It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Eyewitness Revelations: Confirmed FBI Cover-up Of Flight 253 Attack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey

Originally posted by mmiichael

This Haskell testimony is interesting. It may be the real good. I'll bet dollars to donuts he's a fruitcake opportunist who sees an opportunity for media attention and self-promotion.

That is not unbiased journalist integrity. That is just kind of mean. And a little sad. That Haskell fellow Was coming from Africa because he was coming back from an adoption. I have not heard him mention what he does for a living. Not once.

You make it out to sound like he is selling a book or something. He is not. He has put himself in the center of the spotlight to be exposed to ridiculous scrutiny and and insults from people like yourself just so he could let people know what he saw and what went down.

Sucks that you got to paint him as a fruitcake because he believes in doing the right thing.

I listened to his Alex Jones interview. Drops the name of his company, his partner, goes into detail the work hes doing, etc. Self-promotion and hustling.

As I have said, he probably did see what he claims, someone trying to pressure an airline rep into allowing a young African to board a plane with no passport. Unlikely the person was able to do it. At best a consulate would have to issue a temporary passport.

Haskell likely didn't intend to deceive anyone. It just evolved into something he saw as advantageous.

There's a guy who worked in the basement of the WTC named Rodriguez. He's been doing the conspiracy circuit for years based on his claim he heard explosions in the basement before the plane crashed.

This phenomenon of cashing in as a witness with a sensationalistic conspiracy story is becoming common.

I may be wrong in all this. From what I've seen so far Haskell's testiminy doesn't hold water I wait to be shown otherwise.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
With this latest ' terrorist ' attack there is now a push for these "full body scanners " at every airport. A machine that can virtually see you through your clothes. This already doesn't sit well with the 'Muslim ' religion , exposing the female body........www.freerepublic.com...

Who cares!

Let them see my naked body. Then can I finally stop taking my damn shoes off and putting them through the x-ray machine?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
With this latest ' terrorist ' attack there is now a push for these "full body scanners " at every airport. A machine that can virtually see you through your clothes. This already doesn't sit well with the 'Muslim ' religion , exposing the female body........www.freerepublic.com...

Who cares!

Let them see my naked body. Then can I finally stop taking my damn shoes off and putting them through the x-ray machine?

Just post a naked picture of yourself on this forum and we will check you out for smuggled devices.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
'Underwear Bomber's' Alarming Last Phone Call

Current and former officials of the Nigerian government, including a source close to the suspect's family, say Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, 23, called his father from Yemen with the warning that it would be his last contact.

It has previously been reported that the man's father, prominent Nigerian banker Alhaji Umaru Mutallab, went to Nigerian and American officials Nov. 19 to warn them that his son had been radicalized by Islamic militants in Yemen.

Details have emerged about Abdulmutallab's final phone call that highlight President Obama's statement that there were "systemic failures" of the country's security system.

ABC News' sources said that during Abdulmutallab's final call, he told his father the call would be his last contact with the family. He said that the people he was with in Yemen were about to destroy his SIM card, rendering his phone unusable.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I can't wait what the weeks will bring in regard to this second person. Because within 24 hours they where able to have a whole dossier on this person with pictures from his travels over the years and family photos. And they where able to figure out (this african national) his web postings and surfing habits. This reminds me of a major set up, have you guys always wondered why when these individuals get caught and prosecuted, they don't ask to speak to somebody in the media saying they are innocent (even the ones that are american citizens like Padia).

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sounds like he was given his walking orders.
Either die a hero or they will say he is a spy for
the US and have him die with out heavenly reward.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Please consider this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
Please consider this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice find.
The Guliani man that would be Homeland Security Chief under Bush
invested in the Utah firm that made Tasers with big police contracts.
You recall what a hit they were last year.
Don't tase me bro.
Or was it longer than that.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think I may be piecing the story together. Maybe.

This clarified detail:

abcnews.go.com...

The international investigation into how Abdulmutallab evaded scrutiny turned to Yemen today. Abdulmutallab's visa for Yemen was valid from Aug. 4 to Sept. 21, but he stayed until December, nearly three months longer than was legal.

Under Yemen's rules, Abdulmutallab should have been stopped and not allowed on the plane when he left Yemen because he overstayed the visa, Yemeni security officials told The Associated Press today.

Haskell witnessing a heated discussion says there was a problem with the Nigerian Abdulmutallab not having a passport and his well-dressed confederate saying he was a Sudanese refugee.

What may actually have been going on that Haskell misunderstood was a validity issue over a visa being long expired which would prohibit traveling further.

But this well-dressed man may have been able to smooth over the difficulty convincing immigration authorities there was an innocent oversight.

A theory, but fits the knows facts so far.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Yes, if people claim they are refuges they are aloud to fly into
JFK and take the train to NYC and go the the van on the corner
of times square.

Well I put in the van part but its true, just claim your country is
persecuting you and you need no passport.
Completely legit.

ED: So Haskell is legit and exposed how its done.
Or was done in this example.

[edit on 1/2/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Lace that with Morphine and you get what they call 'Twilight Sleep'....interesting -

Scopolamine

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Yes, if people claim they are refuges they are aloud to fly into
JFK and take the train to NYC and go the the van on the corner
of times square.

Well I put in the van part but its true, just claim your country is
persecuting you and you need no passport.
Completely legit.

ED: So Haskell is legit and exposed how its done.
Or was done in this example.

You may be right, except this conflicts with the report that there was a problem with expired visas meaning there was an otherwise valid passport.

Possible the Dutch immigration authorities were too lax and are responsible for a breach of protocol. Possible the fuller version of events being kept under wraps while they're trying to track enablers inside.

Hopefully some investigative reporter is putting it together and we'll know soon.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm sick of this $hit, level Mecca.
Unless a million muslims make a million man march protesting their own causing violence, death and destruction Mecca should be leveled.
New decade, new attitude.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
I'm sick of this $hit, level Mecca.
Unless a million muslims make a million man march protesting their own causing violence, death and destruction Mecca should be leveled.
New decade, new attitude.

One went after the cartoonist that went against their religious views.
The sword is the solution.
Well I think there was an axe.
Not exactly the way Family Guy did the same thing, no that was
South Park with a Family Guy sub plot.
Muslims never go Christian from what I head or read in text on
message boards. Well, from what I read in one case.
Things like three persons in one God and an innumerable amount
of stumbling blocks. Some how people know more about your religion
than you do at times. This can happen for those gong to Sunday
school over those that never go.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

First of all, I don't agree with JJ's strategy to level Mecca. I think that would lead to something we do not want to kick off.

That said, I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say in your post. It seems you are attacking Christianity but I can't be certain since your post makes no sense to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

First of all, I don't agree with JJ's strategy to level Mecca. I think that would lead to something we do not want to kick off.

That said, I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say in your post. It seems you are attacking Christianity but I can't be certain since your post makes no sense to me.

Thanks for the reply to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Well all other solutions don't seem to be working.
We might as well lay down and open the gates and convert to Islam.
I'm going shopping for a burka tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Well all other solutions don't seem to be working.
We might as well lay down and open the gates and convert to Islam.
I'm going shopping for a burka tomorrow.

What solutions are you referring too, invading muslim countries and killing thousands of innocent civilians, occupying their countries for years and telling them it is for their own good?

Im sure blowing up one of thier most holy sites will convince them to leave us alone. Im sure that wouldnt create any more terrorists by confirming every horrible thing ever said about how we are the great satan. After all extremists who are already willing to commit suicde to take out a few infidels will surely just think to themselves well damn better not mess with them.

If someone punches you are you going to fight back or just stand there and take it?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You seem to have an agenda here to make Haskel out to be something he is not. You have been knocking his story since it came up, libeled him as a fruit cake opportunist , accused him of self promotion and hustling and general done your absolute best to paint him as nut with worthless eye witness testimony.

You have even gone so far as to associate him with 911 conspiracy theory.

You also have your buddy JJ helping you play tag team in this character assassination and backing your erroneous view points.

You say you watched the Alex Jones interview but Haskel clearly says that he thought the Indian man was of India and yet previously in this thread you insinuated that Haskel must of meant Pakistani and not Indian because that is what any normal American would think.

I have asked you several questions about the terrorist himself none of which you have bothered to answer

Now your attempting to distort the story associating an expired visa in Yemen for a missing passport in Amsterdam WHERE HASKEL WITNESSED THE EVENT! A passport is required for international travel a visa is required for extended stays (Vacation, Study, what have you).

Stop spreading disinformation. Please answer my questions I asked of you on pages two and four. And please please, stop calling Haskel a self serving opportunist. That is a BIG lie and it is plain for all to see.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Flakey]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey

You seem to have an agenda here to make Haskel out to be something he is not. You have been knocking his story since it came up, libeled him as a fruit cake opportunist , accused him of self promotion and hustling and general done your absolute best to paint him as nut with worthless eye witness testimony.

You have even gone so far as to associate him with 911 conspiracy theory.

You also have your buddy JJ helping you play tag team in this character assassination and backing your erroneous view points.

I have asked you several questions about the terrorist himself none of which you have bothered to answer

Now your attempting to distort the story associating an expired visa in Yemen for a missing passport in Amsterdam WHERE HASKEL WITNESSED THE EVENT! A passport is required for international travel a visa is required for extended stays (Vacation, Study, what have you).

Stop spreading disinformation. Please answer my questions I asked of you on pages two and four. And please please, stop calling Haskel a self serving opportunist. That is a BIG lie and it is plain for all to see.

First and only reply to you. You consistently insult people directly, don't seem to understand or digest what is posted, and have a problem when people ignore you for displayed antagonism and ignorance.

The option is there for any member to ignore even put people on ignore formally.

If you had any reading comprehension skills you would have picked up on my repeated qualification that Haskell is honest and sincere. But he may have misread a situation, not have a complete picture, be mistaken. So far his report of the perpetrator being commandeered onto the plane as a Sudanese with no passport does not jibe with other detailed specifics.

I will not repaet what is eminently clear. Do not continue to make unfounded accusations about me or any other contributors.

And maybe grow up.

No response necessary - I won't be reading anything you have to say after this.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join