It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh... Heart Attack?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Hope he bounces back quickly.

He is a perfect shining example of why not to be a far right conservative. his example does far more good than ill. With him in as many spotlights as possible, he damages the republican party in incredibly crushing ways...the Dems should see him as the savior.

I wish him long life and a active career...but certainly not because I like the guy.

I agree!

Get well fast fat boy, we really miss you already.
Besides, your drug dealers need your dollars.

Ziggy

Pathetic. That's all I can say specifically about your post.

Okay, first the man deserves the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his drug abuse. He went through treatment. He deserves his second chance. I know too many people that have blown their second, third, ninth, twentieth chances. He has not be outed for doing drugs again.

A human being is lying in a hospital bed and you and many others make hateful statements. Beware of what goes around. Because it does seem to come around my friend.

And the last I saw of the man he wasn't so FAT.

Just before many of the haters try to put me on the Rush love train, if you were to review many of my 'Rush' posts you would find that I disagree more often with the man than I agree. Much more often. I am far from a Rush supporter. I listen to his show only occasionally and I scoff and much of what he has to say.

But to wish harm on him is sick and sad. EVEN if you think he would revel at someone else's misfortune.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Interesting thread...

Actually it's kind of enlightening, in a sickening sort of way...

How many of you have actually listened to the man? Immigrants? He hates 'em all? Not so fast...

Ah, what's the point... You'll believe what you choose, and hang the reality of it...

Hope he recovers quickly. If only so many of you here don't explode from the repressed bile...

Sad, really...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
As I have stated in other forums, I use to be a huge Rush fan until the day of Bill Clinton's mother's funeral. I was shocked by Rush and his callers whom spent the whole day making fun of the president crying at his mothers funeral. What type of man ridiculous others for crying at the funeral of a family member? it was simply appalling.

This incident seems to be lost in history. As most of his fans seemed to have thought it was the height of comedy. When in actuality it was the lost of something that makes us all human, compassion and common decency.

I wish him well, but I fully understand why so many people despise him.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

How many of you have actually listened to the man? Immigrants? He hates 'em all? Not so fast...

I've thought the same all along. Why even bother to defend Rush, the liberals never listen even when you quote Rush to prove the point.

Rush usually parrots what someone else says in a humorous way, then gets the blame for what the other person said! HeHe!

Or he predicts what the liberals are about to do, they do exactly what he predicted and Rush gets no credit.

The hate Rush brigade will just keep rolling along....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Sorry seagull but the man spends half his time pimping hate and division for greenbacks ... and often is guilty of the same behavior you and others seem to accuse other members of on this very thread.

I personally don't wish the man any ill will and hope he gets better ... but I cannot blame those who harbor resentment for the man, they surely have as much right to their hate as he does to his.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by realcasa
I think rush is so funny and he really does have alot of talent as...he says from god

You do not have it quite right. He says talent from GAAAAAAWDDD.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Go read the democratic underground, talk about hate!

One poster said they hoped Palin was next,

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
To me this is far far more than just about politics. It all goes down to one simple question. Does Rush believe in God... really believe in God. For me, rhetoric is cheap.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Go read the democratic underground, talk about hate!

One poster said they hoped Palin was next,

Which in and of itself is the whole problem with this world. Government is set up to divide the people. To create such division as to produce idiots that actually WISH for the deaths of fellow humans. This is why I have pulled away from this pathetic established republican/democrat, left/right and liberal/conservative BS! I'm a human being and an American. Human first, American second. (or better yet, father first, human second, and so on).

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

I call BS. You must be referring to the alligator tears at the time of Ron Brown's funeral. Where did you get your propaganda from?

[edit on 12/31/2009 by Blueracer]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
And the same people in this thread who are "shaming" the Rush-haters are the ones who didn't hesitate ONE moment to jump on the "hate Ted Kennedy" bandwagon when he died.

It's just the way it rolls here on ATS. If you can't see that, then you're more biased than you know.

Toughen up!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I never said one word about Kennedy,

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Pelosi, Obama and Rush are all in Hawaii at the same time. Does anybody know the whereabouts of Pelosi prior to Rush's call for help? Just saying... I wouldn't put anything past the true Mother of all Evil.

In all seriousness, I hope all is well with El Rushbo. Without voices like Rush's et al we would all be stuck in a political hydraulic with no end in sight.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
here is what seagull said,

seagull

Not a fan. But I wouldn't wish his manner of passing on anyone...

My heartfelt condolensces to his family. ...and I'll leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm speaking in general terms. Not specific.

An interesting story about Rush's hospitalization:

Group Urging Obama to visit Ailing Rush

I wonder if he will...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
As I have stated in other forums, I use to be a huge Rush fan until the day of Bill Clinton's mother's funeral. I was shocked by Rush and his callers whom spent the whole day making fun of the president crying at his mothers funeral. What type of man ridiculous others for crying at the funeral of a family member? it was simply appalling.

This incident seems to be lost in history. As most of his fans seemed to have thought it was the height of comedy. When in actuality it was the lost of something that makes us all human, compassion and common decency.

I wish him well, but I fully understand why so many people despise him.

It was Ron Brown's funeral. Clinton's mom died in 1994.

just for clarity.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I hope I'm the first to say it:

He must be one of those EXERCISE FREAKS!

LOL

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Rush is a class act, he would be very cordial to Obama regardless of how he feels about him. Just the way Rush is, 100%Class

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I read that at another forum,
I dunno,

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

OH that's interesting,

How we can make mistakes,

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>