It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Goodbye to the Rothschilds & Rockefellers - Latest News from Asian Secret Societies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

They didn't have a plan to wipe out 90% of the worlds populations back then did they?

Someone planning to wipe out all of the people of your family/country/organisation would pretty much concentrate the mind, and inspire a response in kind, IMO.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well assuming your rumor is even half right, I'm not sure if I'm happy about it. A derailment of the Brave New World/1984 hybrid scenario for what? These people in asia already own far more malleable population than the western factions, more than they can hope to ever rape and burn, so why would they want us for slaves?

So no I'm not rooting for those other elites too much, but I do hope (and I'm sure that will be the case!) there will be plenty of in-fighting and plenty of killing and mayhem going on in their ranks.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

It's all very well to say not to worry because we are all immortal souls who never die, but i for one, kinda like this corporeal body and the sensations and emotions it can produce, i also like my family to retain their physical forms too...at least until we've had enough of it, and want to shuffle off and metamorphose into something else.

So, eternal life or not..i'd like mine and me to carry on living this physical existence for now thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Come on 'Rex,

This isn't Youtube you know.

Lighten up a bit eh? It's a brand new year in a few hours!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

And please, anyone who tries to derail this thread without VALID CORROBORATION, or attempts to flame Benjamin Fulford with PERSONAL OPINION, is not even welcome to comment.

Right. . . . this is ATS and we do allow free speech up in here I keep seeing these kinds of "extras" attached to threads. There are no dictators here and descenting opinons (structured properly) are a must for proper development of an argument.

These social "soothsayers" and there money making schemes have to be called out for what they are "charlatans". There have been numerous occasions lately where these scammers have been dead wrong. Yet for some people continue to post garbage like

"If you are going to describe David Wilcock as anything but a new age prophet, you're not welcome."

Well I've got news for you OP we've all sat through this # with the dates and the events waiting for one shred of truth only to be shot down by them.

They are no good scam artists and I'll be damned if I can't go on a thread and say so.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
"So far, I have told the Illuminati that they are no longer allowed to murder Japanese politicians. I now plan to extend this protection to all politicians in the West. If the Illuminati assassinate or attempt to assassinate Ron Paul, Barak Obama or any politician, may God have mercy on their souls."

This part makes me smile.
He went right up to them did he. to the Illuminati themselves. Maybe he spoke to the head Illuminated one. (I don't know what to call him) and gave him a stern talking to.

BTW, how does one find the Illuminati clubhouse anyway?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by infolurker
"So far, I have told the Illuminati that they are no longer allowed to murder Japanese politicians. I now plan to extend this protection to all politicians in the West. If the Illuminati assassinate or attempt to assassinate Ron Paul, Barak Obama or any politician, may God have mercy on their souls."

This part makes me smile.
He went right up to them did he. to the Illuminati themselves. Maybe he spoke to the head Illuminated one. (I don't know what to call him) and gave him a stern talking to.

BTW, how does one find the Illuminati clubhouse anyway

I believe its the second star to the right then straight on till 2012.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ben is sort of outside looking in prospective. I would like to see a new world order too... FREEDOM - for everyone, but responsibility comes with FREEDOM. you will be responsible for anything that is not regulated.
we were a really polite society when everyone was packing. I dont see why we cant once again trade fake oppression as security for real security.
food - shelter - and if you dont have any friends - move along till you find some... cuz, you aint surviving without a community. now thats the real America... want to trade in what you got for door number R for REVOLUTION. or are you happy being a debt slave waiting to get hosed at every opportunity. after all, tax is for common defense - Congress use to live at home and meet rarely... now its a full time job screwing the public. out of what you might ask. your labor. when its abundant they put you in reserve and make the margin out of your benefits, so you are helping yourself keep yourself in bondage. if it cost more to live than you can earn. then you forfiet or can not call in this game of high stakes poker down to two players - ... the bank and the people ... and the bank has a conterfieting machine.... when will people figure it out...?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

BTW, how does one find the Illuminati clubhouse anyway?
reply to post by network dude

I was thinking that myself.

He's either well connected on both sides on the fence or he one great mediator.

The Asian 'syndicate' has the ID and Intel on the Western, right? But not visa-versa..It would be quite a simple thing to do, to expose the members of the west to open scrutiny. Publishing who they are, and what they and their families have done - in explicit detail, would be quite an economical and effective way to put a cat amongst the pigeons, and the backlashes that would inevitably ensue...why don't they? What stops them?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
People still taking this guy seriously?

Well benji, it's now 2010. You claimed that the Federal Reserve Board wouldn't last past September 30th, 2009.

And hmmm.... still waiting for the Ninja attacks.

Benji with his fellow scam artist, Leo Zagami (x-Grandmaster of the Illuminati !!!)

I simply can't believe all the flags this thread is getting.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Ahh, then there is that little gem.

But...But....it's the Illuminati!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
In the statement of intentions of your thread you castrate it immediately by saying that you do not want replies that actually form the fundamental tools for discovery as to wether or not benjamin fulford is nothing but hot air and everything he espouses is in some way disinformation in itself.

Many people are waking up to the New World Order envisaged by the rothschild rockefella military industrial complex tri-fecta of death, the news of this controlling cartel collapsing due to outside pressure is something we all want to hear and the PTB know this.

The scent of revolution is in the air and more and more people can smell it, The one thing that would stop the revolution from cooking away, to stop it getting ever closer to being served up en-masse, is the message that it will be unneccesary because they are about to stand up, out of their chairs, and leave the grand chessgame.

When maybe all it does is buy them more time.

personally im not interested in seeing a revolution or a civil war, they never work, but it bothers me that so many people are willing to put aside the animosities heaped upon them with ever increasing maliciousness by the PTB waiting for something they believe is coming because people like benjamin fulford say it is happening.

All that is happening is a steady stream of reassurance that things are going to change for the better, thus creating a sense of relief that we the people wont have to do anything about it anyway.

This is what they know we want to hear, This is why we are hearing it, if the tri fecta of death wanted to stand down and create a better world for us all they could with a literal stroke of the pen.

All the new legislation that is in progress that collapses borders and devolves power from many nations into ever smaller mechanisms that ultimately control more and more, under the juris of the U.N and single entity controlling treaties, are the proof that what you are hearing are lies.

Power is being consolidated, you are being lied to, you are hearing what you NEED to hear that you dont need to get involved to change anything because its falling apart, when so obviously it isnt.

The way forward is simple, disengage as much as you can from the machine, refuse to co-operate at whatever level you feel comfortable with.

The world turns with the people upon it, a utopian revolution is the best we could hope for and this is only achievable by the people, for the people.

Soothing words of hope and chasnge from benjamin fulford are the last thing any of us need right now because the beast knows that time is short and it is possible all he is doing is playing for more time.

Discussion threads are not about blowing smoke up your favourite personas arse, they are for discussion wether you like it or not.
Peace to you all Happy New Year. X

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

you exactly right on this one i believe X, compliance and complacents would be an excellent endgame tactic.

They want to lull you back to sleep. They (the PTB) are aware that we're nearing a tipping point, the way the seesaw falls is directly determined by how many people they can convince not to worry.

Apathy by the good free people of earth at this moment in time would be devastating to the good fight and is exactly what the PTB are hoping for

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I`m not convinced at all that they will disappear from play, I believe that the global hierarchy is so carefully structured that if this were true, the fact that it is now being spoken about will render it non viable and plan B will move in, on the other hand, it may be a story slipped into circulation designed to make the conspiracist that this scenario is about to be played out in order to either further decieve or indeed distract from another accumulation of circumstances.

I.E if those two families were removed from the scene, bet your boots it would only a removal from the public/internet community`s eyes, the real story would move onward, unabashed.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

China's central bank governor reaffirms moderately loose monetary policy for 2010

BEIJING, Dec. 31 (Xinhua) -- Zhou Xiaochuan, governor with the People's Bank of China, or the central bank, reiterated Thursday that the bank will maintain the moderately loose monetary policy in 2010 and improve the focus and flexibility of the policy according to circumstances.

More credit support should go to promoting employment, strategic emerging industries, and industry transfer, Zhou said in a New Year Address to the People's Bank of China.

Zhou underscored that more financial support should be given to transform the economy's development pattern, develop agriculture, help farmers and rural areas progress, and expand domestic consumption in 2010.

He also urged to deepen the reform of financial systems, improve the service function of the financial industry to better support the real economy, promote the balance of international payments, and effectively guard against and reduce financial risks.

www.chinaview.cn 2009-12-31 13:19:24

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

A very astute post my friend, I have to agree with you wholeheartedly. There isn't really much I can add to that. Except....

I'm surprised this quote from the OP didn't attract a warning or similar. It illustrates to me the mind of a complete and utter arsehole whose arrogance is only matched by his/her ignorance. What a tool and a complete and utter merchant banker. If that gets me a warning I'll wear that badge with pride.

"Anyone who tries to derail this thread without VALID CORROBORATION, or attempts to flame Benjamin Fulford with PERSONAL OPINION, is not even welcome to comment. Also, anyone who cannot follow these very explicit instructions on "my thread", will be both on my ignore function and CALLED OUT for being either stupid (for not being able to read) or a disinformation agent. Simple."

Fortunately for us Mr/Miss PlanetXCoward you don't get to decide who posts around here and you may have started a thread, but last time I checked they are owned by the community. I suggest you learn the meaning of that word.

I wonder how many times you've been banned under different names. Look, I CAN DO CAPITALS TOO. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IGNORE ME.

Many thanks for the video.

And many thanks for infolurker for the rense link.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

China's central bank reaffirms moderately easy monetary policy in 2010

BEIJING, Dec. 23 (Xinhua) -- The monetary policy committee of China's central bank has reiterated the government's decision to maintain the moderately easy monetary policy in 2010 and improve the focus and flexibility of the policy according to circumstances.

The committee also agreed at a quarterly meeting that the government would manage the growth of credit increase next year to avoid big fluctuations in lending, according to a report posted on the website of the People's Bank of China Wednesday.

BEIJING, Dec. 23 (Xinhua) -- The monetary policy committee of China's central bank has reiterated the government's decision to maintain the moderately easy monetary policy in 2010 and improve the focus and flexibility of the policy according to circumstances.

The committee also agreed at a quarterly meeting that the government would manage the growth of credit increase next year to avoid big fluctuations in lending, according to a report posted on the website of the People's Bank of China Wednesday.

China to keep macroeconomic policy stance in 2010 with flexibility

BEIJING, Nov. 28 (Xinhua) -- China has vowed to maintain its macroeconomic policy stance in 2010 despite worries that its stimulus is likely to risk fueling new bubbles and overcapacity.

A meeting of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee agreed Friday that the country will continue the proactive fiscal policy and moderately easy monetary policy next year.

China to keep continuity, stability of economic policy: vice PM

BEIJING, Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- China will maintain the continuity and stability of its economic policy as its effort in coping with the global financial crisis has scored remarkable achievements, Vice Premier Li Keqiang has said.

"Positive changes have taken place in world economy along with enhanced confidence of the international community and a financial market turning back into normal track, and some emerging economy are in the front rows in the recovery process," Li said Wednesday when he met with some Nobel Laureates and prominent economists who were in Beijing for a forum.

Editor: Fang Yang

news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I believe the Rothschilds and Rockefellers have amassed to much wealth to be taken out of the picture completely. Perhaps they want to be taken out of the picture so they can focus on bigger things, like space colonization. Some even speculate that Nelson Rockefeller helped finance building bases on the moon, as well as financing Majestic-12.

The three main powers in the world have been the Queen of England, The Vatican, and the Rothschilds. The latter of which answers to the Queen of England. If I remember correctly, the original Rothschild served as an advisor to the Queen of England.

The Rothschilds/Rockefellers seized all of the nation's gold back in The Great Depression via The Federal Reserve. For this reason, I believe they yet have to show what they plan on doing with it. Perhaps they plan to send it to the Anunnaki to repair their atmosphere?

Most likely, they are trying to cover up their tracks by refraining from further participating in anything unethical that could lead back to them such as The Federal Reserve, The Great Depression, 9/11, etc.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Europe and Central Asia Experience Significant Growth in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Availability and Use Since 2000

MOSCOW, December 16, 2009 - Countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia have seen significant growth in the availability and use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) over the past decade, according to World Bank experts convened in Moldova for the Europe and Central Asia launch of the Information and Communications for Development 2009: Extending Reach and Increasing Impact (ICT4D) report. In fact, most countries in the region have seen such exceptional increases in the mobile telephone market, for example, that many now have more telephone subscriptions than people

“These technologies offer tremendous opportunities. Governments can work with the private sector to accelerate rollout of broadband networks, and to extend access to low-income consumers,” says Mohsen Khalil, World Bank Group Director for Global Information and Communication Technologies. “Governments should proactively encourage the development of local IT services industries through policies and incentives directed at entrepreneurs and the private sector, and through investments in skills and infrastructure.”

“Access to broadband completes the information foundation for a modern economy and should be a priority in national development plans,” says Katherine Sierra, World Bank Vice President for Sustainable Development. “Governments can play a key role in expanding broadband access by policies and incentives that encourage competition and private investment.”

In Europe and Central Asia, attention is beginning to turn to the use of ICT platforms for service delivery and in transforming governments. Some countries are now trying to integrate ICT in economic growth and public sector management. Russia, for instance, has adopted strategic and targeted e-government programs, and has increased federal, regional, and municipal ICT spending. The Electronic Russia program is part of the administrative reform agenda, with activities focusing on service delivery to citizens and businesses. Moldova has also begun its work on a new information society strategy to better integrate ICT into the lives of the citizens, and into businesses and government transactions and processes.

Press Release No:2010/200/ECA
Contacts:

In Washington, D.C.:
Ian Larsen,
+1 202 458 1833; +1 703 929 2099 (m)
[email protected]

In Moldova:Victor Neagu,
+ 373-22-200706, ext. 242
[email protected]

web.worldbank.org...:22420756~menuPK:305605~pagePK:2865066~piPK:2865079~theS itePK:305600,00.html

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Is it me or does the guy on the right seem to be acting. His accent sounds so fake. It doesnt even sound like an italian accent it sounds more russian than anything... He sounds like Borat. How can someone take a video like that seriously. I find those alien autopsy video more believable than that one or any other ones Fulford has made. I have never heard about Benjamin Fulford before yesterday, but after watching his videos its obvious to see that he is full of s*it.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by shyster55]

[edit on 31-12-2009 by shyster55]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join