It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 16, 2010: The Beginning of the End!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I thought you were implying something to do with reincarnation.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

Well its more to do with understanding how to detach from this sphere and move on from this experience.

Carrying our own cross is the only way, no one can carry our attachments, are Earthly ways for us.

This all goes back to the idea that we cant have scapegoats, man wishes they worked...but they dont.

For me, reincarnation does play a part in this...for if you pass your cross to someone else and your shortcomings onto someone else....you will have to continue here learning from Earth, through the cycle of birth and death again. But that part is a personal belief, I have seen others 'relearning' things in between this life and the next, I have strong reasons and understandings that this life is not about '1' chance....its a sifting process that may take a long time (many experiences). Yes God is that great....Im not sure why its hard for humans to except how great Thee's ways are.

But besides the reincarnation part....exclude that part....we still have to walk the walk, carrying our cross's, owning up to our wrongs and being humbled by our rights....its very important.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Yes, I know about Earth's violent past. I also know that humans weren't around for the bulk of that past. I know a few earthquakes doesn't mean much on the outside but I guess I'm also implying the possibilities that come with these earthquakes happening frequently and in various places.

Matthew 24 mentions there being earthquakes in various places and frequent before the end of this age. I also know earthquakes are associated with volcanoes and that the current Chilean seizmic activity is near a supervolcanic chain... one just recently found on the Chile, Argentina, Bolivia borders. Argentina has had a few strong quakes as well but that's being preceeded by Chile.

Yellowstone, the supervolcano in America's own yard is extremely seizmic right now though the tremors there are minor... less than a 4.0. Personally I'm looking at the quantity, not severity of these tremors. I keep up to date with the USGS quake count and am noticing a great increase in activity. If there's a great deal of seizmic activity around the caldera of a supervolcano, it's a sign that the beast is about to wake up and blow.

Another trouble spot right now is in the Asian-Pacific area. My bible says to be aware of the signs of the times. Jesus mentions earthquakes in various places at a frequent pace. I'm just looking at the signs. That seems logical and intelligent to me... don't you think so?

Peace and safety to all.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Personally, I think anyone with "hippo" at the beginning of their username should be getting on a bike before me. That's just me though. Is there really a need to belittle me just because I have a little hunch? I didn't tell anyone to agree with me. It was just a thought I put out. I didn't once belittle you or tell you to get off ATS now did I? You are one ignorant person for your assessment of my post. Disagree, that's fine.... but instead of trying to belittle me for that comment, explain why you disagree. That's what message boards are about. That's how a productive conversation happens. Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It's March 16th... Anything happen yet?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
It's March 16th... Anything happen yet?

No, it's not March 16th...YET

Where in the world are you????

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Aside from a huge cyclone bearing down on the south pacific right now I don't see any doom and gloom events happening now.
I wanted to make a thread about the cyclone, But I haven't written enough posts yet, so for anyone who is interested:

www.stuff.co.nz...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Great post, OP !!

Reading some of these responses to your topic, the entire "Noah" story keeps popping up in my mind - that and the fact that today's society is, sadly, making this way too easy for satan.

satan is the author of confusion - he has succeeded as long as he creates a shred of doubt in a person's mind about Jesus and the Bible.

I don't know where this March 16 date is coming from, but that date, or 2012, will not be the "end" of our world. We still have to go through the seven year (or 3.5) tribulation yet.

With that said, I do believe that this planet is now steady traveling into the end days - how long that will take depends on prophecy being fulfilled - and too, the three generation time lines.

The Bible gives three - a 40 year, a 70 year, and a 120 year. We've long passed the 40 year - the 70 year will put us at 2018 - the 120 would put us at 2068.

At best, I am thinking, at a maximum, Earth has maybe about 58 years left although I don't like "date setting".

The increase (frequency and magnitude both) of earthquakes is certainly one of the major signs of the end days. The collapse of our govt is another. Future food famines, increased apathy (scroll thru any given "Christian" ATS thread for proof of this one) - wars and rumors of wars, erratic weather and increased weather activity, scoffers, the one world system being brought in, increased threats/attacks on Israel, etc.

Most of the "real" preachers (not the prosperity ones), are all talking about this very issue in their sermons - where their sermons used to say "One day Jesus will return" or "One day we'll be in the end days....." - now, they are saying "We are IN the end days" and "The end days are here".

God is definitely trying to get our attention I do believe. The one thing in the Bible that I kept saying how I couldn't imagine ever happening in our nation, would appear to now be a soon arriving reality - the beheading of Christians for their beliefs. I used to think "The Usa doesn't do those types of things, only the third world countries do that".

BUT look around, read the headlines - the people that do this type of thing are slowly relocating here. Their "religion" starts with an "M" and ends with an "m". Given the pacifying, by our leaders, of these people in our nation, it is now not difficult at all to see this happening in the distant future.

Satan has been planning this for thousands of years - if you just started jotting down the key events over the years, it's not hard to see the subtle pattern that has now emerged - society dubs it "moral decline" - and satan is behind it all. From society's slow, but certain, acceptance of adultery, abortion, homosexuality, murder, corruption in every area of govt from city leaders on up, removing God out of our schools and out of society, etc.

Perry Stone is an excellent prophecy teacher and for about the past year he has been talking about things coming "full circle" - starting with Rome - and ending up as we are seeing things today. It's all coming back full circle i.e. history is now repeating itself. So it wouldn't surprise me if it all ends like it began. The only difference this time will be is the battle is already won - we just have to get through the details, that's all. Right now satan is a dead man walking. After Jesus returns, all evil will be "sand blasted" from this planet - literally.

And the biggest prophecy, for me anyhow - is the part about how there will be more entering at the wide gate (hell) than the narrow (Heaven). But given people's scoffing, and attitude towards God and His Bible, although sad, it's crystal clear that this is being fulfilled before our eyes. From what I can tell, satan has just about succeeded in convincing people, especially this last generation, that they have a choice of "gods" or a choice of "creators" or to just not believe in one at all.

And yeah, it makes me sad because I know there are a lot of really good hearted people out there that have bought into this lie - and because of that, they could very well trade their eternal salvation for eternal damnation.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Just an added related fyi:

> King James Bible 1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. 2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I can't believe how many times I passed up this thread. Finally I
clicked to see if I might be missing out . Sure enough I should've
known.

Truely Jesus Christ is lord. I would praise his Holy name from the depths of hell if it were his will. God in the flesh. Not of this world.
Excellent thread OP I've accepted Christ more than once in public. He is
my lord and savior. I will always love the lord.

I do have a question for you, that in it self is a rarity, i usually don't have faith in any man. Or his science, or his opinions, I find it hard to pity
thickheaded pride. Yet I know we should. OP IYO is it enough to be
washed in the blood.
Is that all the baptism we need or do you think the word of God says
you also must be baptised in the traditional sense.

I believe the blood of Christ to be far more cleansing, than many even know. I believe if you have Christ, you have it all. I think just ahead
there is a great adventure coming. It says everyone on earth will be
griped in fear. I don't see how I will be one of them. So rapture yes or
no? If I'm left I'll prolly be cheering. The next holocaust could be a Christian one. It most definetly says there will be some who never know death though to.

No doubts on any of this, I was just kind of waiting to see what happens all which way. how the word pans out will be interesting to watch. SnF

I really can't wait to get out from under this God awful rigid demonic
system of oppression. Certainly seems to be right at the door.
Great thread.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

I just wanted to say, great post there friend. I also wanted to inform you that your spill on heaven/hell is typical yet false. Where it reads about the narrow gate and the wide gate, it refers moreso on weather you are resurrected in the 1st or 2nd resurrections. Those who are resurrected in the 1st resurrection (at Christ's coming with those raptured) will be priests, kings, governors, etc... in the Kingdom of God here on earth. They will govern the tribulation survivors into a 1000 year peace. After the mellenium of peace, a 2nd resurrection happens when all who have ever lived will resurrect and be judged. Now does judgement automatically involve hell or a "guilty" verdict? No! Truth is these people will have a true, genuine opportunity to join the family of God if they repent before God Himself. God sees into one's heart. Only goodhearted people will make it in. Stone cold heartless people will be weeded out and burn in the 2nd death... not for eternity. They will be eternally dead, meaning they will never again live. Just thought I'd clear the air with you.

P.S. We are men and women of the Earth. Earth is our home and earth is where we will be when we are resurrected into the Kingdom of God....

John 3:13- No man has entered into the Kingdom of Heaven except He who came from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Locoman....

Look at where the hierarchy ship has gotten us humans....with Kings, Governors, ect...

Your 'perfect world' with 'God' wont work unless there is dictatorship. Hierarchies leads to dictatorship.

In Heaven, there is no higher then or lower then, there is no more advanced or less advances.

You are often wise....but there are many things you dont understand about the nature of God and heaven.

When there is perfect love and oneness, no kings or government will be needed. There will be no need for priests also.

You are still very attached to Earthly ways. Its not by a purposeful fault....for it is all we know while here.

I hope soon you get to know the nature of God which is love and humbleness. This is why we must be these things for heaven. If we are these things...then all the Earthly ways will fall behind us without problems. We will be, we will know, it will be our nature to be love and humble. No one will have to tell others which way is up or down or which way the day should be constructed. This is the difference....Earthly things are of Earth....because Heaven does not function like Earth does. Heaven is perfect....what you describe with Kings, Governments, and priests....is still very Earthly ways far from things of spirit.

I mean no bad intent...just sharing as you are doing so also.

My best always
LV

[edit on 15-3-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi randyys

I dont mean to intrude...I know you were asking for anothers opinion and Im sure you will get it. But you asked some questions that really hit home with me and I wouldnt be doing my part in life to not share.

My mother was a devout Christian (still is, just with different views on things now). She had a extreme NDE with 9hours of visions that had Jesus, Michael, Cheribims, Angels.....all sorts of stuff.

She was always with someone through her spir9itual experience. Mostly it was Michael who led her through the experiences. She reviewed her life, saw things that she needed to relearn, she saw many many things. Michael took her to Jesus who she saw under a Olive tree talking to children. Next she was in a place that she described as a field with high walls around it. At first, Jesus was with her there, just him and her....she remembered being dressed it white robe like clothes and she was in the middle of this field....which was a field of blood. She then realized, she as alone and no one was with her. She at first thought she was being washed in the blood. She then realized something was not right about this...and frantically started trying to clean up all of this blood. As she started to try to clean up the blood, which was everywhere, it was pouring in form the walls that surrounded this field....other people in white robes started appearing there with her and they too were trying frantically to clean up this blood (which the amounts of blood was impossible to clean up).

I can only tell you what the experience brought her...which was a understanding that the blood was of the Earth, and it was something that heaven did not need for entrance. She was trying to take Earthly things to heaven.

She still holds Jesus as her savior....but not through the blood. She see's him as the Savior because he made a righteous offering of his Earthly life...he truly walked the way of living for the life of spirit and not the life of Earth. He showed us the way through our deeds, through our hearts, through our thoughts.

I personally feel that Jesus was showing her a shortcoming she had in her thoughts and allowed her to see why it was a shortcoming. Im not saying it kept her from being allowed to be saved....but feel she was shown something for understanding of spiritual things.

I only share because its only right I do so. I dont claim it as truth, but as a truthful experience.

My own thoughts for you....God only needs your honest thoughts and humble heart.

My best to all
LV

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
After reading through this entire thread, I am surprised by some of the posts that make out the OP has set a specific date for the end of the world!!??

Come to think of it actually, is it not ironic that the people who are not noticing what the thread is actually about are blind to the things happening around them?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

I was only referring to the world/society as a whole - there are going to be more going to hell than Heaven - I believe anyhow.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

yeah the dreams are getting crazy, i started having odd dreams since 2004. Mostly about earthquakes. The most vivid one that I remember to this day was seeing snow melt very rapidly, and a large tremor right after seeing snow melt. I then followed a star to a city where the earth opened up, it was on a rotary type of thing, and cars were going into the this pit. I also saw many people were possessed by demons, and throwing their children into this open pit. I still have no idea what that dream means to this day.

My last odd dream happened at the end of February I had a dream about a silent earthquake, the first earthquake was in a farm community and all I saw was the ground opening up, and it was all downhill, and poor people were lined up watching it happen. The second part of the dream was another earthquake in a city, inside a building, where the ground opened up, and you could see down forever. I woke up pretty freaked out!!

I've also had one earthquake dream about Cailfornia, but this was years ago, where I literally saw the whole state have a nasty earthquake and it literaly dropped in water. i thought a huge earthquake was going to happen like that but hasn't happened.

Anyway, those are some of my odd dreams that has an end time theme.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

If the posters, myself included, only replied to just the OP title/statement, then all of our posts would be one of only two answers:

Yes, I agree.
No, I don't agree.

I.e. we are discussing what we believe about the statement "March 16, 2010: The Beginning of the End!!!"

But if it makes you feel any better, my "answer" to the OP's question would be:

No, I don't agree.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by XXXN3O

If the posters, myself included, only replied to just the OP title/statement, then all of our posts would be one of only two answers:

Yes, I agree.
No, I don't agree.

I.e. we are discussing what we believe about the statement "March 16, 2010: The Beginning of the End!!!"

But if it makes you feel any better, my "answer" to the OP's question would be:

No, I don't agree.

I feel much better now.

I would have to say that the start of the end, started at the beginning.

So I agree with you to a certain extent.

However, the OP has stated something that is an indicator of being near the end so I have to agree with the OP as well.

I am in a strange mood today.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hey guys, putting the date in the Title was to grab attention. I in no way think that tommorow is the end of the world. March 16th is a time when an 18th century rabbi predicted the third temple to start. The third Temple is a Massive sign of the end times. So, if the temple starts soon it really would signal the beginning of the end.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

After reading through this entire thread, I am surprised by some of the posts that make out the OP has set a specific date for the end of the world!!??

I noticed that too. Some people will swim in ignorance, to discredit the
absolute truth of Gods message. Willfully ignorant. They will never listen
to the truth, consequently.

God will send them strong delusion that they SHOULD believe a lie.
Because they would not hear the truth.

Leo Virgo
That is quite an account and thank you for sharing. I would search your
heart in that interpretation though. The blood of Christ is the key to our salvation. Our works as that of a womans dirty rag before God. His
blood bought us another chance to be in the family of God. He suffed so much for us my friend.

God is true and just always. Now and forever.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by randyvs]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join