It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Goodbye to the Rothschilds & Rockefellers - Latest News from Asian Secret Societies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Well I think that there would be one possible way for us to fight without it being physical, and winning, though it's a long shot. If enough of us "good guys" could unify and stand in defiance of the elites or secret societies or whomever, our numbers would allow us to win by simply no longer playing their game or listening to their rules. Unfortunately though, this isn't likely to ever happen. Thus we will have to fight physically, because those of us who will accept the responsibility of fighting for the good of the many, will also be fighting the ignorance and apathy of the masses...

Oh also- sorry about being slightly off topic, not meaning to hi-jack, I think we all want our republic to work in the end right?

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior
And please, anyone who tries to derail this thread without VALID CORROBORATION, or attempts to flame Benjamin Fulford with PERSONAL OPINION, is not even welcome to comment. Also, anyone who cannot follow these very explicit instructions on "my thread", will be both on my ignore function and CALLED OUT for being either stupid (for not being able to read) or a disinformation agent. Simple.
Anyone elses thoughts are very much welcome, obviously.

YES SIR O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN LEADER OF THE ATS NATION
Noone posted about this 2 years ago or anything . . . OH WAIT
lets use the search function there smarty pants (Or i'm the stupid one who can't read) nope you can't search

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its ok your only a couple of years late

I didn't read the rest of this thread I'm assuming other people said this too

O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
There are many factors that haven't been mentioned much, if at all, here.

First of all, if you're talking about 'the West' as Illuminati, it's not just about numbers. The number 10,000 means very little if you're talking about the members of Illuminati, or 'the West', whatever you call it/them. They have armies behind them, sophisticated technology, are able to influence/brainwash billions as they are doing now, and even if all 10,000 supposed Illuminati members are killed (and it would be hard to kill 10,000 wealthy & powerful people) then there would be millions of wealthy & powerful people ready to take their place at a moment's notice.

It would be a good fight, but I doubt either side wants to start the war that would likely destroy most of the world. . . . . . or is that what they want? Maybe the leaders of BOTH sides secretly want to destroy & depopulate the world.

But like someone else commented, this is old news anyway, and will probably not happen for another 20 years or more.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thankyou for bringing this to the table. Although I would like it to be true, if the Chinese were to take over this world (In such a way described) then it would start to look like Gotham City before Batman. That being said, anything is better than depopulation. But do not sleep any better tonight thinking that you will be saved by hit-men. I will await further investigation and evidence. Until then, this is neither true nor false, just a possibility with a low probability.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Paradox.]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
As much as i dislike the current status of the world,,, how is replacing thugs and liers with other thugs and liers gonna be any better.......just same thing with new slave master thats all, in my opinion

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
To quote The Who, meet the new boss, same as the old Boss. - Watch them flail now to get the support of the common man.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I have watched videos of Fulford and read a lot of articles on what he has to say and he has talked about this before.

I just keep waiting and waiting. They have been talking the talk for a while now, well over a year that I have been aware.

If they are going to do it and it would be better for us then get to it guys. Sheesh.

Although I thought mentioned power families were tied in with the reptilian bloodline. ?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Benji is my facebook friend and said its already happening (with that ceo suicide wave (thread somewhere at ats), HOW-EVER ..........: I prefer capitalism to communism !

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The Chinese and the Japanese people have a very violent history between them. The Japanese took over parts of China and massacred their people during WWII. I know that was quite a while ago, but something like that cannot be forgotten. I'm aware the governments and the secret societies within these two countries are different entities, but I find it very doubtful that the Chinese and Japanese would work together. I just see there being a sense of mistrust between the two

[edit on 31-12-2009 by shyster55]

[edit on 31-12-2009 by shyster55]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I think its all disinfo. Too much stuff getting leaked out, too many people waking up. Need to give us some new savior to wait on while the chains are tightened.
Wait for the 'new kremlin', wait for the ninjas, wait for the world transform of 2012 ...
We all want a savior, its too easy, not gonna happen!!!!

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Chett]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior

And please, anyone who tries to derail this thread without VALID CORROBORATION, or attempts to flame Benjamin Fulford with PERSONAL OPINION, is not even welcome to comment. Also, anyone who cannot follow these very explicit instructions on "my thread", will be both on my ignore function and CALLED OUT for being either stupid (for not being able to read) or a disinformation agent. Simple.

I wanna fight you.

Anyway from what I see this is as certain as the arienz from outer space from Alex Collier.

I'll play devil's advocate and say Fulford is an agent who is saying this, just so that we think these families, who we "think" control things, will be out of the loop.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Dude, Fulford's been saying this for literally years now.

That interview alone is over 2 years old.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Thing is people will not blindly believe anything Fulford is saying. People want some sort of proof, a sign. Anyone can say that a secret Asian society caused the recent economic melt down just to cut off the Rothchild/Rockafella money supply. But as yet Fulford has yet to produce any evidence (and if he has I haven't seen it)

These people are not just going to give up their control, even if they will be aloud to live the way they have become accustomed to, as Fulford has said in some of his interviews. It's not money they want it control and power.

As much as I'd like this to be true I'm afraid that the only place it's true is within Fulford own head.

Having said that I'll still listen to any interview he gives as they are entertaining enough.

S&F

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
this could be worse. when you have bad leadership it is usually only replaced with worse leadership. look at the ruling history report cards of chinese, russian and "the rest of the world" families. how many people died in china under there leadership alone in the past 70 years?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

When you think about it, they have the most advanced silicone technology, all the futuristic ideologies come from Asia (mainly not specifically)

[edit on 30/12/2009 by the_denv]

Are you kidding me? The most advanced silicone technology in the world belongs to China? I respect your Asian adoring statements; thus you sir are very wrong on the silicone side of things when it comes to technologies.

I'v been in China, met the officials and I have heard on how much they envy the minds of the Western societies, and including the will of freedom of those individuals. The only hope that the Republic People's of China have achieved in better empowering this long term program of 'educating the young minds' is by opening the international door to their own citizen to study overseas in hope for their return with gold ideas. Do you ever wonder why is there a such a huge influx of Chinese international students studying?

China and Japan may have one of the fanciest and lethal movies in their martial arts category; but speaking of technology is like fantasizing Hollywood Transformers vs Hidden & Crouching Tiger.

And by the way, if you look at Japan, all their arsenal of weapons are nothing more than an export from United States; whilst China does a great job at copying and reverse engineering Russian technologies. Whilst the largest and most prominent pioneering technological projects are in the hands and minds of NATO and United States, period.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This is quite old news and what you have to remember is that when Fulford interviewed David Rockerfeller, Fulford started bringing the 'ghost' of his deceased great grandfather into it. What a fruit cake.

The OP shouldn't even mention David Wilcock if he wants anyone to take this thread seriously - which is why he puts his terms of posting on this thread. David Wilcock's wild claims are based no more in real life than Fulford's.

As I said, this is old news and if there really were an army of 'ninjas' prepared to take out the Rockerfellers and Rothschilds it would be happening already - but it's not is it....?

I am not being spiteful but let's be realistic!

Respect.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This is quite old news and what you have to remember is that when Fulford interviewed David Rockerfeller, Fulford started bringing the 'ghost' of his deceased great grandfather into it. What a fruit cake.

The OP shouldn't even mention David Wilcock if he wants anyone to take this thread seriously - which is why he puts his terms of posting on this thread. David Wilcock's wild claims are based no more in real life than Fulford's.

As I said, this is old news and if there really were an army of 'ninjas' prepared to take out the Rockerfellers and Rothschilds it would be happening already - but it's not is it....?

I am not being spiteful but let's be realistic!

Respect.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
reply to post by Redwookieaz

China and Japan then create their New World Order quicker than you can say "WTF

Just to add; having Japan merge their ideals and plans is like a sudden merger of Al Qaida and United States.

Japan is an old foe who used to starve and hunger for resources; thus the sleeping giant has awakened and healed thanks to the ideologies of the Lenin communist doctrines. The only thing that keep's the Chinese nation together in-spite of everything else. The people of China, when I spoken to them they don't hate the Japanese but they dislike and will never forget what the Japanese have done, and many have said to me that Japanese are the last resort for them to open their negotiations. They need nothing of Japan any more, they are are fully recovered; the old drug wars fueled and artificially conceived by the criminal Japanese officials that has lead to many of Chinese tortured and killed. The dates before the WWII and way before the WWI, many know that the Japanese have tried not only one but more than 4 times in 60 and even during dynasty times to have China crumbled and disjointed.

Something we don't get taught in Western schools a lot; because our literature is not entirely available on this subject matter.

BTW, I am not very keen and 100% satisfied with the Chinese ordeals being conducted to their own people, so I would not want to be ruled by either of the nations, I rather put my trust aside with the so called Illuminati than to have my freedoms and rights taken in a moment of bliss with very little yet a flawed justice system.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The phrase 'better the devil you know', (no pun intended) comes to mind with this thread.

The article suggests that the secret societies of the East do not like 'murder' and yet China drags pregnant women off the streets and forces abortions on them and even kills them.

It performs 78 % of the worlds executions.

Perhaps they want to take out the Satanic secret families of the West, and it itself this may well be a 'laudable act' IF they really do remove the capstone and its evil eye, but to simply replace it with another equally corrupt capstone and another equally evil eye solves nothing for we mere mortals.

They may FEAR any biological warfare plans the Elites may have, but only becuase they fear not being given the 'antidote' themselves. Other than that, these secret societies have no more respect for us than the Elites who spit on us as we speak.

The Eastern secret societies are equally running their countries and in charge of their 'governments' so they are equally responsible for mass murder and I am certain they feel no special kinship to we 'cattle' who are destined for elimination.

To me, all of this strikes of distraction.

We are being distracted by something even bigger and more threatening than any govenment or secret society can bring.

And as they, the Elites, are busy burrowing away in hope of self preservation WE are being distracted from what the REAL threats to our continued existence may be.

Imagine the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers GONE tomorrow......the THREAT to global calamity by outside forces continues relentelessly, and WE have no way to preserve ourselves as our fellow men, women and children face annihalation from a force more unforgiving than any evil, Satanic secret society could ever bring.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Here is something else to add to the mix, a well known middle east religion, and I don't mean the Zionists, will have to be sorted out, they are spreading throughout the western world, the 'coming war' might very well be a three sided one, West-religion-China/Japan, with the China/Japan axis marching north, and that religion marching westwards 'nukes' will have to be used, so who wins then?
The 'Rome' religion and the Arabs have been trying to outbreed 'Christians' for years, the Chinese and Japanese, between them, already have outbread the west, I cannot see the Russians helping 'the west' they will have their hands full with Chinese.
India and Pakistan will 'nuke' each other anyway, then the Chinese will divert armies southwards.
I see no end to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join