It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Goodbye to the Rothschilds & Rockefellers - Latest News from Asian Secret Societies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting post dude - but in no way, shape or form should you try to control people's responses..ever hear of freedom of speech? - its a blog for god sakes. people should be able to say what they want especially with regard to a provoking post as the one you posted. If you can't deal with other people's opinions, you must not be that convinced of your own. bugger off.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by mrsoul2009]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

That is an old video by the way, 2 years old, thanx for the info though.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Problem is, that I remember seeing an interview with this guy in 2008 where he was 'approached by Asia's secret society' and the same message was sent. Then again earlier this year if I recall correctly.

I don't like the idea of any family being destroyed (murdered). Yes, I understand that many believe that these families are responsible for most of the bloodshed on this planet (I tend to think the same to a certain point). Then again, many believe it is religion that does that...

I don't know is what I am saying. Would be nice to rebalance the scales a bit and to take these arrogant fools down a notch. Just don't know.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanks for your post OP.

I remember Daniel Estulin, longtime Bilderberg insider saying that at the 2008 or 2007 Bilderberg meeting, the Chinese secret society elite representatives had warned their western counterparts that Iran war was a no-no. Apparently they listened because incredibly it has been all talk since then and no action from the west regarding Iran.

So i believe that the Asian secret societies had already begun the process of stopping the illuminati agenda.

They're might be some truth to all of this.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hello fine people,

First I like to wish you all a very nice, healthy, spiritual educated and most of all a fearless 2010 and life.
Benjamin Fulford has some really interesting stuff to say, it really is stuff we can't HOAX nor can we say it is true. He did make an statement about the Japanese elections and that there would be a shift in powers. That did happen.
The new president's wife said that she was taken by aliens.

I liked some posts that say they only have the power because we gave/give it away, and that we must not fear anything. After all we are immortal souls who can not die and thus we live forever. Don't forget it is all just a game and we choose how the game is being played. Release all the fear, it's just a game don't take it to seriously. Also when you release the fear you're vibration goes up therefore you help the unified vibration of the world goes up and that is helping other people to lift their vibration.

Life is one simple choice: FEAR or LOVE

Peace Vincent

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The only thing I hope that they will not after taking them out say:
We have slaughtered the wrong pig! Like Churchill said after WW2.
This is hope for the people beliving in changes like a new Satya Yugacycle.
But it also could become worse for a while. If there is a powerstrougle within the secretsocieties could it easely mean a new Global war like in WW2 it did.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior
Regardless, I'd give them Chinese/Japanese Ninjas the victory vote anyday over these satanic financial advisors and madmen.

So, for the sake argument let's say this pap is true. You're saying you'd embrace this secret society without knowing one iota about them?

Does the term "useful idiot" mean anything to you?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why would a "secret society" announce their plans to anyone publicly? unless is just looking to stir up some rumors or sell a book or something.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

He is also frequently referenced as a "reliable source" by David Wilcock.

Well..... He must be reliable then. By golly if Mister "disclosure by the end of the year" says he's a good source, then we best be payin' attention!

And please, anyone who tries to derail this thread without VALID CORROBORATION, or attempts to flame Benjamin Fulford with PERSONAL OPINION, is not even welcome to comment. Also, anyone who cannot follow these very explicit instructions on "my thread", will be both on my ignore function and CALLED OUT for being either stupid (for not being able to read) or a disinformation agent. Simple.

Anyone elses thoughts are very much welcome, obviously.

Good for you! We can't have opposing opinions! What kind of discussion would we have then? If anyone out here thinks that Fulford and Wilcock are full of crap, you just better keep yer stinkin opinions to yerself by god!

Seriously, you could incur the wrath of a "secret" society populated by 6 million ninja's lurking in your lawn right now.... do not go outside.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by aravoth]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

And please, anyone who tries to derail this thread without VALID CORROBORATION, or attempts to flame Benjamin Fulford with PERSONAL OPINION, is not even welcome to comment. Also, anyone who cannot follow these very explicit instructions on "my thread", will be both on my ignore function and CALLED OUT for being either stupid (for not being able to read) or a disinformation agent. Simple.

Thanks for the warning I did not watch the video or read anything about what you wrote or will ever write in the future.

Simply Moronic.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

We can't know the reasons why the Asian secret society are doing that if it is all true. Maybe they want to come fore ward and really like to help the people of the planet. Like B. Fulford said, they have the money and the technologies to re green the desert and restore the population of fish in the sea's. This could be done by blowing al the nutrients from the deep sea to the surface, fill in the rest. There would be no reason for them to be secret if the world really is going to be a wonderful place with enough of everything for everybody.

I've read a lot of posts from people who really know what is going on, or at least they think they know. We really don't know for sure.

The only thing we control and know are our thought's and action's, start with getting those to more positive.

Cheers people, peace Vincent

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think it is easy enough to wish and feel there is some hero on a white horse or cavalry that is somehow going to swoop into the rescue. It’s even easy enough to get caught up in the romance of ancient societies and cultures and different traditions and ways and to imagine there is something possibly superior to them in the way of wisdom and craft and execution.

The Rothschild and Rockefeller Dynasties likely have traditions and knowledge that dates back to before Babylon to the time of Ur. They are shrewd and intelligent men devoid of any compunction or moral that would slow them down or create much of a weakness in their enemy.

There money and power and ability to study, plan and execute things at their leisure would easily enable them to know pretty much what ever the Chinese and the Japanese do or enough of it to effectively defend if not offensively combat against it.

These men have a technological edge and a control mechanism edge. The bank of China is a Rothschild Bank.

It’s true that Easterners consider us in the West to be barbarians and while this might apply to the masses it does not necessarily mean they have the same estimation of our Masters.

China and Japan despite their Eastern Roots have long ago been Romanized, they have been Westernized and their populations enslaved to those very similar yokes of technology, money and law.

My money would go on the Rockefellers and Rothschilds on this one. They hold the best cards and they didn’t come by them by accident. As long as they have the military industrial complex and the banking industries and the major energy resources and vices under their control which they do they will remain a very hard and entrenched target to supplant.

I have no doubt there are some in the East who would love to but sadly what everyone loves to do the most is make money. To that end accommodations can almost always be made amongst serious men.

The Eastern interests aren’t worried about depopulation they are worried about being squeezed out and shut out of the control and flow or resources from oil to heroin to gold. Their move will be a last act of desperation on their part because they are being squeezed out. The fact that they being squeezed out speaks for itself.

Question did China finance our wars in Afghanistan and Iraq from a position of strength or were they forced to through a position of weakness?

I would wager the latter. The only thing that will stop these men is a massive world wide rebellion by their slaves and since most people refuse to believe they are slaves or have no idea in fact that they are…chances on that happening anytime soon…not too good!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sorry OP, but this is an old interview. Notice how it was uploaded in December of 2007? I remember hearing this story from Fulford two years ago. He hasn't really come out with anything new since then, except some occasional correspondence with Project Camelot, and at one point he seemed to suggest that he might have been wrong about the Asian secret societies.

I can't believe no one else who's been posting on this thread (at least on the first page) hasn't heard of this before. This was somewhat of a "big deal" two years ago. No one sees that it was dated 2007? Come on people. Make sure the news is fresh before you get my hopes up.

Fulford seems like a nice guy, but I'm not sure how reliable he is as a source. David Wilcock argues that these families are losing power, but who really knows. Still looks like a big clusterf*ck to me. Anything important is happening behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So, if these Asian societies start knocking off the Rothschild and Rockefeller crime gangs, then what?

The once all powerful western societies would be powerless and defenseless to whomever would want to move in and replace them. Is the Chinese Government going to step in and fill the void these people left? Are they really a benevolent and benign organization that Fulford believes, and has OUR best interests in mind? I don't think so. Like it or not, the Rockefeller and Rothschild dynasties are the glue that have held western civilization together for a long time. It's sad to say, but our whole society has been built around their monopolies.

I do agree with Fulford on one thing, the Rockefeller/Rothschild people are parasitic in nature and must be removed from their positions of power and influence, but by us. Not the Chinese government or some secret Asian ninja gang.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Anyone elses thoughts are very much welcome, obviously.

Well... if it doesn't violate your thread policy a question came to mind after reading the quotes from Benjamin Fulford.

Why would this guy Fulford admit to collusion in possible murder attempts? Admitedly, I'm not familiar with Benjamin Fulford so you'll just have to forgive me if the question seems stupid.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Anamnesis]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I have a lot of time for the writings and work of Ben Fulford.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if 80% or thereabouts of what he has to say is spot on.

I'm quite grateful if there is an Asian alliance of sorts..as they can keep the 'Western' alliance in check for us. Without that balance, the yin/yang so to speak, we would be shafted faster than something very fast indeed!

I guess it really depends on how serious the 'W.A.' is about world depopulation in Africa and Asia, how this all plays out. I would imagine, that if the depopulation agenda cannot be or will not be shelved, it will get very bad for everyone concerned. War probably, assassinations certainly.

I will not agree, and i'd never agree to limit what people can write say regarding this thread. To dictate what can and cannot be said by respondents to you thread is..well, it's dictatorial and is censorship..which can only ever be a bad thing. This is an open forum, albeit with rules and as such is open for all to comment on, in the prose and style they wish to use in order to convey whatever point(s) they wish.

More than slightly arrogant to threaten potential respondents with an ignore list etc. mate, it may be your first thread, but you've been a member long enough to know better than that.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What must be remembered is that China was given authority to "create" a Corporation "within the United States" in 1929. search the Federal Code. The United States as defined in the code is; The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, The trust territories of the Nothern Marianas, Guam and the District of Columbia. Now this DOES NOT include the 50 union States. So they would have had to set up shop in these federal territories only. The Chinese have a vested interest in the American People, they believe they own us as the have assumed more than 90% of the national debt, which we as Citizens allegedly owe, but we don't in my opinion.

China also owns most of the National Parks and the National Park system. They could rightfully take that land. I don't think they would but who knows.

SO........it is in the best interests of the Chinese to keep us alive and well. But we must be wary of what the intent they have is. I greatly respect the Samuri and Ninja of Japan, and the Mongol warriors of China, these are very beautiful cultural entites and should be revived but for the sole purpose of protecting the inhabitants where they live. And we should be vigilant in arming ourselves and protecting our own, never to attack others but to defend.

I think the world would be a much better place if we all understood our existance.

EDIT to add; the Chinese and the Japanese have an axe to grind, and I do not blame them one bit, with the Rothschilds and the Royal family for the Opium wars of 1850 and the invasion of both their countries, so yea, I would be pissed too and want to settle the score and set the record straight.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by daddio]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This has been a running theme on Rense for years. The power has been in Europe for centuries. Assume this is true, Why are they moving against these ppl now and not in the past?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
When is this film due out Nibiruwarrior this is a joke dont think the owners or admins will like you directing other memebers to a site which has death threats posted about anyone

Love all this nwo bs makes for a great read nothing else and with a name like Nibiruwarrior I thought your first post might have been about Nibiru, 2012 and Nibiru always gives me a good

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The problem is, the innocents will always suffer for the malcontent's and rouges.

It will not just be 6,000,000 against 10,000..or 600 - 1, it will be us poor bastards in the thick of it for them...again.

These power crazed people, will not be fighting the 'war' personally you know.

Most of the top echelon are old and decrepit, it'll be the armed forces, the various 'Anti-Terrorist' agencies and ultimately us that will be the pawns in all of this...pretty much as it's always been.

If and when, this thing comes halfway out of the shadows and openly escalates, that's when to start worrying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join