It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 16, 2010: The Beginning of the End!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Ive seen a lot of people writting this. There are a few dream thread's about where people write down their dream's and maybe, make up some sort of picture of what may happen if dream's are a vision of the future to come.
Come to think of it, it'll probably be going wild since recent events in South America, concerning the earthquake.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I know, it sounds crazy, but for some reason, I didn't care about the ridicule that some may throw at me. I was compelled to post it, usually I keep crazy thoughts to myself for just that reason. This wasn't a dream exactly, I was just starting to fall asleep when I saw this, and I said out loud " He's already here." It was very vivid and in color.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
less than 13 days and has any new word sprung up about the goings on about it?

you think theyd start rebuild on the 14th, kinda like 1st day of the week aligning with creation, who knows, could be something i just thought

the ark is still needing to be found as well...

is there a red heifer yet too?

i find this all interesting mostly because i love religious history and being anti religion myself, its all just fascinating

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

YOU WILL bow your knee to the King.

I will bow before NO ONE except before the ONE TRUE GOD. The same one before whom Jesus bowed and PROSTRATED with his FACE on the GROUND just like I DO TODAY together with 1.7 billion other people!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

Well put my friend.... well put. Like you said, I bow to no one except the one true God the Father.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

I am in agreement that the end of things as we know them is near. I'm not a bible thumper but the bible code software intrigued me so I did a little research, or playing around with one called Bible Code Oracle. I found codes relating to Haiti after the fact, and then found codes that suggested another catastrophic event in Februa-2010AD. I told my family and friends to keep their eyes open for anything that might happen. It almost seemed as if nothing would happen, then came the 8.8 quake in Chile. They were all baffled as much as me. Now I found some more codes suggesting another major event for March-2010AD involving America. I can't say what the event is, or what day it may occur; just that it will be inside of or involve America. I’m hoping the last was just a coincidence and nothing happens this month so I can delete the software from my computer. But if something happens again, I may just have to dig a little deeper.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

every women experiences the "wrath" of God during childbirth. if you want to call it wrath.

::edit:: to OP,

who do you think is Gog/Magog? off the record just curious.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

There is some debate about Gog/Magog. There are several ways to look at this or any prophecy. 1) Early fulfilment. Meaning that the prophecy was meant to be fulfilled in or around the time it was uttered. 2) Dual fulfillment. Meaning that it has a near fulfillment and a future fulfillment. 3) Late fulfillment. Meaning that the prophecy is strickly given to the end times. I personally think this Gog/Magog war was a dual fulfillment prophecy. The Israelites had many enemies at the time of the prophecy and they experienced much war. However, The final battle is also discribed here I think. The whole Russia connection comes from the Hebrew word for cheif prince. Here is the verse from Eze. 38: 3

3 and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech [2] and Tubal.

The Hebrew word for chief prince is 'rosh'. Some believe this is a word play for modern day Russia because the words are similiar. I don't know about all that but I do believe that the war of Eze. 38 is a future event. Hope that helps

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What the OP says is entirely true. I don't know about the March 16 date, but prophesies are being fulfilled right now. When I heard about the euphrates river drying up a chill went through my body.
All my life I have studied and been taught about these days. To see prophesies being fulfilled is absolutely amazing. There are going to be a lot of people sorry that they didn't heed the warnings when they had the chance.
Jesus IS returning soon. Get ready for the day is at hand!!

Thank you OP so much for this thread and your research.....

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
People need to stop living in the past.

I am probably as guilty of this as anyone, but it is also within my hands to write any ending I choose.

That is the biggest deception going, that we must do things because some one 2,000 years ago, decreed it (God included). Am I not a free being with a choice? How can the true God have two faces, one of love and one of hatred. That is what makes religion a joke, a work of men.

If you think you have a choice, then use it.

If you think you have no choice and must follow decrees, you become like sheep (btw- this is what the ptb want). You have to obey orders.

If you obey orders, you have no freedom of choice and must destroy humanity, as decreed some 2,000 years ago. I hope you are happy, where ever you end up. Works will not buy you a pass to eternity.

For myself, I am trying to write the ending that is of my choice.(If you understand a bit about how the brain works, you would not take this lightly.)

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombie_saurus_rex

Christianity is the one and only true religion,period.

What really matters is being a good person on the inside. It doesn't really matter what religion the person is following.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If you see a visual up in the sky of the coming of whoever. like the Norway spiral. Don't believe in it. It'll be HAARP.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You can follow Christ...but to pass the buck of your short comings to Jesus and not carrying your own cross, you will have to come back in to the flesh to relearn why this is not a spiritual belief to follow.

Can you please elaborate just a little on this? I don't quite understand.Thanks
Forgive me I'm trying to play catch up!

[edit on 5-3-2010 by oliveoil]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

Sure...Jesus does tell us to carry our own cross...and also tells us we still have to reap what we sow. For me, this is him showing us the way, he is walking the path we must walk to show us it can be done. He reminds us that WE will go on to do greater things!! He spoke in parables so when we are ready to understand, we will. Jesus cautioned many about many likes of people. He taught to know a seed by its fruit. He cautioned us to do this with all things.

He showed us our possibilities, for the life we need to learn to live for, of spirit.

I truly believe Jesus spoke against blood sacrifices. The people needed him to be this...so this is what we was turned into.

He really showed us what we too have to do. We have to pick up our own cross, place our Earthly ways upon our cross. We still have to reap what we sow, this was the spiritual law of the OT that fell to the old common practice of blood sacrifices. Jesus taught us what offering of the Earthly life back to the Earth is really about and how to do it. Jesus, instead of fighting back for this Earthly life, offered his life of flesh for the life of spirit, it was the only righteous thing to do. This is why he was and is so important for us, he walked the path and showed us we too can and must walk it.

LV

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There is already protesting of the restoration that is being planned.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

Hello Lurkerman!

Well I had a nice long post for ya but I lost it

So long post short...childbirth is a gift. In a world of knowing both light and dark, yin and yang's...something as precious as childbirth is surely going to have its hardships.

I certainly dont see childbirth as a wrath of God. Its just a part of this world of opportunities. Are animals that give birth and feel pain experiencing the wrath of God?

Why do you see such as the wrath of God? Should such things that are so precious, such as the gift of giving life, be given to us so easily? Should the law of cause and effect (the idea of a watermelon coming out of an opening the size of a peach) not be painful? Its this just life and its vastness of experiences through the laws of cause and effect. There is scientific reasons of the body why it is so painful.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Originally posted by trueperspective
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

YOU WILL bow your knee to the King.

I will bow before NO ONE except before the ONE TRUE GOD. The same one before whom Jesus bowed and PROSTRATED with his FACE on the GROUND just like I DO TODAY together with 1.7 billion other people!

I agree...I will bow before no one except before the ONE TRUE GOD. The same one Jesus gave reverence to.

It will not be because this is what God will command of me, but because it the presence of Holiness, this is the natural reaction that anyone would do. I dont think its possible to deny God in Thee's presence, Thee is so great and soul cant deny it is of God in the presence of Thee.

We are not to bow before any human of Earth. We are not to bow to other sons or daughters of God. We do not bow to God because the demands us to, for it only holds meaning if you understand why God wont command this. God does not work through force, when one has understanding, living for things of spirit, it will be ones own offering of self to God that one bows before Thee. This is how God wants us to give reverence, through true offering of it, not through us being told that is what we must do.

And just to note...when Jesus guides me and comforts me...he bows in prayer with me, he walks beside me not ahead of me, when I fall to my knees in sorrow, he falls to his knees with me in sorrow. Jesus does not stand before as if he is God, he stands with me as if a brother, another me, as if I am a part of him. He helps me see...we are all a part of a unit, we are a whole, we just fail to see it.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Haiti..... 7.0
Japan... 7.9
Chile.... 8.8
Taiwan. 6.4

All happened within the same month or two... the last 3 within 2 weeks of each other. I fear what my avatar says. Peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

But Locoman...

Surely you also know that Earth has had many times where many earthquakes would hit within narrow time spans...we have had in the past where many volcanoes were constantly billowing forming the Earth. Earth has its processes of cycles and changing just like everything else of life. Do you shrug off Earths history and the fact that history is likely to just repeat itself?

I know we dont always agree with beliefs...but you are also very wise and I would find it odd that you dont consider this could just be Earth changing and growing again.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8
Haiti..... 7.0
Japan... 7.9
Chile.... 8.8
Taiwan. 6.4

All happened within the same month or two... the last 3 within 2 weeks of each other. I fear what my avatar says. Peace.

3 major earthquakes within a span of a few months and you think the end is near?
Good lord, get off of ATS and ride a bike or something.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join