It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust survivor stages hunger strike for Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

No one cares about the Bible.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
Which people was given the opportunity to grow WITH as FULL partners??? Starts with a "P"....

Aren't too familiar with the israel/palestine topic are we?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

NO books... Just lived it in REAL LIFE... The bombs too.. Loosing family... Loosing property and land BOUGHT in Gaza then having to give it away for the sake of peace... Errrmmm.. Family having to spend their childhoods in bombshelters.... Tilling the soil myself... Having REAL conversations with arab friends.. Mourning that i couldnt see them again because of arrafats obstinacy,an hatred that has kept his people where they are... Remember... The camp David accord failed because of him!!! We could have peace now!!! And I could see my friends and have a coffee with them...

Your books are agendas... I wnder who's?? Coz it is not ours!!

[edit on 083131p://f29Monday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

In 1917, during the height of World War I, two events took place which were destined to shape much of the history of the Twentieth Century.

One was the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.

The other was the Balfour Declaration, by which the government of Britain threw its support behind the concept of creating a Jewish homeland in Palestine.

Both Bolshevism and the political force known as Zionism have common roots which are not widely known.

Both were created by the Rothschild interests, whose support was also responsible for the meteoric rise to riches of John D. Rockefeller, Sr., a century ago.

THE KHAZARS

As we read on, we learn that the Huns, or Khazars, took on Judaism as an official state religion so as to maintain political independence from their powerful neighbors.

Of course, I have nothing against the Jewish people. No one should. That being said, the almost instinctive, knee-jerk reaction to any discussion of these historical events as "Anti-Semitic" has been deliberately and carefully created to offset any investigation of the deeper truth (emphasis added):

Bolshevism and Zionism also have common historical roots in the so-called "Kingdom of the Jews" of a thousand years ago.

This kingdom was situated in what is now southern Russia, between the Black and Caspian Seas. It consisted of a people known as the Khazars, of a Mongol-Turkic origin, whose leader officially adopted Judaism as the state religion.

This was done as a political ploy to enable Khazaria to maintain its political independence of two powerful neighbors.

These were the super-powers of that day: the Moslem empire of the Caliphs to the South and the Christian empire of Byzantium to the west.

Prior to the official adoption of Judaism, the Khazars were a brutal and warlike people. This did not change when they took upon themselves the politically inspired title of "Jews."

The Khazar empire extended far northward into what, under Christian Prince Vladimir, became known as Russia. The Khazar empire even included the ancient Russian city of Kiev, where Vladimir ruled.

KHAZARS GET WIPED OUT -- AND AN ANCIENT ANIMOSITY IS FORMED

The excerpt goes on from here to reveal how the original split between Christianity and the so-called Illuminati was formed (emphasis added):

Khazar rule was brutal and oppressive, without any of the compensating advantages offered by other empires, such as protection against outside powers or improved civilization.

Finally the Christian forces of Prince Vladimir's Russia and Byzantium combined to attack the Khazar "Kingdom of the Jews", so-called, and utterly destroy it.

The Khazar "Jews" were driven out of their homeland between the seas, many of them into eastern Europe.

There they mingled to some extent with Jews of the diaspora from Palestine, but they carried with them a peculiar heritage. It was a heritage of bitter hatred for Christianity in general and for Russian Christians in particular.

Down through the centuries, the "Khazar Jew" dream of regaining their lost empire has been passed down from generation to generation.

This dream has developed into two branches.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Just lived it in REAL LIFE... The bombs too.. Loosing family... Loosing property

Wow that sounds NOTHING like what palestinians have been experiencing

thx for that

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
YOU MY FRIEND ARE WHAT THEY CALL GENTILE ,YOU ARE NOT KZAR, YOU ARE NUTTIN TO THEM,CHRISTIAN OR ANYONE ELSE, THE BIBLE PART WAS JUST INFO BRO

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

You seem like a very nice person with goodness in your heart.

And yet you find justification for Genocide of Palistine.

I used to think that it was just the Gov of Israel , doing these acts

But now I'm worried that this could be the mindset of the

average Israeli

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

So loosing family and friends is nothing??? Friends in terms of palastinians who i could never see again.. Childhood friends... For the sake of the vanity of a few??? Can YOU say that!!! I doubt it!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

reply to post by audas

NO books... Just lived it in REAL LIFE... The bombs too.. Loosing family... Loosing property and land BOUGHT in Gaza then having to give it away for the sake of peace... Errrmmm.. Family having to spend their childhoods in bombshelters.... Tilling the soil myself... Having REAL conversations with arab friends.. Mourning that i couldnt see them again because of arrafats obstinacy,an hatred that has kept his people where they are... Remember... The camp David accord failed because of him!!! We could have peace now!!! And I could see my friends and have a coffee with them...

Your books are agendas... I wnder who's?? Coz it is not ours!!

[edit on 083131p://f29Monday by Selahobed]

Lady, you have summed it up.

Israel has bent over backwards to get them to quit. They gave them an area with a FANTASTIC built in economy in flower production. They would have been able to have jobs and everything.

what happened?

The poor SOB's leadership came in and destroyed ALL of the infrastructure. Bloody shame. I guess they figured if the people came into something they could become independent of the PLO "mafia money", they would have no need of the PLO any more.

I really wonder who it is the PLO works for. Hell, for all I know it could be the US govt or any other. War makes money and uses blood to grease its wheels.

I'd like their to be some way we could settle things with a good "smash mouth" game of soccer! The only thing tore up would be the pitch (and a few missing teeth). The only hatred would be like that I have for Man United (i'm a chelsea fan!). You can hate the other team and supporters for 90+ minutes and be done with it.....until next year!

Tell me futbol dont make money!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Genocide of Palastinians???? Where did i say that!!!??? Some are childhood friends of mine including my first kiss.. It was politics that separated us and the selfish ambitions of men on BOTH sides!!! I support my iranian brothers and sisters too!!! But if my neighbour bombs me, what do i do??? And i KNOW it isnt the average palastinian even though their education program at school demands it!! You WILL NOT find THAT in Y'israel!! So what are we suppossed to do??? I dont live there now i live in england, and was born there... But i went there many times.. MANY times!!
Trust me!! I have probs with jews too!!! As a messianic jew i hae SERIOUS probs with them!! Especially those asswipe haredi's!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So loosing family and friends is nothing??? Friends in terms of palastinians who i could never see again.. Childhood friends... For the sake of the vanity of a few??? Can YOU say that!!! I doubt it!!!

About as much sympathy as dead Nazis - whats the difference- you commit genocide and crimes against humanity of the most atrocious kinds, I can not imagine what you have done to the Palestinians in the worst of apocalyptic nightmares - even the treatment of Jews in Nazi ghettos was significantly better than what you afford the Palestinians - do i afford dead Nazis sympathy ? No - I do not. So why as the perpetrator of henious crimes against humanity do you seek sympathy ? Because you have no idea of the incredible stain you and your kind have placed upon humanity - time to read a few books and stop being so incredibly insular.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I never said I could say that

I'm just saying that for every one person like yourself feeling the way you are
there are maybe 2,000 palestinians feeling the same way

Then you talk about gazans sending rockets to Israel

Listen, gazans are starving people
Israel has national medical coverage and pays for nothing
America pays for every finger that Israel moves
With that in mind how could Gazans even pose a threat?

Oh but they throw rockets
Of course they do, what do you expect Gaza is an open air prison
What if someone made your own home into a prison
wouldn't you try to fight back?

Whatever Israel does, do the same thing to New Yorkers
blockade them, only allow them to export flowers every now and then
assassinate their doctors and disallow any humanitarian aid
have robot snipers along a gaza-like wall surrounding NY

Let me know how many things aside from rockets New Yorkers end up throwing at you

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Thanks for making this thread. Much respect to the lady. Only yesterday I made this thread - GAZA : One Year On : Remember Us in remembrance of 300+ children massacred in the genocide by Israel..as it was a year when Israel launched it's attack on Gaza, but if you visit it you can see how it got derailed and swept under the carpet.

Also as you stated in OP many of us are doing nothing, it would be a bit incorrect..as I mentioned in my thread there

Thank you and it is okay what other (pro-Israel) supporters say, I do not mind at all. They are free to express their views like everyone else. Infact now I look forward to hear from them, the more I read their statements the more my conviction gets stronger against Israel policies and the more my heart goes to Palestine people.

I am ashamed to accept that a year before I had no clue whatsoever what was happening in Gaza/ West Bank. I did not know a single thing about Israel and Palestine but after Operation Cast Lead I started looking for more and more info. and the more I read and saw the more horrified I became.

Now a year later I have taken practical steps by writing to my city councilors/ representatives and various govt, institutions regarding this. I shared all this with all my friends and relatives and their frens. and relatives and so on. Urged them all successfully to many level to boycott all Israeli products and organisation supporting them.

In the end the truth will come out and these crimes against humanity will stop as they have in history. People like Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela never accepted defeat in face of oppression and overwhelming atrocities and we should learn from them to never give up.

I know it is not much but hopefully as more and more people are aware of the ongoing Holocaust in Gaza/ West Bank they will ask hard questions and move to stop it. Many of my frens., relatives and other people were not aware at all what was happening there but now they are. And they are asking WHY? Questions like these to our govt., institutions and self action to stop helping Israel make profit of them would bring on the much needed change.

So please do not say all are not doing anything at all because many people are no matter how little but it's the max. for them.

S&F.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
reply to post by audas

In 1917, during the height of World War I, two events took place which were destined to shape much of the history of the Twentieth Century.

One was the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.

The other was the Balfour Declaration, by which the government of Britain threw its support behind the concept of creating a Jewish homeland in Palestine.

Both Bolshevism and the political force known as Zionism have common roots which are not widely known.

Both were created by the Rothschild interests, whose support was also responsible for the meteoric rise to riches of John D. Rockefeller, Sr., a century ago.

THE KHAZARS

As we read on, we learn that the Huns, or Khazars, took on Judaism as an official state religion so as to maintain political independence from their powerful neighbors.

Of course, I have nothing against the Jewish people. No one should. That being said, the almost instinctive, knee-jerk reaction to any discussion of these historical events as "Anti-Semitic" has been deliberately and carefully created to offset any investigation of the deeper truth (emphasis added):

Bolshevism and Zionism also have common historical roots in the so-called "Kingdom of the Jews" of a thousand years ago.

This kingdom was situated in what is now southern Russia, between the Black and Caspian Seas. It consisted of a people known as the Khazars, of a Mongol-Turkic origin, whose leader officially adopted Judaism as the state religion.

This was done as a political ploy to enable Khazaria to maintain its political independence of two powerful neighbors.

These were the super-powers of that day: the Moslem empire of the Caliphs to the South and the Christian empire of Byzantium to the west.

Prior to the official adoption of Judaism, the Khazars were a brutal and warlike people. This did not change when they took upon themselves the politically inspired title of "Jews."

The Khazar empire extended far northward into what, under Christian Prince Vladimir, became known as Russia. The Khazar empire even included the ancient Russian city of Kiev, where Vladimir ruled.

KHAZARS GET WIPED OUT -- AND AN ANCIENT ANIMOSITY IS FORMED

The excerpt goes on from here to reveal how the original split between Christianity and the so-called Illuminati was formed (emphasis added):

Khazar rule was brutal and oppressive, without any of the compensating advantages offered by other empires, such as protection against outside powers or improved civilization.

Finally the Christian forces of Prince Vladimir's Russia and Byzantium combined to attack the Khazar "Kingdom of the Jews", so-called, and utterly destroy it.

The Khazar "Jews" were driven out of their homeland between the seas, many of them into eastern Europe.

There they mingled to some extent with Jews of the diaspora from Palestine, but they carried with them a peculiar heritage. It was a heritage of bitter hatred for Christianity in general and for Russian Christians in particular.

Down through the centuries, the "Khazar Jew" dream of regaining their lost empire has been passed down from generation to generation.

This dream has developed into two branches.

All of this is irrelevant to the topic at hand - completely moot, further it does nothing to establish the fact that you know anything at all about this situation as evidenced by your complete misunderstanding of thee historical facts as pointed out by me - further this irrelevant side show you have posted does nothing to make amends for your total lack of understanding of the events surrounding the establishment of Israel and the timeline of the Holocaust.

Perhaps it would be better for you to simply acknowledge your insufficiencies rather than changing the topic.

Finally you should also acknowledge other peoples work - you have just committed plagiarism - which only goes to show you reeeeealy have no idea.

adamholland.blogspot.com...
www.thecrowhouse.com...
divinecosmos.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Here is an update to the aid convoy news, they are now going thru Syria

Organisers of Viva Palestina aid convoy, which is trying to reach the Gaza Strip, have now agreed to go via Syria en route to Egypt.

The agreement came after a Turkish mediator reached a deal with the Egyptian consul in Jordan's Red Sea port of Aqaba.

The convoy will now head to the Syrian port of Latakia to sail from there to the Egyptian port of El Arish, and then to Gaza.

The Viva Palestina convoy, which has been stranded in Aqaba for the past five days, is led by George Galloway, a British MP.

Source: Gaza aid convoy to change course

[edit on 28-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

But if my neighbour bombs me, what do i do??? And i KNOW it isnt the average palastinian even though their education program at school demands it!! You WILL NOT find THAT in Y'israel!!

If I may ask you
which school is this?
was it in West Bank or Gaza?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

NO INDROCTINATION Huh???

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Yes horrible PLO for having the indignation of fighting back.

Come to my country and try that #, and see what happens. I would make Arafat look like a pussy cat.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here is the image :

Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein, 85, attends a rally with fellow activists in Cairo to protest Egypt's refusal to allow a Gaza solidarity march to proceed.

Some 300 French participants of the Gaza Freedom March block the road in front of the French Embassy in Cairo late December 27.
(AFP/Khaled Desouki)

Egyptian and foreign activists hold a vigil in Cairo on December 27 to mark the first anniversary of Israel's offensive on the Gaza Strip. An 85-year-old Holocaust survivor was among a group of grandmothers who began a hunger strike in Cairo to protest against Egypt's refusal to allow a Gaza solidarity march to proceed.
(AFP/Khaled Desouki)

[edit on 28-12-2009 by December_Rain]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join