It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh... Heart Attack?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Rush usually parrots what someone else says in a humorous way, then gets the blame for what the other person said! HeHe!
The case of the Magic Negro comes to mind here.
A LA Times liberal writer started calling Obama the Magic Negro, Rush made fun of it and got hammered for it. Yet no ones points out that it was the LA Times writer that started the whole thing.
Rush does this stuff to point out the hypocrisy on the left.
The man's a genious.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Rush is a class act, he would be very cordial to Obama regardless of how he feels about him. Just the way Rush is, 100%Class

You call doctor shopping for hillbilly heroin class?

www.drugpolicy.org...

I call it white trash.

Notice one of the effects of oxycontin abuse is heart trouble.
www.chillpharm.com...

We Reap what we sow.

I can sympathize with anyone in Pain but Doctor shopping is the richmans way of scoring drugs that others have to find on the street.

I never believe anything a junkie says! They all lie! Class??

[edit on 31-12-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

That is interesting, when Brittany Murphy died from prescription medicine cocktails you'all blamed it on "Big Pharma"
Now the "victim" is someone you don't idolize and "Big Pharma" has nothing to do with it right?

again...the hypocrisy is amazing.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You know, if you are going to ridicule Limbaugh for his past troubles with addictive pain killers you might as well unleash your fervor upon all substance abusers within the entertainment industry and within professional sports.

Funny how all of them seem to always come out smelling like roses but Rush never gets credit for dealing with his problem. The comeback and recent successes of Robert Downey Jr. comes to mind. You seem to like his most recent film. www.belowtopsecret.com... perhaps you should be boycotting him.

The buck does not stop with Rush.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

That is interesting, when Brittany Murphy died from prescription medicine cocktails you'all blamed it on "Big Pharma"
Now the "victim" is someone you don't idolize and "Big Pharma" has nothing to do with it right?

EW, ouch,

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

Who is Brittany Murphy?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Oh, what - ever,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

I call it white trash.

I can sympathize with anyone in Pain but Doctor shopping

[edit on 31-12-2009 by whaaa]
I don't see any reason to bring race into this. I don't know how anyone can be so sure of how much pain he was in before he got addicted to big pharma's heroin replacement.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

If he does, and I've listened to him off and on, mostly off since I don't really like his style, for a few years. Hate? That's a bit strong in my opinion...does he have issues with certain segments of the population? Indeed.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that particular issue...

Many of his statements, I feel, are hyperbole...meant to shock, jar, and otherwise get peoples attention...

...and to judge by this thread, he's succeeded marvelously. He is, in no wise, any different from any other radio personality...save for audience size...out there. Left or right.

My only issue with this thread is blaming him for hatemongering, and merrily doing the same thing. Now not all of you are...you for example. You don't like him, and have stated it succinctly...but have refrained from the bile that others have indulged.

From a certain point of view, wishing ill on the man make one no better than the man himself...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I never said one word about Kennedy,

Nor did I.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I beg to differ.

That was just as bad, and I'm no fonder of the late Sen. Kennedy than some here are of Mr. Limbaugh, maybe less.

As for Sen. Kennedy? I wouldn't wish that death on anyone...not a good way to go.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
I can't help but find it funny that many here talk of karma while simultaneously hoping Rush dies. For your sakes, you'd better hope karma isn't a bitch. Some people on this site are truly sad and need to look in the mirror once in a while and realize that they are the same (and often worse) as those whom they criticize.

By the way, I doubt Rush is a racist since his best friend for many years, and call screener nicknamed 'Snerdley', is a black man.

Where did anyone on here say anything about karma and then say that they hope he dies. Could you quote it please?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Rush does this stuff to point out the hypocrisy on the left.

And that is the reason why he is so disliked and hated, he is so engulfed in hate he doesn't even see his own hypocrisy, I can understand hypocrisy because after all we are all human. But to go on radio and point out all of the faults of others, dumb down millions of Americans with bs propaganda and then try to act like your the little angel in the room who tells nothing but truth, it's ridiculous.

Why doesn't Rush ever point out the hypocrisy of the right? Tell me what does Rush spend most of his time doing on the air, right now 90% is dem policy bashing, what was it when Bush was in office? It was bashing Americans for criticizing the president and republican policys, calling them unpatriotic for minor disagreements.

The man is a neo-con shill who spends all his time criticizing anyone who doesn't have an R behind there name, tell me when was the last time Rush criticized republicans equally as much as he criticized a dem, Never.

We all know where his intentions lie, and it's not with the freedom lovers of this country, it's with the people who want to destroy this country and take away our personal libertys, the man is a worthless sack of skin, and I could care less about him, I could care less if he dies it won't affect me at all, it'll just be 'oh well, another one bites the dust.'

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
I beg to differ.

That was just as bad, and I'm no fonder of the late Sen. Kennedy than some here are of Mr. Limbaugh, maybe less.

That's what I'm saying. Depending on people's politics, they either unleash the hatred or shame those who unleash the hatred. I remember it from MANY threads. I'm not pointing you out or anything. I'm saying that if someone on "the left" is in trouble or dies, "the right" has a party and the left shame them for doing so. And vice versa.

It's all a circle.

link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Originally posted by ziggystrange

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Hope he bounces back quickly.

I agree!

Get well fast fat boy, we really miss you already.
Besides, your drug dealers need your dollars.

Ziggy

Pathetic. That's all I can say specifically about your post.

A human being is lying in a hospital bed and you and many others make hateful statements. Beware of what goes around. Because it does seem to come around my friend.

And the last I saw of the man he wasn't so FAT.

But to wish harm on him is sick and sad. EVEN if you think he would revel at someone else's misfortune.

Absurd dribble.

Show me where I wished him harm.
I really do hope he gets better soon. The sooner the better.

You are shooting blanks at an imaginary target.
Go take a pill and read some more world net daily.

Stay healthy though, we still need you.

link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Why do everyone need to keep this BS correctnes here!

If I was God I hope the SOB dies! - he is an awful human being! because he is always telling that others of different kinds have no place in his world!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Chevalerous]
Is this close enough? I know the mention of karma isn't there, but there definitely are people wishing him dead.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I will wish the man who mocked and ridiculed Michael Fox's spasm's a full recovery. Or not. I could care less about this overrated blowhard.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I wish Rush Limbaugh a speedy recovery and a return to the air waves. I am certain the nation wishes him a speedy recovery. I however can not stop myself from thinking that there are those that would benefit from Rush no longer being around. When I unfolded this thought in my mind I wondered if Rush had recently popped a pill, eaten a meal or was in the process of drinking and smoking a cigar or some combination thereof. It could have been a combination of something Rush consumed or wore which then became a neurological trigger to induce a heart attack like shutdown, the type of death that could not be attributed to anything nefarious. A natural looking demise would be key but whatever action Rush was doing or consuming when the attack began is probably the final trigger to the attack and will be key to discerning what type of attack was perpertrated.

Of course there exists at the highest levels those that do not wish Rush well and as such it would not be insane to think that elements of the political arm of government sanctioned or unsactioned independent operatives to taint or poison or use some chemical or biologicial agent on his bath products, prescriptions, foods, drinks, cigars, even the sheets and dry cleaning laundry, or an inline water tap providing poisons or toxins to the user to induce a heart attack such as Rush suffered. Hell, even nano technology is not beyond probability. They could have also used a DNA genetic weapon specific to Rush. Either way the nafarious possiblities are numerous.

In fact the more I thought about it, the more I could see the benefit to those wanting such an incident to happen in the first place. Of course I am being conspiratorial but I couldnt help myself think that an attack on Rush is a LOUD signal to outspoken independent talk show hosts everywhere. It also screams that if you arent a friend of the Obama administration then you are a mortal enemy. This is what can happen to you. As Obama stated recently "he's keeping score" of just who is on board. On board what? The Titanic? Anyway, I hope those inside the Rush circle are looked at closely because operations of this type and purpose are best executed with some type of willing or unknowing inside assistance of those immeadiately around Rush. If if was not a natural heart attack if such a thing exists and or if Rush's life style and dietary choices were not a factor then its a blatant personal attack on Rush and on what Rush stands for. Therein lies my concern. For Rush and those like him this is like receiving a dead fish wrapped in newspapers from Rahm Emanuel.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The best thing that can happen to this country would be for Rush to become president. Were he to run he would have an instant 14 million votes...at least.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Dude, what are you Rush's own eurisko?
Or are you having a little fun with the baiting?

First of all Rush is a lot of things, and stupid isn't one of them ... and neither is being idealistic. He makes a fantastic living on the back of folks full of ideological dogma, anger, and belief, using their ignorance to pit them against themselves and each other. It's a good racket, and as you clearly mentioned there are at least 14 mil drinking the kool-aid on a daily basis.

Heck I suspect if there was more money in it he'd just as easily pimp democrat ...

Why on earth would he be dumb enough to change gigs?

Sheesh ... even a shepherd knows his limitations.

Or, in the eternal words and wisdom of comic book guy:

"Very well. I must get back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than receive them."

[edit on 31 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join