It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Eyewitness Revelations: Confirmed FBI Cover-up Of Flight 253 Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by MilzGatez

reply to post by MilzGatez

Maybe they gave you mkultra and you are dreaming right now.

The CIA is an agency and you can look up their activity at their website. Anything else you will have to get a job there to see what they really do. Are you qualified?

Maybe u should do some research about it, LOL CIA Website? Oh please and you gonna believe every single line that comes from there? Do you actually believe they would ever put up information on their plans/activities? If thats the case, then the whole US government should be putting every little activities they do on paper and make it public,

Well, Do you work for the CIA? ARE YOU QUALIFIED? you sure seem typing like you are

I work in counter-terrorism education and have worked with many professionals from many agencies, yes.

It's quite amazing to have to deal with those who are skeptical but I completely understand. Education is important for many reasons, to eliminate fear and insecurity, to inform of current facts, to put knowledge in the minds of those who are under-educated and to prepare for the future. When people don't have the knowledge they need they will blame entities that aren't responsible, they will reach into their minds and pull out anything to rationalize their emotion rather than gaining knowledge they need to survive. It's a defense mechanism, and the enemy counts on our stupidity to conquer us.

So, if you or anyone you know is a skeptic, I suggest stopping the nonsense mkultra/CIA and other theories that make you all look foolish. Instead please understand that Islam has a distince 7 phase plan to reform the Caliphate which includes a dozen simultaneous attacks in the US in 2010. This Christmas day incident is only the beginning of more events to take place and some will succeed. It would be smart to prepare now.

Well I'm not gonna doubt you on what you saying is true or not but Are you applying that you are a CIA agent? Cause my question was exactly that ( I'm not twisting nothing )..

Yeah, you are right about education but also to be educated, you need to ask questions, even if its far-fetch and that doesnt mean a person is nuts, or stupid when is it asked, It is being asked to seek and gain knowledge. And in order to do that, you have to put aside your emotions. But Also being misinformed, and not asking question is a way our "enemy" can also conquer us.

Also, are you applying that MK-ULTRA never happened or the CIA or any other agancies dont do illegal operations without people in the know? Do they tell everyone about their operations?

How do you know whats going on in 2010? are you leaking information? Where is the proof/facts Christmas day incidents only the beginning of something big? All done by muslim? and when you say muslim, who are these muslim? cause there's black,spanish,jewish,etc muslims in many different countries even here in the USA in the Islam religion, are you applying there's a massive planning by "muslim" on the way?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I don't think the CIA want us all dead. But what they like other government agencies and some private companies try to do is justify their own existence and continued funding by inventing problems, which of course they can fix ... if only they had more resources ( aka money)

It used to be the cold war when we spent loads preparing for the nasty ruskies to invade us. That didnt happen, The wall came down. And now its the war on terror.

The CIA and others paid for by the tax payer dont want us dead, they need us alive and paying into their coffers.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
damn it all 'bombshell eyewitness' my ass I follow the link and the first thing I see is a balding middle aged male. nice ply to get us to go to alex jones' cavalcade of unreliable sources and information

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
With this latest ' terrorist ' attack there is now a push for these "full body scanners " at every airport. A machine that can virtually see you through your clothes. This already doesn't sit well with the 'Muslim ' religion , exposing the female body........www.freerepublic.com...

Hey! Perhaps that is the plan: Eliminate Muslims from flying by their own constraints. That would drastically lower the numbers flying and, thus, make it easier to screen for the bad guys.

In looking at who flies regularly from those countries, you can eliminate a very large segment of the business travelers that are not likely to be terrorists. Eliminate vacationers with famiies in tow, and you again drastically lower the possibilities. Single people under 35 would be suspect. Single men under 35 would be the prime suspects.

A security system only works...if it works. In this instance, it failed on several levels. Or perhaps it was allowed to fail in a minor way to again tighten the restrictions and renew the public's fear. Either way, this whole affair stinks.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

*coughs* CIA intelligence officer, not agent or spy.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
With this latest ' terrorist ' attack there is now a push for these "full body scanners " at every airport. A machine that can virtually see you through your clothes. This already doesn't sit well with the 'Muslim ' religion , exposing the female body........www.freerepublic.com...

If there people who would prefer not to be scanned at airport etc.. they should not come here. I would gladly get scanned if I knew the flight was safe because of it. But I have nothing to hide.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, it does seem this is just another thing we will never know the full truth about.

From my observations this attack did take all the attention off of the Healthcare issue ......... hasn't it.

New Year's Eve is tomorrow night will this be an ideal time for another attempt .... time will tell.

New full body scans came up fast next Telsa technology will cause a huge EQ in San Fran. something is probably in the makings to keep the peoples looking in the ........... direction.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Thats probably what was Obama's intention, to divert the health issue by instigating another terror scare.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chi_z

are people that dumb that they cant go through this thread and see that there were multiple witnesses to more than one man being removed from the flight and that bomb dogs locked on to this "indian or arab man"?

or im sorry i guess the people on the damn flight dont know what happend. we should all remain calm and parrot softly what the main stream media tells us.

mainstream media says one lone kid got on the plane while he was on terror watchlists without help or a passport? ok, sure.

if the mainstream media had jesus himself come on msnbc and jesus said there was no plane and he created this whole thing as a vision to test our faith and make us wear clean underwear than sure must be reality because i saw it on the news. dosnt matter if people who were actually on the flight saw it.

such brainlessness.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

How do you know whats going on in 2010? are you leaking information? Where is the proof/facts Christmas day incidents only the beginning of something big? All done by muslim? and when you say muslim, who are these muslim? cause there's black,spanish,jewish,etc muslims in many different countries even here in the USA in the Islam religion, are you applying there's a massive planning by "muslim" on the way?

MKUltra and men who stare at goats belong to the honorable (pfft) Dr John Alexander. He is an old goat but... gotta love him. The experiments of the 60's got these guys cushy positions and nice pensions. That's about it. Now he's into non-lethal weapons which are like microwaving people which I think is more scary than some hallucinongenic. But that's not important right now.

How do I know what's going on in 2010? Like other people who are experts in Islamic terrorism, from open source material and communication with other people who are educated in the subject. The Caliphate plan has been published in der Spiel magazine and in other places with distinct plans and outlines of what Islam wants. Islam is not shy and telling the world that their plan is world dominance and exactly how they will achieve it. And they are right on schedule.
The sad part is that Americans are still blind and skeptical like many on this forum who think it's some freeky CIA plot or something. So typically when an act of Islamic terrorism occurs all the conspiracy theorist come out of the woodwork and act like fools.

So is your real question, how shall I prepare for 2010 and beyond?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by observe50

Thats probably what was Obama's intention, to divert the health issue by instigating another terror scare.

Kinda risky, dontcha think?
Let's blow up a plane to divert everyone's attention because Britney and Octomom are off on Christmas holiday and unavailable.
Therefore, Islamic terrorism can't possibly be real because the world is controlled from the evil White House who holds everyone's mind hostage.

ummmm. yeah.
The Nigerian kid said there are 25 others still out there. Hmmmm, maybe we are working on rounding those up and if we really wanted to panic the public there is plenty of material to do so. Meanwhile people are getting shot in the head while protesting in Iran and Time Square will be a lovely place this new year.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Yeah, I am gonna have to doubt you on your "counter-terrorism educator" claim. I call bull on that JJay55.

When you share what would seem to appear "sensitive" information like : "distince (you misspelled that word BTW) 7 phase plan to reform the Caliphate" it speaks to a lack of professionalism that real intelligence officers would never betray.

After a quick bit of searching it looks like you got your information from "jihad watch". Which might explain how you can link blowing up planes to re-establishing the Caliphate. Good Grief!.

Then you attempt to capitalize on your alleged "Counter-terrorism educator" title with a bit of fear mongering.

This Christmas day incident is only the beginning of more events to take place and some will succeed. It would be smart to prepare now.

If you know that to be true then again it would be unprofessional of you to share THAT kind of information publicly AND when you tell us we would be smart to prepare now, how exactly do we prepare for an unexpected terrorist plot?

Be realistic.

You want to think Islamic terrorists are out to get you because they hate freedom and peace well you go right on ahead believing that. But don't try to pass yourself off as something your not. The CIA are not good guys and they are not bad guys. They are Intelligence officers that do their jobs and if you knew thing one about them you would know that those "pretty freaking good tactics" as you call them scar many a spook for life.

Now if only I could get mmiichael to repond to my questions instead of JJay55.

I am looking forward to that.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Flakey]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

MKUltra and men who stare at goats belong to the honorable (pfft) Dr John Alexander. He is an old goat but... gotta love him. The experiments of the 60's got these guys cushy positions and nice pensions. That's about it. Now he's into non-lethal weapons which are like microwaving people which I think is more scary than some hallucinongenic. But that's not important right now.

How do I know what's going on in 2010? Like other people who are experts in Islamic terrorism, from open source material and communication with other people who are educated in the subject. The Caliphate plan has been published in der Spiel magazine and in other places with distinct plans and outlines of what Islam wants. Islam is not shy and telling the world that their plan is world dominance and exactly how they will achieve it. And they are right on schedule.
The sad part is that Americans are still blind and skeptical like many on this forum who think it's some freeky CIA plot or something. So typically when an act of Islamic terrorism occurs all the conspiracy theorist come out of the woodwork and act like fools.

So is your real question, how shall I prepare for 2010 and beyond?

Yeah well for someone like me who personally have close muslim friends and been around them all my life, heard,seen and come to understand differently, but then again, you talking about muslim extremists, there's extremists in every race and religions. so basically you saying they will achieve something that been tried and achieved by many others in our whole human history on this planet and that I should be scared out of my ass because only a selected few wanting to misrepresent and twist a religion for the greater of evil and will attack on my home land once again? so i have to give up my privacy for "protection" against a bad group of people from somewhere else? and I thought going to school on 9/11 just a few 30-40 block away from the tower was bad enough

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Oh, the old "my best friend is black so I'm not a racist". Jez, I had faith that there was life out there. Too bad.

Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

Flakey, I don't believe I was talking to you, nor do I care about your opinions about me. In answering a question of another poster you seem to have taken what I said out of context by assuming it is sensitive information. That's really rude and... not really productive.

But back to the topic.
FBI is scrambling to cover their asses now which doesn't mean they are all off duty and eating doughnuts.

Mr. Flakeyspellcheck, care to criticize more, or did you have something to add?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Oh, the old "my best friend is black so I'm not a racist". Jez, I had faith that there was life out there. Too bad.

Have a nice day.

Ok now why did u even bring that up for? no one is talking about none of that racist crap and i'm not white nor black, nor care about that race card crap.

The subject was on muslims and such, but thank you for moving along. It wasnt getting anywhere with you anyways, and seems like you just proved it

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I quoted that bit from the other poster because I know bullspit when I see it. Your no "counter-terrorist educator" thats a load of bull and I think we both know that. I just had to call it like I see it.

Rude is trying to pass yourself off as something your not so you can project an image of importance. Rude is then using that bogus title to spread idle fear.

Now you say the FBI is trying to play CYA.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
story is changing now...

www.cbsnews.com...

The suspected terrorist who tried to blow up Northwest Flight 253 Christmas day did present a passport to authorities in Amsterdam before boarding the Detroit-bound plane, Holland's counter-terrorism agency said Wednesday.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
story is changing now...

www.cbsnews.com...

The suspected terrorist who tried to blow up Northwest Flight 253 Christmas day did present a passport to authorities in Amsterdam before boarding the Detroit-bound plane, Holland's counter-terrorism agency said Wednesday.

Tsk, I believe in my opinion that this event, its story is going to be changing a whole lot of times before the "final" story is put together but by then, it will make it harder to believe what is what, which story to which story,etc,etc etc,

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Things like this make me despise the US state sponsored media. Journalistic integrity just ain't what it used to be. Thanks for the update on the spin.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join