It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust survivor stages hunger strike for Gaza

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
You have no idea of history what so ever - none.
Israel steals land every day - that is what the ILLEGAL SETTLMENTS ARE - they are not Palestinians living ILLEGALLY but ISRAELIS - how uninformd can you get....shessh.

Further Israelis have offered to give up nothing - not a single thing. They are only agreeing to withdraw from certain parts of illegally obtained land - tiny fractions of fractions.

Do some research before you become so certain as your ignorance is blinding.

Lets try again. You are the one who has no idea of what you are talking about.

The same foaming at the moth disinformational dribble is endlessly spewed as if it were actually true. Maybe some uninformed 12 year olds are impressed by the hot and bothered outrage and indignation used to emphasize your malign pseudo-histories.

Notably missing form the litany of factoid you and others try to present as history, is mention of the man who spent his career while the Jewish state was still being formed trying to exterminate every Jew in the Middle East.

Amin al-Husseini, the British appointed Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, not only incited and organized the mass murder of native Jews, but also actively worked with the Nazis in Berlin and trying to engineer Nazi style death camps for Jews throughout the region.

Why don't we ever see discussed this collaboration of so-called Palestinians, and the Nazis?

Is it a coincidence the highest ranking Arab in the British Mandate of Palestine before WWII was the source of inspiration for the opportunistic Yasser Arafat, his nephew?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

If you understand History so well, please explain the Stern Gang, its actions and its attempted collaboration with the Nazis ?

Remember, these are the founding fathers of Israel and its military forces.

Do you notice folks, so far no Israel supporter will enter a conversation about the Stern Gang, why ? Because they are cowards to their own cause. They will only fight when they know they can win.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Another very important point.....

It was people who could see evil for what it was, and were prepared to act and put their own life on the line to fight for other peoples freedom, that allowed the "Final Solution" to be stopped.

They owe the rest of the world everything.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
it's about time someone stuck up for that country, Afterall it was all theirs for over a thousand years, until Israel took it back from them.

It's not like the Americans help Palestine, at all. Not like, israel, has been provided with weapons to kill and mame them,

Question, how did a race like the jewsih israeli move into another sovereign country anyway? On their own, with no supplies or weapons, or help?

pfft

Some people need to get real, the comparison of Israel and Palestine is equivalent to the United Kingdom fighting a war with the ukraine, it would be over in a day, apart from in this case if it wasn't for the fact the UK know they shouldn't be there in the first place, it would've been a war over in a day.

Israeli politicians could do this, but the problem is they couldn't get away with it

just my 2 cents,
I don't care if you disagree, so people arguing against this feel free, but i wont reply
this is just how i feel.. take it as that i guess

Abductee

[edit on 29-12-2009 by UFOabducteebe]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by UFOabducteebe]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth

If you understand History so well, please explain the Stern Gang, its actions and its attempted collaboration with the Nazis ?

Do you notice folks, so far no Israel supporter will enter a conversation about the Stern Gang, why ? Because they are cowards to their own cause. They will only fight when they know they can win.

I understand history well enough to know that it takes deep reading and putting thousands of events into a coherent context.

The cowardice and deviousness of the Arabs who have systematically tried to kill the Jew of the Middle East, even if their families lived there peacefully for millenia - is shocking and outrageous.

The Stern Gang was one of many responses to the horrors of WII as Jews watched helplessly millions being slaughtered in partly due British unwillingness to intervene. An examination of records and reports reveals truly horrendous decisions the British made out of indifference or malice that could have saved the lives of millions of Jews.

For every Stern Gang outrage online Neo-Nazis like to bring up there are a hundred where Jews were betrayed and murdered out of pure malice.

If you really want to understand what happened back then - read actual books on the subject by people who were there or talked to survivors.

Picking up odd isolated factoids from pseudo-historical Hate websites and videos are not the way to learn history.

M

[edit on 29-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Typical revisionist, not willing to be honest.

The Stern Gang was not a result of WW2, they were a result of the Zionist mentality that Israel should formed by force be being taught in Europe by some Jewish leaders, years before the war.

The Stern Gang even approached the Nazis looking for backing to attack the Palestinians in 1940.

Do your homework next time you want a conversation.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

You have no idea of history what so ever - none.
Israel steals land every day - that is what the ILLEGAL SETTLMENTS ARE - they are not Palestinians living ILLEGALLY but ISRAELIS - how uninformd can you get....shessh.

Further Israelis have offered to give up nothing - not a single thing. They are only agreeing to withdraw from certain parts of illegally obtained land - tiny fractions of fractions.

Do some research before you become so certain as your ignorance is blinding.

Lets try again. You are the one who has no idea of what you are talking about.

The same foaming at the moth disinformational dribble is endlessly spewed as if it were actually true. Maybe some uninformed 12 year olds are impressed by the hot and bothered outrage and indignation used to emphasize your malign pseudo-histories.

Notably missing form the litany of factoid you and others try to present as history, is mention of the man who spent his career while the Jewish state was still being formed trying to exterminate every Jew in the Middle East.

Amin al-Husseini, the British appointed Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, not only incited and organized the mass murder of native Jews, but also actively worked with the Nazis in Berlin and trying to engineer Nazi style death camps for Jews throughout the region.

Why don't we ever see discussed this collaboration of so-called Palestinians, and the Nazis?

Is it a coincidence the highest ranking Arab in the British Mandate of Palestine before WWII was the source of inspiration for the opportunistic Yasser Arafat, his nephew?

Same reason we don't hear about the collaboration of the NAZI's in the extermination of the JEWS - because what happened to the Jews during the second world war is of absolutely no relevance tot he fact that Israel is an illegal occupying force - you might as well bring up the Kakoda trail and the Japanese for all the relevance that Arab suppression of Jews in Palestine under British rule has to do with Israeli war crimes - what the hell are you talking about - oh thats right NOTHING.

Well done though in trying to change the subject from one which thoroughly destroys and Israeli claims to innocence - in itself an abject slap in the face for honesty and reason.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

A bold statement considering there is not one credible piece of referenced documented history to back up such highly prejudicial and speculative assertions.

The Stern Gang was founded to fight against the British in Palestine, not the Nazis, and only the Arabs to a lesser extent.

This is documented as was the Stern Gang’s terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem that functioned as the headquarters for the British Mandate.

This incredibly incendiary piece of desperate deflection can not overcome the fact that the Stern Gang’s Yitzhak Shamir murdered a U.N. Special Peace Envoy from Sweden Count Bernadotte Folke and his aid de camp and despite this still went on to become Prime Minister of Israel.

Was the U.N. Special Peace Envoy a Nazi or was he an Arab…no in fact he was a VICTIM of Zionist Terrorism and no amount of verbose rabid accusation that evokes shameless and false notions of superiority will overcome that friend Michael.

The Israeli Internet Defense Forces really do need to rethink their strategy one of these days or at least invest in a copy of How to Win Friends and Influence Enemies, or Zionists being Zionists pirate one at least!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Typical revisionist, not willing to be honest.

The Stern Gang was not a result of WW2, they were a result of the Zionist mentality that Israel should formed by force be being taught in Europe by some Jewish leaders, years before the war.

The Stern Gang even approached the Nazis looking for backing to attack the Palestinians in 1940.

Do your homework next time you want a conversation.

I do my homework. The Stern Gang were far more than the one-liners your Hate sites like you to think. The 1943 revival is different form the 1940 initial activities, just as the post-war period was different.

The Stern Gang focused their efforts on trying to save Jews in Eastern Europe from extinction. Extreme measures taken in intimidating, extorting, even terrorizing British into taking the plight of millions of Jews seriously. All to no avail, There were extreme measures taken on all sides as tens of millions died in WWII.

I might bring up context and perspective but these abstraction concepts would fly over your head. If I thought I was in a discussion with someone operating at a greater depth than vicious Jew-hatred I'd elaborate further.

Like many here you just want justifications for your prejudices.

If you sincerely want to learn, try reading researched books on complex historical subjects. You'd be surprised how complex the world and human behaviour really is.

M

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I understand history well enough to know that it takes deep reading and putting thousands of events into a coherent context.

The cowardice and deviousness of the Arabs who have systematically tried to kill the Jew of the Middle East, even if their families lived there peacefully for millenia - is shocking and outrageous.

The Stern Gang was one of many responses to the horrors of WII as Jews watched helplessly millions being slaughtered in partly due British unwillingness to intervene. An examination of records and reports reveals truly horrendous decisions the British made out of indifference or malice that could have saved the lives of millions of Jews.

For every Stern Gang outrage online Neo-Nazis like to bring up there are a hundred where Jews were betrayed and murdered out of pure malice.

If you really want to understand what happened back then - read actual books on the subject by people who were there or talked to survivors.

Picking up odd isolated factoids from pseudo-historical Hate websites and videos are not the way to learn history.

M

I have absolutely no idea what your pathetic appeals to the horrors of the second world war have to do with this debate. More Poles, Russians, Germans, Chinese, Indonesians died than Jews - have never heard them bring up their world war two losses when debating their crimes against humanity ?

Come to think of it how many Christians, Atheists, Muslims or Buddhists died at the hands of Nazi Germany - millions upon million upon million MORE than Jews - but you never , ever , ever hear of them being brought up when defending the actions of China in trade talks or land disputes with Taiwan ! Never hear of the 27 million Christians executed in Gulags defending their appalling treatment of Africans or the Abuse of the third world based on the justification of Stalinist oppression - never, ever heard of it

In fact the only people who ever raise the horrors perpetrated in the second world war as justification for ongoing crimes against humanity are the Israelis.

So once again - BUDDY - you are so way of course and out of line it is not funny. For the record I have a Masters and hold three separate degrees from European and Asian universities on the subject of international relations - so I suggest, with very little respect for YOU, that you learn to keep quiet on the issue of academic capacity when you are dealing with people if considerably superior experience - so perhaps you could deal with the subject at hand - or does it present to much of an insurmountable argument to your myopic world vision.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Here is another video of German Holocaust survivor talking about Gaza Holocaust.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

My opinion is based on unbiased education, unlike yours that try to defend the un-defendable.

My opinion is all Zionists are religious nutters that need to be put down or put away. I believe it was people like me who stopped the "final solution" from becoming final.

Not people like you who would have "justified" it away with selective history and propaganda like you have displayed here.

Simply disgusting.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

In fact the only people who ever raise the horrors perpetrated in the second world war as justification for ongoing crimes against humanity are the Israelis.

So once again - BUDDY - you are so way of course and out of line it is not funny. For the record I have a Masters and hold three separate degrees from European and Asian universities on the subject of international relations - so I suggest, with very little respect for YOU, that you learn to keep quiet on the issue of academic capacity when you are dealing with people if considerably superior experience - so perhaps you could deal with the subject at hand - or does it present to much of an insurmountable argument to your myopic world vision.

For the record, I have lived and worked in many countries and continents, including Britain, France, Asia, South America. Have a highly respectable CV, academic and professional.

If you really have any substantive credentials, which I'm doubting, beyond ones from a those diploma factory mills, you should be aware some of those most outlandish distortions, lies, misinformation, promoted throughout history has been generated by people who parade their degrees and certificates like army generals with their medals.

From what I've seen of your harangues, you present a litany of one-side overwrought appeals to authority with non-contextual factoid assemblies lacking historical perspective. Well articulated vicious assaults pretending their factual analysis.

With different wordings with the incessancy of an automaton you send essentially same message over and over and over. And it is always rabid Jew-hatred.

Anyone with analytical skills and life experience can see the depth and range your supposed academic credentials have imparted.

There are academic failures. Maybe another area of your expertise.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Here is some more news about the old lady who is on hunger strike

Ms. Epstein will remain outside the UN building at the World Trade Center (Cairo) - 1191 Cornish al-Nil, throughout today, accompanied by other hunger strikers. "It is important to let the besieged Gazan people know they are not alone. I want to tell the people I meet in Gaza that I am a representative of many people in my city and in other places in the US who are outraged at what the US, Israeli and European governments are doing to the Palestinians and that our numbers are growing," Epstein said.

In 1939, when Epstein was just 14, her parents found a way for her to escape the persecution, sending her on the Kindertransport to England. Epstein never saw her parents again; they perished in Auschwitz in 1942. After World War II, Epstein worked as a research analyst at the Nuremberg Trials of Nazi doctors who performed medical experiments on concentration camp inmates.

After moving to the US, Epstein became an activist for peace and social justice causes. Unlike most Holocaust survivors, one of the causes she has taken up is that of the Palestinian people. She has traveled to the West Bank, collected material aid and now she hopes to enter Gaza.

Source: www.imemc.org...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

My opinion is all Zionists are religious nutters that need to be put down or put away. I believe it was people like me who stopped the "final solution" from becoming final.

No real comment on this one needed.

It's a relief to find so many of the truly malicious nutbars are confined to impotently composing and sending the semi-coherent psycho hatred messages to website rather than doing any real world damage.

I think the Political Science Department of Yemen University must have joined this thread.

How much are they charging for a PhD this year?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
New video of the aid convoy which the old lady is part of

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
New video of the aid convoy which the old lady is part of

Held up by Egypt, who treat the palestines with contempt!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

For the record, I have lived and worked in many countries and continents, including Britain, France, Asia, South America. Have a highly respectable CV, academic and professional.

If you really have any substantive credentials, which I'm doubting, beyond ones from a those diploma factory mills, you should be aware some of those most outlandish distortions, lies, misinformation, promoted throughout history has been generated by people who parade their degrees and certificates like army generals with their medals.

From what I've seen of your harangues, you present a litany of one-side overwrought appeals to authority with non-contextual factoid assemblies lacking historical perspective. Well articulated vicious assaults pretending their factual analysis.

With different wordings with the incessancy of an automaton you send essentially same message over and over and over. And it is always rabid Jew-hatred.

Anyone with analytical skills and life experience can see the depth and range your supposed academic credentials have imparted.

There are academic failures. Maybe another area of your expertise.

What are your credentials in History, the humanities, Politics and most importantly political theory and international relations and from WHERE did you obtain YOUR tertiary qualifications.

YOU DARE to question the veracity of others, you DARE to claim unique privilege to the historical truth and yet have presented side issues, profoundly UNRELATED diversions and repeated distractions from the topic at hand while casting aspersions on others grasp of history, academic proficiency and any other non-issue.

The facts surrounding Israel are concrete and indisputable - there is no question. The only arguments left available are the following :-

Is Israel Illegally occupying Palestine - YES!

Does Palestine have the right to defend themselves from the Illegal Israeli occupation from their lands - YES!

Is the wholesale military slaughter of innocent civilians and collective punishment of entire nations justifiable response to this legitimate self defense - NO!

Does Israel have a right to Exist - YES!

What defines Israel ? - The territory set down in the 1947 mandate by the UN which created Israel!

What is the solution ? - Israel withdraws all settlers from iilegal sites, israel withdraws all military and civilian infrastructure outside of the original 1947 mandate and pays restitution funds for its war crimes, crimes against humanity and compensation for illegal thefts against Palestinians.

Israel agrees to dismantle all aggressive military installations, walls, check points and agrees to abide by international conventions, INCLUDING signing the NON PROLIFERATION TREATY, agrees to end all hostilities no and into the future and pledges to respect the 1947 borders and not violate this again.

In response - Palestine and any all sovereign and militia backers acknowledge Israels 1947 borders and right to exist and agrees to end all hostilities now and into the future.

These conditions are fair and reasonable - if Israel does not wish to abide by these then the alternative for ALL of Palestine and Israel to be incorporated into a single entity - this entity could be known as greater Israel / Palestine with all refugees granted the right of return provided as law under the United Nations and Geneva Conventions currently denied by Israel - and form a single country with equal rights for all.

This second function is the most equitable and I can see no argument which would undermine this other than outright racist policies of Israeli Zionists who do not wish to share their country with anyone who is not Jewish - the most loathsome of all positions possible by a sovereign nation.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I do not see this woman as primarily Jewish, she is a true citizen of the world who recognizes evil when she sees it, and is willing to fight against it, against the odds. Not like other Holocaust survivors who sit back and take the freedom the Allied forces gave them for granted.

The only reason Israelis will fight now is because their enemy have zero chance of fighting back and winning.

This lady makes them look like the cowards they are.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

At least I have the moral fortitude to call it like it is. No pussy footing around my opinions like you.

Here is a questions for you I bet you do not answer.

(1) Do you believe God made promises and promised land to the Jews and no-one else ?

It is a Yes or No question.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join