It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 16, 2010: The Beginning of the End!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Everyone needs to be aware that there are some extremely alarming trends that have been taking place that lead me to believe that there are merely years left for this world. I am not a prophet, or an alien, but I am a student of the word working on a Masters of Divinity Degree. This is what I see. Some of these events have been talked about in other threads, but I need to put them all together to show you the bigger picture which I now see. Number one is by far the most important of them all.

1. www.haaretz.com...
&
www.smh.com.au...

This is a fulfillment of Matthew 24 when Jesus spoke of the end times:
15 “So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, 18 and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. 19 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! 20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.” There must be a new temple in order for the anti-Christ to defile it and it is close to being built.

2. www.nytimes.com...

This is a fulfillment of Revelation 16:
12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east. 13 And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs. 14 For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. 15 (“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”) 16 And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

3. www.jpost.com...

This is a fulfillment of Ezekiel 38:18-23:
" This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man's sword will be against his brother. I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.' As you can see in the news, the whole world is in a paradigm shift. Israel is starting to look like the instigator in the region and the EU is working to undermine Israel and split Jerusalem. Truly, the WHOLE WORLD is coming against Israel, including the USA, which I never ever thought would happen, but the prophecy is coming to pass.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
4. abcnews.go.com...

While I am skeptical about the pope being the anti-christ, this prophecy is important because it correlates with the others and speaks of the last pope and the end times.
Why are all these things SO important? Because they all point to the SAME time. They are all either recently fulfilled or going to be fulfilled in 2010 or 2011. In all my studies I have never seen so many prophecies from all over the world point to the same century let alone the SAME YEAR or two. And let us not forget about the whole 2012 thing. 2012 is not going to be the end of the world, but merely the beginning of a new era. I think that new era is the reign of the Anti-Christ and all of these prophecies from Ireland to Jerusalem to the Mayans all point to the exact same event...the revealing of the anti-Christ.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Please add any other prophecies that corespond to the time frame of 2010-2012. I know there are many more and I think we will get a better picture to have them all in one thread. Thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
God Bless you in your future studies. It is always interesting to have someone of knowledge bring scripture into these troubled times. I'm not sure how to star and flag but if I could I would. Very interesting reading. The story about the river drying up is a little eerie to say the least. Please keep us informed.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by maybee]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by maybee]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm intrigued as to how you came up with March 16, 2010.

I do agree with the articles and the prophecies indeed coming true, however, I'm not sure where that exact date derived from. Maybe I missed it.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Im assuming you understand you are following the carnal image of a war god.

Prophecy is alot of cause and effect. An order comes, for men to go kill and take ownership of a land.....and the effect last hundreds if not thousands of years. Disease, poverty, Earth's changes ect....dont really count, because those things are always happening. History repeats itself, we have cycles of catalysts and cycles of prosperity. But never is it all white or all black, there is and has always been gray somewhere or the other.

Be a part of the positive change...instead of installing fear into people in hopes they will seek god out of fear. They will seek for the wrong reasons, and find something similar to what you are following.

God is great....in every single way. We are to become perfect because that is what Thee is. God doesnt behave like us humans do...fast to anger, fast to loose hope, patients.

Have you personally ever experienced the wrath of God? What good will it do us or God for God to come fix what us humans deem as 'wrong'? Mabey things are supposed to be just as they are. Mabey we are still paying the 'effect' for the 'cause' of a people that thought they were 'chosen'.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I dont get people who quote the bible to predict the end of times. It´s a contradiction, the way I see it.

First, to believe that the bible predicts the end of times, that means you must believe in the Bible.

If you believe in the bible, you believe it to be the word of God.

If there is a prophecy in the bible about the end of times and if the bible is the word of God, that means the end of times is planned by God.

Are you afraid of God? If you believe the Bible and if you believe in God and if you believe the bible predicts the end of time, what does it matter? It shouldnt change your life to know it would all end in 2012. It's planned by god. Accept it.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
EDIT: I need sleep

How did the OP get 16th March 2010? Seriously? From a bunch of 2,000 year old quotes that have been taken out of context?

[edit on 29/12/2009 by the_denv]

[edit on 29/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yeah its obvious were are in the "end times" as the mayans, bible, koron, zohar, kabbalah, da vinci, nastrodamus, and so on so forth warned us about.

All you are required to do is switch your intentions from wanting to giving, to be allowed to go into the next dimension, or the kingdom of heaven, or the great equilibrium so on so forth.

An idiot will look at the book of revelations and say "its true!"

A genius will look at all ancient texts and realize "it doesn't matter!"

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've had this list around for awhile;don't even remember where I may have copied it from,but it bears watching.

Bible Predictions for End-Times Being Fulfilled

1.Rebirth of Israel in 1948 (Ezekiel 38:8)
2.Jerusalem a "hotspot" internationally (Zechariah 12:1-3)
3.Birthpangs leading into 7-year Tribulation (Matthew 24:7-9)
4.Appearance of the Anti-Christ on the world stage now (Daniel 11:21-23,Revelation 6:2)
5.Mideast Peace Agreement (Daniel 9:27,Daniel 11:21-23)
6.7-Year Tribulation (Matthew 24:9,Revelation 6:1,Revelation 20:3)
7.Skyrocketing Commodities like "wheat and barley",oil and gold (Revelation 6:6)-predicted to occur just inside the 7-yr.Tribulation.
8.Russia and Iran ready together to attack Israel (Ezekiel 38:5,15,16;Revelation 6:4,12)-predicted to occur just inside the 7-yr.Tribulation.
9.A fourth of the earth will die from global disease,war,and famine (Revelation 6:8)-predicted to occur just inside the 7-yr.Tribulation.
10.New,(3rd),Jerusalem Temple prepared to be built by Israel Jews (Revelation 11:1-2)-predicted to occur after the signing of Mideast Peace Agreement.
11.Final Kingdom formed in Western Europe (Revelation 13:1-3,Revelation 17:9-10)
12.Mark of the Beast (Revelation 13:16-17)-predicted to occur midway through 7-yr.Tribulation.
13.One World Government (Revelation 13:1-10)-will occur at the mid-7 year point.
14.Euphrates river dries up (Revelation 16:12)

"Even so,when you see all these things,know that He is near,even right at the door."-Matthew 24:33

"Knowing this first,there shall come in the last days,scoffers,walking after their own lusts and saying,'Where is the promise of His coming?'"-2 Peter 3:1-4

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Doesn't the confirmation of the covenant,have to take place,before the third temple can be built?
I was under the impression,that it was the antichrist,whom will give Israel permission,to construct the temple.
After the gog-magog war.

And,for those inquiring,about the March,16th,2010 date.
That's exactly when,construction,is believed,to may perhaps begin,on the third holy temple.
They're set to begin working on the sacrificial altar,very soon.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by zombie_saurus_rex]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Another interesting turn of events in bible prophecy that I have seen occur is the links between the 7 headed, 10 horned beast of Revelation 17 who is being rode by a harlot woman. The beast is the final revival of the Roman Empire or Mystery Babylon. The 7 heads are 7 mountains or 7 revivals of the Roman Empire beyond the original form of the Pagan Roman empire. The 10 horns are 10 kings with no kingdom as of yet but share power as king for a short time and give their power to the beast.... or the Roman Empire. The woman riding the beast is the false religious system with the blood of martyrs and saints on her hands.

The 7 heads are 7 mountains: Rome is the city on 7 hills. There have been 7 revivals of the Holy Roman Empire if you count the EU. For more info on this, please visit my lengthy thread on this here: www.belowtopsecret.com...

First note that the EU consists of 27 member-states. 10 of those states were once part of the Western EU PERMANENT status in which each of the permanent states would share power in 6 month intervals which would partially fulfill the prophecy of 10 kings with no kingdom as of yet but share power as king for a short time.

The harlot woman riding the beast is the false religious system. The Roman Catholic Church in Vatican City... in the heart of Rome. A religion of christain and pagan mixture.... a recipie that smells like MYSTERY BABYLON. The harlot woman has the blood of martyrs and saints on her hands. Think "Crusades" and the "Inquisition." Also think about the pagan Roman Empire and the killing of many christian and jewish peoples in the first and second centuries. Note also that the EU has a symbol which is the goddess "Europa" riding on a "Bull". Harlot riding a beast anyone?

In closing, please look closer at the EU and what they are up to. They very well can be the "King of the North" which the great army of the East will battle as a result creating WW3. Just my take.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

The third restoration of the temple in the first article will end March, 16 2010 and that is when the third temple is prophecied as beginning on the temple mount. once that event starts, you know that the time is short.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

It is clear to me that you do not yet understand Gods purpose during this pause in history before the year of Jacobs trouble or the 70th week of Daniel. God has temporarily opened the door for the whole world to come to him and be saved. This is not a time of peace and positive change, though those that are Christians should strive to show the love of God to all that they too may see a change in us and believe in Christ. But, Jesus said that he did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Why would the savior say this. Because everything IS black and white. You are either with Christ or you are against him, and he will judge the world, because he has paid for that right. I do not post to spread fear, BUT urgency. Accept Chirst now while the time is open. There is not much time left.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

God has certainly planned the whole history of the World, before He even created it, and knowing that the time is near DOES make a difference. Jesus told his followers what to look out for so that they would be vigilent and not waste the short time on this earth chasing earthly pusuits. If you knew that you were going to die today, don't you think that you would live a little different? I think yes.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I predict another failed prediction.

This information was passed to me from the biggest secret society ever known to man or grey. The EOS - the Empirical Observation Society.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Alright, here is a theory.

What if the TPTB and TPTHB (have been...) are keeping up on a form of spiritual control that involves common belief systems? These "events" prophesied from "scripture" are mearly the agreements of TPTB and TPTHB to finish a "self fulfilling" "prophecy"? That keeps the "good-v-evil" crowd under control? If you KNOW people are going to panic, you can plan for it. If you know everyone can fend for themselves, then you've got a whole big mess if you're aim is control.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
I predict another failed prediction.

This information was passed to me from the biggest secret society ever known to man or grey. The EOS - the Empirical Observation Society.

Uhmm... I think your empirical observation society doesn't know what empirical means. When a 2000+ prophecy says that a building will be built and destoryed three times and that building is built and destoryed two times and is about to be built again, the empirical evidence is on my side. Tell your society to go touch the temple when it is complete to get there empirical evidence. Pull the whool from your eyes.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
reply to post by LeoVirgo

It is clear to me that you do not yet understand Gods purpose during this pause in history before the year of Jacobs trouble or the 70th week of Daniel. God has temporarily opened the door for the whole world to come to him and be saved. This is not a time of peace and positive change, though those that are Christians should strive to show the love of God to all that they too may see a change in us and believe in Christ. But, Jesus said that he did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Why would the savior say this. Because everything IS black and white. You are either with Christ or you are against him, and he will judge the world, because he has paid for that right. I do not post to spread fear, BUT urgency. Accept Chirst now while the time is open. There is not much time left.

While you have been caught up in scriptures and the history of a men that did not know the Supreme Monad of all, you have fell for the same thing they did....the idea that God is a carnal god, that shares attributes with us humans, and that God would need a Earthly land for a Earthly kingdom. I walked this path you have walked for most of my life. What I learned was not through the book, but through a relation with God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus.

God, the perfect one, the unseen, has no care for any special land or building built with hands. Open your eyes, you are missing the mark, just barely though, for your intentions are true and pure. God is waiting on you to get to know Thee....and get to know the temple that is made without hands....look inside, you are not far at all from Thee. Time is no matter, when you know God is waiting on you and that to God, time is nothing.

You can follow Christ...but to pass the buck of your short comings to Jesus and not carrying your own cross, you will have to come back in to the flesh to relearn why this is not a spiritual belief to follow. Yes it is nice to think someone loves us that much to save us, but that is not the point. You are a spiritual being, you have to claim your works and thoughts, you have to carry them yourself. Jesus can lead the way for you, follow him in his way of living. Fight for you life of spirit, not your life of flesh. Jesus can be reached, he is waiting to help and give comfort to those trying to find their way.

I can only tell you what I know, just as though you tell me what you know.

Peace to you

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
When i open a thread with a title like this, and then see OP quoting bible verses. It loses all cred imo. Sorry.

Can we make it at least the 18th so we can party up on st patricks day on the 17th?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join