It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust survivor stages hunger strike for Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

ah thanks man
looks like a sweet old woman full of heart!

Added this to front page if you don't mind
thx

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Sure pls do...thanx
Second line.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Prove to us you are educated, free minded, can tell the truth and do indeed understand the concept of peace.

Explain to us how exactly your founding fathers the Stern Gang worked for peace. You must know who they are and what they stood for, right ? Because you live there.

If you have the guts to answer I will be impressed. But my guess is you will try to avoid the subject like a gas chamber.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Yes fighting back from an accord that the whole world sanctioned but they refused.. Its not about peace!! But the destruction of Israel... Good luck with that!!

Oh yeah.. You are safe behind your computer giving googled quotes.. Different when you are ACTUALLY THERE though huh??... Come be a human shield rock thrower who will wear my 5.56mm brass headgear... Because we are sooooooooooooo cruel... But you are more likely to be kidnapped by them... But come anyway braveheart... You are just another internet anti semite hard man behind your screen... My cousins daughter has more balls than you.... And i laugh at you little man... And cry because you are wrong....

This sickens me... The war and rhetoric on both sides needs to stop!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I enjoy living selectively in the past.

Let's ignore the creation of the State of Israel. Let's ignore the Palestinian uprisings. Let's ignore the fact that Israelis and Palestinians lived in peace once upon a time. Let's forget that coalitions of surrounding countries have tried to illegally invade a sovereign nation that they do not like. Let's ignore the concessions made by Israel towards establishing peace while sacrificing the land in one of the smallest countries on Earth.

But do not forget that Israel is intrinsically evil and in the wrong because they stole Palestinian land way back in 1948. Because of this, ALL is allowed to occur against her. Any terrorist act against her is justified because she stole land. All criticism and hate is allowed because she stole another people's land. Just give back the land and there will be peace! If Israel is destroyed, there will be peace!

Yes, it is ignorantly blissful to live selectively in the past.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by audas

You want apocoliptic nightmares??? That is YOU!!! NOT ME!!! I WANT PEACE.. I want to see Yemi again and have a coffee with her and babysit her kids!! You bastards put words in our mouths to further your OWN hatred to US!!
WE ARE BOTH TO BLAME .. OUR LEADERS ANYWAY... And we have been sectioned forcibally from one another!! Yet YOUUUUUU accuse MEEE of GENOCIDE????? The ONLY person I have killed was in service TOO muslims AGAINST a so-called "christian" serb in the balkans who would not let me treat my Ishmaelite cousins!!!... That was real too and NOT a book...

Asshole

You have no idea what you are talking about - it is so typical of Israeli Ignorance - not merely appalling but depressing as well. why do you think ti is that every thinking person in the planet is in complete disgust of Israel and Israeli Jewish Zionists ? Because they - you - are genocidal maniacs. All you can see is your own self importance and have no regard for the slaughter you commit in fulfilling your own agendas - you have not even bothered to look at what you do.

You had to give up land in Gaza that was obtained through a war crime - all the land seized by Israel is illegal and is a crime - you can not expect sympathy from anyone for having to make amends for your crimes - how completely and utterly insane can you get ?!! You have no idea.

You are ranting about losing friends and family and expect some understanding - none will be forthcoming from the entire international community as evidenced by over 200 resolutions and condemnations of Israel for war crimes and crimes against humanity through their genocidal persecution of Palestine - how can anyone show you understanding when you are annihilating an entire race and the ask for sympathy because you can't hang with your friends in the land you stole.

My God I have never, ever read anything so utterly callous as that. Its as though you have no understanding of the suffering of others - a condition known as being sociopathic.

If you are involved in this then why not at least inform yourself and read some books on the subject rather than continuing to live the endless lie - read Said, Chomsky, Pilger - read, read, read.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Let's ignore the creation of the State of Israel. Let's ignore the Palestinian uprisings. Let's ignore the fact that Israelis and Palestinians lived in peace once upon a time. Let's forget that coalitions of surrounding countries have tried to illegally invade a sovereign nation that they do not like. Let's ignore the concessions made by Israel towards establishing peace while sacrificing the land in one of the smallest countries on Earth.

But do not forget that Israel is intrinsically evil and in the wrong because they stole Palestinian land way back in 1948. Because of this, ALL is allowed to occur against her. Any terrorist act against her is justified because she stole land. All criticism and hate is allowed because she stole another people's land. Just give back the land and there will be peace! If Israel is destroyed, there will be peace!

What ?

You have no idea of history what so ever - none.
Israel steals land every day - that is what the ILLEGAL SETTLMENTS ARE - they are not Palestinians living ILLEGALLY but ISRAELIS - how uninformd can you get....shessh.

Further Israelis have offered to give up nothing - not a single thing. They are only agreeing to withdraw from certain parts of illegally obtained land - tiny fractions of fractions.

Do some research before you become so certain as your ignorance is blinding.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You are living in the past it seems but with selective memory
Which completely voids your argument

I can also say let's ignore the future state of Palestine

surrounding countries tried to invade a sovereign nation, and that nation pulling a pre-emptive strike
that one?
a pre-emptive strike is an act of war my friend

Concessions made by israel for peace?
like what, agreeing to a two-state solution but with laughable conditions like we can be armed but you can't?

two-state solution, one-state sovereignty
what a joke

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hedy Epstein. Israeli Guilt.

Seems like the "white guilt" they try to teach kids here in the states over slavery. Most folks here NEVER had slaves. Even if they did, that was 100+ years ago. It is considered wrong now because of social mores.

People need to get over it!

I realize the parallel isn't the same but its the same general idea.

She may be well meaning but is a tool (not the "new" definition). They glommed onto her to say "SEE? WE TOLD YOU SO!"

I wonder if any rockets have killed any of her family?

I will go on a limb and only hope that she is doing this in the hopes of an old lady wanting the BS to be over.

Otherwise, I'll put her in the category of traitor and collaborator. Similiar to those that are destroying my country (and many of yours) from the inside while claiming "its for the good of all".

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This might be interesting to people - It has emerged that Israel has been creating forgeries in order to get Iran attacked by the US - well, well, well......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

a dude man that was breaking news quality
thanks for the info though

I read the headline on the news but didn't read it

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Hedy Epstein. Israeli Guilt.

Seems like the "white guilt" they try to teach kids here in the states over slavery. Most folks here NEVER had slaves. Even if they did, that was 100+ years ago. It is considered wrong now because of social mores.

People need to get over it!

I realize the parallel isn't the same but its the same general idea.

She may be well meaning but is a tool (not the "new" definition). They glommed onto her to say "SEE? WE TOLD YOU SO!"

I wonder if any rockets have killed any of her family?

I will go on a limb and only hope that she is doing this in the hopes of an old lady wanting the BS to be over.

Otherwise, I'll put her in the category of traitor and collaborator. Similiar to those that are destroying my country (and many of yours) from the inside while claiming "its for the good of all".

You are having the biggest whine imaginable about people having a whine - which one is it buddy.

Lets have it straight up and down - when China owns your house and you have to live in a refugee camp and work on a slave farm which Chinese overlords are you going to be happy ? Would you prefer it if that did not happen ?

Get some perspective and a world view.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

surrounding countries tried to invade a sovereign nation, and that nation pulling a pre-emptive strike that one?

So when Israel were invaded in 1948 that was a act of war...
In 1967 the Egyptian radio broadcasts talked of a coming genocide - what was that then?
What was it when Egypt attacked Israel in 1969?
When Israel was invaded by Egypt and Syria in 1973 what was that?
You get the picture now?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

I was in the Armed Forces, I fully understand what kind of personal you were. I dealt to mindless bullies like you all the time.

I have traveled and educated myself beyond the one sided BS told to me at school. Which is why I have ZERO respect for you, because you have made a decision to stay ignorant in an attempt to make your own crimes of supporting Israel bearable .

As for your claims of wanting peace, when I see you protesting for water, food , supplies and freedom for the people who lived in Israel before their land was stolen, I will believe you.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

surrounding countries tried to invade a sovereign nation, and that nation pulling a pre-emptive strike that one?

So when Israel were invaded in 1948 that was a act of war...
In 1967 the Egyptian radio broadcasts talked of a coming genocide - what was that then?
What was it when Egypt attacked Israel in 1969?
When Israel was invaded by Egypt and Syria in 1973 what was that?
You get the picture now?

Israel pre-emptively attacked Egypt in 1967 - even Israel acknowledges that.
Israel was the one who initiated attacks in 1948 and committed some of the worst acts of genocide - this is also very, very well documented.
The war with Syria was also initiated by Israel - sorry but those are just the facts.

Israel has also attacked Gaza, Lebanon - three times.

You cant just re-write history because you are an anti-semite.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Amazing the headlines that pop up RIGHT when you least want it too - whats this then - ooooh thats right ISRAEL ILLEGALLY INVADING AND OCCUPYING LAND AS WE SPEAK - well in your case rant.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Even though it is not a good defense past a certain age. I can not imagine the BS taught to Israeli youth. I mean I live in N.Z. and was given the biggest bunch of one sided propaganda over the formation of Israel for years. As a result I was very Pro-Israeli and thought I had plenty in common with them. I thought all "rag heads" were crazy religious nutters.

Until I found out both sides of the story, the Stern Gang and what the Zionist who live there think of me, a non-Jew.

It is Ok for me to now make a moral judgment on all those who support Zionism. Hell I am proud my country fought hard to end apartheid in South Africa so I can not support Israel and its treatment of a displaced people.

Think about this, I am unbiased in the sense I have nothing to gain from the situation, I know both sides of the story through both formal education and self education.

Why do I think Israel is wrong ?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Looks like this thread is about dead.

The left has taken over without any regard to history (as usual).

Enjoy basking in your own crap.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Looks like this thread is about dead.

The left has taken over without any regard to history (as usual).

Enjoy basking in your own crap.

Thanks for popping in - we will take your departure and passive aggressive hypocritical accusations as a veiled acknowledgment of an admission of error on your part - as pathetic as your gesture is we will accept it. Perhaps now it might be time to find out at least the most rudimentary facts on the subject.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Funny how if nowdays if you call a "Spade a Spade" you are either described as a Leftest or a Right Wing nutter.

All I know is I recognize evil when I see it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join