wrong with taking it one step further,and coming into the realization that you are created by God and having His Holy Spirit be your guide?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

You want to talk about deflections?
You seem to be quite deflective yourself.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney

Muslims do not believe that Jesus was GOD.

Don't recall saying that they did. However, they ARE an Abrahamic religion.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Muslims and Christians know they are finally losing their stranglehold on humanity's spirituality, so now they are attacking the "new age" movement.
:shk: All I can say is "Free at last. Free at last. Thank God, almighty, we're free at last!!"

Just to quibble over semantics, when one says Christianity and Islam -- the definitions are brad enough to encompass Sufi and Gnosticism -- I would prefer to say "Monotheistic fundamentalists are finally losing their stranglehold..."

One of the defining characteristic of monotheistic fundamentalism is an orientation towards "convert the heathens/infidels and then either kill those that resist or reduce their cultures and societies to ruin." I have far too often seen the "love of Jesus/Allah" expressed to me in threats and out and out violence.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Actually, Lucifer is the good guy here, man was originally created to harvest gold, he englightned mankind with the gift of love.

Our world is one big charade, in where everybody is being intentionally deceived by the powers that behold, so actually how does it matter, how you call it, the great power.. the great architect of the universe, this figure... well it's pretty much the same thing.

Prince Lucifer deserves a little respect here as he was the most beautiful angel of them all.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cafre3

From

www.crossroad.to...

QUOTE:

..."the source authority on the subject of the fallen angel is the Bible. According to Ezekiel, Lucifer was an anointed cherub created by God, he was gifted with wonderful musical abilities, and was adorned with beautiful gemstones. He was also a creature of intelligence, possessing memory and a will–and pride. Scripture makes it clear that he led an angelic rebellion against God, attempting to become "like the Most High" (Isaiah 14). In response God condemned Lucifer, along with those angels who had chosen to follow him in disobedience, and removed them from their exulted heavenly positions. Lucifer–an eternal being–is now named Satan, the devil, the king of death, and the god of this world. Scripture warns us about Lucifer’s current obsession: to twist God’s word, to lead souls to spiritual death, and to assail his wrath against earth’s inhabitants–those whom Christ died for.

While Christianity views Lucifer as the personification of evil, the esoteric teachings of the occult and the New Age movement embrace him as an agent of intellectual and spiritual freedom. Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, the "mother" of the New Age movement and modern occultism, taught in her Secret Doctrine that Lucifer was "higher and older than Jehovah, and had to be sacrificed to the new dogma" of the Church. She further expressed in her "great work" that Satan, under different god-names, is really an allegory of "Good, and Sacrifice, a God of Wisdom." Blavatsky believed that Satan was the only god of earth, "is one with the Logos," and is the "cosmic reflection of God."

Blavatsky also equated Lucifer with Jesus Christ. This thinking is partially derived from various mystical interpretations of God’s Word. In Revelation 22:16 Jesus is called the "bright and morning star," and in Isaiah Lucifer is referred to as the "son of the morning" (the NIV also says "son of the dawn"). Mystically and astrologically speaking, the bright and morning star is Venus, which, in the teachings of occult schools, is symbolically Lucifer. And in the solar cults, the morning star is frequently referred to as the Sun, or "son" of the morning, and "son of god." According to Blavatsky’s esoteric theology, "Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the ‘Holy Ghost’ and ‘Satan,’ at one and the same time…" Her Secret Doctrine further stated,

"And now it stands proven that Satan, or the Red Fiery Dragon, the 'Lord of Phosphorus,' and Lucifer, or 'Light-Bearer,' is in us: it is our Mind – our tempter and Redeemer, our intelligent liberator and Saviour from pure animalism."...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Sounds like you're a real expert on this stuff.

I didn't buy into the new age stuff because of what I saw of other people, I did because I actually started reading a lot of ANCIENT spiritual texts. We create reality. We have no less power, especially in masses, than politicians and other powerful leaders that also try to shape our future. And we have the best visions as far as I am concerned. If you don't like love and knowledge, you'll get used to it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Theres nothing fake about going within and finding out who you are and your purpose. Its the most real thing you can ever do. And its the only thing in life that really counts. Its finding the diamonds.

I used to believe in this so much it was a huge part of my life, but then I asked myself isn't going within always going to provide the answers I need, seen as most of the answers are about me and I can provide just the answers I want to hear.

The matrix around you is very fake. And the people on ats, about experiences, lifelong often, and contacts, and coming on their own, to realize truths, and discover mysteries and their own paths, are having the wonder of recognizing the light in others, seeing others doing the same and also that some of them are really recongized, ie. they know they were together, they are family and known to each other, and it fills one with joy and love, to know that people are incaranating to hold this awareness in the world at this time, with nwo surrouning us, wars, hatred, crimes against humanity and nature, and the very religions considered mainstream are a part of this controlling matrix.

It may be fake but I can See, Hear, Smell, Feel and Breath this reality, it's as real as my being. Somehow people like me who make this assumption are deemed as "Asleep" trust me I am very much awake, I understand what Oneness, Love, Unity and Peace are because it's within my nature. What isn't within my nature is "The New Age" it's as fake as the Jerry Springer show, it don't take a genius to work out what happens next. In my opinion anything that predictable is fake or is part of some agenda.

Who is the one asleep here?

Also, they are lights. And I thank them, most of them have managed to either avoid or break free from gurus and various cults which are basically the illuminati's attempt to tag and control the ones waking up and put out disinfo.

Because in order to be steered to all that is truly real, and truth of self, is merely to begin the journey, meditate deeply, listen to dolphins and whale songs and nature, and look within.

Even the New Age lingo is the same repeated over and over again.

Light, Dark, Love, Hate, Peace, War, Unity, Oneness, Enlightenment, Ascension, more light, light child....................

I am not going to in any way change your opinion on what yo believe, so if you find the New Age is for you keep at it have fun. Just make sure you are always ready to leg go of your beliefs, sometimes we cling to beliefs so much "We miss the Truth" then after much confusion "We blame everyone else"

Trust me I have been there and worn the New Age/Cult T-shirt, it's taken me 6+ months to get over the crap I put myself into because I believed I was some spiritual elder who suppose to be equal to all yet I had special powers nobody else had, the only powers at work was my imagination.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by IamNow]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join