It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New-Agers",Freemasons:Please Read This

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
With respect to the amount of "New-Agers" here on this forum,I have to wonder if they have done their research into the coming "Age of Aquarius". I wonder if you are willing to contemplate that the "enlightenment" you claim to be seeking is really darkness.
This article I am referring to is a good starting point,and I urge you to please take a couple minutes of your time to read it. If you disagree with what it says,I'd like you to give testimony as to why you believe otherwise.

From www.rense.com...

QUOTE:

"Lucifer Rising"

..."a condensed summary of evidence which will show that as it says in the Bible verse above, Lucifer is amongst us, and the mayhem and chaos we are now experiencing on an international scale in this the first decade of the 21st century, is due to the culmination of many millenia of plotting and planning by the eternal adversary as mentioned in the Holy Scriptures.

..."through each of the many interconnecting aspects of what the New Age terms `The Plan` and what Freemasonry calls `The Great Work Of Ages`. Call it what you will, by `essay's end` , it should become obvious that what we are dealing with is Lucifer's rebellion against God.

..."It should be apparent to the reader that a `nexus` has been formed, connecting the major players in the push towards the One World Dictatorship, with the United Nations, The New Age Movement, and the `Greens` all interlocking at the top, with the `hidden hand` of the Illuminati pulling the strings in the background as the driving force moving us all inexorably towards the New World Order.

..."As G. K. Chesterton once observed, "If man will not believe in God, the danger is not that he will believe in nothing, but that he will believe in anything."

..."The New Age and the One World Government conspiracy are intrinsic and inseparable.. Although all the various sects and cults which make up `Pantheism` may appear diverse and separate, all the basic elements are the same for the various gnostic hierarchical religions, they just have a different focus. They operate off the same principles and cooperate and function together.

..."Freemasonry is truly the worship of Lucifer. Once this is understood, it becomes clear as to why they have been so anxious all these centuries to keep the lid of secrecy tightly screwed down, for if people really understood that Masonry is a worship of Lucifer, no one would join, and the citizens of most communities would rise up as one to demand that the organization be completely outlawed."...

So,while many of you may be against the NWO,by following the New Age religions,you are indeed playing right into their hands!

The article I am hoping you will read should just be a launching pad to gaining further understanding of the roots of the New-Age movement. At some point,I believe we will be called to account for our beliefs,so one should do all they can to be able to say they were not deceived.

As you may recall from previous posts,I call myself a Christian,and a "fundamentalist" at that. I am confident that my faith is right for me,though many of you will call me deceived. (I'm not offended if you call me "delusional",or something like it!)

What I really wonder is if those who claim to be seeking "love and light" can be convinced that it is Lucifer,(Satan),that you are following,and that that is a bad thing!

I ask because someone I love dearly holds these same "new-age" beliefs,and I know how stubborn she is to maintain her philosophies. At this point,she wants nothing to do with this type of discussions.

Are there any of you who used to hold these beliefs and have since become a Christian? If so,what changed your mind?

If you don't have time to read this article now,maybe you can do it later and let me know if it brought any things to light that you hadn't thought about before.

There are plenty of other articles on this subject,but I liked the approach of the author as in the beginning being one of disbelief as well. It may sound far-fetched,but after "connecting-the-dots",I don't know how you could not start to wonder.

You may say,"There is no God",but then that would negate the existence of Satan also,wouldn't it? If these powerful leaders are worshipping Lucifer,don't you suppose they are also acknowledging God,by their very actions working against Him?

I don't want to ask any more at this point. I'd appreciate any thoughtful responses on the evidence presented or on why you think "Lucifer" is not behind the One-World Religion.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Most new agers worship "energies" and I've heard some say "peace and light". Also, a lot of new age philosophy focuses on become enlightened to the point of becoming God. But I don't think they are any worse than 99% of the rest of the idiots in the world.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Interesting thread !

If I may pick hair's for a second here , it kills me to hear the term , " New Age " , when in fact its really quite old , very old to be exact .

There are many in the " Old Age " movement that seek self empowerment i.e the God head , do what thou wilt , and so on . This is nothing new at all for remember wasn't that the lure that Satan used one Eve , you can be as God ?

People will believe what they will based on there own belief system and that will not change , no matter what evidence is presented to the contrary .

As for the coming world government system , that is nothing new either , as you full know . World government has been refereed to by many different terms , Atlantis , the Golden Age , The Great Work , and so on .

For a world government to come into being then there will have to be some great event to inspire or perhaps deceive the people of the world into wanting it and loving it , a simple treaty by the U.N would not suffice . Given that I would be inclined to believe that this world government movement will require , and get , a great deal of people to eventually , buy into it .

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Really that article has done nothing to sway me from enlightenment. my thoughts on it are that the "Illuminati" is TRYING to hi-jack peoples opinions on self enlightenment and it seems as if the author of the linked article has taken the bait

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Yes,it is as old as when Satan said,"Ye shall be like God"!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

I believe the author of the article is pointing out that people are following Luciferian principles,under the guise of "enlightenment",when in truth they are just doing exactly what Satan desires them to do,turn away from God.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

..."Freemasonry is truly the worship of Lucifer. Once this is understood, it becomes clear as to why they have been so anxious all these centuries to keep the lid of secrecy tightly screwed down, for if people really understood that Masonry is a worship of Lucifer, no one would join, and the citizens of most communities would rise up as one to demand that the organization be completely outlawed."...

sure it is. Of course there is ample proof of this claim. Perhaps some Freemasons would like to step forward and repent. Perhaps they could venture out to a priest and use him to channel a path to God and bare their sins. After all, nobody gets to talk to God without first telling a complete stranger what they have done bad since the last time they stopped by.

Lucifer, yea, he's that guy the evil masons pray to. Just after they sacrifice small children and drink their blood from civil war era boots. Sure, then they go to a secluded spot in the forest and dance around the moonlight in their underwear.

Seriously, go and research a bit in other places as well as Rense and Icke. The world is not all conspiracies and Satan worshipers.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

I've done way more than enough research to believe what I post!

Don't think this one article convinced me! I'm just using it in hopes that others will find what it says intriguing enough to search further on their own!

Begin with this,if you like.

defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

("Apollyon Rising 2012",by Tom Horn. The best research I have ever seen on the occult workings of our government!)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Yes,it is as old as when Satan said,"Ye shall be like God"!

No, that was not the lie at all. That part was true, God repeats it later in the chapter.

Genesis 3

22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Also take note that one could live for ever, but they are not allowed to eat from the tree of life. This is because they will not keep the way of the tree of life, as they will now do evil. They are removed from the garden to protect those who do keep the way.

The deception/lie of the serpent is that evil is a result of ignorance. Thus, all are born ignorant, not knowing the way. This is confused and seen as "original sin". Because the only way to know both is to experience/see both. Thus, they unknowingly agreed to be subjected to evil.

It amazes me how many times people quote that 1 verse you quoted as a way of trying to say that knowledge is evil and so forth. When the bible on numerous occasions talks about the importance and value of such things. Have they never read Proverbs?

Proverbs 8

1Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

2She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

3She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

4Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

6Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

7For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

8All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

10Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

12I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

13The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

14Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

15By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

16By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

17I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

18Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

19My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

20I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:

21That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

Those who find the father early are rewarded with wisdom and understanding. Yet, you are saying such things are evil and of Satan.

Main problem I see with new agers is they don't know the difference between physical/flesh and spirit.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

(Actually meant for Mason Mike!)

From
www.newswithviews.com...
("Apollyon Rising")

QUOTE:

..."It may come as little surprise then that when George W. Bush in a speech the day before his second inaugural said the United States had "a calling from beyond the stars" (a disturbing statement taken directly from the satanic Necronomicon fiction concerning alien creator gods) that the Capital Building had been intentionally set in the head of a Masonic Owl Figure, which in turn stands atop the White House, located on the chin of the Pentagramic Goat of Mendes. The upside-down pentagram or "baphomet," clearly visible in the D.C. street layout, represents the goat’s head and is considered the most powerful symbol in Satanism, while the owl figure is a well-known representative of the Masonic, Illuminati, Bohemian owl of wisdom incarnation of Athene, Minerva, Lilith and Hecate....

...Occultists around the world understand the power of these D.C. symbols and rituals, and realize they are not only for conveying psychological concepts, but actually to coerce the mysterious and potent supernaturalism invited to take residence there. This belief is deeply preserved in all of the Babylonian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman and Kabalistic symbolism that is a part of Masonic history, and according to famous Freemason, Foster Bailey, these symbols intentionally hide "a secret… which veils mysterious forces. These energies when released can have a potent effect."[5] Scottish Philosopher Thomas Carlyle once famously added: "By symbols, accordingly, is man guided and commanded, made happy, made wretched." Masons as a result are under oath never to reveal the true meaning of their symbols, and when somehow they are compelled to offer explanation, they falsify the statement, even to lower degree Masons as explained by Sovereign Grand Commander Albert Pike in the Masonic handbook Morals and Dogma: "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermetic, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it."...

[edit on 31-12-2009 by On the Edge]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

There's nothing wrong with wisdom!

I'm referring to the belief that men feel they are equal to God. And the knowledge of men as being preferable to the wisdom of God,which comes through prayer and humility,in my opinion.

(It's possible you took what I said out of context?)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Muslims and Christians know they are finally losing their stranglehold on humanity's spirituality, so now they are attacking the "new age" movement.
:shk: All I can say is "Free at last. Free at last. Thank God, almighty, we're free at last!!"

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What kind of reaction were you hoping for? It's obvious that the Muslims and certain aspects, not all, of Christianity, are the real perpetrators of evil in this world. Take a good look at what is going on in the world.

I don't see "new agers" bombing planes and clinics.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

You've always been free to believe whatever you choose.

God doesn't force anyone to come to Him.

Christians don't threaten to kill those who don't follow Jesus.

Muslims? No comment.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

I don't see "new agers" bombing planes and clinics.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

I'm not afraif OF New-Agers,...I'm afraid FOR New-Agers,that they are following beliefs that sound nice,but are deceptive.

I'm merely urging people to question that belief system a little further. If they are content with what they believe,even if it's roots are Satanic,that is their choice.(A most unfortunate one,in my opinion!)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

"
Well, admittedly, edge. there are some "new age" beliefs that should be questioned. I am completely in accordance with you there.

Listen, Christians, at least a percentage, are good paople. Actually, I love Christians and to an extent, whther admitted or not, Christians love "new agers." If not, there wouldn't be concern. I'll grant you that.

Christianity, at least according to this "new ager," in principle, has the right idea. "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you." If that is not the underlying principle of both the "new age" and Christianity, I'll kiss anyone's butt on the town square.

By the way, I am going to take your name off of my "foe's" list, cause I don't think you have the hatred I initially thought you had.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am willing to concede some things.

Honestly, I think the "One world religion" is going to be Islam, not "new age." I fear that will be the case.

Now, we can either look at this objectively, or we can have a "How biased can you be?" contest.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Honestly, and I am going to be honest, I tend to think that threads like this are just ridiculous. It is obvious that the "new age" isn't "eeeevil." If you want to talk evil, let's talk about the crusades, inquisition, witch hunt, sharia law, et cetera.NOW THOSE THINGS ARE THE EPITOME OF EVIL.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This "Lucifer Rising" article is what is truly evil. I feel sorry for those swayed by such a weak and capricious conversion attempt.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
One thing that should me mentioned it that these groups tend to speak in two languages , one , which is meant for the masses which is full of great words and a second language of symbolism meant for the enlightened members of the fold . Through the symbolism and knowing how they use certain words one can learn there true agenda .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join