It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Goodbye to the Rothschilds & Rockefellers - Latest News from Asian Secret Societies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm

Originally posted by the_denv

In my home country, the Triads have infiltrated the underground drug scene. They manufacture hash (along with many other drugs), within the hash is thousands of chemicals that are alien to the marijuana plant. Boot polish, silicone, cow pat, horse manure, plastic and many more.

[edit on 30/12/2009 by the_denv]

this is a bunch of hogwash.

One of the most ridiculous assertions I have read all day. Obviously you have no idea what hash is.

Indeed, Google search hash there sport. . . .Boot polish? LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ok, I don't see any conspiracy here. or how it pertains to a conspiracy. It actually seems more like intercontinental gang chat. I'm sorry but it's just not conspiracy unless it's being denied and covered up. Hey, don't get down. I'm certain you can come up with a better one and I'm looking foreword to it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have no idea why you suggest I am down. Quite the opposite, and not bad at all for my first thread; being 9 pages of replies long and reaching the number 1 slot on the forum, staying there for over 36 hours.

I agree I can find better info out there but your assertions/comments are plain silly in light of the above statistics.

Cheers for the comment anyway like, however information doesn't have to be denied or covered up to be a conspiracy. Evidence can point to something without it being denied or covered up, and yet it can remain valid.

Thanks.

Love & Light

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

Benji is my facebook friend and said its already happening (with that ceo suicide wave (thread somewhere at ats), HOW-EVER ..........: I prefer capitalism to communism !

IIRC though, the two secret societies have fought communism and the Mongolian invaders.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
I can only think of one thing when i read this.

I was thinking this more:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Darky5K]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I love this site, only yesterday I thought that rockefeller is going to die. I was sitting by my pc and I saw in my mind, me jumping up and down after it came on the news that he was dead.

Don't get me wrong I am not someone that jumps up and down regularly after someone dies. However this man is solely responsible for alot of woes in this world, and although an old frail man, he has wreaked havoc on this planet in his younger days.

BTW I am a great fan of benjamin fulford very informative and almost always spot on

[edit on 27-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

I find this assumption a bit hard to believe. The reason I say this is that the Rothschilds operate in all but 5 countries, and just opened a bank in China back in 2008, and made China allow them to control their investments. www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Bank of China to unveil Rothschild deal -sources
Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:20am EDTStocks
Bank of China Limited
www.reuters.com...
12:00am EST
PARIS, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Bank of China (3988.HK) is set to unveil a deal with the Rothschild family on Thursday for the Chinese bank to take a stake in La Compagnie Financiere Edmond de Rothschild, two sources close to the matter said.

A spokeswoman at La Compagnie Financiere Edmond de Rothschild declined to comment on the situation but said a news conference was scheduled for later on Thursday.

The sources declined to comment on the size of Bank of China's stake but added that the Rothschild family would retain control.

Sorry, but I just don't see the Rothschilds releasing their stranglehold on the world right now. They are also in the works in establishing banking institutions in Dubai as of the moment to.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Who are the 'secret societies from asia'?

Much of SE asians were inhabitants from China during the early centuries, as early as 14th Century during MIng dynasty rule. It was only during the 18th century that secret societies were known and recorded to overthrow the barbarian Manchu Dynasty.

The China persons had always harkened back to the rule of pure chinese ethnic race - the Hans. It was believed that the Han Chinese were the indigenous people of the 'Middle Kingdom'. And it was fondly remembered for the elevation of the commoners lives during Han rule. The emperors were benevolent, akin to Chandra-gupta and Asoka of India, and cared greatly for the masses.

Unfortunately, through the greed of certain chinese, and most likely over indulgence by emperors, it saw decline and other dynasties formed, and was even ruled over by the barbarian tribes of terrorist mongol and inhuman manchus,

The Tang and Ming were Han chinese whom ruled, and its splendour and golden era were fondly remember. It was a time of greatness in the chinese culture, and those dynasty were peaceful, never sought to expand their borders but only to be like typical indigenous Hans to focus on social programmes and trade.

By the time of the barbarians Manchus that ruled from 16th to the 18th century, the chinese were sick of them and sought to overthrow them. Many noble Han chinese were beheaded, their sons fled out of China, but they had never given up hope on the restoration of the benevolent Han rule.

They participated in vices, as these were the only trade avaliable to build up their funds, and in time sent their sons to aquire modern international knowledge and formed legal corporations. But the dream of Han rule had never died.

They may be ready now to take on their rightful inheritance. The CCP are an abomination to Han philosophy. The CCP had attempted to wipe out traces of its cultural heritage by burning books and murdering of adults, and horrifyingly by their own children, under orders by Mao in the 60s, to ensure the tyranny and enslavement of the chinese continued, eliminating past beliefs and thoughts.

It was fortunate that only the overseas Chinese kept the China traditions alive. Today the CCP may claim heritage to its 5000 year history, but it is all hogwash and only expediant to fool the world.

The chinese secret societies only awaits to restore the rightful mandate from Heaven of benelovant Han rule over the chinese masses and kick the despotic CCP rulers butt out of China, whom are NEVER the rightful owners of China and to set up a modern republic following modern principles, which are similar to Confucian traditional beliefs.

As long as the totalitarian western Corporations are ignorant, continues to support the CCP in exchange for slaves to profit and steal its resources from the masses, all of these despots are game for kick butts by the secret societies of asia, predominantly chinese and no one knows who they really are, for like a dutch doll, there are layers upon layers identities created out of the need for survival over the centuries.

But will they be benevolent or malevolent to the rest of the world? History suggests them to be benevolent, for they seek no expansion and care only about their own people and their enlightenment, and lived by the traditions of the Confucius principles, even when they were only street hoodlums in the past. Honour and respect was a virtue much sought after and common. Certainly a far cry from the totalitarian, utilitarian and despotic Corporation we know today.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Let me settle this: You are thinking of SOAP BAR. Not hash. Soap bar contains all sorts of nasty things, whereas hash is the trichomes of marijuana.

Also, if they are pushing that and against depopulation, I sense an irony and a death of a freedom of thought/mind/body.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

^BUMP^

Say Goodbye to the Rothschilds & Rockefellers

"Goodbye, jolly ho & thanks for all you've done"

...Oh hang on a minute they're still here!

I take it we're still waiting for this to happen right?

No wait, don't tell me, the ninjas got paid off

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join