It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh... Heart Attack?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hope he recovers. You can have all the power and money in the world and it could be taken away in an instant. Makes you want to enjoy every moment while you can.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Maybe he'll become a better man after this experience. Although I wouldn't bet on it, especially since Limbaugh himself seems like the type of man who will jump for joy if his enemies have some sort of health problems. I guess what goes around comes around.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
While I utterly disagree with the opinions of Mr. Limbaugh, he is still our brother finding his path through life in his own way. I can only offer my prayers for his recovery and for this experience to be of value to him in some way.

Life trumps politics every time.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Maybe its a panic attack?

They can often be like heart attack for people who doesn't know how to handle it!

Well! I'm not an American, and all I know and think he does all day long is to pitch Americans against Americans - where is the glory in that?

Maybe he got stressed out because of that?

If I could chose? Mr Limbaugh should get another job, soon there could be much more to pay!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Now while I hope that Limbaugh makes a complete recovery, I just want to know how his opinion will change on health care reform once his health care insurance provider denies coverage for this based on his obvious pre-existing condition.

link   
I hope it was just gas...gas so bad he thought he had a heart attack. It would serve him right to have a false scare. It would easily put things into perspective for him in the morning. Then, maybe he will choose the path of respect and honesty rather than divisiveness. Though, I hope he is doing well. It would be a shame for Rush to die so soon.

link   
Even as somewhat of a conservative, I have to say I don't much like Limbaugh. However, I hope he pulls through. I try not to wish bad on anyone.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Why do everyone need to keep this BS correctnes here!

If I was God I hope the SOB dies! - he is an awful human being! because he is always telling that others of different kinds have no place in his world!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
As a "fundie conservative" I like Rush and pray he is ok.

I won't say I agree with him 100% of the time BUT......
he is a thorn in the side of the radical liberal left and for that,
he has my admiration.

if he doesn't make it, I can see bottle of champagne being popped
by those in the Govt who hate him for the influence and power that
he has wielded for so many years. They will party behind closed
doors and secretly laugh with relief.

Flame away.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Obama, Pelosi, Frank & company are currently dancing around a pentagram in their black robes.

I hope he recovers even though i disagree with him on some things i just love the way he pulls the democrats chain.

Its a wonder he has not given a few democrats heart attacks.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Why do everyone need to keep this BS correctnes here!

Oh very well then ...

Man, that guy sends my humors from sanguine to bilious

Meh, I can't hold any ill will for the man ... after all he's only half the problem.

Get well soon Rush.

[edit on 31 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

How are you any different from people Limbaugh who would advocate the same horrible thing? You are no different in my eyes.

I dont like Limbaugh. I think his hateful, spiteful, racist, insensitive, bigotted, you name it. Even if I hold this great dislike for the man I would ever resort to as low of a level as people like him do on a daily basis. You should to.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Hence the reason you are not God.

So I was almost correct in my prediction, page 2 1/2 the insidious comments are rolling in....

I pray to ask, what if that was your family member and I told you I wished I were God so I could smite him in his place because I don't agree with what he says?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Crappy show host? I don't like the guy and do think he is eccentric, but how can you say crappy with the base he has?

So popularity == non crappy?

Puhlease...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

This stuff happens to the best of us and the worst of us. Ole Rushbo, in his 50's. overweight, rather excitable at times. it could happpppppppennnnnnnnnnnn!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

No you are connecting something I never connected. I did admittedly take someone's opinion and that I stand corrected on.

My point then would be to state his show to be 'crappy' without realizing the base that listens to it, the advertisers that are dying to be in on the action and the sheer revenue he brings to his company and those advertisers, I wouldn't classify that as crappy at all.

In your opinion, along with others, sure, the show is crappy because you dislike either the person or the content, but to allow your personal views to deem the show as bad, it obviously isn't.

The man is a businessman and he has on occasion even passed the word along that his show is purely business.

So again, I stand corrected as I used someone's opinion that the show was 'crappy' to form my own assertion into that the show itself is not 'crappy', but rather highly successful.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Heh, His hatred finally finished off Ted kennedy.

Or, whatever!!! They all die and we all die.

Why do people not celebrate the death of a good person? They move on.
Why do people celebrate the death of a "bad" person? They move on, too.
But I suspect folks hope the "bad" person lives in hell forever. No redemption for you!!! Just suffer you fu*&er!

Don't return with a new attitude and advice.

And you "good" people? Just die and get your reward. Whatever, don't come back and teach us anything at all, either.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Years of hillbilly heroin use take its toll on the ole ticker.

And sometime when people go on vacation they forget everything they were told in rehab.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Also a hateful meanspirited heart is bound to break eventually. I hope he has an epiphany and changes into the sweet lovable rushball he claims to be.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I can't help but find it funny that many here talk of karma while simultaneously hoping Rush dies. For your sakes, you'd better hope karma isn't a bitch. Some people on this site are truly sad and need to look in the mirror once in a while and realize that they are the same (and often worse) as those whom they criticize.

By the way, I doubt Rush is a racist since his best friend for many years, and call screener nicknamed 'Snerdley', is a black man.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
KITV.COM says:

Sources: Limbaugh Hospitalized With Chest Pains
Patient Told Emergency Workers He Was Taking Medicine For Back Pain

HONOLULU -- Conservative radio talk host Rush Limbaugh was rushed to a Honolulu hospital on Wednesday afternoon with chest pains, sources told KITV.

Paramedics responded to the call at 2:41 p.m. at the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

Limbaugh, 58, suffered from chest pains, sources said. Limbaugh was sitting in a chair in his ninth-floor hotel room at the Kahala when emergency crews arrived, sources said. He told medical crews that he was taking medication for a back problem, sources said.

Full Text

Deja Vu all over again ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join