It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Eyewitness Revelations: Confirmed FBI Cover-up Of Flight 253 Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

Glad you are an expert... at something. Good luck to you Flakey.
And michael probably won't answer your questions either since we agree there is not much intelligence left on this forum.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's funny because people just aren't buying this crap anymore. More and more I'm noticing comments about the CIA being involved and state sponsored terrorism. People are waking up and things will boil over when the everyday American realizes they are being mis-led on everything.

Peaceful or not the revolution is coming....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez
Tsk, I believe in my opinion that this event, its story is going to be changing a whole lot of times before the "final" story is put together but by then, it will make it harder to believe what is what, which story to which story,etc,etc etc,

Too right. The story always gets changed. The most reliable story in every occasion is the first.

I reckon there is alot of government people in this thread from what i have read.

enough said.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Heres the thing folks:
A) If the guy who was "trying to blow up" the plane was remotely dangerous, guess what, there would be one less plane in the sky , because if you have the stones to build and carry a chemical bomb , you make damn sure it works. So I believe that he was a plant, a stooge.
B) This guy with a camera ? Hmm I wonder what use that would be to anyone? I mean a video of a failiure wont teach anyone about avoiding a really nasty incedent will it ?
C) Someone needs to find the guy that let Muttalab on the plane, and get some damned answers from him, because whoever he was, he casts a stinky shadow over the official train of events .

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Tsk, I believe in my opinion that this event, its story is going to be changing a whole lot of times before the "final" story is put together but by then, it will make it harder to believe what is what, which story to which story,etc,etc etc,

Too right. The story always gets changed. The most reliable story in every occasion is the first.

I reckon there is alot of government people in this thread from what i have read.

enough said.

with what you said, to come and think about it... Are they doing all of this on purpose, you know the news media with changing "stories" a lot just to confuse people so they cant come up with a conclusion and try to cover up the real information under what is being put out?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Here is A.Jones with Mr.Haskell him self..
There are three parts to this ..

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Need a more credible source than inforwars, but interesting story.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I was driving around this morning listening to NPR. They were talking about the Underwear bomber and discussed full body security scans at the airports all around the world. Is there a connection?

Got me to think, what if the underwear bomber was just another pawn in a game to tighten security around our everyday lives. Making us think that there is a terrorist around every corner, and under every bed. One more step to full control.

Footnote:
I was told once (never investigated it) the civil war took apx 70 years before the people took arms and fought for what they thought was right, how long will it take us before we actually do something ? This is getting ridiculous.

Before long they will control our breaths, words and our thoughts. I hate this planet sometimes.

End of Line......

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Need a more credible source than inforwars, but interesting story.

2nd line.

The source is the witness himself, in his own words, not Alex Jones.

This same witness has been on several other media news shows, but this by far the most in depth and lengthy interviews of a very crucial witness.

I can understand skepticism regarding Alex Jones and Alex does try to lead the witness but the lawyer is too savvy.

If you chose to disregard first hand testimony then you are choosing to remain willfully ignorant.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Heres the thing folks:
A) If the guy who was "trying to blow up" the plane was remotely dangerous, guess what, there would be one less plane in the sky , because if you have the stones to build and carry a chemical bomb , you make damn sure it works. So I believe that he was a plant, a stooge.
B) This guy with a camera ? Hmm I wonder what use that would be to anyone? I mean a video of a failiure wont teach anyone about avoiding a really nasty incedent will it ?
C) Someone needs to find the guy that let Muttalab on the plane, and get some damned answers from him, because whoever he was, he casts a stinky shadow over the official train of events .

I'll just reply to this post as it is the most obviously uninformed one I see here.

Even in your probably very short lifetime you've seen the US spending billions on satellites, spacecrafts, weaponry, that had teams of top scientists behind them. And they sometimes failed to do what they were design to do. Fell to the ground, exploded, didn't go off, etc.

But you're sure every home made bomb has to go off. Are you a demolition expert?

I'm kind of doubting this Haskell story more and more. I don't think he's a liar, just a guy who has merged his memory of an incident with the high profile one that came to light with the failed in air explosion. Happens all the time - and now he's stuck with keeping to his story with his 15 minutes of fame being based on his initial account. Don't be surprised if his story gets enhanced and expands over time.

Still, there is a possibility there is more to this.

What the guy caught says will be interesting. Kind of pathetic, not too bright kid, from the looks of things. A perfect suicide bomber - hyper-devout, never got laid, bought into all the Islamic pipedreams hook-line-and-sinker. Really believed he was going to be getting 72 Virgins for Christmas.

This is a good study of how information and disinformation get woven together. Everyone picks and chooses the strands that reinforce what they personally choose to believe.

M

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Groundhog Larry,

What part of a one-on-one interview with an eyewitness (lawyer) is discredited in your eyes?

Why are people tip-toeing around Alex Jones? It's a fantastic first-hand account from an eyewitness who was there, but because it says INFOWARS/ALEX JONES it's not credible?

Larry, are you a shill for the man or what... really, just stop and deal with the facts please.

Even Drudge has posted the Mlive article that has a U.S. Custom and Border spokesmen confirming a 2nd person was detained. You know, Matt Drudge, the guy who wasn't credible when he broke the Lewinsky scandal.

I don't really care if AJ gets credit for influencing the officials here, but I think he deserves it in this case.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Pathetic and not to bright...

mmiichael you paint a very odd picture of a RICH kid who was set to be the head of his family...not that pathetic to most folks.

As for not to bright? Well Maybe you can tell us if the London School of engineering often graduates "not to bright" people.

Seriously, do you only watch Fox News?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Flakey]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
mmiichael, Are you an expert of anything that you just said?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by MilzGatez]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

mmiichael, Are you an expert of anything that you just said?

Hi,

Quantifying expertise is a slippery slope. Experts are often wrong. Just their track record, their batting average, is significantly above the norm. I've worked in publishing on many levels That's all you need to know about my CV for this online forum.

I've lived in many countries and have first hand links with people who know a lot of things. Typically, if I think something is important, I can send an email to someone who is a recognized expert or connects me to one - and get a quality opinion or some info not generally available.

I don't claim to know everything - but like any decent journalist, only offer information and analysis based on more than one credible source. When possible.

This forum would improve enormously if more contributors understood the basics of information exchange.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
mmicheal,

A U.S. Custom's and Border spokesman just confirmed what Haskell has stated.

Where are your doubts now in regards to Haskell and two other witnesses who say they saw a 2nd man being detained?

We can officially move on now and reasonably speculate this is not a lone-pantser-bomber scenario.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Do the basics include ignoring annoying questions that don't jive with the story you want to produce? You paint the kid as dumb. That sounds like journalistic liberty for he was a college grad.

You say he was radicalized young but offer no indication of how you could know such a thing. You make mention that our CIA can not make up a history for people. That is the EXACT kind of the thing the CIA does on a daily basis for any number espionage reasons.

I have asked you about all of the above and been ignored thus far.

Journalist prerogative I suppose .

Here is a story from another witness. www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

This is a good study of how information and disinformation get woven together. Everyone picks and chooses the strands that reinforce what they personally choose to believe.

M

Unlike yourself of course

Oh, wait a minute... aren't you chiding and ridiculing everone else for not picking the strands that reinforce your take on this?

Naaagh... of course not...only others do that.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Its sad when they cant even control a orchestrated scare tactic. I wonder who actually plans out these "thwarted terror attacks".

Well.... I guess as long as the majority of the population lives in fear and is primed to accept anyone that TPTB point a finger at and label terrorist it is mission accomplished.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What makes everyone think it's a conspiracy other than the love for conspiracy.... Infowars and alex jones aren't exaclty reputable sources.... The war on terror is real folks.. There was a "50 Something year old" indian man... how does this point to CIA or FBI?

REACHING

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Omega Concern
mmicheal,

A U.S. Custom's and Border spokesman just confirmed what Haskell has stated.

Where are your doubts now in regards to Haskell and two other witnesses who say they saw a 2nd man being detained?

We can officially move on now and reasonably speculate this is not a lone-pantser-bomber scenario.

If this really is the case. Good. So we know have a fuller picture.

Does this mean the al-Qaida handlers oversaw every stage of the project?

Still conflicting if it is true, is Haskell's story of the Nigerian bomber not having a passport. Unless there is something radically different - it has been confirmed from multiple sources the guy had a valid Nigerian passport and appropriate travel visas.

Are we now being told he lost or misplaced it and was hustled through immigration without any paperwork?

Is it possible there was a deflection being set up to facilitate the Nigerian getting on board with minimal attention?

So far the pieces of the puzzle don't fit together.

I'll wait to see Haskell's story reliably confirmed. Interesting if it turns out to be the real goods.

M

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join