It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust survivor stages hunger strike for Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Jew-haters must hate this thread.
There are bad and good in every nation, and in every person.
This brave noble Jewish woman proves this yet again.

She is insignificant? Perhaps.
But this is an irrelevant point. She does what she can.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately one Jewish person who does not believe they are born better than everybody else, and is willing to speak out, out of the 99% that do will not make a difference.

That 99% are religious nutters, and we all know how they respond to criticism.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
By right of might?
Dude it's almost 2010, this ain't medieval times

There's no such thing as right of might

What, I am wrong there is?

Ok, so please give me your home address, i'm about to own a new home for free, no mortgage nothing, just right of might!

See actually right of might is still true.

You could kill him and take his house, but cops would come. So lets say you gun down every single last cop in the state, then they send in the US military to get you.

Then lets say you single handedly took down all of them.

Guess what? That house is yours now 100%. Right of Might.

You just need to be really really really really mighty to get your way into 2010.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

considering it can take one person to start alot of things
and history has shown that.

just takes people with some balls to follow her lead

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There are many Jews by faith including in Israel who disagree with the policies of the Israeli state. They do protest. It's just not put in front news.

Never blame or hate the Jews as a whole. The conflict is not really about religion anyway but power.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Wow.. that is very noble of her. I hope her message and sacrifice is heard.

Just shows that you cannot really generalize and judge people just because of their nationality or background. That's just being intellectually lazy.

Bashing this and that... not only that it's not helping, so many times it's made matters worse.

I think the biggest thing she will accomplish with this is the impact she will make on some closed minds. Well at least I hope so.

One thing that the holocaust thought the Jewish people is strength.

This is a different kind of might she is using, and I am proud of her. This is the might that matters. Not military or force which is fleeting. This is real courage. Something the Wicked do not have.

I wish they would come into an amicable agreement. I believe the Jewish people deserve a home and so does the Palestinians.

Time will come when being closed minded is no longer the "IN" thing. It's beginning actually.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

America gave back Granada and Panama. Germany was the big one.
Was the courageous lady demanding the return of Gaza or
just better treatment for the prisoners, er, occupied,

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
I am so bloody tired of the Israel/PLO crap.

Israel kicked all their asses AND took their lunch money...

AFTER BEING JUMPED ON!

Israel isnt an angel by any stretch. The simon wiesenthal dirtbags would be well used to make fertilizer. BUT! The land is now israels by right of might. If the muzzies want to take care of their brethren, THEY would have let them into jordan and syria. They didnt.

screw'em all then!

right of might - please don't be another ignorant bully, is that how the NAZIs thought when they were persecuting the jewsish people and just about everybody else do didn't fit into their extremely retarded view of the world!, your an idiot

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Egypt is paid billions of dollars a year through the Camp David Peace Accords to maintain friendly relations and peace with Israel.

When you say Egypt gets paid millions I presume you mean Muhammad Hosni Mubarak - who has effectively been a dictator for thirty years in a military junta - lets call a spade a spade hey.

The other US allies in the region - Saudi Arabia are the only country on earth to be named after a family - hmmm - another dictatorship - with even WORSE human rights abuses than Egypt.

And when we say Peace Accord - you mean deal to destroy Palestine for ever yes......

Just want to clarify a few misnomer.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

AFTER BEING JUMPED ON!

Israel isnt an angel by any stretch. The simon wiesenthal dirtbags would be well used to make fertilizer. BUT! The land is now israels by right of might. If the muzzies want to take care of their brethren, THEY would have let them into jordan and syria. They didnt.

screw'em all then!

By that logic why are Germany paying Israel repatriations - why not just finish the job ? Moronic comment.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
My initial reaction to this was that it is obviously part of the zionist conspiracy to humanize jews... Mann... Would soooo NOT be surprised!!

What THEY fail to consider is the fact that maybe we DO want peace and friendship with our arab neighbours???... Its a two way street though!! And would have been solved years ago but not for the vanity of one man... Nobel peace (yuk) winning natzi youth arrafat.... Things could have been sooo different!! Andi wouldnt have lost some of my best friends.....

It seems to me that anti semitism is worse semite against semite!!! Thats politics for you!! And now i cant even support my iranian friends tooo..... But i guess as a jew then i am a reptillion with no feelings and want world domination..... Or is that total crap!!!!! Yeah it is!!!

[edit on 073131p://f58Monday by Selahobed]

[edit on 073131p://f58Monday by Selahobed]

[edit on 083131p://f13Monday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers

Move every last man, woman and child out of the area - not just Gaza, but the whole of the Middle East. Move them to somewhere like the Ghobi Desert, and pump in lots of water, so that they don't die of thirst, and to give them something to irrigate the land with.

Yeah, you will need some water for the Palestinians... but the Israelis will be OK. They can live on mana from heaven... right? We can bring in the Mythbusters for a bible episode or something!

[/joke]

IRM

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Blame Arafat ?

Which country has grown 4 to 5 times its size since 48?

Starts with a I

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by kozmo
Bah! The Jews could care less. After all, they actively sacrificed hundreds of thousands of their own kind just to make sure that they got their own country. One old lady starving herself to death is inconsequential to them.

There was a petition to Britain to create a small Jewish state adjacent to Jerusalem after the British took control of the region after WWI. This began in 1921.

The Nazis launched their Jewish genocide program in the late 30s and it was in full swing 1940-44.

Still today, vicious Jew haters and various other straind of mental defectives try to link the systemaitc mass murder of 6 million Jews in Eastern Europe to Britain breaking up it's colonial empire after WWII and allowing the creation of a Jewish state.

The encouraging thing about rabid anti-Semites is they are invariably so ignorant of history or really anything they discuss one can surmise they are operate at near drooling levels of intelligences - representing a threat mainly to themselves.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by mmiichael]

Try me on for size mate. Have ten years of academic research into this field and you have no idea WHAT you are sprouting beyond the most visceral shibboleths passed onto you from your parochial backwater. None.

The British held a mandate in Palestine - (that has been the name of the country since pre Roman times - look at any map from any century in recorded history - except the Bible of course since thats just CRAP.) This mandate, basically a province controlled by the British was being subjected to constant terrorist attacks by Jews - yes the father of modern terrorism are the Jewish - the Jewish diaspora were campaigning vigorousness for a Jewish state to be set up and in a late night, out of session UN meeting Israel was created by a select few against the wishes of the vast majority INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the British conceded to this as it was becoming a headache to control the region.

The area had a large Jewish population already no doubt, but this is how it was created.

The Germans, sorry - NAZIS - had long had a pogrom running against the Jews WELL before the final solution was ever even considered, the main feature of this was forced repatriation from Germany to Palestine - this program is continued to this day by Germany offering repatriation funds to Jews seeking to leave Germany - in effect part of the Nazi agenda to rid Germany of Jews is continued to this day.

Upon acquiring the new state if Israel they then went on a rampage of genocide killing and displacing thousands upon thousands of Palestinians and Arabs - those are the historical facts.

EDIT

I also find it aprticularly offensive that you would seek to berate someone elses understanding on this issue and then attempt to paint a picture of jewish genocide in the 1930's - or even during the entirety of the second world war - this illustrates a profound lack of understanding on the issue - a total fabrication of the facts. The final solution - execution of the Jews only ever occurred in the final stages of the war and is known as THE FINAL SOLUTION and was in operation for less than 18months. There were vast numbers of killings before this - which included poles, russians, disabled, black, gypsies, gay, etc,etc - however the Final Solution was not enacted until 1942.

So DO NOT come on this forum and belittle others for their understanding on the Holocaust, Israel and History in general when you CLEARLY have absolutely NO idea what so ever. I find this level of hypocrisy disgraceful - abhorrent.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by audas]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
There are many Jews by faith including in Israel who disagree with the policies of the Israeli state. They do protest. It's just not put in front news.

Never blame or hate the Jews as a whole. The conflict is not really about religion anyway but power.

No one does - everyone hates Israel. It is the Jewish lobby and extreme right wing nut jobs who conflate hatred of Israel with hatred of Jews - lets just get that straight.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Which people was given the opportunity to grow WITH as FULL partners??? Starts with a "P"....

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas

AFTER BEING JUMPED ON!

screw'em all then!

By that logic why are Germany paying Israel repatriations - why not just finish the job ? Moronic comment.

I have no idea why the fatherland is stuck paying this crap!

Russia isnt
The USA isnt
England isnt

There is just as much blood on their hands as anyone. The Germans tried to send them out. No one wanted them.

Well one of two reasons.

1. To many commie infiltrators. (god knows we have enough of those in washington now. Read Mein Kampf. That is the thing that he had a prob with was they were buying into the bolshevik bs. He served with jews in ww1 and lauded them. There were jews that were executed at Nuremburg. Check your history.

I wont go into Gobels and Himmler and their crap. The got him hooked on opiates and took control over the rest.

2. These three nations (others maybe?) WANTED the jews exterminated for one of any sort of reasons.

Folks, for those who have leveled veiled threats in jest (or not) that dog dont hunt. Its easy to sit behind your keyboard and do it. You do that to my 5'7 175lb blonde face and I'll maybe have some respect for ya.

I call on history to make my point. If it gets your liberal knickers in a wad sorry bout that.

I stated before that i dont believe israel is totally innocent. The PLO problem is that they want the jews pushed into the ocean. There words, not mine. They have a notion that is a good idea to plug a bomb in their nether regions and set it off in a cafe. Not a military target. Not cool.
You will answer " well, what about the neighborhoods the IDF has bulldozed". Well, if you keep with dogs, you get fleas.

If I had a neighborhood that liked to firebomb mine, we would level their houses and hose everyone that ran. Damn shame but thats how it goes.
Do i like the fact that innocents get in the mix? No. Thats when the concept of "better yours than mine" kicks in.

I believe in being a survivor if I have to crawl over a mountain of corpses to do it. Israel does too.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by felonius]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
TWO TYPES OF JEWS !!!!! ONE ARE RUSSIAN BOLSHEVIK ZIONISTS !!

Disclaimer: this is NOT supporting the TALMUD but Revealing what's INSIDE THE TALMUD,,The Talmud is what Fake Jews Use As A Holy Book,Real Jews are persecuted for speaking out against these imposters,,They are Babylonian..They are evil..

..>..>
..> ..>

Tidbits From The Talmud

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men").

Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").

Jews are Divine, Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status, Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews, Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a . God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human, Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?"

Insults Against Mary, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote 2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young, A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Says Jesus was a Sorcerer, Sanhedrin 43a . Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in footnote 6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Horrible Blasphemy of Jesus, Gittin 57a . Says Jesus ( see footnote 4) is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a . Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

Attacks Christians and their Books, Rosh Hashanah 17a . Christians ("minim") and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations (see footnote 11 for the definition of minim).

Sanhedrin 90a.Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books," see footnote 9) will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a (p. 569). Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament. See footnote 6.

Israel Shahak reports that the Zionists burned hundreds of New Testament books in Occupied

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by Sean48

Which people was given the opportunity to grow WITH as FULL partners??? Starts with a "P"....

I don't know but if you are referring to Palestine then you have never, ever read a book on the subject.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Please young lady , do you really believe that?

Partners to grow with ???

So now Israel with no grow partner decides to grow on their own

I guess ?

Didnt answer my question though.

Which country has "grown" 4 to 5 times since 48 ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join