It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 16, 2010: The Beginning of the End!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

What EU symbol has a woman riding a bull ? The normal EU symbol is dark blue background with 12 golden stars (five corners, penta)

Here is the link to europa.eu website explaining the flag, symbol.
europa.eu...

OR

do you refer to the Wikipedia entry on the greek name Europe ?

"Europa seated on a bull" has been a frequent motif in European art since Greco-Roman times.

The story of her abduction is the founding myth of the name "Europe", since the continent Europe has ultimately been named after her.

Full article: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 22-1-2010 by rhines]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Very interesting. I've come to the same conclusion as well. I think you are right. 2010 could be the year of the Instigation. The year the wheel starts turning. Keep your eyes open.

Also I agree with ya on 2012. I think 2012 might be the calm before the storm. I think history is repeating itself again.

Here is a post I left in another thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... Perhaps it could help provide more clues?

[edit on 22-1-2010 by mishmallow8]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rhines

Europa on the bull is not the official EU symbol but they have it coined on money and displayed in a number of other ways. Remember scripture states that the love of money is the root of all evil.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why try to divide yourselves and point out scriptures to try to prove who is more right than the other. That's not a good thing to do at all. Also lets try not to condemn people to hell but rather tell them of the good news of the kingdom that is nigh, and if not let them be who they will be. Remember to look for the guy with the aliens as his buddies in the sparkling clothes on television and the skies speaking to your mind through ELF generated telepathy as the Anti-Christ. His name is Maitreya.

[edit on 1/23/2010 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
regarding the river euphrates

In Islam, some of the hadiths of Muhammad suggest that the Euphrates will dry up (drop off), revealing unknown treasures that will be the cause of strife and war. "Soon the river Euphrates will disclose the treasure [the mountain] of gold. So, whoever will be present at that time should not take anything of it." — Sahih Bukhari. Muhammad said: "The Hour will not come to pass before the river Euphrates dries up to unveil the mountain of gold, for which people will fight. Ninety-nine out of one hundred will die [in the fighting], and every man among them will say: 'Perhaps I may be the only one to remain alive'." — Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim. Muhammad said: "The Euphrates reveals the treasures within itself. Whoever sees it should not take anything from it".[7] "It [the Euphrates] will uncover a mountain of gold [under it]." — Sunan Abi Da'ud.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Just because the Euphrates river is drying up partly now, doesn't fulfill that prophecy. The seven angels with seven bowls fly after the mark of the beast is already enforced, and since when has there been a solar eruption capable of burning us up on Earth? Not yet...

Revelation 16:2 "And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image."

Revelation 16:8 "And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire."

Revelation 16:10 "And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

There is no complete NWO just yet, there is no fully revealed Maitreya yet, there are no images of the Beast or alien fallen angels enforcing worship of Maitreya and their falsities yet. We're closing in onto the birth pains of the Tribulation Period of human history. The revealing of Maitreya will be on a grandiose scale, but all you have to do is remember that Christ comes in all his glory when we're at the lowest point and the Anti-Christ and the worlds armies are in the Plain of Armageddon on the clouds of heaven, not on television with holographic imagery and aliens.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Signs of the times. That's the name of the game. I can't help but see the similarities between the beast of Revelation and the European Union. These, to me, are signs of the times and I'm simply trying to show others what I see, whether you believe me or not. It's your choice to see or not see what I see. I speak of the good news of the Kingdom of God quite frequently on here. My comment is on end-time events as the subject of this thread is on the end time. The anti-christ doesn't have to be the mayetra... but believe what you want. Armageddon is not going to be fought in the clouds, it will begin at the literal Valley of Megeddo and culminate in Jerusalem as scripture points out. The literal return of Christ will be through the clouds where all will witness, which continues through the battle of Armageddon on earth between the world's armies.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You left out several items in your statementsYes I beleive this is the last day of Daniel and that it started last year but the temple wont start to rebuild until after the gift from Tehran to Tel Aviv destroys the walls of Damascus creating an earthquake that brings down the walls of the abonation in the holy place.
The leader from the EU is the first of two anti-christs the second will come from Jerusalem
Isreal retaking Gaza after the lie
Unfortunatly the US has turned it's back on Isreal and the punishments haven't really begun yet
Almost forgot after the earthquake a wold wide peace accord will be lied about (ooops I mean signed)
as for the 2012 stuff the earth will have three eclipses and also it will be closest to the sun on its eliptical orbit on 12 21 so yes earthly changes
Belive in GOD and HE will believe in you ,for with GOD all things are possible

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
5. Wars and rumors of wars

War with Lebanon Imminent: www.israelnationalnews.com...

Iran leader predicts destruction of Israel: www.google.com...

Al-Qaeda seeks WMD, US unprepared: reports: www.breitbart.com...

NKorea, SKorea exchange fire near disputed border: news.yahoo.com...

Report Finds North Korea Possibly Prepping Missile Launch: www.foxnews.com...

Iran to unveil new missiles in Feb.: www.jpost.com...

Assad, Gaddafi say Arab countries must unite against Israel: www.ynetnews.com...

Iran Bolstering Forces in Gulf of Aden: www.thememriblog.org...

Hezbollah's relocation of rocket sites to Lebanon's interior poses wider threat: www.washingtonpost.com...

Likud minister: Another conflict with Lebanon is 'inevitable': www.jpost.com...

UK terrorist threat level raised to 'severe': news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow, great thread! Thanks TS!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
reply to post by LeoVirgo

It is clear to me that you do not yet understand Gods purpose during this pause in history before the year of Jacobs trouble or the 70th week of Daniel. God has temporarily opened the door for the whole world to come to him and be saved. This is not a time of peace and positive change, though those that are Christians should strive to show the love of God to all that they too may see a change in us and believe in Christ. But, Jesus said that he did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Why would the savior say this. Because everything IS black and white. You are either with Christ or you are against him, and he will judge the world, because he has paid for that right. I do not post to spread fear, BUT urgency. Accept Chirst now while the time is open. There is not much time left.

what will happen to the people who never new about Christ or the people that were brain washed at a young age, will God forgive them and let them go to heaven or will God send these uninformed people to hell?

there is 21 major religion's in the world even one's that far out date the bible,
studying half of those religion's would take a life time

I would love to know the answer

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueblue

what will happen to the people who never new about Christ or the people that were brain washed at a young age, will God forgive them and let them go to heaven or will God send these uninformed people to hell?

Jesus provided the answer to this one. He said, there will be many who will call, 'Lord, Lord' and I shall tell them that I do not know them and there will be others who will never have heard my name who shall enter the kingdom of heaven.

This is made possible through the work of the Holy Spirit, who guides us to understanding.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Mat 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rhines

This may be the woman riding the bull being referenced at the EU headquaters
The Europa statue

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I am pretty sure all of you have it wrong. The "anti-christ" is Mohammed.

The false prophet was Mohammed.
The false god is Allah.
The great falling away is the ascendancy of Islam.
The mark of the beast (Islam) is the scar on the forehead of devout muslims.

For 1,400 years it has risen and held dominion over many souls.

Soon, the Islam will die in an orgy of anti-life violence. And we will minister to the freed and rebuild the scars of 14 centuries. That will be the second coming...for them, not for us. For the the enslaved souls of Islam it will the the "second coming" of light.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

To think this whole world and experience was made just so in the end we place our faith in a 'belief' is absurd to me.

There must be spiritual understanding within a belief. There must be understanding of good works and honest seeking. There is no benefit to just accepting a given belief that supplies all the answers. If this was the way it was meant to be...Jesus would not of taught in parables, the answers would be laid out more clearly. There would be no need of us seeking if the answers were all there in black and white. There is no spiritual understanding of God needing man to kill someone. There is no spiritual understanding of God separating people or needing a Earthly Temple. Those things please man...not God.

I dont believe for one second Jesus will return with a sword and show wrath of the OT god image. I think many will fall for this and follow a Earthly master.

I just find it so ironic that so many religious people talk about the NWO and beware of the antichrist...but alot of what the religions await is the same nature as the NWO and the antichrist (an entity that lives for things of this world, such as a Earthly Temple).

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Not everyone who has a belief in Christ has followed the ordained teachings of the established churches.

The Spirit of the Living God is REAL and all who seek Truth will find Truth.

Jesus did not teach us to follow the herd. He tore down the veil in the temple, making it possible for us each and all to have a relationship with God. A personal relationship with God is what God actually wants of us, as individuals.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueblue

Originally posted by trueperspective

It is clear to me that you do not yet understand Gods purpose during this pause in history before the year of Jacobs trouble or the 70th week of Daniel. God has temporarily opened the door for the whole world to come to him and be saved. This is not a time of peace and positive change, though those that are Christians should strive to show the love of God to all that they too may see a change in us and believe in Christ. But, Jesus said that he did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Why would the savior say this. Because everything IS black and white. You are either with Christ or you are against him, and he will judge the world, because he has paid for that right. I do not post to spread fear, BUT urgency. Accept Chirst now while the time is open. There is not much time left.

there is 21 major religion's in the world even one's that far out date the bible,
studying half of those religion's would take a life time

I would love to know the answer

Those who never heard of Christ or who were blinded and never understood the teachings while living will have a genuine opportunity to repent at the "White Throne Judgement" at the end of the 1000 year peace on earth. "Books shall be opened along with the Book of Life."
The books (gk: Biblia) that are opened are the scriptures and these "lost sheep" will learn the truth in the presence of God. Those who refuse to accept God's rule will be thrown into the lake of fire and die a 2nd time (Second Death), those who accept will have everlasting life.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Hello teapot!

I think I have confused myself lol. I was rereading my post to you and I thought...'what was it that I was trying to disagree with in teapots posts'....cause when I looked back on my reply's, I didnt see anything you said that struck my nerve (ya know, worth speaking over). After reading the posts today, Im thinking I was meaning to respond to another poster about 'Christ coming with a sword'.

I was reading back on my words to you and was like....wait a minute, Im not in disagreement with what teapot said, so what was MY point of replying to teapot
Then you gave your past post to me, which I totally agreed with all that was said there....

Im sure we have had a difference of opinion before and mabey again one day (its all good though!) but I dont see my own point of reply's to you with my last post I made to ya....sorry about that....but great reply back to me....haha I gave ya a star. I think you are totally right, this experience is all about a personal spiritual relation with God. Some find that path through Jesus, whom I find to be a perfect teacher.

All my best....again sorry for it looking like I was having issues with something you said

And mabey you are in agreement with that post about Jesus coming with a sword...who knows...but still...all my best.

LV

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hi LeoVirgo,

Thanks for the response! And the star!

The sword thing fascinates me. On the one hand, it seems so brutal, human even. Yet on the other, the sword represents the tongue, words.

Jesus was put to death for the things he said, words that challenged existing authority and therefore could destroy the established order of the day.

So I have come to believe that this is what is meant. The sword represents the words that will be used to communicate God's intent and the outcome for each individual will be a direct result of how the words are received. Truth is in the ear of the listener, as it were.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join