It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh... Heart Attack?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Rush Limbaugh... Heart Attack?

myviewmyopinion.blogspot.com

Conservative radio talk host Rush Limbaugh was rushed to a Honolulu hospital on Wednesday afternoon with chest pains, sources told KITV.

Paramedics responded to the call at 2:41 p.m. at the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

Limbaugh suffered from chest pains, sources said. Paramedics treated him and took him to Queen's Medical Center in serious condition.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This just came across a Fox News cast. Only found one other written source here.

This will no doubt be an ongoing story!

One source claimed Rush had already died but this was obvious hopeful speculation of a probable Rush foe.

ATS website isn't allowing submissions at this time repeating this error:

Your submission did not include a sufficient amount of your own comments or observations. Please write a meaningful summary of your comments on the news article, and try again.

myviewmyopinion.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Ohh sweet karma, is that you?

Nah but I hope the guy is ok, he's a crappy show host and a bit of an eccentric, but all the same entertaining.

Perhaps at least we will get a well deserved reprieve from his shenanigans while he recovers.

Maybe he'll blame it on MSNBC and Keith Olbermann

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I was just reading that. I do hope he turns out ok. I'm no fan of his, but I can't wish harm on him simply for that. Maybe he will take a break though?

Chest pains is usually code for a mild heart attack in the news.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
can only hope! i met rush a few years ago. he spews personal propaganda and furthers racism, sexism and several other isum's. life's a bitch.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Saw this on TMZ a little bit ago. Heart attack, eh?

Hmmmm..trying to think a nic...uhh.

Nevermind.

*pushes keyboard away*

*leaves room*

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Be what it is, I hope the best for him. He allegedly has been attempting to expose the nwo according to some friends of mine. They were introduced to the topic by some of his content over the past few months, and I figure that's always made him somewhat of a friend. As, an enemy of my enemy. Personally, I am unfamiliar with his work.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by patmac]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Ohh sweet karma, is that you?

Great response! Jump for joy when the political personality you don't like has a health problem. I remember how many people were overjoyed when they heard Rush had lost his hearing! "Serves him right!", they said.

Can you imagine how many Americans would say the same thing if they heard this about Pelosi, Ried, Frank or POTUS?

Laugh all you want. Some things aren't funny.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hope he gets better.

Obama wouldn't know what to do without him.

He makes life interesting for politics.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Crappy show host? I don't like the guy and do think he is eccentric, but how can you say crappy with the base he has?

On that note, not a big fan, but always hope he is okay. Otherwise don't really care as I do not personally know the guy.

Edit to add: I give it to page 2 and we will start seeing the real nature of a lot of people on here....especially if this one turns bad for Mr. Limbaugh (which regardless, I do not wish to seek or hope for).

[edit on 30-12-2009 by ownbestenemy]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Well, that should end many a horrible day in the ranch pickup.

Biased, racist, sexist, etc.

he always reminds me of one of my favorite sayings. The greater a person's sense of guilt, the greater their need to cast blame on others. he is just so full of hate.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This just off Drudge:

Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

KITV reported Wednesday that paramedics responded to a call at 2:41 p.m. from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is vacationing. The station, citing unnamed sources, said paramedics treated Limbaugh and took him to The Queen's Medical Center in serious condition. Queen's spokeswoman N. Makana Shook says the hospital is unable to comment on the report. Television station KHON quoted unidentified sources saying Limbaugh was taken from the hotel in an ambulance. Limbaugh was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week. The country club is next to the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

[edit on 30/12/09 by plumranch]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I hope he gets excellent care at the hands of a minority immigrant doctor and makes a full and complete recovery.

That would serve him right.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

OK, that sounded heartless.

i do hope he recovers at the hands by an immigrant, the kind of people he hates.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oh this thread is going to be full of people saying he is a hate filled guy while themselves make comments that are hate-generated....how the irony of people never ceases to amaze me.

I am definitely keeping this thread archived for those future debates/arguments that may come up and someone spouts hatred when they themselves have perpetuated the very hate themselves.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

Jump for joy when the political personality you don't like has a health problem.

Mmm, maybe tttp was speaking for Michael J. Fox's karma ...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Crappy show host? I don't like the guy and do think he is eccentric, but how can you say crappy with the base he has?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by ownbestenemy]

I think he was speaking from opinion. All i've got to say about that is it is mostly entertainment with a few facts thrown in.

I might get flamed but who cares, I don't like rush, and I don't pity him, I don't wish for him to die, but obviously karma is a bitch. And on another note, WHO CARES? He's a guy that spews propaganda every day dumbing down Americans. He did this especially in the Bush administration. So like I said, I don't really care for his well being because it doesn't really matter to me.

People will probably flame me for that but it's no different when someone says the same thing about other dead or hospitalized celebrities/political pundits.

On another note, maybe I won't have to listen to my grandparents Rush Limbaugh talking points for a few days.

[edit on 12/30/2009 by Uniceft17]

[edit on 12/30/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
He's not my favorite radio personality out there but I do hope he makes a full recovery. Hopefully no one will be too harsh but I doubt it. We are some outspoken individuals here on ATS (not complaining
).

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

This all I agree with. People put too much stock into people's lives that they have no connection with other than they listen to them, see them on TV or read about them in trash magazines (which by the way, do more to dumb down Americans than Rush could even imagine.)

Overall, my care lies with family and friends and people I care about. As like you, I do not wish for him to die nor will I even stick up for him, and in the end.......who cares? The ones that should care are his family and friends, not the average Joe that somehow feels connected with him because he says things they agree with.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yes I would not wish this sort of thing on my worst enemy, even if there were those on the rightwing that had vocally cheered that kennedy die sooner with healthcare reform.

I think we can all be better than that sort of mentality here on ATS. It be great if his doctor turned out to be a gay muslim mexican though. Oh the irony.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join