It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 16, 2010: The Beginning of the End!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As I have pointed out often enough here, the figure of GOG actually appears in two different religious traditions. One is in the Old Testament and the other in the Ancient Celtic religion.

I believe that people are foolish to regard this as a freak coincidence.

Furthermore, Tony Blair, a man close to the the heart of the NWO and Neo-cons is renown as being, along with his wife, a supporter of the Ancient Celtic traditions. They pray to the concept of light and form little Celtic circles and go through rituals to ANcient Celtic religious festivals that would have surely had them branded as "witches" a couple of centuries ago. ANd if Tony is, maybe this is the tip of the iceberg?

If the Devil is a deceiver, could the forces fo Gog be literal? Are they the forces of the NWO western forces, primarily British ones, unknowingly lead by people who are actually the believers in Gog?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Bible prophecy is being fulfilled right before our eyes.
1.Israel is a nation again
2.The third temple will soon be built

Actually, there is nothing in the Bible that says thatb the Third Temple has to have been constructed only that it exists.

It is now well known that a group of wealthy Jews have actually now completed the Third Temple, ruthlessly correct in every detail, and it sits, neatly crated up in component form in a series of warehouses in Israel, awaiting the removal of the Dome of the Rock. Technically, that prophecy is already fulfilled.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Soooo...

I missed the March 16, 2010 link...

Can you elaborate on the date a bit?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Did anyone ever think that maybe it's the end of the begining???

Come on, people... These threads show up here at an alarming rate... How many times does Chicken Little have to scream that the sky is falling when it's not before you recognize these threads for what they are... Utter Nonsense...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Did anyone ever think that maybe it's the end of the begining???

How many times does Chicken Little have to scream that the sky is falling when it's not before you recognize these threads for what they are... Utter Nonsense...

Look at my avatar! THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! Let's not forget the wise sayings of Paul, the Apostle....

1 Thessalonians 5
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night.
8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation.

Lesson learned? Steve Tyler put it best....

"There's somethin' wrong with the world today
I don't know what it is
Something's wrong with our eyes

We're seeing things in a different way
And God knows it ain't His
It sure ain't no surprise

We're livin' on the edge
We're livin' on the edge
We're livin' on the edge
We're livin' on the edge

There's somethin' wrong with the world today
The light bulb's gettin' dim
There's meltdown in the sky

If you can judge a wise man
By the color of his skin
Then mister you're a better man that I

We're livin' on the edge
You can't help yourself from fallin'
Livin' on the edge
You can't help yourself at all
Livin' on the edge
You can't stop yourself from fallin'
Livin' on the edge

Tell me what you think about your sit-u-a-tion
Complication - aggravation
Is getting to you

If chicken little tells you that the sky is fallin'
Even if it wasn't would you still come crawlin'
Back again?
I bet you would my friend
Again & again & again & again & again

(solo)

Tell me what you think about your sit-u-a-tion
Complication - aggravation
Is getting to you

If chicken little tells you that the sky is fallin'
Even if it was would would you still come crawlin'
Back again?
I bet you would my friend
Again & again & again & again

There's something right with the world today
And everybody knows it's wrong
But we can tell 'em no or we could let it go
But I would rather be a hanging on

Livin' On the Edge
Livin' On the Edge
Livin' On the Edge
Livin' On the Edge
Livin' On the Edge
Livin' On the Edge
Livin' On the Edge
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Livin' On the Edge
Livin' On the Edge
Livin' on the edge
Livin' on the edge
Livin' on the edge
You can't help yourself
You can't help yourself
Livin' On the Edge
Livin' On the Edge
You can't help yourself
You can't help yourself
Livin' On the Edge
You can't help yourself
You can't help yourself
Livin' On the Edge
Livin' On the Edge
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"

If chicken little tells you that the sky is falling, watch and be sober.... be ready to escape the falling sky when it arrives. That doesn't mean to trust every person that cries "wolf" but to study the cry and find out if it's legit. The young man set a date of March 16, 2010. Let's not ridicule him before the date arrives. Let's watch and be observent.... much like I will be in the year 2012 as a watchful skeptic.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

I only have two things to say in response...

One, Blossum Goodchild and the Galactic Federation of Light...

Two, Paul was not an Apostle... He never even met Jesus.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The bible indicates that there would be apostles after the death of Christ. Paul did meet Christ on his way to Damascus. Christ was in His glory at that time... post-resurrection Christ.

Acts 9
3 As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven.
4 Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”
5 And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”
Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”
6 So he, trembling and astonished, said, “Lord, what do You want me to do?”
Then the Lord said to him, “Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”
7 And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice but seeing no one.
8 Then Saul arose from the ground, and when his eyes were opened he saw no one. But they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus.
9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

So, does that constitute meeting the Son of God? I sure say it is. Call him an apostle, mercenary, saint, whatever.... he was a persecutor of christains who became a christain in a moment's time.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Let me make this real simple. This is what I think of any thread that gives a date to the 'end'... Meh... THE END!

NEXT!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
4. abcnews.go.com...

While I am skeptical about the pope being the anti-christ, this prophecy is important because it correlates with the others and speaks of the last pope and the end times.
Why are all these things SO important? Because they all point to the SAME time. They are all either recently fulfilled or going to be fulfilled in 2010 or 2011. In all my studies I have never seen so many prophecies from all over the world point to the same century let alone the SAME YEAR or two. And let us not forget about the whole 2012 thing. 2012 is not going to be the end of the world, but merely the beginning of a new era. I think that new era is the reign of the Anti-Christ and all of these prophecies from Ireland to Jerusalem to the Mayans all point to the exact same event...the revealing of the anti-Christ.

As far as the popes are concerned, you may want to check out the prophecy of St. Malichy. My understanding of the prophecy is that he listed the popes from his time to the end of times. So the current pope is not the end pope, but the one after him. I am however curious to see if it will be a priest/cardinal from Rome.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
To all of the countless sceptics, let me ask you this...Why is it that you will DROOL all over a thread with the title, "I am an alien with a message from the future." But you will bash a book that has had accurate prophecies for more then 4000 years? This is why ATS members will love the Anti-Christ. He will give you the ear-tickling disclosure that you wicked hearts long to follow.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

It is in the first link. The end of the temple will be the beginning of the third temple on temple mount.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You are like my older brother... A stubborn hypocrite. I could spend hours making you look foolish, or I can just tell you that I love you and that Jesus will come back and gather His people and YOU WILL bow your knee to the King.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You are not follow Thee Most High of All Life...you follow a God of Earthly powers, one of those powers is authority (force).

You dont have to believe what I say, time will tell.

If you look for this God of force, you wont see the Perfect Unseen One.

Jesus did not teach of this God you follow. Test it through the Holy Spirit. Find out the meaning of Holy....find the meaning of Spirit. This is just a start.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Do you consider yourself a Christian or a spiritual person?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

God doesnt need a label for who I am. Thee knows my heart and every thought.

I know of who Jesus taught of, by the nature of Jesus through his life. I am spiritual, in the sense that, I try to live my life more for the Spirit of life, then of the life of flesh. I carry my own cross...I will sow my own seeds and reap them myself, I dont believe that God wanted us to kill or needed us to kill anyone, but yet our kind is just that lost in Earthly ways of faith.

The God that people are seeking for a Earthly Temple is not Thee Most High. Know what is of spirit, know what is of flesh.

I believe Jesus' teachings became used for a groups benefit for controlling chaos and gaining power over the people. What better way to make that happen, then claiming the God that demands a Earthly Temple was the same God that Jesus spoke of? Even though their natures dont match what so ever.

They made him the sacrifice after his death. He died because he spoke against the mainstream people, he died because he spoke in something he believed in that the people couldnt accept. He accepted the death, for this life is not the life to fight for. He not only taught to turn the other cheek and to not fight for this life....he practiced what he preached.

Killing for salvation is a carnal behavior, not a spiritual behavior.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Everyone needs to be aware that there are some extremely alarming trends that have been taking place that lead me to believe that there are merely years left for this world. I am not a prophet, or an alien, but I am a student of the word working on a Masters of Divinity Degree. This is what I see. Some of these events have been talked about in other threads, but I need to put them all together to show you the bigger picture which I now see. Number one is by far the most important of them all.

1. www.haaretz.com...
&
www.smh.com.au...

This is a fulfillment of Matthew 24 when Jesus spoke of the end times:
15 “So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, 18 and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. 19 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! 20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.” There must be a new temple in order for the anti-Christ to defile it and it is close to being built.

2. www.nytimes.com...

This is a fulfillment of Revelation 16:
12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east. 13 And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs. 14 For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. 15 (“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”) 16 And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

3. www.jpost.com...

This is a fulfillment of Ezekiel 38:18-23:
" This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man's sword will be against his brother. I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.' As you can see in the news, the whole world is in a paradigm shift. Israel is starting to look like the instigator in the region and the EU is working to undermine Israel and split Jerusalem. Truly, the WHOLE WORLD is coming against Israel, including the USA, which I never ever thought would happen, but the prophecy is coming to pass.

I'm wondering if that Israel is the state in M.E., or the USA? Now why would I say that? Because the USA is the new jerUSAlem....we ARE the lost tribes gathered as one people! It's not exactly common knowledge, but if one looks around, one can find the supporting documents that these are not rantings of a lunatic, but are quite logical.....but it is a very very time consuming venture, and most people just think of the jews when they think of Israelites and can't be bothered thinking any deeper because it has been just one big freaking headache after another with the M.E. problems, so they have no interest and just dismiss the real significance.

even the jewish encyclopedia recognizes that the northern tribes never returned after captivity and must be known by a new name.....I'll bet a dollar to a donut they knew alot more but just stopped short of telling all, because it would have taken focus away from them and put it on the others...and they're not stupid.

I can give lots of references;
The post captivity names of Israel, Goard
The secrets of the Assyrian tablets revealed, E Raymond Capt
The Abrahamic covenenat by E Raymond Capt
The Anglo-Saxon Chronicles , Garmonsway
I don't have time for the rest...there is original diary like written evidence and archeological evidence that europe is of the so-called lost tribes, who were never lost, just used new names and were called new names, even their assyrian captors didn't call them by their right names...and this is all documented ....it just hasn't gotten much traction due to the controlled media who are obviously not in favor of this coming to light too soon.

But I think there is merit in temple going up and it being an issue and a pre-cursor to the end times as a sign....because the jews have not had temple since God had the romans destroy it back in the day. And I knew it had to be in place before the rest could happen.

I have yet to finish reading all of your post, but I'm looking forward to it since this is of importance to me....but so far so good.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by toasted]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
everyone read the REVELATIONS book published by the Jehovas witnesses it explains everything perfectly from the bible

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You are like my older brother... A stubborn hypocrite. I could spend hours making you look foolish, or I can just tell you that I love you and that Jesus will come back and gather His people and YOU WILL bow your knee to the King.

You are more than welcome to try... But beware, many have and none have been successful...

To quote an EVP from the 'other side' refering to what organized religions put forth as truth... "Unaware, they spread lies... They follow Old Words... They are not here... Question All, Question Everything..."

So feel free to try to pound your 'Old Words' into my head...

And just for the record, I am as familiar with your 'Old Words' as you are... I used to be one of you... I've moved beyond them now...

Also, for the record, I bow to no man! And the Divine does not require such supplication. That is the sign of a being who needs it's ego boosted. This is a Human characteristic, not one of a Divine Being.

I also find it quite amusing to be called stubborn by anyone who will not even consider any information that falls outside of their chosen religion's Dogma... Hysterical, in fact! A case of the old pot calling the shiny new kettle black...

edit to add: And where exactly have I been a hypocrite? Where have I said one thing, yet believed another here??? Thowing around ad hominems only serves to make you look foolish, not I...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

I just wanted to mention that the United States is not ALL 10 lost tribes. The USA is the Lost tribe of Joseph... subtribe... Manasseh. Great Britain and the nations once forming the territories of it's commonwealth and empire are of the Lost tribe of Joseph.... subtribe... Ephraim. This is the "One Great Nation" and "Multitude of Nations" spoken of in Genesis 48. For a more detailed explanation of the USA and Britain in bible prophecy, please visit my thread: Joseph's Birthright: Great Britain and the USA...www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aristocrat2
As I have pointed out often enough here, the figure of GOG actually appears in two different religious traditions. One is in the Old Testament and the other in the Ancient Celtic religion.

I believe that people are foolish to regard this as a freak coincidence.

Make that three religions that mention Gog.

The battle of Gog and Magog is also prophesied in the Quran.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join