It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh... Heart Attack?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

That would serve him right.

Did Michael J. Fox and Janet Reno deserve their MS?

Did Franklin D. Rosevelt deserve his paralysis and resulting death?

Edward Kennedy had a terminal brain tumor. Did he deserve that based on his politics?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It's possible that as always when paramedics attend to someone they
asked if he was on any medication and he told them he was on medication
for back pain. I'm sure that if he is in constant pain from his condition,
he could be on some sort of prescription for it. As are millions of people
on a daily basis. If I'm wrong, so be it but let's not jump to conclusions.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Back to popping pills again. Tsk Tsk. The hypocrisy is outrageous. Maybe he will learn his lesson this time. Sometimes life altering events like these can change how a drug addict see the world. Hopefully he will see the light and enter NA.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Rush Limbaugh taken to hospital with chest pain

Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh was taken to a Honolulu hospital with chest pains Wednesday, a show staffer said.

"Rush was admitted to and is resting comfortably in a Honolulu hospital today after suffering chest pains," Kit Carson, the chief of staff for the Rush Limbaugh Show, said.

A source at the Queen's Medical Center told CNN that Limbaugh was admitted late afternoon in "serious condition" and is expected to stay overnight.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Did Michael J. Fox and Janet Reno deserve their MS?

No. But that didn't stop Rush from attacking and insulting Michael J Fox, going so far as to say he was FAKING his condition.

YouTube: "Rush Limbaugh Trashes Michael J Fox"
www.youtube.com...
(I'm not going to bother to embed it, if you really want to bother click the link to watch)

"Rush Limbaugh On the Offensive Against Ad With Michael J. Fox"
Washington Times

Possibly worse than making fun of someone's disability is saying that it's imaginary. That is not to mock someone's body, but to challenge a person's guts, integrity, sanity.

Since Limbaugh himself has no integrity and no shame, and has used his vitriol to attack people for their medical condition or afflictions, then I have no compunction against saying that the fat oaf deserved his heart attack.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Blackmarketeer]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The chickens have come home to roost.

When you are filled with venom and hate and you wish bad things on others constantly it does something to you inside.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

It's not likely. Rush has the money to pay out of pocket for this and not even flinch about it.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't agree with his political views, but I hope he's okay. Some things are more important than politics, like human life.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'll pray for Rush, as I puff out plumes of blue cigar smoke.

C'mon, Rush, don't let the drive-by media assassinate you with their stop smoking campaigns. You came through oxycodone abuse with damaged hearing, now you're coming through a cardiac episode — you know they're going to hammer your cigar smoking.

Long ashes, Rush! I wanna see tha kid leaning out his hospital window in Honolulu with a big fat Macanudo in his yap!

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
God bless ya Rush!
there is 14 million of us out here praying for you buddy!

LONG LIVE EL-RUSHBO!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hang in there Rush.
I don't listen to you any more but I hope you pull through because Wanda Sykes is feeling pretty crappy about now.

Actually I don't care how Wanda is feeling, just hang in there.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yeah, Rush is a force to be reckoned with, his is a personality that is more appealing than any of his detractors, which explains the existence of his detractors.

Hey, he makes judgement calls, he screws up, he pays the price, and he keeps rolling.

I FOCKING LOVE IT

Rush is as Life should be:
Clear, concise, correct, self-assured, and with an awesome database!

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Uh, you completely missed my point. Here, let me add the part that you missed so that you might have a chance to understand it better.

I hope he gets excellent care at the hands of a minority immigrant doctor and makes a full and complete recovery.

I added bold to the parts that are important. Please make sure that you notice that.

I hope he comes through.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Uh, you completely missed my point. Here, let me add the part that you missed so that you might have a chance to understand it better.

I hope he gets excellent care at the hands of a minority immigrant doctor and makes a full and complete recovery.

I added bold to the parts that are important. Please make sure that you notice that.

I hope he comes through.

Don't you want to put the word illegal before the word immigrant? Of course you don't.....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Double post monster has struck again....

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think rush is so funny and he really does have alot of talent as...he says from god...maybe thats his gift from god the gift of gab....he is the the best propagandist i have ever seen and really has talent and charisma...but i dont think he serves the good of all men, only the elite as he often says he hates,, how ironic....but if god has mercy on him, then theres hope for the rest of us.................................

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
He must of crossed paths with the Devil as I hear he is in Hawaii as well...

I've always enjoyed his antics...You watch someone like Glenn Beck as his antics get on your nerves after a while. Rush was coming around with the New World Order stuff. He pushes terror and that is the part I don't like.

Prayin' for ya Rush.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Not so long ago.

Limbaugh: Kennedy Will Be Dead By The Time Health Care Bill Passes

On his radio show Friday, Rush Limbaugh suggested that Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) would be dead by the time health care reform legislation passes. "Before it's all over, it'll be called the Ted Kennedy memorial health care bill," the talk show host says. He says President Obama has moved on to health care because he can't solve the economic crisis.

I heard Limbaugh is resting fine now.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Don't you want to put the word illegal before the word immigrant? Of course you don't.....

Oh yea! I forgot that, and woman, so it would be a minority illegal immigrant woman doctor.

Wouldn't that be fitting? The very type of person that Rush hates with all his defective heart saving him?

I really do hope he pulls through, even this bigoted POS deserves a chance to live.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Resting fine?
I'll take your word for it since I haven't checked myself.
I think that's good for Obama, the last thing he needs are tons of Rush sound bites that hit too close to home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join