It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Eyewitness Revelations: Confirmed FBI Cover-up Of Flight 253 Attack

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by bigyin

Your part of what is known as the Terrorism Industrial Complex.

Pathetic.

Is that similar to the "Conspiracy Theorist Industrial Complex?"

It is amazing how many people have made events like the JFK Assassination and 9/11 into cottage industries. Yet, so many blindly laud them as seekers of truth.

They are all around us. Preying on the well earned mistrust of the Govt, they know that their theories don't have to backed by very much supporting evidence because they have a willing audience just waiting to have their hatred of the govt reinforced.

Now THAT is pathetic.

It's the eye of the tiger. The thrill of the fight. Yeah happens alot. Not to worry, it's apparent who's who and I know who I want on my side when it comes down to it.
Remember that global warming hoax that tons of people made money off of? And Haliburton. Damn, I didn't get a dime. I'm struggling to make ends meet and being accused of all kinds of $hit. Funny how that works. But I'm evil. ;-)

Meanwhile, enough about me. There was no FBI cover up and whoever invented this black flag... oh that's a pesticide, false flag BS is.... BS.
Good evening gentlemen.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
All those Americans who believe that 253 is an FBI cover up, there are muslims that are with you.
www.memritv.org...
"Abdul Alim Musa: Right. I am just going to go straight to the point. If you go back for the last 20 years, from the first World Trade Center bombing in '93... This is our view, from those who... We said it then, and we say it now, and this is the belief in the Muslim world: 90% of the bombing plots - or this plot or that plot - we believe is done by and with the help and the aid of Mossad, and the United States government. This is our experience."

So all of you just convert to Islam and get it over with already. Unless, of course, you already are muslims, in which case you can kiss my azz.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

Northwest Bomb Plot 'Oddities'

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
www.globalresearch.ca...

Northwest Bomb Plot 'Oddities'

WTF? We can't move until they use WMD. We just aren't going to sacrifice people in the process. Once that happens then we can act. Until then... there will be oddities. This is normal. Just like the size of... ummmm.... well...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
So all of you just convert to Islam and get it over with already. Unless, of course, you already are muslims, in which case you can kiss my azz.

No need to use our heads with JJay55 around to help our sad and sorry souls...How foolish some of us are to believe any and all 'groups' of people are capable of both good and bad...Lets get our heads out of the sand,and bring the hate!!!...

Remember...It is ALWAYS 'them',fear 'them'...it is 'we' who have a history as white as snow...ALL of us...'except them'...

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Rory27]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I suppose the FBI dressed up this Saudi and made him do this too:
globalnation.inquirer.net...

"MANILA, Philippines—A 19-year-old Saudi Arabian man dressed as a pilot was arrested Tuesday after he illegally entered a restricted area in the main airport in the Philippines, an airport official said."

How racist of us to profile.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Im Profiling you Right Now...And Its Fun Times

...P.S...Thats IT,Im FED UP...No More Filipino Pilots in this world!...

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Rory27]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rory27
reply to post by JJay55

Im Profiling you Right Now...And Its Fun Times

...P.S...Thats IT,Im FED UP...No More Filipino Pilots in this world!...

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Rory27]

Freak.

Anyway, I hope we've established that the FBI didn't cover up anything and more plane incidents will happen because there is an effort to damage the US and Americans.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
There has been an 'effort' since the beginning of time,for human beings to kill,mame,and generally # with other human beings...The "Animal" In Man has little to do with "America/Americans" somehow being the center of the universe,Or maybe it has EVERYTHING to do with it ;-P...

...Call me a Freak,Just don't call me JJay55 ;-)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join